Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 [1076] 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:34:45 AM

I think Crystal Palace started badly under the management of new coach Frank de Boer. Crystal Palace lost the first 2 league games without even scoring goals, and lost 1-0 against Liverpool in the weekend, this game must win and morale.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:49:02 AM

Premier league can always surprise me. Actually it is not too strange if Chelsea can beat Tottenham hotspurs, but with Chelsea without their two major players and the now hot Tottenham hotspurs playing in the white hart land it is something I did not expect. Marcos Alonso and Mitchi Batshuayi became the differentiators in the game.
actually this results quite predictable that Chelsea will win because during head to head statistics matches between both of the teams Chelsea had more better results than Tottenham although play at White Hart Lane moreover Chelsea with several new players had playing with very impressive

As I say, it is not a rare thing if Chelsea beat Tottenham Hotspurs, but Tottnham Hotsputs have a good record if they play at home and last season Tottenham hotspurs became a team that cut Chelsea's winning streak. This is not the result I expect with the current Tottenham hotspurs.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:52:32 PM

Manchester City started the new season strong after 2-0 win over Brighton and now Guardiola will be more happy then the previous one especialy when it cames with their performance in defense. That's why he spent 200 millions euro for new players in defense while Everton is also looking good as they are now with 4 wins in row in 4 with 4 clean sheets it is pretty impressive start of the season ith Barkley, Coleman and Mori are still injured but it's still not a problem for them because City have Delph still injured and it's doubtful for Mendy to come in the squad and make debut i expect a tight game withcity favored to win and under3.5goals in the game

Manchester City should not be too proud of their Clean Sheet against Brighton. Against Everton will be a real test for Manchester City's expensive defense at the start of the season. Everton's attack is much better than Brighton.

The red card for Manchester City in the first half is really cost so much man. Luckly Manchester City can make a goal in the last 10 minutes before the match end. Wayne Rooney is still good though, 2 goals in the last 2 matches. This season is really unpredictable, so many big teams lose or draw in their first match.
I can't believe this is the Rooney who was at Manchester United, he looks and plays like when he first joined the team, he has been rejuvenated and he did Manchester United a solid yesterday, Jose Mourinho was the etihad stadium to get some peace and quiet at the empty Etihad Stadium which never seems to get full irrespective of the opponents playing there.

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:37:25 PM

Premier league can always surprise me. Actually it is not too strange if Chelsea can beat Tottenham hotspurs, but with Chelsea without their two major players and the now hot Tottenham hotspurs playing in the white hart land it is something I did not expect. Marcos Alonso and Mitchi Batshuayi became the differentiators in the game.
actually this results quite predictable that Chelsea will win because during head to head statistics matches between both of the teams Chelsea had more better results than Tottenham although play at White Hart Lane moreover Chelsea with several new players had playing with very impressive

As I say, it is not a rare thing if Chelsea beat Tottenham Hotspurs, but Tottnham Hotsputs have a good record if they play at home and last season Tottenham hotspurs became a team that cut Chelsea's winning streak. This is not the result I expect with the current Tottenham hotspurs.
This is just start of new season and players trying to settle things just because of this Tottenham Hotspurs lost this match otherwise they are still very good side to beat on other hand Conte was also under-pressure after losing first match at home they was desperately looking for first win of new season  but still this was very exciting match between two top teams of EPL
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:41:19 PM

Manchester City started the new season strong after 2-0 win over Brighton and now Guardiola will be more happy then the previous one especialy when it cames with their performance in defense. That's why he spent 200 millions euro for new players in defense while Everton is also looking good as they are now with 4 wins in row in 4 with 4 clean sheets it is pretty impressive start of the season ith Barkley, Coleman and Mori are still injured but it's still not a problem for them because City have Delph still injured and it's doubtful for Mendy to come in the squad and make debut i expect a tight game withcity favored to win and under3.5goals in the game

Manchester City should not be too proud of their Clean Sheet against Brighton. Against Everton will be a real test for Manchester City's expensive defense at the start of the season. Everton's attack is much better than Brighton.

I think this match should be draw and both team to goal will be a good bet, as man city defend is good and Evertons attack is good so it will prove which is best.
The match ends with a draw, Manchester city fails to make a second cleansheet, evidence that their cleansheet against brighton is very unnecessary to be proud of because it has not been a test for Manchester City's expensive defense. It's new against Everton, not the club more fierce in attack line like Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and even Manchester United.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:46:28 PM

Arsenal This season has made a really bad start, obviously a technical coach does not change the game sense. I think the championship will probably be a dream if you keep going like this. This week we will see Liverpool fight against two bad teams.

tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:26:38 PM

I think this match should be draw and both team to goal will be a good bet, as man city defend is good and Evertons attack is good so it will prove which is best.
The match ends with a draw, Manchester city fails to make a second cleansheet, evidence that their cleansheet against brighton is very unnecessary to be proud of because it has not been a test for Manchester City's expensive defense. It's new against Everton, not the club more fierce in attack line like Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and even Manchester United.

Actually, we shouldn't cross Manchester City out because of that draw. They have actually played a good game, and were mostly attacking. They could have easily win this by 4-1, as they've got a lot one on one situations or the ball hit the post. They were the dangerous team in that game. Attack after attack and most of the time on the Everton's half. The defence did decent job, the one goal for Everton was simply a mistake by City's midfielder. I'd even say that they game show how easy they make near goal situations, only this time they didn't have enough luck.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:06:32 PM

Actually, we shouldn't cross Manchester City out because of that draw. They have actually played a good game, and were mostly attacking. They could have easily win this by 4-1, as they've got a lot one on one situations or the ball hit the post. They were the dangerous team in that game. Attack after attack and most of the time on the Everton's half. The defence did decent job, the one goal for Everton was simply a mistake by City's midfielder. I'd even say that they game show how easy they make near goal situations, only this time they didn't have enough luck.
I actually agree with you, but in the EPL every single point counts very much. Everton had a single shot on goal and they converted, in all they had just two shot the whole 90 minutes of playing time, Manchester City were not helped with the fact that Guardiola has been experimenting with tactics when the best place for that was in the Pre season.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:16:44 PM

Arsenal This season has made a really bad start, obviously a technical coach does not change the game sense. I think the championship will probably be a dream if you keep going like this. This week we will see Liverpool fight against two bad teams.

The arsenal did start the season with a bad start, but this is not everything.
Open opportunity for arsenal,
Perhaps the adoption of a poor strategy that caused this to happen.
And I believe arsenal can improve the quality of the game

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:36:00 PM

Good for Wayne Rooney on scoring his 200th career goal.
And doing it with his premiere team he started on the road to success with.

Way to go Wayne Rooney Captain of Everton! Wink
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:40:44 PM

For the EPL I'm will call that very amazing but when you go to Spain and see what the likes of Ronaldo and Messi we will be astonished , I think that the English Premier League is kinda losing many of its star players to the La Liga,  Congrats to Wayne Rooney by the way, he is like a totally new person since he rejoined Everton.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
siti25

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:05:30 AM

But still, their defense is still fragile. The defense made with immense money conceded by 1 attack made by Everton. I expect a very big strength in Manchester City defense because it is very annoying to see a very valuable player is very expensive but its performance is very ordinary.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:36:49 AM

But still, their defense is still fragile. The defense made with immense money conceded by 1 attack made by Everton. I expect a very big strength in Manchester City defense because it is very annoying to see a very valuable player is very expensive but its performance is very ordinary.
yeah it's normal that their defense is still fragile despite them spending over 200Million over repairing it but most of their back including keeper is fresh and it may need some time to get them kicking and get fimiliar with partners and new league and atmsophere for these players maybe by january they get better when they are together for now on they are still stong candidates for the title along side united after those two we may find chelsea and Tottenham plus Liverpool
siti25

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:03:23 AM

yeah it's normal that their defense is still fragile despite them spending over 200Million over repairing it but most of their back including keeper is fresh and it may need some time to get them kicking and get fimiliar with partners and new league and atmsophere for these players maybe by january they get better when they are together for now on they are still stong candidates for the title along side united after those two we may find chelsea and Tottenham plus Liverpool

Too long to wait until january. There are 17 more matches before it gets to January and if they still can not adapt quickly it will be dangerous for Manchester City. They, the defender and the goalkeeper must immediately find cohesiveness, as quickly as possible.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:38:34 AM

He proves that he is not over yet, 2 goals on the first 2 matches proves that he is still one of the best striker in EPL. Hope he can keep his performance and score many goals so MU will be regret to let him go.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
janeparamas

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:30:24 AM

The arsenal did start the season with a bad start, but this is not everything.
Open opportunity for arsenal,
Perhaps the adoption of a poor strategy that caused this to happen.
And I believe arsenal can improve the quality of the game

The good thing is Arsenal is not the only big team that start with bad perform, other big team like Chelsea, Man city and liverpool is not quite good too but only Manchester United that have a great run so far, 2 matches 8 goals and clean sheet. Manchester United is the best candidate to be the champion on premier league so far.

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:33:04 AM

He proves that he is not over yet, 2 goals on the first 2 matches proves that he is still one of the best striker in EPL. Hope he can keep his performance and score many goals so MU will be regret to let him go.
Manchester United obviously will not regret it because they already know that Rooney is not finished but Rooney is sold because his game can not help the Manchester United squad now headed by Mourinho.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:33:32 AM

Manchester United obviously will not regret it because they already know that Rooney is not finished but Rooney is sold because his game can not help the Manchester United squad now headed by Mourinho.
Yea its big problem even Rooney is still one of best strikers in EPL he is not in good list of Mourinho just because of this he sold but good for Rooney as he is now in one of good sides where he can do many things which he want to do because Everton is also doing very good in EPL for last few seasons
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:13:08 PM

Yea its big problem even Rooney is still one of best strikers in EPL he is not in good list of Mourinho just because of this he sold but good for Rooney as he is now in one of good sides where he can do many things which he want to do because Everton is also doing very good in EPL for last few seasons
rooney leaving manchester united and joining everton , i think because rooney wanna retired in evertoon in hometown. he is the big fan of everton. everton make wayne rooney be a professional footballer.

Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:39:06 PM

Each coach must have their own players. There is a trait that can not be eliminated from a coach. They choose players who can be invited to cooperation. I think mourinho's decision is right, mourinho does not want to destroy Rooney's career. He wants Rooney to be able to perform regularly with a team and everton is the right choice.
Pages: « 1 ... 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 [1076] 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: