Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:40:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is the future of crypto, bitcoin is not.  (Read 116470 times)
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:14:24 PM

Ethereum has a great potential of growing and we can also see that a lot of new projects are being traded in pair only with ETH and not with btc. But bitcoin, don`t stay on one place and they are also improving themselves. We can not tell exactly how things are going to be, but it hink in future both of this currency have the potential of growing.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Yza_azY

Activity: 490

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 10:52:38 PM

Ethereum has a great potential of growing and we can also see that a lot of new projects are being traded in pair only with ETH and not with btc. But bitcoin, don`t stay on one place and they are also improving themselves. We can not tell exactly how things are going to be, but it hink in future both of this currency have the potential of growing.

Of course ETH have the potential of growing and blablabla but, bitcoin is the king of every other virtual currency.

BECAUSE WAS THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY IN THE PLANET!

Now is 'obsolete', but was and is the first, Now many user prefer eth...

BUT NO 1 CANT PUSH MORE THEN BTC! HARD FORK OR NOT.

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:58:48 PM

ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

Do you mean that the price alone determines whether a thing would be future? I don't think so. There have been so many fuss about this ethereum thing, though I wouldn't deny the fact that it is interesting, but most of the news about it seems to be overrated and exaggerated.
I agree most of the news that are widely spread about bitcoin and ethereum comparison is somewhat interesting but if you will observe those stuffs are maybe be just speculations or exaggerations to uphold a certain altcoin can surpass bitcoin. That is how media affects the thinking and perception of a person over matter wherein they are easily attracted of the price hike without knowing its real essence and the totality of the news being dissiminated.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:44:34 AM

Of course ETH have the potential of growing and blablabla but, bitcoin is the king of every other virtual currency.

Bitcoin is still in the problem of hadrfork/chainsplit, while ethereum has passed through this stage, ethereum is not proportional to bitcoin but by looking at the potential current usage in various businesses, eth is predicted to skyrocket in the future, nothing is impossible.
Gastotade

Activity: 545

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:06:59 AM

Bitcoin is still in the problem of hadrfork/chainsplit, while ethereum has passed through this stage, ethereum is not proportional to bitcoin but by looking at the potential current usage in various businesses, eth is predicted to skyrocket in the future, nothing is impossible.
ETH and BTC were mostly used by many since we need an option on any of them, btc as the primary and Eth as alternative for me, both of them shows great features and does it all matters.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:16:21 AM

Who knows ?  If bitcoin is not the future currency
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:08:29 AM

Too many rich people holding BTC.They will make sure BTC is the dominant cryptocurrency for the coming years.
ETH will have its own place in the crypto space.
I think ETH will be more used in the future because ETH has a lot of good features and is very convenient in dealing with low cost. I'm sure one day ETH will overtake BTC and become cryptocurrency the world's leading

agree to that. due to the possibilities of ETH it will have a great future.
Even altcoin have a future its a good idea if you can wait until it will be. I believe too that ETH has a good future but not in the way that it can be greater than. BTC.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:34:06 AM

Too many rich people holding BTC.They will make sure BTC is the dominant cryptocurrency for the coming years.
ETH will have its own place in the crypto space.
I think ETH will be more used in the future because ETH has a lot of good features and is very convenient in dealing with low cost. I'm sure one day ETH will overtake BTC and become cryptocurrency the world's leading

agree to that. due to the possibilities of ETH it will have a great future.
Even altcoin have a future its a good idea if you can wait until it will be. I believe too that ETH has a good future but not in the way that it can be greater than. BTC.

Ethereum has more functionality than bitcoin so there is no reason it can't surpass it in market cap. Ultimately though I don't think they are direct competitors, ethereum is more of a tool for smart contracts and ICO than it is a currency.
sinner

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:57:29 AM

isn't this like arguing Microsoft vs. Apple vs. Google?

You can have multiple winners.  Not to mention they have different goals, and some overlap.  Whichever one has largest market cap doesn't really matter.  Personally, I think there's a good chance the dominant cryptocurrency in 50 years doesn't exist yet.

The blockchain makes digital currency traceable (not fungible) and not scalable.  I'm guessing the real winner in digital currency will use cryptography, but won't have a blockchain.
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:10:28 AM

Ethereum is the future of businesses because of smart contracts, as regards to a cryptocurrency bitcoin is the simplest, most secured one. I don't think I will exchange my bitcoins for eth.
Haesoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:29:23 AM

Two stupid threads alone today from trollypop. Why the mods allow newcomers to start threads or even bypass newb jail is beyond me. Market has changed so the troll is irrelevant at this point.

I pity the poor sod. Wasted a year of his life slagging off something he secretly loves yet failed to get close to the bottom Wink

Well maybe someone is paying him just to troll around here in the forum.
Spreading fuds that he thinks he can annoy someone. Grin How pitiful he is.
Well goodluck to you brother.
Happy trolling!

I'm a fan of eth but my faith is always in bitcoin.
Eth as top in altcoin but bitcoin is her mother. I think no altcoin can be compare rather surpass bitcoin.
Even now there's so many issues about bitcoin but sooner it will be resolve.
Monumental

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:04:12 AM

Two stupid threads alone today from trollypop. Why the mods allow newcomers to start threads or even bypass newb jail is beyond me. Market has changed so the troll is irrelevant at this point.

I pity the poor sod. Wasted a year of his life slagging off something he secretly loves yet failed to get close to the bottom Wink

Well maybe someone is paying him just to troll around here in the forum.
Spreading fuds that he thinks he can annoy someone. Grin How pitiful he is.
Well goodluck to you brother.
Happy trolling!

I'm a fan of eth but my faith is always in bitcoin.
Eth as top in altcoin but bitcoin is her mother. I think no altcoin can be compare rather surpass bitcoin.
Even now there's so many issues about bitcoin but sooner it will be resolve.

I'm a fan of eth but my faith is always in bitcoin. However, I think the Bitcoin Cash could be even better.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:40:44 AM

I don't think Ethereum will replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more known to the public than Ethereum. I don't think Bitcoin will disappear. Bitcoin will increase in price. The price of Ethereum will also grow up. But can it reach Bitcoin? Maybe not as there is more Ethereum than Bitcoin.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:44:28 AM

I don't think Ethereum will replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more known to the public than Ethereum. I don't think Bitcoin will disappear. Bitcoin will increase in price. The price of Ethereum will also grow up. But can it reach Bitcoin? Maybe not as there is more Ethereum than Bitcoin.
Ethereum can never touch bitcoin price not because there total supply is different it is because bitcoin is prime and first so its popularity is much bigger than any other cryptocurrency and its application are also greater in number.but ethereum will remain second as its dependent project are growing rapidly.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:45:44 AM

So many altcoin with new technology are coming, we can speculate on so many years
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:59:19 AM

A lot of my friends, who were also among the well versed in bitcoin said that etherium has a great potential thats why they mined using multiple units..
They said one day value of eth will soar high which will really be competitive as compared to bitcoin.
But despite of all these things bitcoin will still be the number one cryptocurrency...
And it will continue to do so for years to come, we can now call it as the foundation of cryptocurrency.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:17:11 AM

No, Ethereum is just another Altcoin. Ethereum can never beat Bitcoin no matter the situation. Cool

TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:07:05 PM

Soon we will see the position of bitcoin at number 2, and ETH is the top one, I really do not like to use bitcoin, long transaction and big cost. Unlike ETH, the transaction is easy and the cost is very cheap

Maybe next month!  Smiley

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
Denov Setu

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:50:39 PM

I think there is only room for one crypto coin to be accepted in payment systems for the next few years,,
Bitcoin has already infrastructure and most popular than eth,,
I see no reason why shops should do the additional work for accepting another crypto currency,,
Eth/etc is something for traders, while bitcoin is something for users
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:25:00 PM

Is there or has there been an ICO for a project which will allow you to buy whatever with a cryptocurrency card but which also converts whatever crypto you're purchasing with into Bitcoin for the shop owner?

Actually, could someone do something similar but with ERC-20 tokens and Ethereum? I imagine that would be a successful endeavour
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: