Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587844 times)
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:58:31 PM

Indian women team has started very well, but after getting set every batsman has got out. 3rd wicket partnership was looking cool but Raj should give more concentration on the pitch. after taking 3rd wicket Austarlia team pushing them and trying to come back to this match, India should not lose the control of this match, this is totally a mind game for both side.
The overs are only 42 and India has played 27 out from it and still at 118 runs , if Australia take the fourth wicket then team India could get into nervousness. I have bet on India to win, so finger crossed.

India is playing little cautiously at the moment. It seems that they are trying to hold back and may explode later . I think one batswoman should be aggressive and other play the waiting game. This will help them to get a good score on the board.

What a performance by Harmanpreet Kaur!! 171 runs of only 115 balls, with 7 sixers. She has powered India to 281/4 and India have a very good chance of winning this match.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:14:00 PM

Indian women team has started very well, but after getting set every batsman has got out. 3rd wicket partnership was looking cool but Raj should give more concentration on the pitch. after taking 3rd wicket Austarlia team pushing them and trying to come back to this match, India should not lose the control of this match, this is totally a mind game for both side.
The overs are only 42 and India has played 27 out from it and still at 118 runs , if Australia take the fourth wicket then team India could get into nervousness. I have bet on India to win, so finger crossed.

India is playing little cautiously at the moment. It seems that they are trying to hold back and may explode later . I think one batswoman should be aggressive and other play the waiting game. This will help them to get a good score on the board.

Anywhere around 240 will be a good score and I got good odds for Indian team , they can do it Smiley Its hard to chase when the overs are reduced so lets see what happens . Kaur is playing really well at the moment , she deserves 100.
Your bet on India is very good today they done great job Kaur is hero of the day what a inning from this player on very special day looks like they are going to touch 260 if this happen then this could be very interesting match Australian batting line up is also very good but right now weather is biggest threat for them
Yup , I made the right decision I guess . 3 wickets gone and Aussies are in trouble , India must take out Villani before she causes real damage otherwise this match can turn around again in Aussies favor .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:31:21 PM

India has played superbly till now and they require to get 2 more wickets to dwindle this OZ line up. They need to take Villani quickly due to which pressure will be back on OZ. India need to improve the fielding as they have dropped couple of catches and this could turn the match around as well for them.

Let us see some sparking performances in bowling by Indian fast bowlers and spinners.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:39:13 PM

Anywhere around 240 will be a good score and I got good odds for Indian team , they can do it Smiley Its hard to chase when the overs are reduced so lets see what happens . Kaur is playing really well at the moment , she deserves 100.
Your bet on India is very good today they done great job Kaur is hero of the day what a inning from this player on very special day looks like they are going to touch 260 if this happen then this could be very interesting match Australian batting line up is also very good but right now weather is biggest threat for them
Yup , I made the right decision I guess . 3 wickets gone and Aussies are in trouble , India must take out Villani before she causes real damage otherwise this match can turn around again in Aussies favor .

Aussies still in the match and Villani playing responsibly. Indian Fielding is not that well and Australia batswoman taking advantage of it. If they won't take 2-3 wickets in the next 10 overs then it'll be too late for them.

P.s. Villani gone.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:34:57 PM

Looks like it'll be India vs England for the trophy on Sunday. Thank Goodness I balanced my bet when Villani was hitting otherwise it would have been a great loss for me. Hopefully, Indian team will beat English team on Sunday like they beat them earlier.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:37:57 PM

Aussies still in the match and Villani playing responsibly. Indian Fielding is not that well and Australia batswoman taking advantage of it. If they won't take 2-3 wickets in the next 10 overs then it'll be too late for them.

P.s. Villani was gone.
Aussies still in the ground but today they will pack their language and go home. India just one step away to reach finals. What a tremendous performance from Indian women's team. First unbelievable batting from Harmanpreet Kaur just 115 balls she scored 171 runs if over not reduced means she will score double century bad luck. AUS need 64 runs from 30 balls and only 1 wicket in hand it is possible?
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:18:58 PM

Ok nevermind india made it to the semi finals but they are going to face australia and in past australia has defeated india so this can be a comeback for india. I feel that this time also australia is going to make it to the finals.
Second semi south africa vs england, won't be much interesting as it is a clear win for south africa
England vs south africa @SA odds 1.1 stake 10$ return 11$.
Expectations australia vs south africa in finals.

You cannot be sure of anything in cricket match, England playing in their home ground i think they will surely will give a good fight to win the match, i am going with England win as laying England is very low risk and if they come to bat and make a good score then we can get a flip to go for both team winning bet.

India vs Australia also will be a good match as India will try fully to win the match.

Zimbabwe have come back superb and Sikander Raja ,& P J Moor have given a good partnership and after that  MN Waller is also batting good, if Zimbabwe score above 350+ then they have very good chance of winning the match.
Maybe you were right first england defeating south africa which i was kind of happy as on betway i saw the odds for england were 10 and saw they accept deposits from PayPal also i have some $15 i deposited and put my bet on england. I saw $150 so easily. And second match also i was wrong india won't lose this time as overs surely got reduced but india made 284 runs in 42 overs and it looked earlier that india was gonna win soon but all credit to blackwell what a batting from her almost defeating india she proved the point of sports to never give up , nonetheless india made it to finals after 7 years and will go head to head against england. This time india is going to lift the cup no doubt about that.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 07:19:58 PM

Yes, finally India won the match by 36 runs. Awesome performance by Kaur who scored 171 in the match and India managed to restrict Australia to 245 only. Except for Blackwell, the entire team couldn't perform in today's match and lost all their wickets before the last. India was really the underdog today and mostly all bet on Australia and were confident of them winning. I'm so proud that India not only beat Australia but also made us all proud that they should never be underestimated. Waiting for the finals and hopefully they manage to beat England but reaching the finals is itself a victory.

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:26:15 PM

Great performance from Kaur which propelled India to make a big total of 281 in just 42 overs. Aus might have had a decent chance of getting close if they hadnt lost wickets in such quick successions. Blackwell played well scoring 90 of just 56 balls but it was a little too late as the player on the other end were falling like a house of cards. India into the final for the 2nd time in 10 years.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:48:01 PM

Great performance from Kaur which propelled India to make a big total of 281 in just 42 overs. Aus might have had a decent chance of getting close if they hadnt lost wickets in such quick successions. Blackwell played well scoring 90 of just 56 balls but it was a little too late as the player on the other end were falling like a house of cards. India into the final for the 2nd time in 10 years.

Yes it was a great performance by the Indian team and they deserved the win and make it through to the final. Yeah it wasn't great batting by the Aussies as like you said they lost wickets in succession and couldn't build much momentum to help get them over the line. I think India played great cricket and will need to do the same if they are to defeat England in the final.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:20:32 AM

Yes it was a great performance by the Indian team and they deserved the win and make it through to the final. Yeah it wasn't great batting by the Aussies as like you said they lost wickets in succession and couldn't build much momentum to help get them over the line. I think India played great cricket and will need to do the same if they are to defeat England in the final.

Aussies lacked consistency and lost their wickets for silly things. Great performance by Indian team and they surely deserve it to be in the finals. I think it'll be a quality match for the trophy on Sunday as England is waiting to take their revenge from previous loss and India is not backing down. My bets will be on India.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:41:21 AM

Aussies lacked consistency and lost their wickets for silly things. Great performance by Indian team and they surely deserve it to be in the finals. I think it'll be a quality match for the trophy on Sunday as England is waiting to take their revenge from previous loss and India is not backing down. My bets will be on India.

Excellent performance from the Indian team. When the Kaur made a century and India made 280+ runs in just 42 overs that time only I decided that they will win this game. But in the middle, AUS middle orders played some good innings but bad luck the tail batswomen not supported to Blackwell. Congrats India. 
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 11:36:16 AM

What an exceptional innings from Harmanpreet Kaur. Aussies didn't get the well start as they have need, which through India winning a semi-final against Australia. And India is through to the World Cup final. Congratulations to India.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:53:26 PM

What an exceptional innings from Harmanpreet Kaur. Aussies didn't get the well start as they have need, which through India winning a semi-final against Australia. And India is through to the World Cup final. Congratulations to India.

Really something brilliant was required to beat OZ because they were one of the favorite again to win world cup. But Harman innings actually took the game away from OZ . They put the tough fight but India in the end were much better to win and reach finals.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:24:02 PM

As expected Indian woman cricket team showed a good performance in batting and bowling, Kaur showed the batting skill and gave India a good big total to defend it, Now the final is between India vs England and hope that India win the world cup 2017.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:34:39 PM

Yes, finally India won the match by 36 runs. Awesome performance by Kaur who scored 171 in the match and India managed to restrict Australia to 245 only. Except for Blackwell, the entire team couldn't perform in today's match and lost all their wickets before the last. India was really the underdog today and mostly all bet on Australia and were confident of them winning. I'm so proud that India not only beat Australia but also made us all proud that they should never be underestimated. Waiting for the finals and hopefully they manage to beat England but reaching the finals is itself a victory.
it is really exciting news for the Indian women cricket, they really deserve the Crown of this tournament, hopefully, they will be able to win another final match and win the title for the first time. but bad luck for the Aussies. really disappointing performance for them. their cricket glory is going to hide by the recent performance both male and female side.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 03:08:19 PM

it is really exciting news for the Indian women cricket, they really deserve the Crown of this tournament, hopefully, they will be able to win another final match and win the title for the first time. but bad luck for the Aussies. really disappointing performance for them. their cricket glory is going to hide by the recent performance both male and female side.

The male cricket team and female cricket team, both are strong but it's not possible for them to win each and every match. They also sometimes perform very badly but this time it was the semis and an important game for them. Their performance should have been better but hard luck for them.

Now the Indian mail cricket team is playing against SL and SL's performance is terrible in this test match 187 for 10 and India have already scored 135 and they need to put up more 52 runs. I guess Virat's decision to come as an opener is proving to be a good decision but still they need anther better opener as Pujara again got out for 12 runs.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:43:09 PM

Looks like it'll be India vs England for the trophy on Sunday. Thank Goodness I balanced my bet when Villani was hitting otherwise it would have been a great loss for me. Hopefully, Indian team will beat English team on Sunday like they beat them earlier.
I never expected this kind of turnaround from the Indian women,Harmanpreet Kaur played one of the best innings i have seen from a women cricketer and that innings single handily took India to a very strong position and they could defeat the mighty Australian Women's, the final will be jam packed and i expect fireworks and if India could win the world cup then they could get a good reaction back in their home country.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:12:24 AM

I never expected this kind of turnaround from the Indian women,Harmanpreet Kaur played one of the best innings i have seen from a women cricketer and that innings single handily took India to a very strong position and they could defeat the mighty Australian Women's, the final will be jam packed and i expect fireworks and if India could win the world cup then they could get a good reaction back in their home country.

Yes, it was the best performance from the complete Indian team. Firstly it was a great decision to take a batting after winning the toss on a rainy day. Mostly if raining day then people choose for chasing because they can lose wickets quickly, but Indian captain took a right decision and players supported well for that decision and managed a win in a big way.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:01:40 AM

The finals has already been sold out. There has been an 80% increase in viewership for this World Cup, thanks primarily to an increase in viewership in India. If India does win the world cup, it could provide a huge boost to women's cricket. And there is a very good chance of that happening.
Pages: « 1 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: