Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:13:04 AM

However I don't understand or accept your argument of being sued in court as a realistic threat... look at Jeffrey Epstein... the courts are with them. And once elected Hillary will swiftly arrest trump and all her opponents.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:19:36 AM

Excellent analysis.  Agree on the Trey Gowdy comment.  If you need to feel good about life watch some of his you tube videos where he cuts into these incompetent bureaucrats in DC.

If Trey Gowdy become AG I would feel like we are the right path as a nation.  Also I would be willing to serve my country any way I could if they start doing the correct things like making him top cop!!!!!!!

Also we need to re-institute the position of federal investigator of the judiciary dept.

Watching both Gowdy and  Chaffetz do their thing is especially good entertainment...until...

...you come back 3 years later and notice that some crook who was thoroughly roasted and clearly belongs in prison now has an even higher position.  I've seen this happen over and over again through the Bush and Obama administrations.  Not necessarily with these two interrogators of course, but with others like them.  It is why I say that congress is a neutered and toothless tiger and a puppet show to fool us into thinking we still have a constitutional government.  I hope very much that Trump changes this (shift the balance back to congress somewhat) and somehow locks it into place.

One thing about watching these hearings is that it is unmistakable how low protein (as my Dad use to say) the people running things like the CDC, EPA, etc really are.  I mean boarder line retarded.  Seriously!  It is amazing to see and really says a lot about our government.

I'm not sure how sustainable it is to have a federal investigator investigate anything federal.  I would suggest something like a lottery where such a position is staffed from the state level.  But absolutely such a position should exist.  Also, we need to bring back special prosecutors to explore any significant indications of malfeasance from the prez on down.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Masha Sha

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:25:24 AM

Very true tvbcof... if congress was to be nuked tomorrow (and the entire D.C. / virginia) it would change... beyond that... pfff... look at home prices in D.C. area... this is loot ground zero. Most pedo rings arrested by the FBI always lead to D.C.

Epstein free, corzine free, Clinton fundationists free, Hillary free... the list is so long that only professional (or a fat excel sheat can handle that).

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:30:24 AM

Then the fed may strike back (like the Bairded jew did) and raise rate to oblivion... civil unrest + eco collapse = trump out.

Fundamentally they don't care about the us... if it has to burn it will (provoking Russia / china). Just to save themselves...

But the fed may not have the options.... as money is pulled out of us debt... who can be stupid to own that shit for so little... Greek debt is safer.

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:49:06 AM

However I don't understand or accept your argument of being sued in court as a realistic threat... look at Jeffrey Epstein... the courts are with them. And once elected Hillary will swiftly arrest trump and all her opponents.

Agree Masha,  I was not saying that they would be worried about the court case against them.  I am just pointing out that in 29 states they do have that laws.

The whole last 18 months the American people were told that there was nothing they could do and the electoral college can vote anyway they want.  And never were these laws mentioned or that they could be removed if they ignored the will of the people.  So many thought the electoral college can do anything and have zero accountability to the popular vote.

But I agree with your point that it may not matter.  If these electors like blowjobs from Madonna or small childre or both.  I am sure they will be able to find all of that under a large pile of money if they flip their vote

Masha Sha

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:57:16 AM

Agree Masha,  I was not saying that they would be worried about the court case against them.  I am just pointing out that in 29 states they do have that laws.

The whole last 18 months the American people were told that there was nothing they could do and the electoral college can vote anyway they want.  And never were these laws mentioned or that they could be removed if they ignored the will of the people.  So many thought the electoral college can do anything and have zero accountability to the popular vote.

But I agree with your point that it may not matter.  If these electors like blowjobs from Madonna or small childre or both.  I am sure they will be able to find all of that under a large pile of money if they flip their vote

Don't worry I got you, and thank you again for this clarification of what the law was...

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:57:43 AM

Excellent analysis.  Agree on the Trey Gowdy comment.  If you need to feel good about life watch some of his you tube videos where he cuts into these incompetent bureaucrats in DC.

If Trey Gowdy become AG I would feel like we are the right path as a nation.  Also I would be willing to serve my country any way I could if they start doing the correct things like making him top cop!!!!!!!

Also we need to re-institute the position of federal investigator of the judiciary dept.

Watching both Gowdy and  Chaffetz do their thing is especially good entertainment...until...

...you come back 3 years later and notice that some crook who was thoroughly roasted and clearly belongs in prison now has an even higher position.  I've seen this happen over and over again through the Bush and Obama administrations.  Not necessarily with these two interrogators of course, but with others like them.  It is why I say that congress is a neutered and toothless tiger and a puppet show to fool us into thinking we still have a constitutional government.  I hope very much that Trump changes this (shift the balance back to congress somewhat) and somehow locks it into place.

One thing about watching these hearings is that it is unmistakable how low protein (as my Dad use to say) the people running things like the CDC, EPA, etc really are.  I mean boarder line retarded.  Seriously!  It is amazing to see and really says a lot about our government.

I'm not sure how sustainable it is to have a federal investigator investigate anything federal.  I would suggest something like a lottery where such a position is staffed from the state level.  But absolutely such a position should exist.  Also, we need to bring back special prosecutors to explore any significant indications of malfeasance from the prez on down.

I like that 'low protein expression'.  Yeah there was a federal investigator in the judiciary dept. right up till the 1970's  He only took down corrupt gov. officials at the federal level.  And by 1970's they needed him to go.  All the bad guys wanted him dead and all the good guys had him as their counsel.  Each year he got the same phone call asking him is he would take a bribe and work for the bad guys.  Same call twice a year for him entire career until he was poisoned at a baseball game with his son.  The son went to get 2 hot dogs and the one his dad got exploded in his stomach and it did not kill him somehow but he was bedridden until his death 10 years later.

Yeah that group that shot their way into power in 1963 really did not like having this guy around.  And that group is who Trump and assange is showing us right now despite the media's best effort to distract.

Masha Sha

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:01:31 AM

I like that 'low protein expression'.  Yeah there was a federal investigator in the judiciary dept. right up till the 1970's  He only took down corrupt gov. officials at the federal level.  And by 1970's they needed him to go.  All the bad guys wanted him dead and all the good guys had him as their counsel.  Each year he got the same phone call asking him is he would take a bribe and work for the bad guys.  Same call twice a year for him entire career until he was poisoned at a baseball game with his son.  The son went to get 2 hot dogs and the one his dad got exploded in his stomach and it did not kill him somehow but he was bedridden until his death 10 years later.

Yeah that group that shot their way into power in 1963 really did not like having this guy around.  And that group is who Trump and assange is showing us right now despite the media's best effort to distract.

Rule 1 make death your best friend and one of your most trusted confident. Death has never betrayed and will be there. This is why they are so afraid of integral Islam.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:04:56 AM

tvbcof,

Under a failed and corrupt system like we have now in the federal gov. of US sometimes the only way to get rid of terrible people who screw up over and over and steal and lie is to promote them to a higher "do nothing" job.  They get this higher job and increased pay because there is less for them to screw up that really matters.  Of course this is not good nor am I defending it.  But that may explain why we see these fools keep getting promotions when they constantly screw up.

I hope Trump lives, assents to office of the President, drains the swamp no matter how deep and is not scared to say "You're Fired!"

Masha Sha

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:08:32 AM

tvbcof,

Under a failed and corrupt system like we have now in the federal gov. of US sometimes the only way to get rid of terrible people who screw up over and over and steal and lie is to promote them to a higher "do nothing" job.  They get this higher job and increased pay because there is less for them to screw up that really matters.  Of course this is not good nor am I defending it.  But that may explain why we see these fools keep getting promotions when they constantly screw up.

I hope Trump lives, assents to office of the President, drains the swamp no matter how deep and is not scared to say "You're Fired!"

Another  meaning to you are fired?  Grin

Masha Sha

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:32:11 AM

A little off topic but does anyone know what is the official rifle used for planned executions in china  Huh

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:31:38 AM

In history of the usa there was no case where faithless electors could change the outcome of an election.
And im sure it will stay like that because as i understand the senate has actually the power to void the decision/vote of the electoroal college.

The republicans would need to unite with the democrats against trump for clinton.
That seems even more crazy then a president trump.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Masha Sha

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:13:30 PM

In history of the usa there was no case where faithless electors could change the outcome of an election.
And im sure it will stay like that because as i understand the senate has actually the power to void the decision/vote of the electoroal college.

The republicans would need to unite with the democrats against trump for clinton.

Thank you for this additional information...

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:31:53 PM

Possible good info and also possible wrong interpretation.

If the electoral college flips a few votes and they do it because the popular vote is favoring Clinton then they would not be in violation since the last 3 states have lost the ability to certify due to whatever delay.

In this scenario the electors could flip votes and not get sued because they went with the popular vote as it is there job to do.  

And so there is no reason for congress to get involved.

And if they flip the vote and are sued then there still is no guarantee that congress will move against Clinton then may just accept the new result from the electors.  So to say congress would need to move against trump is not true all the congress would need to do is not act to help trump.  Not acting is much easier than acting.

Thanks for playing

Masha Sha

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:12:35 PM

Thanks for informing!!! I don't have single inch of envy to learn myself about the electoral college... you know why? What the united stateans have done to America and the world disgusts me deeply.

A little bit of Zimbabwe wouldn't be bad... you know gated community burning nations wide, skyscrapers penthouse free falling on their block, empty stores, air space blocked by Shanghai alliance, all their assets wiped.

Maybe then will they rediscover humanity and humility.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:07:01 PM

Thanks for informing!!! I don't have single inch of envy to learn myself about the electoral college... you know why? What the united stateans have done to America and the world disgusts me deeply.

A little bit of Zimbabwe wouldn't be bad... you know gated community burning nations wide, skyscrapers penthouse free falling on their block, empty stores, air space blocked by Shanghai alliance, all their assets wiped.

Whatever a "united statean" is, who knows? But Americans have done it to themselves by not understanding the power they have in the 12-person jury.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 06:18:36 PM

Also see: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-10/trumps-geographic-landslide
Masha Sha

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:33:12 PM

The strategic aspect I got it already. But thanks for the effort. This put into perspective the sanctuary city... and how they try to change the demographic for their benefits. Barbara specter, kalgeri plan...

Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:49:09 PM

youtube.com/watch?v=XzV484m22so

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:56:28 PM

The strategic aspect I got it already. But thanks for the effort. This put into perspective the sanctuary city... and how they try to change the demographic for their benefits. Barbara specter, kalgeri plan...

I really wish that electoral college in my country, for it's sole purpose to prevent running politicians from targeting densly populated areas.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: