Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 01:21:43 AM

https://youtu.be/ZGBroXL6Knk?t=48m12s

"You know, we're all in this together. I'm a messenger, that's all I am."

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:53:27 AM

Sorry berniebots... You are not in the picture anymore.
https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/703733273504018432

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:12:37 PM

Retards on the internet figure that since Trump retweeted “It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep”, a quote attributed to Benito Mussolini, this proves that Trump is a fascist.

Well, Adolf Hitler warned against smoking, I guess that makes millions of us today Nazis.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:06:44 PM

Retards on the internet figure that since Trump retweeted “It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep”, a quote attributed to Benito Mussolini, this proves that Trump is a fascist.

Well, Adolf Hitler warned against smoking, I guess that makes millions of us today Nazis.

Even a live sheep is better off than a dead lion.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
galdur

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:26:57 PM

Even a live sheep is better off than a dead lion.    Cool

I seriously doubt that it goes for all sheep. Anyway; they don´t tend to live all that long, especially if they spend their time among lions.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:08:11 AM

Displaced Disney Workers: Shame on You Marco Rubio; We Stand With Trump

MADISON, Alabama — At Donald Trump’s Sunday rally at Madison City Stadium, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)’s own constituents—two displaced Disney workers—publicly denounced Rubio for prioritizing the interests of his big business donors over the interests of his own constituents. The two endorsed GOP frontrunner Donald Trump for President.

Dena Moore and Leo Perrero were two Disney workers who were informed that they were going to be laid off during the holiday season of 2014. They—along with scores of their colleagues—were told that before they were let go, they’d be forced to train their low-skilled foreign replacements brought in on H-1B visas. Earlier this week, Perrero testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee about the humiliation he was forced to endure by training his foreign replacement. While Donald Trump has called on Disney to hire back all of these workers and has pledged to end H-1B job theft as President, Sen. Marco Rubio has pushed to expand the controversial H-1B program—he has introduced two bills that would dramatically boost the issuances of H-1Bs. As recently as last year, Rubio introduced a bill—endorsed by Disney’s CEO Bob Iger via his immigration lobbying firm—that would triple the issuances of H-1Bs. Disney is one of Sen. Rubio’s top financial backers—having donated more that $2 million according to Open Secrets.

“What a great disappointment Marco Rubio is,” Rubio constituent and displaced Disney worker Dena Moore told the crowd. “Backed by Disney and other companies to push through legislation that have brought H-1B visas to us and he has sabotaged Americans.”

“Rubio’s staff said in 2013 explaining the [guest worker expansions in Gang of Eight] bill ‘American workers can’t cut it.’ Shame on you Marco Rubio,” Moore declared.

The Disney workers were introduced at the rally by their attorney who is representing them in their discrimination lawsuit against Disney, Sara Blackwell. In her introductory remarks Blackwell explained, “The thing about Trump that’s different than anybody else is that he can’t be bought. We have a chance to stop this problem in America. It’s got to be by a president and politician where they won’t be bought by Disney’s Bob Iger or by Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, by all these billionaires who benefit from firing our American workers. “

“Americans are losing our jobs to foreigners and politicians are supporting and/or promoting this behavior,” Moore explained. “If we want to achieve the American dream—or even, more importantly, keep what is ours: the American dream that we have already struggled to create, the American dream that others have sacrificed for us, now is the time to link arms with a champion. I believe Mr. Trump is for Americans first and foremost.  He shares our vision, our dreams, and will fight for our futures. I know most of you are already standing, but here’s my mantra: stand up for Americans, stand up with a champion, stand up with Trump.”

http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2016/02/28/displaced-disney-workers-shame-on-you-marco-rubio-we-stand-with-trump/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 05:28:58 AM

I am having a tough time taking you seriously

Can you elaborate on any of Trump or Bernie's policies?  Any of them?

Please, use your words, don't just google and spam me with 50 reddit links

Either you understand these two guys' policies, or you don't... it's that simple
Why are you wasting so much time with an ignorant fool like myself? A TRUMP supporter.

I am merely showing anyone who bothers to read this that you don't have the first clue what you are talking about

Nothing but ignorant slander from a hateful person

But... but... I love you. Don't you see? No hate in me. The drug in you wants to reject the cure that TRUMP is for your system. As I said, it is hard for you and I understand. I'll be there when your purple dinosaur will be hit by the asteroid called TRUMP!

Get a nice pair of Ray-Ban to protect your eyes from the bright impact... And some sunblock too

If you can't trust the KKK, who can ya trust?  Right?

KKK Grand Wizard White Supremacist David Duke: Donald Trump is Best Candidate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pFbRqtyAhA

http://www.guns.com/2016/02/25/kkk-turn-out-to-show-support-for-trump-in-nv-video/

Trump: Everyone Likes Me, Even The Klan!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBXrMvcS69M

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:42:38 AM

Aww, you used deadmou5 for your disney post. There are rumors that disney was a "bad" man and we can see mickey mouse and deadmou5 share the same satanic imagery.

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:29:00 AM

Well the point of this was to see Trump retweeting anything without caring about the sources or the true meaning. It worked. Though it doesn't proof he's a fascist, just a bit stupid.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
galdur

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:41:30 AM

Well the point of this was to see Trump retweeting anything without caring about the sources or the true meaning. It worked. Though it doesn't proof he's a fascist, just a bit stupid.

Only total retards would believe that Benito Mussolini was the first or the last to come up with that wisdom or a very close variation. Revolutionaries and generals have been saying this forever.

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:50:21 AM

Only total retards would believe that Benito Mussolini was the first or the last to come up with that wisdom or a very close variation. Revolutionaries and generals have been saying this forever.

Doesn't matter, the quote is worldwide known to be attributed to him.

Which means Trump either retweeted it without caring about who said it (which is important and shows how careless he would be) or knowing who said it (which wouldn't prove anything in my opinion as the quote is interesting in itself even if Mussolini said it). Something was proved here, but what? ^^

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
galdur

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:59:36 AM

Doesn't matter, the quote is worldwide known to be attributed to him.

Which means Trump either retweeted it without caring about who said it (which is important and shows how careless he would be) or knowing who said it (which wouldn't prove anything in my opinion as the quote is interesting in itself even if Mussolini said it). Something was proved here, but what? ^^

I´m sure that just about nobody gives a flying eff really. It doesn´t prove anything. It´s an interesting quote as such , doesn´t really matter whom it´s attributed to. That´s the way most people see it I guess.

galdur

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:25:41 AM

On June 14, 1918, a nineteen year old Italian soldier by the name of Bernardo Vicario was ordered by his commander, Carl Rigoli, to carry out a curious task. Outnumbered and outgunned, the Italian forces would soon be hit with a furious bombardment that would mean the death of most of them. Rigoli clearly knew this, which is why he told young Bernardo to write an inscription on the ruined wall of a home in the village of Fagare, where they were holed up:

“Better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep.”

Rigoli perished in the battle: Bernardo lived to tell the tale. And almost a hundred years later, a researcher looking for ways to smear GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump stumbled across a reference to it and attributed it to Benito Mussolini, the Italian dictator....more

The Lion and the Sheep

Why they hate Trump

by Justin Raimondo, February 29, 2016

http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/02/28/the-lion-and-the-sheep/

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:58:24 PM

On June 14, 1918, a nineteen year old Italian soldier by the name of Bernardo Vicario was ordered by his commander, Carl Rigoli, to carry out a curious task. Outnumbered and outgunned, the Italian forces would soon be hit with a furious bombardment that would mean the death of most of them. Rigoli clearly knew this, which is why he told young Bernardo to write an inscription on the ruined wall of a home in the village of Fagare, where they were holed up:

Rigoli perished in the battle: Bernardo lived to tell the tale. And almost a hundred years later, a researcher looking for ways to smear GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump stumbled across a reference to it and attributed it to Benito Mussolini, the Italian dictator....more

The Lion and the Sheep

Why they hate Trump

No doubt a play on the famous biblical quote but, "they" used time travel technology however and changed the text of the bible; it's now the lamb and the wolf. Mandela effect researchers have a term for references to non-existent events/objects/media it's called "residue".

I was there when it was the lion and the lamb but go dig up an old bible from a time capsule and even it will say "wolf". History has been retroactively changed.

It's a joke right?

I mean I already saw you on the flat earth thread, you can't be serious you're just a troll we all agree on that no?

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:30:17 PM

Finally. It took me 40 or so pages, but berniebots are starting not to ignore TRUMP anymore and can't stop their urge to participate here. I mean they tried hard. The numbers of views was proof they could not escape clicking to know more about TRUMP.

The beauty of free speech and how political correctness needs to be destroyed? This is proof right here.

If you build it, they will come...

Another element that defines the brain dead US liberal mentality is how they cannot build anything themselves and how their parasitical mindset takes over. Like blood suckers. No other threads with harpy clinton or barnie the dinosaur stick. None. They get forgotten, pushed back.

This is so sad I decided to help the other barnie the dinosaur thread a bit because I like it Fair and Balanced©

They have to learn about TRUMP. Read about TRUMP. Post on thread called Up Like TRUMP. See the name TRUMP all the time. Have TRUMP living rent free in their mind all the time.

And they do it for free, working for me and my thread.

So Sweet. I can taste it.

Thank you for your time and

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN©

Cheesy Grin Cheesy

What are you talking about exactly? You're really frightening me you know? Oo

Rather logical to post on threads called "up like trump" if you don't like him no?
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:40:01 PM

In fact I just don't really understand why are you guys so fond of Trump.

The guy is a jerk (you can't really say the contrary he IS a jerk), he doesn't know how to talk or present correctly, he's not a good businessman (you can't go bankrupt 4 times once head of the state xD) and he won't help the people as he doesn't even know what kind of problem you could have (he never had to work to eat).

I understand you vote Trump because the others assholes aren't better. Between something like Trump or Clinton, well for whoever you want you're screwed anyway. But people actually are happy to vote Trump Oo

So why? What quality does he have?

Give me like three reasons to vote Trump ^^
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:45:55 PM

The Lion and the Sheep

Why they hate Trump

No doubt a play on the famous biblical quote but, "they" used time travel technology however and changed the text of the bible; it's now the lamb and the wolf. Mandela effect researchers have a term for references to non-existent events/objects/media it's called "residue".

I was there when it was the lion and the lamb but go dig up an old bible from a time capsule and even it will say "wolf". History has been retroactively changed.

It's a joke right?

I mean I already saw you on the flat earth thread, you can't be serious you're just a troll we all agree on that no?

OK I removed the post as the referenced quote was in fact from an ancient tibetan cliché and not biblical.

As for the flat earth thread, nobody could provide any evidence whatsoever that it's round and there's enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it is in fact flat. All the spinning globe earth trotters could do was flout their ignorance of the laws of perspective and claim a vanishing point was some made up fantasy.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:48:44 PM

Trump scammed 5,000 people out of up to $60,000 each... total likely in the $millions

How Trump University Scams Defrauded Students
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQBD19YL4Lg

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/432010/trump-university-scam
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 05:10:53 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 05:18:23 PM

Trump scammed 5,000 people out of up to $60,000 each... total likely in the $millions

How Trump University Scams Defrauded Students
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQBD19YL4Lg

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/432010/trump-university-scam

I, also, would rather hide in this TRUMP thread instead of wasting my time in the feel the bern thread, so I understand you being here all the time.

Stay away from any sharp objects in the next few days... And start eating real food again, not just dried beans, chia seeds and water... Please stop wasting your money to a loser. I beg of you...

I'll keep my best to make sure your thread stays up, all the time, so everyone can see how brain dead berniebots are. Thank you for the invitation.

Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: