Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 [592] 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 1105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589478 times)
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:10:52 AM

Looks like it'll be India vs England for the trophy on Sunday. Thank Goodness I balanced my bet when Villani was hitting otherwise it would have been a great loss for me. Hopefully, Indian team will beat English team on Sunday like they beat them earlier.
I never expected this kind of turnaround from the Indian women,Harmanpreet Kaur played one of the best innings i have seen from a women cricketer and that innings single handily took India to a very strong position and they could defeat the mighty Australian Women's, the final will be jam packed and i expect fireworks and if India could win the world cup then they could get a good reaction back in their home country.

The finals has already been sold out. There has been an 80% increase in viewership for this World Cup, thanks primarily to an increase in viewership in India. If India does win the world cup, it could provide a huge boost to women's cricket. And there is a very good chance of that happening.
Yeah, India seems to love their Cricket. What do you guys think of the finals? Odds on England are 1.53x and 2.37x on India. I feel like if India bats first and dont make a big score, then they would be in trouble as England have solid batting line-up. India have bowled well in the tournament on the whole other than the first time they faced Australia. Would be a fun contest and i'm probably rooting for the underdogs. They have surprised the big Aussies and hopefully can keep up with their performance to make the finals interesting.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 04:33:14 PM

Looks like it'll be India vs England for the trophy on Sunday. Thank Goodness I balanced my bet when Villani was hitting otherwise it would have been a great loss for me. Hopefully, Indian team will beat English team on Sunday like they beat them earlier.
I never expected this kind of turnaround from the Indian women,Harmanpreet Kaur played one of the best innings i have seen from a women cricketer and that innings single handily took India to a very strong position and they could defeat the mighty Australian Women's, the final will be jam packed and i expect fireworks and if India could win the world cup then they could get a good reaction back in their home country.

The finals has already been sold out. There has been an 80% increase in viewership for this World Cup, thanks primarily to an increase in viewership in India. If India does win the world cup, it could provide a huge boost to women's cricket. And there is a very good chance of that happening.

This world cup is said to be even more important than the male cricket world cup for India and they said that if India wins, it will considered bigger than the 2011 win and it's really true. With little motivation, the women's team manage to play the world cup and now have reached the finals after defeating Australia who everyone considered to be the strongest team. Hopefully they play well with England and don't feel demotivated as the other team is getting more encouragement. The odds on Indian gambling sites are 1.48 for England and 2.45 for India.

DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:56:23 PM

This world cup is said to be even more important than the male cricket world cup for India and they said that if India wins, it will considered bigger than the 2011 win and it's really true. With little motivation, the women's team manage to play the world cup and now have reached the finals after defeating Australia who everyone considered to be the strongest team. Hopefully they play well with England and don't feel demotivated as the other team is getting more encouragement. The odds on Indian gambling sites are 1.48 for England and 2.45 for India.
I think this is the second time Indian Women's team has reached the final and if they could lift the tournament it would be huge for the Women's division as all the attention is given to mens team,India does have a strong and if they execute really well then they could defeat England in their home turf.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:50:33 AM

I think this is the second time Indian Women's team has reached the final and if they could lift the tournament it would be huge for the Women's division as all the attention is given to mens team,India does have a strong and if they execute really well then they could defeat England in their home turf.

England got an advantage of home ground, but in this game, everything depends on how you play on a given day. If India concentrates on their game plan like the last match, then it is possible today for them to upset England as well. They shouldn't allow England to put pressure on them. Instead, they should put pressure on England from the beginning then it is easy for them to win this match.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:17:00 AM

The biggest advantage that India has is that they have already beaten england on their home turf in this worl cup. Now they just have to do it in thehigh pressure situation of a world cup final. Smiley
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:15:53 AM

The biggest advantage that India has is that they have already beaten england on their home turf in this worl cup. Now they just have to do it in thehigh pressure situation of a world cup final. Smiley

A Sunday and another cricket final, last time it was men India vs Pakistan, first they beat Pakistan and then lost in final, look at the scenario, India defeated England and now are facing them back in finals. Would it be a repeat or will the Indian team perform better than their country men, (no offense to the Indian players) I always have a habit of doing multiple calculations to make a profit, though England have home advantage, team India has some serious players I feel it's advantage India as England will be under pressure.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 07:31:07 AM

India looks like so much dominating since started. India very strongly knocked out Australia to set up an ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup final with hosts England. Waiting to get full enjoy as the big match on Sunday. Should be a high-class bat v ball contest from every side.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:01:01 AM

Got good odds of 3 for Indian team and since they are chasing its not gonna be easy but still its always exciting to support the chasing side lol. If Indians can restrict England to 260-270 then they can win this one , anything above that will be hard.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:45:19 AM

Got good odds of 3 for Indian team and since they are chasing its not gonna be easy but still its always exciting to support the chasing side lol. If Indians can restrict England to 260-270 then they can win this one , anything above that will be hard.

India have played well to reduce England to 146/5. If India managed to wrap up England for less than 230, they have a very good chance of winning this match. Chasing under pressure is always difficult.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:13:01 PM

India require 229 to win the first Women World Cup. They have bowled magnificently especially Jhulan which cricket up 2 wickets in 2 bowl at a very crucial juncture. This has helped India to restrict England to 228 in 50 overs. Indian batswoman will need to bat sensibly and make partnership to win this World Cup
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:12:57 PM

India require 229 to win the first Women World Cup. They have bowled magnificently especially Jhulan which cricket up 2 wickets in 2 bowl at a very crucial juncture. This has helped India to restrict England to 228 in 50 overs. Indian batswoman will need to bat sensibly and make partnership to win this World Cup

Pockets of the stadium looks empty, was there not meant to be a sell out? I am not very happy listening to sections of commentary with two Indian supporters at once. I would have preferred an English supporter with an Indian supporter or neutral. And this is supposed to be a home game for the English? May the best team win.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 02:25:29 PM

228, hopefully they manage to get those runs. Already they lost 2 wickets for 54 runs and already 17 overs have been finished. They are scoring very slowly compared to their earlier matches and now hope that Raut and Kaur can have a 100+ partnership so that the target seems achievable. On top England are giving maiden overs making it even more tough for India to score runs.

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

As of now, with Raut and Kaur batting. It looks like India's going to get to 229 with relative ease to win the match. India has plenty more batting lined up even if one of them fails. It is India's match for the taking. 4-5 runs an over from now on till the 40th over and its going to be a really easy task to chase from there on. Provided India still have wickets in hand. Kaur is key for India.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:24:27 PM

As of now, with Raut and Kaur batting. It looks like India's going to get to 229 with relative ease to win the match. India has plenty more batting lined up even if one of them fails. It is India's match for the taking. 4-5 runs an over from now on till the 40th over and its going to be a really easy task to chase from there on. Provided India still have wickets in hand. Kaur is key for India.

Indian women will be the world champions this time. Wonderful performance by Jhulan, I guess it'll be the last world cup of the legend and they'll win it for her. Raut and Kaur partnership is going pretty well and my bets will yield me good.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:39:50 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 04:42:10 PM by giveen

India vs england in  the finals of icc world cup which many never expected that india would defeat australia the defending champions from years. England won the toss and choose to bath and set a target of only 228 in 50 overs which is not a good target for the finals. India currently at 150/3 in 36 overs and this surely looks like india is going to be crowned as champions but still anything can happen. Smriti the main batsman getting out on 0 zero in finals is a really bad performance happy to see atleast hamanpreet was able to make 50.
Edit: India needs 10 runs in 2 over with only 3 wickets going to be really interesting.
Edit 2 : India chokes up again pretty hard needed on 10 runs to win but they simply wanted to close the match and result they lost all their wickets and thus england is now the icc world champion for 2016.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 04:39:06 PM

Just 11 runs needed from 2 overs. Hopefully they get it but chances are less as England are attacking and trying their best to stop them from making the required runs. But runs are still less and Sharma is playing well. A four or six can save them probably and a wicket will make them lose the game.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:47:05 PM

Just 11 runs needed from 2 overs. Hopefully they get it but chances are less as England are attacking and trying their best to stop them from making the required runs. But runs are still less and Sharma is playing well. A four or six can save them probably and a wicket will make them lose the game.
After Deepti Sharma got out , the match slipped from Indian hands Sad Really sad to see them coming so close to win their first World cup but failed to complete the task . It was an entertaining second innings though , congrats to England .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:47:32 PM

England Women win the world cup. Frankly it was India's cup for the taking with the chase. Kaur and Raut played well but that wasnt enough. India choked at the last moment and threw away too many wickets in a short span of time.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:50:04 PM

Once again it is proved that anything can happen in a cricket match. It must have been an easy win for Indians but I guess Indian women underestimated English players and paid the price. England is the new world champion now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
daneranon89

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:16:15 PM

Once again it is proved that anything can happen in a cricket match. It must have been an easy win for Indians but I guess Indian women underestimated English players and paid the price. England is the new world champion now.

Yes Indian Women had lots of opportunities to win the game. Sad to see them loosing the game. But congrats to both the team. BTW this was my first time watching a women's Cricket Match.

Pages: « 1 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 [592] 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 ... 1105 »
  Print  

Jump to: