Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:21:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572431 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:09:47 PM

Probably, as a balkanac, I do not get every detail right, but I see many would support Trump because he could show enough money and thus prove himself to be a successful person. I do not know whether Donal Trump such a fake person, but I know, it is common scammer tactics to get people rely their decisions on one's wealth. If people believe you are a rich and therefore successful person, you can easily raise charm based on this image and then get people rely their money on your image, that, of course, a scammer would steal. Since in most cases the scammers actually are not rich people, they often fake their wealth. I am just asking the question, why would Donal Trump say he has more money than he really has? Since I currently am not living in America and have no exact idea about the current situation I cannot automatically trust Trump's rivals either, but I could appreciate a new candidate who can win my love without using suspicious tactics.

I don't know anyone who "supports Trump because of his money."

I do think thought that he came to our attention - already famous - because of his money and TV show.  So that gave him a start which some lesser known candidates did not have.

Without exception people that support Trump like his ideas and positions.  Many like myself view his personality as less than likeable but understand that his business positions do not have anything to do with personality.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:36:24 PM

Without exception people that support Trump like his ideas and positions.  Many like myself view his personality as less than likeable but understand that his business positions do not have anything to do with personality.

Prior to super Tue, I vaguely knew only that he was a real estate guy from NY and had some show on TV which I had never seen.  Somehow I did have the idea that he had 'flirted' with the idea of politics for a long time.  I figured that I would not find Trump 'likable' mostly because I typically don't find such people very likable.

After paying some attention to Trump's speeches and interviews and such, I find him more likable than most people.  I enjoy his sense of humor a lot of times and respect his ability to employ strategy and to think on his feet.  It is clear to me that he is highly intelligent.   There are certain instances where he 'hit it out of the park' with me.  His stance on 'American Exceptional-ism' is a good example.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:46:26 PM

Prior to super Tue, I vaguely knew only that he was a real estate guy from NY and had some show on TV which I had never seen.  Somehow I did have the idea that he had 'flirted' with the idea of politics for a long time.  I figured that I would not find Trump 'likable' mostly because I typically don't find such people very likable.

After paying some attention to Trump's speeches and interviews and such, I find him more likable than most people.  I enjoy his sense of humor a lot of times and respect his ability to employ strategy and to think on his feet.  It is clear to me that he is highly intelligent.   There are certain instances where he 'hit it out of the park' with me.  His stance on 'American Exceptional-ism' is a good example.

Contrary to what most people think, the Trump Wall is NOT a wall to keep Mexicans out and U.S. citizens in. Rather, if Trump becomes President, it's the impenetrable wall that he is going run into that will keep him from carrying out 99+% of the things that he talks about in his campaign.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 08:57:40 PM

Over here in Europe I get the question all the time. "What's the deal with Americans? Are they really supporting Donald Trump for president?!?!".

Sadly enough, when Hillary wins they will be asking why our crazy president is starting so many wars.
I read that Europeans don't have independent mass media, is that true? Why are Europeans against Donald Trump?

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:47:36 PM

Over here in Europe I get the question all the time. "What's the deal with Americans? Are they really supporting Donald Trump for president?!?!".

Sadly enough, when Hillary wins they will be asking why our crazy president is starting so many wars.
I read that Europeans don't have independent mass media, is that true? Why are Europeans against Donald Trump?

Simple.  They're smarter.

They don't eat GMO foods & pop Big Pharma pills at the same high rate as US citizens....
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:51:00 PM

Contrary to what most people think, the Trump Wall is NOT a wall to keep Mexicans out and U.S. citizens in. Rather, if Trump becomes President, it's the impenetrable wall that he is going run into that will keep him from carrying out 99+% of the things that he talks about in his campaign.

This I do not believe.  If Trump is a fraud (which I consider to be very possible) that will achieve the effect you describe.  If not, the POTUS has vastly more power to impose his/her will now than only a few cycles ago.  Ironically, this divergence from 'tradition' here in the U.S. was probably greased along specifically by the globalist contingent of the proverbial PTB as a means of achieving 'efficiency.'  It would be great if it ended up biting them hard on the ass.  The simple possibility of this is worth supporting Trump for as far as I am concerned.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:10:29 PM

This I do not believe.  If Trump is a fraud (which I consider to be very possible) that will achieve the effect you describe.  If not, the POTUS has vastly more power to impose his/her will now than only a few cycles ago.  Ironically, this divergence from 'tradition' here in the U.S. was probably greased along specifically by the globalist contingent of the proverbial PTB as a means of achieving 'efficiency.'  It would be great if it ended up biting them hard on the ass.  The simple possibility of this is worth supporting Trump for as far as I am concerned.

Good analogy if he was go back on his promises or commitments the Country could quickly descend in to chaos.
I think the people are so pissed with all the annual/daily lies.
One thing I think should be in his manifesto, is to get Chicago back up and running, they need to have to really good think tanks to make it possible.
More than ever now, its a decent standard of living that is wanted, better wages and not those that just keep you barely afloat and in debt. 

And its gone.
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:24:43 AM

I don't know anyone who "supports Trump because of his money."

I do think thought that he came to our attention - already famous - because of his money and TV show.  So that gave him a start which some lesser known candidates did not have.

Without exception people that support Trump like his ideas and positions.  Many like myself view his personality as less than likeable but understand that his business positions do not have anything to do with personality.

You meant politician positions, right?

Well, I want to emphasize the image of the successful person that mostly comes from his money. It is not necessarily the money that attracts people, but the image of success, but which success does not guarantee he would be such a successful politician, too. And to me a successful politician is someone who actually successfully stands out to protect people's rights. But you said the influence of this image was minor in attraction compared to his ideas and positions.

I have not seen much of his speech ( not like I could influence the situation in any way ) so in my curiosity I would like to ask you as someone who likes Trump's positions, what are the three best ideas&positions that you find the most attractive in his views?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:36:57 PM

I find it beautiful how you place your trust in a fucking businessman. I mean it's not like you're country would be currently completely fucked by businessmen no?

And you actually support more economic deregulation? More freedom of market?
Don't you have the tiny little impression than the market is already far too free?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:15:30 PM

I find it beautiful how you place your trust in a fucking businessman. I mean it's not like you're country would be currently completely fucked by businessmen no?

Don't you have the tiny little impression than the market is already far too free?

Please come to the USA & talk to everyone.

Thanks.   Wink
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:16:53 AM

I find it beautiful how you place your trust in a fucking businessman. I mean it's not like you're country would be currently completely fucked by businessmen no?...

Well that's a central issue.  It's very common in business to make a deal, then to carry through and do more deals with those who were honest and did a good job.

I have no reason to think this isn't the case with Trump.  I don't have a negative view of "Businessmen."  I do have a negative view of politicians.

Not asking you to agree, just trying to clarify my opinions...
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:53:43 AM

This is a bitcoin forum, most people on this forum don't consider the traditional markets free  Cheesy

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:38:55 AM

This is a bitcoin forum, most people on this forum don't consider the traditional markets free  Cheesy

Of course the traditional markets are free. How are they free? Some smart people use their freedom to attempt to enslave others to the markets. If people would wake up, they would use their freedom to crash any markets they didn't like. And they do this now and again. But if they don't do this, it's because they like the markets the way they are.

So, the people, in their freedom, like and keep the markets the way they are.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:35:52 PM

The question of marketing freedom is important economically, but in this case I think there is an even more important question, which is: Can a smart businessman use his business experience and skills to be a good politician or the two areas are ( or should be ) completely different? Because if business skills help make good politics, Trump really has an advantage thanks to that.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:34:07 PM

The question of marketing freedom is important economically, but in this case I think there is an even more important question, which is: Can a smart businessman use his business experience and skills to be a good politician or the two areas are ( or should be ) completely different? Because if business skills help make good politics, Trump really has an advantage thanks to that.

Yes, that is the question.  It's always seemed to me that politics was perverted due to it being populated by attorneys.  Those guys really don't produce anything.  I think a country would function better if the leaders were a good cross section of farmers, factory men, software engineers, etc. 
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:37:01 PM

Women strip NAKED in bizarre protest to 'show' Donald Trump should not be President

Artist Spencer Tunick is known for his startling images of the naked body, hitting the news earlier this month for his Sea of Hull project in which thousands of men and women stripped off and painted themselves blue.

Now just weeks later, his next installation saw a group of 130 women bare all on the eve of the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio.

Writing on his website, Mr Tunick said: "Republicans, Democrats and all other political parties were welcome to take part reflecting their anger through art against the hateful repressive rhetoric of many in the Republican Party towards women and minorities.

"Donald Trump and Mike Pence are giving many in America the belief that is OK to hate."

Read more at http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/690682/Spencer-Tunick-naked-art-installation-protest-Donald-Trump-US-election-2016?utm_source=traffic.outbrain&utm_medium=traffic.outbrain&utm_term=traffic.outbrain.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:42:43 PM

11-year-old Trump supporter schools CNN host...

CNN likely had an 11-year-old Donald Trump supporter on this morning to get him to turn on his candidate.

Instead, he provided some perspective many adults don't have.

Matthew Schricker appeared on the news channel on Friday and was asked about the impact Trump's language has on him.

"A lot has been made in this campaign of the language that is used, the name-calling that's been used, especially in the primary," the host said.

"As an 11-year-old watching it, what's your reaction?"

"I really think that listening to a few bad words coming out of Donald Trump is a lot better than people getting blown up by terrorists, people getting burned alive, people's heads being chopped off and people getting drowned," Schricker responded.

Read more at http://theamericanmirror.com/11-year-old-defends-trump-cnn-bad-words-better-getting-blown-terrorists/.

Cool

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 10:18:22 PM

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36423319

vote trump please  Cheesy

will it be like "The Interview" but just in Real Life?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:26:55 PM

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36423319

vote trump please  Cheesy

will it be like "The Interview" but just in Real Life?

Hopefully.

We have an awful bunch of people who need to be told.

"You're fire."
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:40:58 PM

Reuters Baffled As Clinton's Lead Over Trump Suddenly Evaporates

Having seen her poll numbers suddenly explode higher (and Trump's collapse) following Reuters' decision to tweak its polling methodology, it appears we just witnessed 'Peak Hillary' as Reuters reports Clinton's lead over Trump has tumbled back to just 3 points (the poll had a credibility interval of plus or minus 3 percentage points) meaning, as Reuters is forced to admit, that the results suggest the race is roughly even...

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's lead over Republican rival Donald Trump narrowed to less than 3 percentage points, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Friday, down from nearly eight points on Monday.

About 42 percent of likely voters favored Clinton, to Trump's 39 percent, according to the July 31-Aug. 4 online poll of 1,154 likely voters. The poll had a credibility interval of plus or minus 3 percentage points, meaning that the results suggest the race is roughly even. Among registered voters over the same period, Clinton held a lead of five percentage points, down from eight percentage points on Monday, according to the poll.

Read more at http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-06/peak-hillary-reuters-baffled-clintons-lead-over-trump-suddenly-evaporates.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: