Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572435 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:47:26 PM

Conservative icon Ann Coulter and author of new book Adios America has called Trump’s policy paper, “The greatest political document since the Magna Carta.”

Greater than the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution? She's a witch, and an un-American one at that! Get her!

We don't believe in violence, including toward cis females...

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:47:57 PM

Conservative icon Ann Coulter and author of new book Adios America has called Trump’s policy paper, “The greatest political document since the Magna Carta.”

Greater than the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution? She's a witch, and an un-American one at that! Get her!

Well, why?

Is it Coulter and Trump?

Or the "Stupid Politicians" who created the problem that Coulter and Trump echo, and repond to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmNFt4MokD8
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:58:49 PM

Well, why?

Is it Coulter and Trump?

Or the "Stupid Politicians" who created the problem that Coulter and Trump echo, and repond to?

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 05:37:10 PM

I quite like this no-nonsense guy. Hope he does not get snubbed...

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:06:36 PM

I can see the hit job coming:

"Hey Trump! We found out you had a mistress in 1985... You can't be president!"

"What? Since 1985 I've got hundred of mistresses... Hundreds!"

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/08/04/donald_trump_proves_you_can_t_out_trump_trump_after_gawker_publishes_his.html

cheetahman333

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:51:04 PM

I can see the hit job coming:

"Hey Trump! We found out you had a mistress in 1985... You can't be president!"

"What? Since 1985 I've got hundred of mistresses... Hundreds!"

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/08/04/donald_trump_proves_you_can_t_out_trump_trump_after_gawker_publishes_his.html

Trump could be banging a goat, having 10 mistresses, smoking crack, running a ponzi, etc... and I'd still vote for this great american hero patriot. Trump has balls of steel, tells it how it is, and is exactly what I need.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:10:13 PM

MUST-SEE: BLACK WOMAN RIPS COUNCIL OVER ILLEGAL ALIENS

LOS ANGELES — Chanell Temple, a black woman originally from Huntington Park, delivered a strident, politically incorrect speech against illegal immigration on Monday evening at the local city council meeting.

Temple, who now lives in the Hawthorne area of Los Angeles, was protesting the council’s recent decision to appoint two illegal aliens to city commissions. She told Breitbart News she had not intended to speak at the meeting, but was offended when someone compared illegal aliens to slaves. She added that she supports Donald Trump “a hundred percent.”

Here are her full remarks (in video and transcript below):

…undocumented illegal immigrants who have been assigned to the position of commissioner.

The Huntington Park City Council is being paid with taxpayers’ money to do a job within rules and regulations. According to your board behind you, it says, “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” I want to paraphrase that and say: Where there is no law, the people perish.

In the U.S. we have one rule of law. I also want to talk about the Fourteenth Amendment, which was added to the Constitution in regards to blacks being given birthright citizenship because blacks helped build this country, including the White House—twice.

(Interjection: Right on!)

Please do not tarnish the name of black slaves by comparing them to your plight. There’s no comparison. None.

Black slaves did not break into this country, okay. They were brought here against their will. Also, black slaves are not immigrants. Immigrants are people with a choice, they come here by choice. Black slaves didn’t have choice.

That’s offensive to me because I’m a descendant of a black slave. And trust me, Ancestry.com works and I can trace my people back from when they landed here on the boat. I know the village where my people came from in Africa, OK? So please, do not try to get away with using that. That’s very offensive.

This country has been good to illegal immigrants. You have been given jobs, houses, tax money, free tax money, welfare, Social Security, they open up business for you guys, et cetera.

None—I don’t know of any illegal aliens who have been hung from a tree. I don’t know of any of them illegal aliens who have dogs been sicced on. So that’s very offensive for you to sit up here and allow these people to say that and get away with it. Things that people are going to feel sorry for. That’s very offensive, OK? Do the right thing.

My people get three strikes. I have a nephew in jail now–22 years!–for something he didn’t do.

My people commit a crime, they go to jail. You people commit a crime, they get amnesty. It is wrong…

(Cheers, applause)

And we’re not going to have it. We’re not going to have a set of laws for you people and a set of laws for us.

And if you can’t follow the law, talking about “perish,” your job needs to perish.

You get paid with taxpayers’ money and you are misappropriating taxpayers’ money when you pick up your check.

(Cheers, applause)

In an interview Tuesday morning, Temple explained further:

I grew up in the Huntington Park area. I was raised in that area. I live in Hawthorne now. That area over there has been a Latino area for decades, for a long time. They witnessed racial tension in that area. My mother was a property owner over in that area.

What I said last night was not my intention. What kind of disturbed me is when someone got up and talked about slavery. There is no comparison. They need to stop pretending like they are being mistreated. They have pushed and disturbed the community. They have 95% of the jobs and they still act like they are mistreated.

Yes I am black, but I’m an American. They are getting away with murder. I was in Sacramento recently, and I protested about Kate Steinle. Then they get a get-out-of-jail-free card, and my nephew is in jail. They release them–30,000, if not more–every year. They put them right back on the street and it’s not right.

The black community–we’re tired of them citing civil rights because of people like Al Sharpton. They are being treated better than American citizens with our tax money.

I’m just tired. I lost my job. I was told I did not speak Spanish and I was terminated from my job. Even now it’s difficult to get a job. They told me I was fired for not being able to speak Spanish. I applied to McDonald’s and they told me that they don’t hire blacks–and it was a black owner. I filed with EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission). I have my documentation. I was denied a job….But they didn’t do anything. They are putting illegal immigrants before blacks. I applied for three jobs with the County of L.A. and they didn’t give me a job, and when I filed a complaint they called me a racist. I ended up homeless.

We have a rule of law. Why can’t they obey the law? Little do they know they are making us [Americans] closer. We are standing as Americans, as all races and colors. They want to throw out the race card. We are tired of being abused, and it’s got to stop.

Our politicians are giving them the power in the fight against us–the people using our tax money, writing these laws and using them against us….

Yes, black lives matter, but if we had jobs we wouldn’t be put in these situations to be attacked. A lot of parental rights have been restricted and are being taken away. There’s a lot in the black neighborhood that needs to be worked on. We need to get our house in order first and we need to get jobs back to get back on track.

We have no recourse. We are not being represented. Now we’re in the shadows, we are being buried in the shadows.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/must-see-black-woman-rips-council-over-illegal-aliens/

---------------------------------------------
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how Trump gets the black votes...

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:27:27 PM

Bernie Sanders: “Donald Trump Is A National Embarrassment”

In an interview with the New York Times published on Monday, Bernie Sanders offered his views on the always entertaining presidential campaign of Donald Trump. And he didn’t mince words. When asked what he thought of the Republican front-runner’s continued surge in the polls, Sanders responded, “Not much,” and hit back at Trump’s racist rhetoric.

“I think Donald Trump’s views on immigration and his slurring of the Latino community is not something that should be going on in the year 2015,” Sanders said. “And it’s to me an embarrassment for our country.”

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2015/08/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-national-embarrassment

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:45:48 PM

Well, why?

Is it Coulter and Trump?

MELTDOWN DAY 2: RICK WILSON ASKS ANN COULTER IF DONALD TRUMP ‘PAYS MORE FOR ANAL’

Tuesday afternoon, Rick Wilson, a top Republican consultant who sometimes appears on CNN as an analyst, sent a tweet to conservative author and columnist Ann Coulter asking if Donald Trump pays her extra for anal sex. “Does Trump pay you more for anal?” Wilson tweeted.

Apparently Wilson was responding to Coulter tweeting out a Breitbart News article from Monday detailing his bizarre decision to politicize a rape threat Wilson claims was made against his daughter.

Breitbart News reached out to Coulter about the “anal” tweet. She replied that Wilson’s “only remaining move is to use the Anthony Weiner ‘MY TWITTER ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!’ defense.”

This is just the latest from Wilson, who is also a writer for Politico, Ricochet, and The Federalist.

Friday on CNN, Wilson attacked 25% of the Republican base as “low information voters.” Just two days later he publicly politicized the rape threat against his daughter. Twenty-four hours after that he’s publicly accusing Coulter of being a prostitute.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/meltdown-day-2-rick-wilson-asks-ann-coulter-if-trump-pays-her-more-for-anal/

------------------------------------------------------------
Does he do it for free when bush calls... ?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:39:19 PM

Donald Trump Says He Will Deport the Illegals. Amen!

Her sidekick is so funny

Grin

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:19:59 AM

Well, why?

Is it Coulter and Trump?

MELTDOWN DAY 2: RICK WILSON ASKS ANN COULTER IF DONALD TRUMP ‘PAYS MORE FOR ANAL’

Tuesday afternoon, Rick Wilson, a top Republican consultant who sometimes appears on CNN as an analyst, sent a tweet to conservative author and columnist Ann Coulter asking if Donald Trump pays her extra for anal sex. “Does Trump pay you more for anal?” Wilson tweeted.

Apparently Wilson was responding to Coulter tweeting out a Breitbart News article from Monday detailing his bizarre decision to politicize a rape threat Wilson claims was made against his daughter.

Breitbart News reached out to Coulter about the “anal” tweet. She replied that Wilson’s “only remaining move is to use the Anthony Weiner ‘MY TWITTER ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!’ defense.”

This is just the latest from Wilson, who is also a writer for Politico, Ricochet, and The Federalist.

Friday on CNN, Wilson attacked 25% of the Republican base as “low information voters.” Just two days later he publicly politicized the rape threat against his daughter. Twenty-four hours after that he’s publicly accusing Coulter of being a prostitute.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/18/meltdown-day-2-rick-wilson-asks-ann-coulter-if-trump-pays-her-more-for-anal/

Okay, between the two of them I will take Ann.  And she doesn't have to do anything...
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:21:36 AM

Well, why?

Is it Coulter and Trump?

Okay, between the two of them I will take Ann.  And she doesn't have to do anything...

It is clear she knows how to push the right buttons...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:02:01 PM

Fascinating to see a "right wing commentator" attack Coulter, though, when she voices some positives about Trump. 

Political correctness had become a shield behind which the manipulators could hide, and prevent the difficult questions from even being asked.  They shoveled more and more difficult subjects behind it's wall, and Trump came along and tore it down.

Does seem that made the vested interests of both parties very angry.

And it's just starting.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:13:26 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 02:27:34 PM by BADecker

In like Flint. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Bxoar17FY - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzSMMs73pq0 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWsL9HLi9XM

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:26:23 PM

Time for me to hit bittorrent...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:34:56 PM

Fascinating to see a "right wing commentator" attack Coulter, though, when she voices some positives about Trump. 

Political correctness had become a shield behind which the manipulators could hide, and prevent the difficult questions from even being asked.  They shoveled more and more difficult subjects behind it's wall, and Trump came along and tore it down.

Does seem that made the vested interests of both parties very angry.

And it's just starting.

You would get angry when you realize you are losing power, the sheep finally waking up. The same thing is happening on the other side with bernie, somebody NOT on the DNC list, as a reminder.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:18:31 PM

Since announcing his campaign in late June, Donald Trump has quickly leapt to the top of the Republican field, leading recent polls nationally, in Iowa and in New Hampshire. And now, for the first time in CNN/ORC polling, his gains among the Republican Party have boosted him enough to be competitive in the general election.

The poll finds Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton ahead of Trump by just 6 points, a dramatic tightening since July. Trump is the one of three Republican candidates who have been matched against Clinton multiple times in CNN/ORC polling to significantly whittle the gap between himself and the Democratic frontrunner.

He trailed Clinton by 16 points in a July poll, and narrowed that gap by boosting his standing among Republicans and Republican-leaning independents (from 67% support in July to 79% now), men (from 46% in July to 53% now) and white voters (from 50% to 55%).

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/19/politics/2016-poll-hillary-clinton-joe-biden-bernie-sanders/index.html

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:51:06 PM

Karl Rove: Donald Trump Is “Running Against the Grain of Republicans” With His Immigration Plan

---------------------------
Maybe that's the reason why he is popular with the base. Not 'the grain', but 'your grain'... Chump!

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:14:59 PM

Rasmussen: Voters Want to Build A Wall, Deport Felon Illegal Immigrants

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

As far as voters are concerned – and not just Republicans -  Donald Trump has a winning formula for fighting illegal immigration.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 70% of Likely Republican Voters agree with the GOP presidential hopeful that the United States should build a wall along the Mexican border to help stop illegal immigration. Seventeen percent (17%) of GOP voters disagree, while 13% are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Ninety-two percent (92%) of Republicans agree that the United States should deport all illegal immigrants who have been convicted of a felony in this country. Only four percent (4%) disagree.

Among all likely voters, 51% favor building a wall on the border; 37% disagree, and 12% are not sure. Eighty percent (80%) support the deportation of all illegal immigrants convicted of a felony; only 11% are opposed.

Trump made both proposals in a policy paper he released this past weekend that calls for getting tough on illegal immigration. He cites a Rasmussen Reports survey to back up his proposal to end automatic citizenship for children born to illegal immigrants in this country. Fifty-four percent (54%) of voters disagree with the current federal policy that says a child born to an illegal immigrant here is automatically a U.S. citizen.

Just 34% favor President Obama’s plan to protect up to five million illegal immigrants from deportation.   Most voters continue to think instead that the United States is not aggressive enough in deporting those who are here illegally.

The survey of 1,000 Likely Voters was conducted on August 17-18, 2015 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

Gallup released a new survey last week with the headline, “In U.S., 65% Favor Path to Citizenship for Illegal Immigrants.”  But the actual question shows that 65% of Americans favor a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants “if they meet certain requirements over time.” Unspecified in the question is what those requirements are and the length of time in question.

Rasmussen Reports has found consistently for years that most voters want the border with Mexico secured to prevent further illegal immigration before there is any talk of amnesty. In May, 63% said gaining control of the border is more important than legalizing the status of undocumented workers already living in the United States, the highest level of support for border control since December 2011.

Men and those 40 and over are stronger supporters of building a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border than women and younger voters are. But the groups are much closer to agreement when it comes to deporting illegal immigrants convicted of felonies in this country.

Sizable majorities in nearly all demographic categories favor deporting illegal immigrants convicted here of felony crimes.

But Democrats are less enthusiastic about such a policy than Republicans and voters not affiliated with either major party are. Only 30% of Democrats favor building a wall, compared to 57% of unaffiliated voters.

Whites voters are much stronger supporters of a wall on the southern U.S. border than black and other minority voters are.

Ninety-four percent (94%) of all voters who favor building a wall also support deportation of illegal immigrants convicted of a felony in this country. But even 65% of those who oppose a wall agree with such a policy.

Trump took a lot of criticism last month from Democrats and other Republican presidential hopefuls over his candid remarks about the criminality of many illegal immigrants, but most voters agree with Trump that illegal immigration increases serious crime in this country.

The reaction to his comments also increased media coverage of the murder of a young woman in San Francisco by an illegal immigrant from Mexico who said he came to that city because it does not enforce immigration laws. Most voters now want to get tough on so-called “sanctuary cities” that refuse to enforce these laws.

We noted in a commentary last month how the media spins the illegal immigration issue, comparing its coverage of Trump’s positions with those taken by leading Democratic contender Hillary Clinton.

Trump continues to lead the pack of Republican presidential candidates, but his support fell following the first GOP debate.  It will be interesting to see if his aggressive proposals for dealing with illegal immigration help or hurt him in the overall Republican race.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/august_2015/voters_want_to_build_a_wall_deport_felon_illegal_immigrants

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:36:40 PM

Rasmussen: Voters Want to Build A Wall, Deport Felon Illegal Immigrants

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

As far as voters are concerned – and not just Republicans -  Donald Trump has a winning formula for fighting illegal immigration.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 70% of Likely Republican Voters agree with the GOP presidential hopeful that the United States should build a wall along the Mexican border to help stop illegal immigration. Seventeen percent (17%) of GOP voters disagree, while 13% are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Ninety-two percent (92%) of Republicans agree that the United States should deport all illegal immigrants who have been convicted of a felony in this country. Only four percent (4%) disagree.

Among all likely voters, 51% favor building a wall on the border; 37% disagree, and 12% are not sure. Eighty percent (80%) support the deportation of all illegal immigrants convicted of a felony; only 11% are opposed.

Trump made both proposals in a policy paper he released this past weekend that calls for getting tough on illegal immigration. He cites a Rasmussen Reports survey to back up his proposal to end automatic citizenship for children born to illegal immigrants in this country. Fifty-four percent (54%) of voters disagree with the current federal policy that says a child born to an illegal immigrant here is automatically a U.S. citizen.

Just 34% favor President Obama’s plan to protect up to five million illegal immigrants from deportation.   Most voters continue to think instead that the United States is not aggressive enough in deporting those who are here illegally.

The survey of 1,000 Likely Voters was conducted on August 17-18, 2015 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

Gallup released a new survey last week with the headline, “In U.S., 65% Favor Path to Citizenship for Illegal Immigrants.”  But the actual question shows that 65% of Americans favor a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants “if they meet certain requirements over time.” Unspecified in the question is what those requirements are and the length of time in question.

Rasmussen Reports has found consistently for years that most voters want the border with Mexico secured to prevent further illegal immigration before there is any talk of amnesty. In May, 63% said gaining control of the border is more important than legalizing the status of undocumented workers already living in the United States, the highest level of support for border control since December 2011.

Men and those 40 and over are stronger supporters of building a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border than women and younger voters are. But the groups are much closer to agreement when it comes to deporting illegal immigrants convicted of felonies in this country.

Sizable majorities in nearly all demographic categories favor deporting illegal immigrants convicted here of felony crimes.

But Democrats are less enthusiastic about such a policy than Republicans and voters not affiliated with either major party are. Only 30% of Democrats favor building a wall, compared to 57% of unaffiliated voters.

Whites voters are much stronger supporters of a wall on the southern U.S. border than black and other minority voters are.

Ninety-four percent (94%) of all voters who favor building a wall also support deportation of illegal immigrants convicted of a felony in this country. But even 65% of those who oppose a wall agree with such a policy.

Trump took a lot of criticism last month from Democrats and other Republican presidential hopefuls over his candid remarks about the criminality of many illegal immigrants, but most voters agree with Trump that illegal immigration increases serious crime in this country.

The reaction to his comments also increased media coverage of the murder of a young woman in San Francisco by an illegal immigrant from Mexico who said he came to that city because it does not enforce immigration laws. Most voters now want to get tough on so-called “sanctuary cities” that refuse to enforce these laws.

We noted in a commentary last month how the media spins the illegal immigration issue, comparing its coverage of Trump’s positions with those taken by leading Democratic contender Hillary Clinton.

Trump continues to lead the pack of Republican presidential candidates, but his support fell following the first GOP debate.  It will be interesting to see if his aggressive proposals for dealing with illegal immigration help or hurt him in the overall Republican race.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/august_2015/voters_want_to_build_a_wall_deport_felon_illegal_immigrants

Check out American history. Right from the beginnings of America holding interest in the Southwestern areas of the country, Mexican immigrants and Mexican migrant workers have been accepted within the United States, and encouraged to come at times.

Getting rid of Mexicans is going against tradition. Don't limit their entry. Rather, limit the welfare... right along with limiting the welfare to the rest of Americans.

Smiley

EDIT: Trump isn't any different. Obama gained popularity from offering welfare. Trump knows that if he stops the welfare, his popularity will decline. His answer is to get rid of part of the population that lives on welfare, rather than getting rid of the welfare itself.

Wake up. And I don't mean you, Wilikon. I mean anybody who doesn't see this simple point.

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: