Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:51:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:20:10 PM

Hope no one will complaint about match fixing because this was very interested match India was going very good as Kohli and Dhoni was on but as both gone team become under pressure and lower order fail to keep calm on specially Raina and Rahane failure cause of Indian defeat in this match
Previous match seemed more spot fixed. The score needed was very less but every sa batsmen was trying to hit the ball out if the ground rather then looking at rotating the strike.

Yes, this SA and India series looks like completely fixed. All match results are unexpected. Some this is fishy don't bet more on these matches.

whether the matches are fixed or not, what to do , we want to earn money from this matches. next match that is 4th odi between India vs South Africa , the winner will be India, then the series will become more interesting.

Yes, agreed with you that if India wins the next match then series will be more interesting. fifth match will be series decider and it will be a big final. Result of the first three matches were really unpredictable but I don't agree that the matches were fixed, India and South Africa are top teams in the world and its impossible to fix the matches as they have some great players and its bad to raise a question on their spirit of sportsmanship. 
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:25:42 PM

Hope no one will complaint about match fixing because this was very interested match India was going very good as Kohli and Dhoni was on but as both gone team become under pressure and lower order fail to keep calm on specially Raina and Rahane failure cause of Indian defeat in this match
Previous match seemed more spot fixed. The score needed was very less but every sa batsmen was trying to hit the ball out if the ground rather then looking at rotating the strike.

Yes, this SA and India series looks like completely fixed. All match results are unexpected. Some this is fishy don't bet more on these matches.

whether the matches are fixed or not, what to do , we want to earn money from this matches. next match that is 4th odi between India vs South Africa , the winner will be India, then the series will become more interesting.

Yes, if India wins the 4th ODI against South Africa in chennai, then the series decider 5th and final ODI will attract many gamblers for big odds to play. I guess the 4th ODI would be more tougher for India to win as South Africa has out perform India in all departments in last 2 matches.
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:28:35 PM

Yes, agreed with you that if India wins the next match then series will be more interesting. fifth match will be series decider and it will be a big final. Result of the first three matches were really unpredictable but I don't agree that the matches were fixed, India and South Africa are top teams in the world and its impossible to fix the matches as they have some great players and its bad to raise a question on their spirit of sportsmanship. 

I also think in 4th odi match India has great chance to win to make this series level, when we look at this trend than it seems India will win this match and take this series to level and than 5th match will be link final match and will be more interesting.
Xenoph0bia

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:02:48 PM

I also think in 4th odi match India has great chance to win to make this series level, when we look at this trend than it seems India will win this match and take this series to level and than 5th match will be link final match and will be more interesting.

I think toss will be very important for the next match. As per the trend in this series you can see that the team who won the toss has elected to bat first and the other team has always failed to chase the target. If the same trend continues then both the captain will go for bat first so the toss will be very crucial for the remaining matches.
Xenoph0bia

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:23:59 PM

Yes, if India wins the 4th ODI against South Africa in chennai, then the series decider 5th and final ODI will attract many gamblers for big odds to play. I guess the 4th ODI would be more tougher for India to win as South Africa has out perform India in all departments in last 2 matches.

Yes, it will be difficult for india to win the fourth match. Just wanted to correct you as second match was won by India not South Africa, first and third match was won by South Africa. I still believe that both teams have equally chance, India can bounce back as they did in second match and South Africa also has  very good chance to win the match and series.
bitstealth

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:00:20 PM

Yes, it will be difficult for india to win the fourth match. Just wanted to correct you as second match was won by India not South Africa, first and third match was won by South Africa. I still believe that both teams have equally chance, India can bounce back as they did in second match and South Africa also has  very good chance to win the match and series.

Yap no doubt India can bounce back because it has amazing batting line which is strength of it so India won the toss and will go for bat than it has more than 70% chance to win this 4th odi as i think about this match.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:22:10 PM

Yap no doubt India can bounce back because it has amazing batting line which is strength of it so India won the toss and will go for bat than it has more than 70% chance to win this 4th odi as i think about this match.
Chennai is never been lucky ground for India last ODI they lost against Pakistan on Wednesday weather is also going to be very going to play very important for both teams India need some discipline in batting for success Raina is out of form and Rahane is also not doing good if these both done some good performance then they can win easily
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:18:08 AM

Chennai is never been lucky ground for India last ODI they lost against Pakistan on Wednesday weather is also going to be very going to play very important for both teams India need some discipline in batting for success Raina is out of form and Rahane is also not doing good if these both done some good performance then they can win easily

I don't think this indian team will bounce back in this series. It looks like they are in deep trouble with the no coordinating each other and doing it purposefully so if one doing with intention then no meaning in expecting bouncing back. I don't suggest to bet just thinking india may bounce back but we can wait and see how they play and decide later on.
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 01:54:26 AM

I don't think this indian team will bounce back in this series. It looks like they are in deep trouble with the no coordinating each other and doing it purposefully so if one doing with intention then no meaning in expecting bouncing back. I don't suggest to bet just thinking india may bounce back but we can wait and see how they play and decide later on.

Never say never, I think India will make a comeback in the 4th ODI, in the last match what happened is they played really carefully thinking that if they keep wickets in hand they can hit hard in last 10-15 overs but South Africans started bowling very tightly and it got difficult for Indians to hit sixes and fours and they choked under the pressure of increasing run-rate.

Rahane in my view was sent way below the order, don't know what was the reason for it, if a batsman is scoring runs on a position, it's wise to keep him there and that's what I think was there biggest mistake. If Rahane had come earlier he would have slowly paced his innings and India would have reached the target.

I think Raina needs to be replaced, in last 5 matches he has failed to score any runs and someone else might be worth giving a shot. Also, if India doesn't wins the next match then the series is over and therefore I think they will do whatever it takes to win the next match but it's not going to easy, South Africa team is solid.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:19:21 AM

Yes it's time for India to get a right batsmen at No.7 spot. Raina had scored all ducks in his last 3 matches of this series. I expect new face Gurukpreet Sing must be a better choice by considering him as an all rounder. But Dhoni is notorious for unchanged team in IPL as well as international matches.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 07:21:08 AM

Yes, it will be difficult for india to win the fourth match. Just wanted to correct you as second match was won by India not South Africa, first and third match was won by South Africa. I still believe that both teams have equally chance, India can bounce back as they did in second match and South Africa also has  very good chance to win the match and series.

Never say never, I think India will make a comeback in the 4th ODI, in the last match what happened is they played really carefully thinking that if they keep wickets in hand they can hit hard in last 10-15 overs but South Africans started bowling very tightly and it got difficult for Indians to hit sixes and fours and they choked under the pressure of increasing run-rate.

Rahane in my view was sent way below the order, don't know what was the reason for it, if a batsman is scoring runs on a position, it's wise to keep him there and that's what I think was there biggest mistake. If Rahane had come earlier he would have slowly paced his innings and India would have reached the target.

I think Raina needs to be replaced, in last 5 matches he has failed to score any runs and someone else might be worth giving a shot. Also, if India doesn't wins the next match then the series is over and therefore I think they will do whatever it takes to win the next match but it's not going to easy, South Africa team is solid.

I think you as a indian cricket fan thinking that they might have failed in the process of building a score but if you carefully study the way they played last match and you will come to know that it was a very well planned match to lose. Dhoni got so much of experience so he don't know how to play in those critical situations? They played like a test match than one day match.
maxhor

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:21:07 AM

Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe in 3rd odi Afghanistan playing with wickets saving strategy i think go to bat first is good decision if it succeed to get big total like previous match than it has chance to win this series from Zimbabwe.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:25:07 AM

Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe in 3rd odi Afghanistan playing with wickets saving strategy i think go to bat first is good decision if it succeed to get big total like previous match than it has chance to win this series from Zimbabwe.

That is impressive start by Afghanistan in today match they are playing with positive approach to win this series because that is very important match for both teams i think after 30 overs that should be more clear on which direction they are going.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:33:55 AM

I have my bet on Afghanistan and it is doing good job so far 51/1 in 14 overs the odd is fantastic @3 and there are many chances to arbitrage this bet.There is still a lot of game to be played and will be clear after 1st innings exact situation.
maxhor

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:48:57 AM

I have my bet on Afghanistan and it is doing good job so far 51/1 in 14 overs the odd is fantastic @3 and there are many chances to arbitrage this bet.There is still a lot of game to be played and will be clear after 1st innings exact situation.
Zimbabwe bowling also is good we can not tell any thing now.

At the moment much hard to predict about this match Afghanistan looking dangerous as like its playing so we can expect a big total from it and hope to win this match.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 08:50:44 AM

Zimbabwe bowling also is good we can not tell any thing now.

i believe that this pair have to perform now , if this pair fail to build partnership then i think today they will build like last game, today zimbabwe is also bowling well.

bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 08:54:07 AM

I also have my bet on Afghanistan after nice opening partnership of 51 runs and now it is playing good cricket and building their innings so we can keep hope for big profit from this match.
fantoos

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:07:59 AM

Afghanistan is in dominating position as they have so many wickets in hands and still almost half overs remained it can be seen around 260 + score.There are good big hitters in Afghanistan's team and that score can put Zimbabwe in trouble.

Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:11:48 AM

Afghanistan is in dominating position as they have so many wickets in hands and still almost half overs remained it can be seen around 260 + score.There are good big hitters in Afghanistan's team and that score can put Zimbabwe in trouble.

Today Afghanistan's batsmen playing more confident their massive victory in 2nd odi gave them much confidence into this last match and they are playing brilliant and going carefully towards big target.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:13:57 AM

Today Afghanistan's batsmen playing more confident their massive victory in 2nd odi gave them much confidence into this last match and they are playing brilliant and going carefully towards big target.

Agreed with you i also think as like Afghanistan playing more possible target will around 250+ runs.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: