Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:48:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 [1063] 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:48:59 AM

Arsenal vs Leicester - It shouldn't matter if Arsenal have a few players out injured, I still expect them to win this match.

Did you already make your predictions on our EPL pool betting game?  I got Arsenal vs Leicester at 2 - 0.  I think Lacazette will be a revelation for Arsenal this season, shutting the up critics.  

And too bad Iheanacho had a foot injury.  Seeing him up top with Vardy would have been wonderful.

It could be more, i think Arsenal will win on this match. The first home match for Arsenal, my prediction is 3-0 or 3-1 win for Arsenal. Arsenal need this first win to boost their mentality. There is no big match though for the first day of premier league, but i'm interested on Arsenal vs leicester match.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:03:00 AM

Arsenal vs Leicester - It shouldn't matter if Arsenal have a few players out injured, I still expect them to win this match.

Did you already make your predictions on our EPL pool betting game?  I got Arsenal vs Leicester at 2 - 0.  I think Lacazette will be a revelation for Arsenal this season, shutting the up critics.  

And too bad Iheanacho had a foot injury.  Seeing him up top with Vardy would have been wonderful.
Arsenal will win but they will not win easily. During pre season, I have not seen a special game from Arsenal, even when they win the community shield. Lacazette still has not shown his best ability. The arsenal front line is still normal.
Leicester city still have Slimani and Okazaki, Iheanacho is not so special.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:55:12 AM

Today we have the first game of the premier league. Arsenal usually starts the season with a win when playing at home so I think Arsenal will win tonight. I will bet on both teams to score though as this have happened in the last games played between these two teams. Anything can happen tonight as we know the Premier league is totally unpredictable.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:25:07 AM

Today we have the first game of the premier league. Arsenal usually starts the season with a win when playing at home so I think Arsenal will win tonight. I will bet on both teams to score though as this have happened in the last games played between these two teams. Anything can happen tonight as we know the Premier league is totally unpredictable.
Even during the title winning year, Leicester City were unable to beat Arsenal either at home or away, Infact Leicester City have been unable to beat Arsenal all the 17 times that the two have faced each other resulting in 12 wins for the Gunners and 5 draws. I am there tipping a win for Arsenal as well as both teams scoring in this game.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:45:53 PM

Even during the title winning year, Leicester City were unable to beat Arsenal either at home or away, Infact Leicester City have been unable to beat Arsenal all the 17 times that the two have faced each other resulting in 12 wins for the Gunners and 5 draws. I am there tipping a win for Arsenal as well as both teams scoring in this game.

This is a nice statistics. Where did you find it? I am always looking for resources which outputs such long term statistics about particular matches.

Also, I think Leicester does not have a chance to win the match. But this is the start of the season and it is like a surpise bag. You do not really know what's the situation of the teams it. I use the double chance bet (draw or win Leichester) for this match @2.34. I think this could be a good bet.
DIA7

Merit: 602

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:03:05 PM

Southampton - Swansea : Southampton are strong at home they finished 8th last season which considered a good finish that season jsut right after the top 6 teams in england they had a good preseason lost just one game in 5 and won over Sevilla 2-0 and St Etienne while the visitorshad problems in the previous season and finished 15th in the final table and avoiding relegation in the last few games going on 4 wins and a draw in the last 5 games made them escape relegation zone and guarentee survival also they had pretty good preseason so i think we may see an exiting game with a number of goals from both sides so i expect an over 2.5 for the match
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:15:19 PM

Southampton - Swansea : Southampton are strong at home they finished 8th last season which considered a good finish that season jsut right after the top 6 teams in england they had a good preseason lost just one game in 5 and won over Sevilla 2-0 and St Etienne while the visitorshad problems in the previous season and finished 15th in the final table and avoiding relegation in the last few games going on 4 wins and a draw in the last 5 games made them escape relegation zone and guarentee survival also they had pretty good preseason so i think we may see an exiting game with a number of goals from both sides so i expect an over 2.5 for the match

Over 2.5 is an intresting bet in this match. 
In Every beginning of season we see a lot of surprises. I believe that Swansea can surprise them Tomorrow.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:12:01 PM

This is a nice statistics. Where did you find it? I am always looking for resources which outputs such long term statistics about particular matches.

Also, I think Leicester does not have a chance to win the match. But this is the start of the season and it is like a surpise bag. You do not really know what's the situation of the teams it. I use the double chance bet (draw or win Leichester) for this match @2.34. I think this could be a good bet.
First match any result can happen but Arsenal is very good team and they have very good start against Chelsea now waiting for first game of new season I believe over 2.5 is also very good and interesting pick for this match as both try to show power and we can watch very interesting start of new season
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:25:37 PM

Those are indeed very nice statistics,  I am very confident that Arsenal are able to win the matches but to be on the safe side , I believe it will be prudent to go for goals over 1.5 in this game. So thay in the scenario that both teams are unable to score and one team scores both goals you can still win.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:33:19 PM

Finally! Real football is back. Watford and Newcastle to pick up surprise points. City and Chelsea will win comfortably. Leicester and Arsenal will be a good game but Arsemal will come out on top.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:41:40 PM

Finally! Real football is back. Watford and Newcastle to pick up surprise points. City and Chelsea will win comfortably. Leicester and Arsenal will be a good game but Arsemal will come out on top.
If you look at the game of the above teams, then the reality of Arsenal now show very good games and I think that they have great prospects. I think that not for nothing they bet on their coach, who fully works out his money.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:04:41 PM

I see Arsenal to win 2-1 but it beginingof season and Leicester is Leicester so i dont bet but 2-2 after crazy game will be nice opening

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:52:51 PM

I see Arsenal to win 2-1 but it beginingof season and Leicester is Leicester so i dont bet but 2-2 after crazy game will be nice opening
Its a halftime at the emirates and the score is currently 2-2, Arsenal took the lead in the second minute through the latest signing Alexander Lacazette but Shinji Okazaki and Jamie Vardy scored and later Welbeck equalised for thee Gunners before heading into half time. Arsenal have been dominate in the game so far and am sure they are going to eventually win the game.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:06:43 PM

Its a halftime at the emirates and the score is currently 2-2, Arsenal took the lead in the second minute through the latest signing Alexander Lacazette but Shinji Okazaki and Jamie Vardy scored and later Welbeck equalised for thee Gunners before heading into half time. Arsenal have been dominate in the game so far and am sure they are going to eventually win the game.

Boom Vardy 2-3 Vardy Mehrez show continue,Leicester 3 shots on target 3 goals.Arsenal will not win that game

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:54:10 PM

What a game it was. Amazing to watch, many goals, many attempts, but were stressful last minutes goals how Arsenal should win this? I mean, it was expected an easy play for them, yet Leicester showed that they are not going to hang around at relegation position and are aiming for at least top 10. It was first match, so early into the season with players not yet in their proper forms so we can understand goals that Arsenal lost only because of their own mistakes, poor passing or poor defending. Lacazette's debut was pretty good not only because of the opening goal he shot but overall work. His passing was accurate, in the second half when he went to the winger position every cross was at target. He also worked hard in defense. I can see him play good season.
DIA7

Merit: 602

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:40:29 PM

What a game it was. Amazing to watch, many goals, many attempts, but were stressful last minutes goals how Arsenal should win this? I mean, it was expected an easy play for them, yet Leicester showed that they are not going to hang around at relegation position and are aiming for at least top 10. It was first match, so early into the season with players not yet in their proper forms so we can understand goals that Arsenal lost only because of their own mistakes, poor passing or poor defending. Lacazette's debut was pretty good not only because of the opening goal he shot but overall work. His passing was accurate, in the second half when he went to the winger position every cross was at target. He also worked hard in defense. I can see him play good season.
true it was an exiting game to see i don't think anyone to see 7 goals scored before the game startef . There were plenty of encouraging signs for Leicester, particularly how sharp Vardy looked, though I understand it's not easy to think on those after losing in such a way and now another game for arsenal and another late goal from Olivier Giroud to save the day but i at the end i think that Leicester deserved something becasue it looked like Arsenal second goal was offside and the third one had a handball on so we could say that they were saved with the help of the ref they won but they still haveto improve their defense because it looks like it's very easy to penetrate and the game at home imagine them plying away against thougher opponent
roomfirst

Activity: 516

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:47:42 AM

Boom Vardy 2-3 Vardy Mehrez show continue,Leicester 3 shots on target 3 goals.Arsenal will not win that game

The final score for Arsenal vs Leicester City is 4-3 and win for Arsenal, what a match though. That 2 fast goal in the last 10 minutes before the match end really lucky for arsenal and good job for Xhaka, making 2 assist for Arsenal, that was a great match though both teams play aggresive and many goals happened.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:29:45 AM

Manchester united VS West ham 2-0

I chose manchester united to get the first 3 points in EPL this season. They have a very good player capacity in all sectors. The addition of R. Lukaku, matic and lindelof strengthens them. If manchester united wants as one of the EPL championship candidates this season then they must indeed be in this match.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:18:53 AM

The final score for Arsenal vs Leicester City is 4-3 and win for Arsenal, what a match though. That 2 fast goal in the last 10 minutes before the match end really lucky for arsenal and good job for Xhaka, making 2 assist for Arsenal, that was a great match though both teams play aggresive and many goals happened.
As I predicted, Arsenal will win the game but they will not win easily. In fact the game almost ended with 3-3 until in the end Giroud saved Arsenal. Last season Arsenal's opener contest lost to Liverool 3-4, now with a similar score against Leicester City, but the current story, they won.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:08:00 AM

Manchester united VS West ham 2-0

I chose manchester united to get the first 3 points in EPL this season. They have a very good player capacity in all sectors. The addition of R. Lukaku, matic and lindelof strengthens them. If manchester united wants as one of the EPL championship candidates this season then they must indeed be in this match.

2 - 1 for me.  Don't forget Chicharito is with the hammers now.  That guy tends to squeeze one in even vs top opposition.

I wish I got to watch ARS vs LEI.  Looking at the game stats right now.  Arsenal dominated posession and shots on target.  So Leicester must have been counter attacking really well? 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 [1063] 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: