Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:59:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587676 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:27:25 AM

I don't think Afghanistan will succeed to reach at 250.They already begin to loose wickets and Zimbabwe has made successful comeback in this match.Zimbabwe will try to limit the possible target around 220 somewhat what seems now.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:29:15 AM

Zimbabwe got 3 quick wickets Afghanistan have to play more carefully to reach big target but that is dramatically changed happened to this match. Tongue
tradoz

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:47:05 AM

Zimbabwe got 3 quick wickets Afghanistan have to play more carefully to reach big target but that is dramatically changed happened to this match. Tongue

Zimbabwe got control on this match Afghani batsmen playing very slow, i think it is still possible for them to keep this inning under 200 runs and get more chance to win this match easily.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:50:02 AM

It seems now that Zimbabwe has full control over the match and they will succeed to have an easy target of 190 or 200 runs.Afghanistan's team was playing too slow from the very start even they had good wickets in hands.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 10:03:28 AM

It seems now that Zimbabwe has full control over the match and they will succeed to have an easy target of 190 or 200 runs.Afghanistan's team was playing too slow from the very start even they had good wickets in hands.

Afghanistan is in big trouble 6 wickets lost after nice opening stand and 2nd wicket partnership, crashed happen very quickly because that kind of low level teams are very hard to predict but Zimbabwe has more chance to win this match.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 10:14:04 AM

Afghanistan recovering little from this quick disaster and moving slowly again to the good total and this should be more interesting if target will be over 220 runs as it need much to do this.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 10:16:08 AM

Afghanistan is in big trouble 6 wickets lost after nice opening stand and 2nd wicket partnership, crashed happen very quickly because that kind of low level teams are very hard to predict but Zimbabwe has more chance to win this match.

as always happen after a good odi win, afghanistan were in good positon but after the 2nd wicket fall they are just collapsing, if they cross 200 mark then we can see some fighting in the match if not zimbabwe will win straightly.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 10:55:27 AM

Hope no one will complaint about match fixing because this was very interested match India was going very good as Kohli and Dhoni was on but as both gone team become under pressure and lower order fail to keep calm on specially Raina and Rahane failure cause of Indian defeat in this match
Previous match seemed more spot fixed. The score needed was very less but every sa batsmen was trying to hit the ball out if the ground rather then looking at rotating the strike.

Yes, this SA and India series looks like completely fixed. All match results are unexpected. Some this is fishy don't bet more on these matches.

whether the matches are fixed or not, what to do , we want to earn money from this matches. next match that is 4th odi between India vs South Africa , the winner will be India, then the series will become more interesting.

Yes, if India wins the 4th ODI against South Africa in chennai, then the series decider 5th and final ODI will attract many gamblers for big odds to play. I guess the 4th ODI would be more tougher for India to win as South Africa has out perform India in all departments in last 2 matches.

Yes, it will be difficult for india to win the fourth match. Just wanted to correct you as second match was won by India not South Africa, first and third match was won by South Africa. I still believe that both teams have equally chance, India can bounce back as they did in second match and South Africa also has  very good chance to win the match and series.

Yap no doubt India can bounce back because it has amazing batting line which is strength of it so India won the toss and will go for bat than it has more than 70% chance to win this 4th odi as i think about this match.
Chennai is never been lucky ground for India last ODI they lost against Pakistan on Wednesday weather is also going to be very going to play very important for both teams India need some discipline in batting for success Raina is out of form and Rahane is also not doing good if these both done some good performance then they can win easily

I don't think this indian team will bounce back in this series. It looks like they are in deep trouble with the no coordinating each other and doing it purposefully so if one doing with intention then no meaning in expecting bouncing back. I don't suggest to bet just thinking india may bounce back but we can wait and see how they play and decide later on.

Never say never, I think India will make a comeback in the 4th ODI, in the last match what happened is they played really carefully thinking that if they keep wickets in hand they can hit hard in last 10-15 overs but South Africans started bowling very tightly and it got difficult for Indians to hit sixes and fours and they choked under the pressure of increasing run-rate.

Rahane in my view was sent way below the order, don't know what was the reason for it, if a batsman is scoring runs on a position, it's wise to keep him there and that's what I think was there biggest mistake. If Rahane had come earlier he would have slowly paced his innings and India would have reached the target.

I think Raina needs to be replaced, in last 5 matches he has failed to score any runs and someone else might be worth giving a shot. Also, if India doesn't wins the next match then the series is over and therefore I think they will do whatever it takes to win the next match but it's not going to easy, South Africa team is solid.

Agreed with you that Dhoni made the mistake by changing the batting order. Rahane was doing well on number 3 or 4 but Dhoni came before Rahane and Raina and added additional pressure. Rahane is not a finisher, he is a opener and can play on 3rd or 4th position. Raina should be replaced by Yuvraj but it seems that this will not happen in last two games. Dhoni should think about whats going wrong with them.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:00:44 AM

223 runs is good finish by Afghanistan that is fighting total against team like Zimbabwe early success by taking some wickets get them more closer to win this match, Zimbabwe have to play more carefully to get it this 224 runs target.
Xenoph0bia

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:12:08 AM

223 runs is good finish by Afghanistan that is fighting total against team like Zimbabwe early success by taking some wickets get them more closer to win this match, Zimbabwe have to play more carefully to get it this 224 runs target.

Yes, 223 is a fighting total but Zimbabwe has very good batting line up as they have shown their batting skills in last series against Pakistan. This will be easy target for Zimbabwe if they play sensibly and without taking any risk, they just need to concentrate on singles and they should rotate the strike. Afghanistan need some tight bowling followed by tight fielding, they should look for few quick wickets.
Xenoph0bia

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:24:21 AM

Hope no one will complaint about match fixing because this was very interested match India was going very good as Kohli and Dhoni was on but as both gone team become under pressure and lower order fail to keep calm on specially Raina and Rahane failure cause of Indian defeat in this match
Previous match seemed more spot fixed. The score needed was very less but every sa batsmen was trying to hit the ball out if the ground rather then looking at rotating the strike.

Yes, this SA and India series looks like completely fixed. All match results are unexpected. Some this is fishy don't bet more on these matches.

whether the matches are fixed or not, what to do , we want to earn money from this matches. next match that is 4th odi between India vs South Africa , the winner will be India, then the series will become more interesting.

Yes, if India wins the 4th ODI against South Africa in chennai, then the series decider 5th and final ODI will attract many gamblers for big odds to play. I guess the 4th ODI would be more tougher for India to win as South Africa has out perform India in all departments in last 2 matches.

Yes, it will be difficult for india to win the fourth match. Just wanted to correct you as second match was won by India not South Africa, first and third match was won by South Africa. I still believe that both teams have equally chance, India can bounce back as they did in second match and South Africa also has  very good chance to win the match and series.

Yap no doubt India can bounce back because it has amazing batting line which is strength of it so India won the toss and will go for bat than it has more than 70% chance to win this 4th odi as i think about this match.
Chennai is never been lucky ground for India last ODI they lost against Pakistan on Wednesday weather is also going to be very going to play very important for both teams India need some discipline in batting for success Raina is out of form and Rahane is also not doing good if these both done some good performance then they can win easily

I don't think this indian team will bounce back in this series. It looks like they are in deep trouble with the no coordinating each other and doing it purposefully so if one doing with intention then no meaning in expecting bouncing back. I don't suggest to bet just thinking india may bounce back but we can wait and see how they play and decide later on.

Never say never, I think India will make a comeback in the 4th ODI, in the last match what happened is they played really carefully thinking that if they keep wickets in hand they can hit hard in last 10-15 overs but South Africans started bowling very tightly and it got difficult for Indians to hit sixes and fours and they choked under the pressure of increasing run-rate.

Rahane in my view was sent way below the order, don't know what was the reason for it, if a batsman is scoring runs on a position, it's wise to keep him there and that's what I think was there biggest mistake. If Rahane had come earlier he would have slowly paced his innings and India would have reached the target.

I think Raina needs to be replaced, in last 5 matches he has failed to score any runs and someone else might be worth giving a shot. Also, if India doesn't wins the next match then the series is over and therefore I think they will do whatever it takes to win the next match but it's not going to easy, South Africa team is solid.

I think you as a indian cricket fan thinking that they might have failed in the process of building a score but if you carefully study the way they played last match and you will come to know that it was a very well planned match to lose. Dhoni got so much of experience so he don't know how to play in those critical situations? They played like a test match than one day match.

Lol, why always people thinks that the match was fix if the result is not as per their wish or prediction. Its really funny and sad to know that people are not giving credit to the teams and players who are performing brilliantly on the ground. In this series the teams are not able to chase the the target inspite of the good start, same thing happen in 2nd match also but no one questioned why SA lost that match. On other hand people are always ready to blame Dhoni and India, I am not indian fan but I am a cricket fan. If everyone start suspecting the teams and players then this game will dead soon.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:53:06 AM

Yes, 223 is a fighting total but Zimbabwe has very good batting line up as they have shown their batting skills in last series against Pakistan. This will be easy target for Zimbabwe if they play sensibly and without taking any risk, they just need to concentrate on singles and they should rotate the strike. Afghanistan need some tight bowling followed by tight fielding, they should look for few quick wickets.

I also think same that will be easy win for Zimbabwe as it is much experienced side and have good batting line than compare with Afghanistan but till last ball when both almost have same chance to win this match than it will be more early to decide this match future.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:56:39 AM

Zimbabwe has nice start and they just need to keep continue normal with having wickets in hands remaining run rate is not problem.They have chance to take the lead in the series to win easily.That is not that big target to be in trouble for that.
bitstealth

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:57:49 AM

Afghanistan need to take some quick wickets to make possible for it to win this match and take advantage, i think some quick wickets can turn this match into its favor otherwise Zimbabwe can win this match by saving wickets.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 12:03:42 PM

Afghanistan need to take some quick wickets to make possible for it to win this match and take advantage, i think some quick wickets can turn this match into its favor otherwise Zimbabwe can win this match by saving wickets.

I also think same that will be easy win for Zimbabwe as it is much experienced side and have good batting line than compare with Afghanistan but till last ball when both almost have same chance to win this match than it will be more early to decide this match future.

is it is right 223 is a fighting total and zimbabwe is right now playing very sensibly , they have to just main this type of batting and even if wicket go down the other players have to main cool and play safely shots and routate the wicket. afghanistan have to show some bowling skills then only they can win this match.

Xenoph0bia

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:14:16 PM

is it is right 223 is a fighting total and zimbabwe is right now playing very sensibly , they have to just main this type of batting and even if wicket go down the other players have to main cool and play safely shots and routate the wicket. afghanistan have to show some bowling skills then only they can win this match.

As per current odds Zimbabwe is favorite and as predicted it seems that they will easily win this match. I am looking for two or three quick wickets so that the odds for ZIM will be increases, which will be the opportunity to place some additional bets on ZIM. I am sure at the end ZIM will definitely beat AFG, good day to book some profit.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:16:40 PM

Already 1 wicket is down and yeah agree that 223 is defensible score and if Afghanistan team put little extra effort in fielding and bowling they can do it.Zimbabwe are Afghanistan both are of same level's team and can be expected anything from them.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:18:17 PM

Already 1 wicket is down and yeah agree that 223 is defensible score and if Afghanistan team put little extra effort in fielding and bowling they can do it.Zimbabwe are Afghanistan both are of same level's team and can be expected anything from them.

Yeah that is if Afghanistan succeed to 2 more wickets before 25 overs than it can take under pressure Zimbabwe easily.
Xenoph0bia

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:18:29 PM

Yes, they should keep the plan simple as the required runs are less than remaining balls so there is no additional pressure to maintain the run rate. ZIM needs to play normal cricket with lots of singles and two's as there is no need to for big hits and loose the wickets. if they play entire 50 overs without loosing any wickets then they will easily win this match.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:34:41 PM

Yes, they should keep the plan simple as the required runs are less than remaining balls so there is no additional pressure to maintain the run rate. ZIM needs to play normal cricket with lots of singles and two's as there is no need to for big hits and loose the wickets. if they play entire 50 overs without loosing any wickets then they will easily win this match.

I think if another two wickets fall now then surely Afghanistan will win this match. These Zimbabawe making same mistake like India in last match. Their current run rate is very less and if Richmond Mutumbami out means then their run rate again will fall down. So their is a chance that Afghanistan can come back in this match. I just places very small bet on them and the 7+ adds advantage.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: