Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 02:04:56 PM

I say India is going to win this match for sure.S.Africa has lost control over the match 217/5 this will reach somewhat 265 + in the end.At some point was seeming that India will have to chase 300+ but now it is easy .

Yup, SA lost too many wickets in the end and lost their advantage and I reckon it's going to be an EASY win for Indians since SA are only playing one spinner and there is nothing for fast bowlers on this Pitch. Now be a good time to make some money, put everything you can on Indians because this is a very small total for this ground and India will chase it pretty easily.

I will disagree about this India can win this match easily even it succeed to get nice finish and restrict South Africa under 300 runs at one stage when 3rd wicket partner was doing great job than it looking it will go up to 330+ runs but India made good finish of this and bowlers, fielding did wonderful job.

You can disagree but it won't change the fact, this ground is known for it's big scores and batting favored pitch and IF SA had gone to make 300+ then this match would have been interesting but 270 is just not enough and I still think that it's going to be a very easy win for Indians.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 02:27:59 PM

I say India is going to win this match for sure.S.Africa has lost control over the match 217/5 this will reach somewhat 265 + in the end.At some point was seeming that India will have to chase 300+ but now it is easy .

Yup, SA lost too many wickets in the end and lost their advantage and I reckon it's going to be an EASY win for Indians since SA are only playing one spinner and there is nothing for fast bowlers on this Pitch. Now be a good time to make some money, put everything you can on Indians because this is a very small total for this ground and India will chase it pretty easily.

I will disagree about this India can win this match easily even it succeed to get nice finish and restrict South Africa under 300 runs at one stage when 3rd wicket partner was doing great job than it looking it will go up to 330+ runs but India made good finish of this and bowlers, fielding did wonderful job.

You can disagree but it won't change the fact, this ground is known for it's big scores and batting favored pitch and IF SA had gone to make 300+ then this match would have been interesting but 270 is just not enough and I still think that it's going to be a very easy win for Indians.

what you are telling is right that this ground is known for big scores but in the last 2 odi ground record has changed like this i think today also the ground stat is change, and i think their will be some drama in the game around 200 runs before india will lose some 4 or 5 wickets

twister

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 02:43:49 PM

what you are telling is right that this ground is known for big scores but in the last 2 odi ground record has changed like this i think today also the ground stat is change, and i think their will be some drama in the game around 200 runs before india will lose some 4 or 5 wickets

It's 162/2 after 35 overs, Dhoni and Kohli are playing beautifully and they require just 109 more runs in 15 overs, I don't see any drama happening in this match, they're gonna sail smoothly towards their goal. If there were atleast 50 runs more on SA board than I would have thought that they might get into trouble but not with this score. And I regret not putting anything on Kohli, I almost knew he was going to play well today after series of bad performances and odds on him were 3.8 - 4.0 something at one point before the start of the Match.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:10:28 PM

India need 90 runs from 60 balls, South Africa is bowling really well from last few overs. They have restricted India from scoring too much runs, quick couple of wickets will bring back South Africa in this match and they have done it in the past also. I think it will be difficult for India also to score the runs by almost 9.5 runs per over, this match is still alive.
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 03:11:45 PM

india 187/2 in 41 over they required 84 runs in 54 balls, dhoni and kohli have done very good batting and a good partnership, now it is good achievable target, but they have to play sensiblely now, south africa now have to use some more tight strategy and get some wicket then india will come in pressure.

wearepoor

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:16:31 PM

so south africa made only 270 , india restriced south africa very nicely, now they are batting sensibly, south africa have to do some thing with bowling imran tahir will be the key bowler apart from m.morkel

It was little disappointing batting performance by South Africa, at one point they were in very good position. South Africa was on 200 runs from 40 overs and after that only managed to score 70 runs from last 10 overs. At one point they were looking for 300 plus target but Indian bowlers done really very good job and restricted South Africa on 270.
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 03:22:12 PM

i told one wicket and south africa favrite, now one more wicket and india in trouble , now they have to bat some aggresively, south africa is back in the game

wearepoor

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:30:25 PM

i told one wicket and south africa favrite, now one more wicket and india in trouble , now they have to bat some aggresively, south africa is back in the game

Yes, South Africa is favorite now, India has lost Dhoni and Raina. 60 runs needed from 36 balls, now the pressure is on India and it is really difficult for them to chase the remaining runs. Kohli and Rahane are on the crease, now they have to play sensibly. Only one good over is required which can change the match situation, lets see what happen.
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 03:34:31 PM

It's 162/2 after 35 overs, Dhoni and Kohli are playing beautifully and they require just 109 more runs in 15 overs, I don't see any drama happening in this match, they're gonna sail smoothly towards their goal. If there were atleast 50 runs more on SA board than I would have thought that they might get into trouble but not with this score. And I regret not putting anything on Kohli, I almost knew he was going to play well today after series of bad performances and odds on him were 3.8 - 4.0 something at one point before the start of the Match.

see what i told you one or two wickets and india in trouble, now india is 216/4 in 45 overs and  they have to chase 55 runs in 30 balls, one more wicket and india gone, now it is 50 50 both side.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:40:02 PM

Kohli gone and now Indians going down in this series by 1 - 2 top class bowing by South African bad failure for Raina second consecutive zero
Rahane also gone end of this match
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 03:40:24 PM

bang bang india 216/6 i told you their will be drama and india will make it crucial now all main batsman are out, south africa are very good in death overs, and they have proved it today,

twister

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 03:46:34 PM

see what i told you one or two wickets and india in trouble, now india is 216/4 in 45 overs and  they have to chase 55 runs in 30 balls, one more wicket and india gone, now it is 50 50 both side.

LOL, yeah you're the Nostradamus of cricket, I wasn't expecting this AT ALL. Morkel took 2 wickets in 2 deliveries and that also of Kohli and Rahane, absolutely not expected. Send me some tips before the next match Cheesy

I always wonder, how is it that teams are able to chase 200+ runs in a 20 over match but they can't chase 270 in 50?

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
bitstealth

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:50:57 PM

India failed to play with good plan to chase this low score match Dhoni ans Shikar stayed on pitch for a long time played very very slow there so that run rate gone over 9 and it build a huge pressure on bastmen to play big shots there.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:59:35 PM

India failed to play with good plan to chase this low score match Dhoni ans Shikar stayed on pitch for a long time played very very slow there so that run rate gone over 9 and it build a huge pressure on bastmen to play big shots there.

That kind of slow game always get the whole team into huge under pressure both batsmen failed to maintain the ran rate and that is the reason of this kind of result.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:03:04 PM

Hope no one will complaint about match fixing because this was very interested match India was going very good as Kohli and Dhoni was on but as both gone team become under pressure and lower order fail to keep calm on specially Raina and Rahane failure cause of Indian defeat in this match
aakashsangwan

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 04:04:23 PM

congrats to south africa winning the 3rd odi and taking the series to 2-1,

what a amazing turnaround win for south africa, at one stage it was like dhoni and kohli will finish the game but after dhoni depart they all collapsed like nerd, south africa really bowled well in the death overs.

wearepoor

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:04:55 PM

Yes, Dhoni and Kohli made it difficult for India. At one time it was looking very easy for India to chase the target but Dhoni and Kohli played very slow for few overs  which increased the required run rate and after that they loose their wicket. Its always difficult for new batsman to score immediately after getting into the crease,  Dhoni and Kohli did not rotated strike and too much dot balls which is the reason for india's defeat in this match.
wearepoor

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:20:22 PM

There is a trend in this series that team which is batting second and chasing the target is throwing away the game. In the first match India was very much close to the target but lost by 5 runs. In second match also the target was easy for South Africa but they failed to chase it and in today's match again India failed to chase the target, it was a easy target but Indian batsman made it difficult.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:29:18 PM

Hope no one will complaint about match fixing because this was very interested match India was going very good as Kohli and Dhoni was on but as both gone team become under pressure and lower order fail to keep calm on specially Raina and Rahane failure cause of Indian defeat in this match

That match was really interesting South Africa won this match with very tight bowling performance all bowlers did fantastic job but Dhoni and Dhawan made more difficult for India with slow batting and without any reason to stay for a long time to increase the run rate. Tongue
wearepoor

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:29:31 PM

congrats to south africa winning the 3rd odi and taking the series to 2-1,

what a amazing turnaround win for south africa, at one stage it was like dhoni and kohli will finish the game but after dhoni depart they all collapsed like nerd, south africa really bowled well in the death overs.

Yes, very good comeback from South African team after loosing the second match. Dhoni and Kohli build the inning but failed to finish the game. I think Dhoni shuffled the batting order a lot, there was no proper finisher at the end. Morne Morkel made the difference by taking the important wickets of Kohli and Rahane in two balls.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: