Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 [1068] 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:33:40 PM

I agree with everyone on here saying that its too early to say which teams are going to be good or not but I must say that Man Utd did look pretty good in their win against West Ham and I think they will be a top contender this season. It was a dominate performance and they just look like a much better team then last season. As a Man City fan I'm just hoping that Man City have a better season and with Pep having his first Premier League season under his belt I'm sure he has learned a lot and I think Man City will be much better this season and hopefully win a trophy of some sorts.

Of course united looked tough and formidable and I hope  it's no fluke and that they are going to continue this way. The other top 4 after game one looks bad but I don't think that's reflective enough of the whole season so united fans should stop jubilating.

I'm sure this season's premier league will be more competitive than last season. Manchester duo will play better than last season. Pep's second season with Manchester City will be better. Lukaku at Manchester United with Matic as fellow new players will perform well. Competition Champion and big 4 with Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool will be more stringent.
Premier League always presents a tough competition between favorite teams to win the title each season. But maybe this season is the most rigorous season for them because every team brings great players for the sake of their individual team needs to win the title this season. Especially the rivalry between the two Manchester's beside the players, these two players also have coaches who always become rivals in every league of continental Europe namely Pep and Mou.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:38:33 PM

I agree with everyone on here saying that its too early to say which teams are going to be good or not but I must say that Man Utd did look pretty good in their win against West Ham and I think they will be a top contender this season. It was a dominate performance and they just look like a much better team then last season. As a Man City fan I'm just hoping that Man City have a better season and with Pep having his first Premier League season under his belt I'm sure he has learned a lot and I think Man City will be much better this season and hopefully win a trophy of some sorts.

Of course united looked tough and formidable and I hope  it's no fluke and that they are going to continue this way. The other top 4 after game one looks bad but I don't think that's reflective enough of the whole season so united fans should stop jubilating.

I'm sure this season's premier league will be more competitive than last season. Manchester duo will play better than last season. Pep's second season with Manchester City will be better. Lukaku at Manchester United with Matic as fellow new players will perform well. Competition Champion and big 4 with Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool will be more stringent.
Premier League always presents a tough competition between favorite teams to win the title each season. But maybe this season is the most rigorous season for them because every team brings great players for the sake of their individual team needs to win the title this season. Especially the rivalry between the two Manchester's beside the players, these two players also have coaches who always become rivals in every league of continental Europe namely Pep and Mou.

In Premier League only the first week ended so far and we had a lot of unexpected results. However this does not mean that will be a rigorous season, I think Chelsea will go ahead and win again the title because the first game was just from the events that happened that Chelsea lost the game. Thus I think it is wise to place a bet of Chelsea to win the Premier League now that the odds for them have increased.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:47:11 PM

In Premier League only the first week ended so far and we had a lot of unexpected results. However this does not mean that will be a rigorous season, I think Chelsea will go ahead and win again the title because the first game was just from the events that happened that Chelsea lost the game. Thus I think it is wise to place a bet of Chelsea to win the Premier League now that the odds for them have increased.
That's what the league would be very competitive, even in the first week, a club like Chelsea playing at home losing to Burnley. Premier League always shows the unexpected even in almost every week. Unlike other leagues, the competition runs boring with only 1-2 competitors to become champions. In the Premier League there are even 4-5 clubs who have a great chance to become champions. This season, the readiness of coaches like Pep, Mou, Conte and Klopp as coaches in the new club will be more mature again unlike last season. So this season I'm sure will be a great season.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:14:38 PM

Chelsea won't win anything unless the board agrees on giving Conte the money he needs for transfers. Because for now, all they've achieved was selling and loaning out every player. There have been a news recently that after that Burnley loss they finally going to fire up some bids to strengthen the team. They are aiming for: Van Dijk, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Danny Drinkwater. Also Atletico Madrid is making a higher bid for Diego Costa that I think won't play for Chelsea even if he somehow stayed in the club, so another funds for them to buy other players. But I don't think that any of them is the game changing one and I'm slightly disappointed.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:39:58 PM

Chelsea is going to face huge difficulties in the 2017-18 season. if they will be failed to recruit the replacement of Matic then they will have a gap at this position. not only that but also Chelsea needs to sign some players according to Conte, but the management is showing indifference for this purpose.
for me, Manchester city and Manchester United have formed the most strong side in the English football. so I want to see the trophy either city or United football club. on the other hand, from my observation, Arsenal will pass another league trophyless season.
Bannour

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:13:41 PM

Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane has expressed outrage at Cristiano Ronaldo's suspension of four games at La Liga and his absence at the Spanish Super League tomorrow against Barcelona.

"I am very upset by Cristiano's penalty," Zidane told a news conference on the eve of the match.

grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:24:43 PM

Chelsea is going to face huge difficulties in the 2017-18 season. if they will be failed to recruit the replacement of Matic then they will have a gap at this position. not only that but also Chelsea needs to sign some players according to Conte, but the management is showing indifference for this purpose.
for me, Manchester city and Manchester United have formed the most strong side in the English football. so I want to see the trophy either city or United football club. on the other hand, from my observation, Arsenal will pass another league trophyless season.
I believe Chelsea already have a replacement for Nemanja Matic and that's Bakayoko and even though he is going to eventually replace the Serbian,  I don't think selling him was a very good idea, and it's indeed Chelsea needs to dabble more in the transfer market if they are to be successful this year. Conte has a lot of problems to resolve this year.

Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:43:07 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 07:15:32 PM by Aleister Crowley

Tonight Liverpool will play in Champions League the with absence of Philippe Coutinho. Philippe Coutinho can not play for Liverpool at the moment, and as everyone can imagine, it is a loss. We already know about this, but is it possible liverpool can play well without Philippe Coutinho
This will be very different with Premier League
faycel96

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:44:53 PM

I believe Chelsea already have a replacement for Nemanja Matic and that's Bakayoko and even though he is going to eventually replace the Serbian,  I don't think selling him was a very good idea, and it's indeed Chelsea needs to dabble more in the transfer market if they are to be successful this year. Conte has a lot of problems to resolve this year.
Chelsea will pay 132 million euros to settle three more deals to strengthen the team before the end of the Mercato.
Chelsea want to sign Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk , Danny Drinkwater,  Leicester and Arsenal's Alex Chamberlain.

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:05:11 PM

Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane has expressed outrage at Cristiano Ronaldo's suspension of four games at La Liga and his absence at the Spanish Super League tomorrow against Barcelona.

"I am very upset by Cristiano's penalty," Zidane told a news conference on the eve of the match.

Why you are upset by CR7? I really don't like that guy he is a damn killer of Barcelona. I want that he should departure like Neymar as well. Because no one even like him that Madrid having CR7. Messi having own swag. If there was Messi then he would do something new with penalty. So i would like to say that we should never upset by that.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:06:29 AM

You have to consider that chelsea have 4 important absences : bakayoko, moses, pedro, and the most valuable player of the team Eden Hazard,
Consequently, they only need to recruit another defensive midfilder and another striker to replace Costa's leaving.

DIA7

Merit: 602

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:38:18 PM

You have to consider that chelsea have 4 important absences : bakayoko, moses, pedro, and the most valuable player of the team Eden Hazard,
Consequently, they only need to recruit another defensive midfilder and another striker to replace Costa's leaving.
Chelsea is close to sign  Leicester City Midfielder Drinkwater for a fee around 15£ Million so they got that spot covered the problem is to find a striker there is not many good strikers left that willing to go and the other possible ones will be difficult to sign because there is not much time left in the Mercato and the season started so teams wouldn't be selling players that they have plans for i think Chelsea need to bring a youngster from their academy because they had too many good young players that they sold before like Lukaku, Salah, and De Bruyne as examples. they have loads of talented youngsters but they didn't do their best way to work them in.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:56:37 PM

Selling Matic is a very bad decision from Chelsea, but there is still worse than that, that is selling Matic to rival clubs in the same league. Chelsea sell Matic to Manchester United, their rivals which means Chelsea even make Manchester United stronger and weaken Chelsea itself.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:26:40 PM

Selling Matic is a very bad decision from Chelsea, but there is still worse than that, that is selling Matic to rival clubs in the same league. Chelsea sell Matic to Manchester United, their rivals which means Chelsea even make Manchester United stronger and weaken Chelsea itself.
Unfortunately, this is the wrong decision. Who is responsible for this transfer? Maybe conte think bakayouko will be able to change the matic position. But I dont think it will be work as conte planned.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9525

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:13:41 PM

Bakayoko is an upgrade on Matic, Chelsea will be fine. They've spent a lot of money on Rudiger & Morata too. I don't expect the loss of Matic to hit them too hard.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:15:36 PM

Bakayoko is an upgrade on Matic, Chelsea will be fine. They've spent a lot of money on Rudiger & Morata too. I don't expect the loss of Matic to hit them too hard.
Before you make that assumption we will have to see how he fares first and make any decision, remember not any player is able to play in the English Premier League,  world class players have tried and failed and is he going to play with the same zeal and tenacity such as Nemanja Matic,  that remains to be seen.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:29:46 PM

Before you make that assumption we will have to see how he fares first and make any decision, remember not any player is able to play in the English Premier League,  world class players have tried and failed and is he going to play with the same zeal and tenacity such as Nemanja Matic,  that remains to be seen.
There was one player that came to EPL became the highest goal scorer the same he did for every league he has played. his name is Luiz suarez
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:38:10 PM

There was one player that came to EPL became the highest goal scorer the same he did for every league he has played. his name is Luiz suarez
You can't be really comparing Luis Suarez with Bakayoko,  Why don't you mention the other players who were top in other leagues but came to English Premier League and failed, the likes of Shevchenko, Veron, even Diego Forlan failed at Manchester United before he went to Spain and found success over there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:46:56 PM

Before you make that assumption we will have to see how he fares first and make any decision, remember not any player is able to play in the English Premier League,  world class players have tried and failed and is he going to play with the same zeal and tenacity such as Nemanja Matic,  that remains to be seen.

Conte wants (and needs) at least 2-3 new players to expand his team. He would like some of these players: Drinkwater (leicester) Alex Sandro (juventus) Belotti (Torino) Van Dijk (Southampton), Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal). Its budget is about 150M

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
DIA7

Merit: 602

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:35:21 AM

You can't be really comparing Luis Suarez with Bakayoko,  Why don't you mention the other players who were top in other leagues but came to English Premier League and failed, the likes of Shevchenko, Veron, even Diego Forlan failed at Manchester United before he went to Spain and found success over there.
yeah not maney players that can keep on the same performance when they switch clubs and even with Switching league that will make it even more difficult to Falcao was a beast at Spain and he is still a beast at Monaco but he failed so hard in the EPL with both United and Chelsea Di Maria too even City goalkeeper Bravo had a very difficult first season that is why Guardiola rushed to sign a new one for a record fee and those from the recent big names that got in the EPL  Bakayoko was only regular for one season just after Kondogbia was sold to Inter milain is when his career started and Maic had a lot of experience so it will take him time to gain that.
Pages: « 1 ... 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 [1068] 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: