Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 1105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589416 times)
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 01:45:11 PM

Yeah England is dyeing, Aus should win this easily unless ofcourse they prefer a bit of drama and excitement, in which case they'll try and lose some wickets after the interval.

A quick question for you guys, if a player retires hurt, does the bet on it is considered "Lost" or should it be void??

If a player get retire hurt it doesn't impact on bet result it will consider as lost bet if you had placed bet on England, very poor kind of cricket from English batsmen they look in hurry as they played like today.

It was on Eoin Morgan and as you know he got hit in the head and he was retired hurt and I thought maybe since he was injured the bet should have been pushed but that was not the case and it got settled as Lost.

Well the series got over today and US Open is over as well and I have to say it was a pretty boring day, couldn't find a match worth enough to bet. What cricket series are next in order worth playing?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:06:34 PM

Yeah England is dyeing, Aus should win this easily unless ofcourse they prefer a bit of drama and excitement, in which case they'll try and lose some wickets after the interval.

A quick question for you guys, if a player retires hurt, does the bet on it is considered "Lost" or should it be void??

If a player get retire hurt it doesn't impact on bet result it will consider as lost bet if you had placed bet on England, very poor kind of cricket from English batsmen they look in hurry as they played like today.

It was on Eoin Morgan and as you know he got hit in the head and he was retired hurt and I thought maybe since he was injured the bet should have been pushed but that was not the case and it got settled as Lost.

Well the series got over today and US Open is over as well and I have to say it was a pretty boring day, couldn't find a match worth enough to bet. What cricket series are next in order worth playing?

I think these betting rules was mentioned clearly in the site so no need to worry. That's why in gambling any thing can happen and luck is very important in gambling then all those calculations. Any way the current england team is very bad. They need to go back to the cricket basics to learn how to play big games like this.
tech_solutions

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:20:42 PM

Their is two Series going to be started in October
First is Between India vs South Africa it is going to start from OCT 2nd 2015, and their are lot of matches , t20 , Odi and Test Match

Second is between Bangladesh vs Australia is going to start from OCT 3rd 2015 with test match and odi and t20

This month now its all countrys are conducting Local T20s .
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:15:00 AM

First is Between India vs South Africa it is going to start from OCT 2nd 2015, and their are lot of matches , t20 , Odi and Test Match

Second is between Bangladesh vs Australia is going to start from OCT 3rd 2015 with test match and odi and t20

Then india vs SA matches will be quite interesting to watch. This series may be a training series for next year T20 world cup. I think India may not perform so well on those fast tracks.

Bangladesh vs Australia series will be good for betting to make some money because we can make out winner easier.
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:36:55 AM

Then india vs SA matches will be quite interesting to watch. This series may be a training series for next year T20 world cup. I think India may not perform so well on those fast tracks.

Bangladesh vs Australia series will be good for betting to make some money because we can make out winner easier.
But i think in Bangladesh vs Australia Series we can't make much profit as i think odds will be much less for australia and they are test matches...Real fun will be in india vs south africa
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:51:20 AM

But i think in Bangladesh vs Australia Series we can't make much profit as i think odds will be much less for australia and they are test matches...Real fun will be in india vs south africa

But what ever odds it may be but easy to win the bets between these teams. Can make some coins but that means there is no one day and T20 matches between these teams? I thought there will at least one or two T20 matches.
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:03:46 AM

But what ever odds it may be but easy to win the bets between these teams. Can make some coins but that means there is no one day and T20 matches between these teams? I thought there will at least one or two T20 matches.
No there isn't any T20 or one day between  Banglasdesh and Australia..Only test Sad
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:58:24 AM

No there isn't any T20 or one day between  Banglasdesh and Australia..Only test Sad

Yes only test matches. It is quite boring games. Lets hope India and SA matches will be good to watch.
pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:06:49 AM

Of course its australia...

The reason behind is that australia have top and middle batsman more powergul and consistent then england... So i am picking australia for the test

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:11:11 AM

The reason behind is that australia have top and middle batsman more powergul and consistent then england... So i am picking australia for the test
But now nothing going to happen between England and Australia its end and in next few days we have India and SA then Eng and Pak
tech_solutions

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:30:06 AM

Yes only test matches. It is quite boring games. Lets hope India and SA matches will be good to watch.

I totally dont agree that Test matches are boring, in this 5 days you cannot predict what will happen and from last matches analysis Bangladesh is performing very good in the last some matches , so i hope in this series we can see some good scoring and some upsets also because we Cannot believe Australia they can do anything .

And India vs Sa matches will be very interesting series
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:00:22 AM

I totally dont agree that Test matches are boring, in this 5 days you cannot predict what will happen and from last matches analysis Bangladesh is performing very good in the last some matches , so i hope in this series we can see some good scoring and some upsets also because we Cannot believe Australia they can do anything .

But do agree with minerhq for some extent because what ever exiting things happen in text matches but it is quite long match watch (five full days). If you watch match for 5 days you will be bored at some point so I like T20 matches more because those matches finish quite fast and more exiting things you can see and very difficult to predict also.
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1116

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:44:32 AM

Yep, too bad for my taste, but Australia is better anyway, you've said the exactly description of their team.
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 12:35:52 PM

But do agree with minerhq for some extent because what ever exiting things happen in text matches but it is quite long match watch (five full days). If you watch match for 5 days you will be bored at some point so I like T20 matches more because those matches finish quite fast and more exiting things you can see and very difficult to predict also.

I do like short version cricket matches than those five days matches because I do not have so much time to sit all those five days and watch. Also these text matches are more technical play so those matches will not be so interesting to watch. After these 20 overs matches become popular now a days I don't even like 50 overs matches. This just my opinion about cricket matches.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 03:32:56 PM

The actuall cricket is Test Cricket , in this a batsman and a bowler ability is checked that how much patience he is, that much he will be performing well in long term, In T20 any one come and hit or run type game, in this format you just need to hit on every ball , their is no much ability needed. 50 over match is also good

wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:26:24 PM

The actuall cricket is Test Cricket , in this a batsman and a bowler ability is checked that how much patience he is, that much he will be performing well in long term, In T20 any one come and hit or run type game, in this format you just need to hit on every ball , their is no much ability needed. 50 over match is also good

Yes you are right, the real cricket is test cricket. Test cricket will never die as it has its own dignity and importance. It really test the ability and patience of the players. The shorter version of the game has tuned the players to play attractive cricket ,which helps test cricket indirectly.The only thing that has to be changed is to reduce the number of tests to maximum 3 per series and have more Odi's and 20-20 instead.This will take care of the financial losses also caused by less attendance to test cricket.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:45:56 PM

Really it was a very good match played by Australia, both bowling and batting was superb, and at last they maintained their Odi Record and very easily won the series and the 5th match. England showed a very lack experience of game and the injured Morgan, lots of things did not moved in favor of them

Congrats to Australia on winning the 5th odi and the series.

It was not very good high scoring match to watch but australia has played like a world champions and manage to win the series.
Yeah..Now that Australia England serieas are over..i will wait for india southafrica series for my bets on cricket..it will be much fun to bet in T20

Yeah you are right, T20 between india and south africa will be fun. Both sides have very talented T20 players like steyn, AB, miller, krohli, dhoni, raina, rohit sharma and many more. Mahatma Gandhi - Nelson Mandela series will be very interesting as this is 70+ days long tournament, there will t20-ODi-test matches between india and south africa. It would be good for betting.
tech_solutions

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:35:44 PM

Yes you are right, the real cricket is test cricket. Test cricket will never die as it has its own dignity and importance. It really test the ability and patience of the players. The shorter version of the game has tuned the players to play attractive cricket ,which helps test cricket indirectly.The only thing that has to be changed is to reduce the number of tests to maximum 3 per series and have more Odi's and 20-20 instead.This will take care of the financial losses also caused by less attendance to test cricket.

You are perfectly right, the real cricket is Test Cricket. Test Cricket has its own place in the Cricket World. T20 cricket has made the players to play fast and aggressive  cricket. and you are right that Test cricket should be less and odi and T20 should be more.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:10:48 AM

Really it was a very good match played by Australia, both bowling and batting was superb, and at last they maintained their Odi Record and very easily won the series and the 5th match. England showed a very lack experience of game and the injured Morgan, lots of things did not moved in favor of them

Congrats to Australia on winning the 5th odi and the series.

It was not very good high scoring match to watch but australia has played like a world champions and manage to win the series.
Yeah..Now that Australia England serieas are over..i will wait for india southafrica series for my bets on cricket..it will be much fun to bet in T20

Yeah you are right, T20 between india and south africa will be fun. Both sides have very talented T20 players like steyn, AB, miller, krohli, dhoni, raina, rohit sharma and many more. Mahatma Gandhi - Nelson Mandela series will be very interesting as this is 70+ days long tournament, there will t20-ODi-test matches between india and south africa. It would be good for betting.

Just for the sake of enjoyment T20 matches are very good and I like them to because these matches will finish faster and I can do my work also.

Test cricket is good for the players who can show there talents of real cricket but these matches are not so interesting for viewers point of view.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:21:44 AM

You are perfectly right, the real cricket is Test Cricket. Test Cricket has its own place in the Cricket World. T20 cricket has made the players to play fast and aggressive  cricket. and you are right that Test cricket should be less and odi and T20 should be more.

Those test matches not so much interesting for watching but it may be good for knowing players technical skills.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 1105 »
  Print  

Jump to: