Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 [1059] 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:09:56 PM

I hope Chelsea will win english premier league again because im a chelsea fc fan  Grin
In Morata i trust. He is a verry bright player. With Hazard Morata and Pedro Chelsea fc frontline is verry powerful !
But i really scared with manchester city, i think he will so strong in this season  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:52:03 AM

I hope Chelsea will win english premier league again because im a chelsea fc fan  Grin
In Morata i trust. He is a verry bright player. With Hazard Morata and Pedro Chelsea fc frontline is verry powerful !
But i really scared with manchester city, i think he will so strong in this season  Cry
We all know that Pep is an eternal rival for Mou and of course Pep will not let his team be in the team held by Mou, but also other coaches have proven themselves that they deserve to be rival for both rival coach, the proof Last season 's Chelsea coach Antonio Conte managed to give his team the first season he coached Chelsea, many people think that Conte's achievement is a lucky one, but I do not think it's just luck but a result of Conte's hard work with his team because a Hard work will not deceive an outcome.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:09:34 AM

We all know that Pep is an eternal rival for Mou and of course Pep will not let his team be in the team held by Mou, but also other coaches have proven themselves that they deserve to be rival for both rival coach, the proof Last season 's Chelsea coach Antonio Conte managed to give his team the first season he coached Chelsea, many people think that Conte's achievement is a lucky one, but I do not think it's just luck but a result of Conte's hard work with his team because a Hard work will not deceive an outcome.

We got 5 or 6 top managers in the EPL this season.  Pep, Mourinho, Pochettino, Klopp, Wenger (LOL), Benitez and Conte.  I would include Ronald Koeman in that list, but he hasn't really achieved anything of note yet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:25:41 AM

We got 5 or 6 top managers in the EPL this season.  Pep, Mourinho, Pochettino, Klopp, Wenger (LOL), Benitez and Conte.  I would include Ronald Koeman in that list, but he hasn't really achieved anything of note yet.
Wenger isn't in 5 or 6 top managers. He's a good manager, and he was great, but after 10 years of no major cups, I don't think he can be called a great manager any longer. He needs to win serious trophies to be called a great manager.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:15:27 AM

2017 FA Community Shield

Yup!  It's that time of the year again folks!  It's Christmas (no but close).  After a long wait, we're finally kicking off with the Community Shield to officially start the 2017 - 2018 season.

Will Chelsea have their revenge after last season's FA Cup final?  Wink
As a die hard Chelsea hater, I am hoping that they lose the Community Shield against Arsenal, but with trouble at Arsenal's camp specifically Alexis Sanchez desire to leave for Champions League football, I think this is going to put a damper on the whole game as a whole. Definitely a Chelsea win which am not going to like.
yeah Defintly Chelsea is favored for the win ,Arsenal is not very stable and in the preseason they were not very impressing actualy they faced Chelsea witch led tem to a defeat for 3-0 but what is making me doubt that Chelsea will have some difficulties because they only played 3 preseason games and they have lost two of them also their star player Hazad is not gonna be playing due injury while  Morata is not expected from him to do much in his first official game with the team after only featuring just couple minutes with them so is not in a shape for a hole 90 minutes and he is still not familiare with all of his teamates so i think we may see under 2.5 goals on this event.

The Chelsea seems to be favorite, but Wenger needs to win to start the season well, and avoid the usual criticism of his fans who would want him out of Arsenal after 20 years!
I expect a balanced match to decide on extra time or penalties

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
luka red

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:20:01 AM

2017 FA Community Shield

Yup!  It's that time of the year again folks!  It's Christmas (no but close).  After a long wait, we're finally kicking off with the Community Shield to officially start the 2017 - 2018 season.

after joining Morata, i think Chelsea has got another important key players to score more goals. but they will face a problem at the central mid. i don't know why they have sold Matic to ManU. on the other hand, Arsenal has nothing showed any interest to buy a single player. may be it's their strategy. but my prediction is that, FA Community Shield will come to the Chelsea home.
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:16:37 AM

after joining Morata, i think Chelsea has got another important key players to score more goals. but they will face a problem at the central mid. i don't know why they have sold Matic to ManU. on the other hand, Arsenal has nothing showed any interest to buy a single player. may be it's their strategy. but my prediction is that, FA Community Shield will come to the Chelsea home.

A week earlier there were some talks that Chelsea were intrested in Krychowiak as PSG wants to sell him this transfer window, but because of Matic, Kante and Bakayoko already in the midfield he didn't want to join that competition, but maybe now as the Matic place is empty and Krychowiak is defencively minded he might reconsider. He used to be able to stop Ronaldo and Messi when he was in Sevilla seasons ago, and helped them win Europa League. I also generally think that it's not the end of Chelsea signings as it would be really poor decision if Conte wants to play and win in both english league and champions league.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:13:49 PM

Wenger isn't in 5 or 6 top managers. He's a good manager, and he was great, but after 10 years of no major cups, I don't think he can be called a great manager any longer. He needs to win serious trophies to be called a great manager.

I don't mean all over the world.  Just the EPL.  Surely he's in the top 6 for the 2017 - 2018 season.  I'm curious, who would your top 6 be?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:07:53 PM

2017 FA Community Shield

Morata debut match doesn't really good that for International Champions Cup event Chelsea was lost 2-3 from Bayern Munich so we still can't see his performance only for one match good or bad for the upcoming match and i think he Still need to adapt play with different players in Chelsea
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:30:21 PM

I don't mean all over the world.  Just the EPL.  Surely he's in the top 6 for the 2017 - 2018 season.  I'm curious, who would your top 6 be?

Chelsea will be tough in the new season but will not be a candidate for the title,The presence of the Champions League will greatly affect the team, Tottenham will become very strong, but inside the league will not leave the city of Manchester.What happened in the 2009 season may happen again in the  season 2017/2018.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:45:55 PM

2017 FA Community Shield

Morata debut match doesn't really good that for International Champions Cup event Chelsea was lost 2-3 from Bayern Munich so we still can't see his performance only for one match good or bad for the upcoming match and i think he Still need to adapt play with different players in Chelsea

I am going to bet on the Chelsea side. I think when arsenal plays against their town rival the Arsenal can not be able to keep their performance. in recent times the Gunners' performance is really poor against the Blues. hopefully, this will repeat again in the Community shield Final. let's see what will happen.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:05:24 PM

2017 FA Community Shield

I am going to bet on the Chelsea side. I think when arsenal plays against their town rival the Arsenal can not be able to keep their performance. in recent times the Gunners' performance is really poor against the Blues. hopefully, this will repeat again in the Community shield Final. let's see what will happen.
i'm not sure with Chelsea winning this game they ghave been unstable this summer surely they won against Arsenal in a freidly bit they lsot against them in more important game in the FA Cup final also  Eden Hazard, Pedro and summer arrival Tiemoue Bakayoko will all miss this game due to injuries, while Alvaro Morata is doubt to feature also even if he played i don't expect much from him from first game all hopes will be on Costa in this game and he is not in a good relationship with the tram as he officialy deamnded to leave for Atletico only good thing for them is that Arsenal also not ready as Cazorla, Coquelin, Wilshere and Paulista are all injured and will miss this game, while Sanchez is still not ready to play.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:33:02 AM

2017 FA Community Shield

i'm not sure with Chelsea winning this game they ghave been unstable this summer surely they won against Arsenal in a freidly bit they lsot against them in more important game in the FA Cup final also  Eden Hazard, Pedro and summer arrival Tiemoue Bakayoko will all miss this game due to injuries, while Alvaro Morata is doubt to feature also even if he played i don't expect much from him from first game all hopes will be on Costa in this game and he is not in a good relationship with the tram as he officialy deamnded to leave for Atletico only good thing for them is that Arsenal also not ready as Cazorla, Coquelin, Wilshere and Paulista are all injured and will miss this game, while Sanchez is still not ready to play.

Chelsea was quite good and they are going to win it. If it is against another team then it might be different but if you compare them to arsenal then it is sure that they are going to win it. Sometimes they might be unstable but against an unstable team like arsenal then it might be a one sided game
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:16:47 AM

Certainly seen in terms of players and Ability skills
Chelsea are more in favor for this match, but do not forget the awesomeness Emirates Stadium charm of the host will be felt here, arsenal not only can win but they can reverse the score if playing to host (Emirates Stadium)

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:24:08 AM

Chelsea are more in favor for this match, but do not forget the awesomeness Emirates Stadium charm of the host will be felt here, arsenal not only can win but they can reverse the score if playing to host (Emirates Stadium)

I don't think Arsenal would stand out against Chelsea, Chelsea would be a nice bet here. They have a consistent team while the Arsenal are still trying to get along with their playmates.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:25:45 AM

Both teams are a great team and favorites in the Premier League. So maybe we will find it difficult to predict the outcome of this match will side with whom although Arsenal is more favored for playing in front of his supporters while Chelsea itself is more favored because of the quality of its players are still warm that is bringing Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid. However, it will not make this game prediction easy as both teams must have the prestige to beat each other, especially in this London derby match.
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:49:05 AM

Both teams are a great team and favorites in the Premier League. So maybe we will find it difficult to predict the outcome of this match will side with whom although Arsenal is more favored for playing in front of his supporters while Chelsea itself is more favored because of the quality of its players are still warm that is bringing Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid. However, it will not make this game prediction easy as both teams must have the prestige to beat each other, especially in this London derby match.

But Arsenal has the worst odds among the top 5.  The last time I checked I think Arsenal was valued at 13.00 to win the EPL and Chelsea was at 4.0 or something.  Man City being the favorites at 3.0

Anyway, Chelsea will want to win this one after what happened at the FA Cup final last season.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9525

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:40:54 AM

The Community Shield isn't a proper trophy really, it's a glorified friendly. Neither team will be that bothered, the real trophies are handed out in May Wink

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:43:48 AM

I doubt Conte will put Costa into this match, or any match at all. He clearly stated that he doesn't want Costa to do anything near the team. He didn't even train with them during pre season but flew to train alone in Brazil. I agree with you that Morata can't be counted on yet so I guess Batshuayi will get again his chance and he lately been scoring in almost every game so there is a hope. I somehow feel that Chelsea is not ready, or maybe they were just fooling around during pre season games and now they are ready to give everything and will beat nothing expecting Arsenal 10-0. If they don't have some hidden form that they wanted to keep in secret and pre season games were just to try something out and now they are super prepared, but if it's not the case then I can even see them losing that game. Last season losing against Arsenal, made Conte rethink whole strategy and they came back strong enough to win everything after.
Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:07:26 AM

ENGLAND: FA Community Shield :
Arsenal vs Chelsea , it will be a hard game for both teams especially ,the two teams lost almost in their preparation games. but i think that Chelsea is better than Arsenal with new recrutement like Morata and Bakayoko they can win the game in 90' min . i will bet for Chelsea to win .
Pages: « 1 ... 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 [1059] 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: