Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:21:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 [1060] 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199137 times)
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:27:41 AM

ENGLAND: FA Community Shield :
Arsenal vs Chelsea , it will be a hard game for both teams especially ,the two teams lost almost in their preparation games. but i think that Chelsea is better than Arsenal with new recrutement like Morata and Bakayoko they can win the game in 90' min . i will bet for Chelsea to win .

For now I think putting up a bet for Chelsea will make our hearts calmer because I think the chelsea squad depth is better than Arsenal. In addition to senior players, Chelsea's junior players also have high quality. For a trophy friendly match this time I think the league champions will win it.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:59:05 AM

Arsenal vs Chelsea , it will be a hard game for both teams especially ,the two teams lost almost in their preparation games. but i think that Chelsea is better than Arsenal with new recrutement like Morata and Bakayoko they can win the game in 90' min . i will bet for Chelsea to win .
I am a bit skeptical that this match will be decided in the 90 minutes of playing time, There could be penalties to determine the winner in case of a draw, I'd advise gambling to rather choose who is going to win the trophy rather than going for a win in the 90 minutes of footballing. I will be going for an Arsenal victory in the game today.

janedt

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:14:19 AM

The asian handicap for this match is Chelsea -0.5 and this match also play at neutral place, correct me if i'm wrong. I prefer bet on over 2.5 - over 3 goals for this match. I'm sure both teams will have goal at least 1, this match is like the first official match like ? I guess this match will have many goals.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:55:57 PM

The asian handicap for this match is Chelsea -0.5 and this match also play at neutral place, correct me if i'm wrong. I prefer bet on over 2.5 - over 3 goals for this match. I'm sure both teams will have goal at least 1, this match is like the first official match like ? I guess this match will have many goals.

I agree with your prediction about this match because new season is on and both teams want to start with positive note hopefully this match will be action full and we can watch some good attacking moves this match is going over 3 good luck for those who want to play this one
hamza1044

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:10:51 PM

I agree with your prediction about this match because new season is on and both teams want to start with positive note hopefully this match will be action full and we can watch some good attacking moves this match is going over 3 good luck for those who want to play this one
yes i am with you in chelsea win -0.5 but over 3 goals is not a good prediction  .

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:28:11 PM

yes i am with you in chelsea win -0.5 but over 3 goals is not a good prediction  .
hmm yeah the match has been ended. Chelsea 1-1 Arsenal. its a good game! but arsenal still good. for penalties they are become the FA Comunity Shield winner 2017! congrats arsenal! i hope they can be the winner for EPL!

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:05:50 PM

Arsenal celebrating like they won the Champions League. So embarrassing. It's a PRE-SEASON trophy. Arsenal fans went from calling the trophy irrelevant to treating it like the World Cup lmao...
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:16:46 PM

Well the first half surely has been disappointing when it comes to Chelsea. They've been passing it blindly, losing the ball easily, they were falling into each other, very sloppy, they seemed either tired or bored. Not good enough for Premier League winners in my opinion. Everyone was justifying them as they were playing poorly in pre season that it's just test games, but they don't seem to switch onto focused good playing. It looked slightly better after they shot that random goal at the beginning of the second half. They seemed awaken for a moment and finally running and passing with thinking. It's a pity we didn't see Morata start, but at least we saw how useless Batshuayi is. He is just too lazy, doesn't want to run at all.

I liked however the Arsenal performance. I would sum up that game that it was unprepared lazy Chelsea vs quite well playing but not yet full in form Arsenal. And that also shows the class of Chelsea and it saddens that Arsenal isn't capable of doing more. With Chelsea in current form, Arsenal could have easily win it 3-1 or something, yet it ended in a draw. They played acceptable, it seems like they will be able to stay in that top 5 at the end of the season, however doesn't seem like winners.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:09:33 PM

Arsenal celebrating like they won the Champions League. So embarrassing. It's a PRE-SEASON trophy. Arsenal fans went from calling the trophy irrelevant to treating it like the World Cup lmao...
after winning this trophy they are trying to forget the last season's performance.it is very sad that they are going to miss the main European competition. so, every win is very important for them. so lets them celebrate to FA Community Shield cup. but one thing you must acknowledge that Arsenal have played really well and they deserved this.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:45:24 PM

Chelsea fielded their best time they have and there was only three notable changes from their regular squad last year and that is Diego Costa who will be leaving, Matic who was sold to Manchester United and Hazard who is currently out injured, Conte has some serious issues to deal with here, his tactics is well known and there are counter tactics which are being brought to stifle his team, and he doesnt have enough depth to the team to compete on both the EPL and Champions League, most of his signings are replacement signings.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:14:01 AM

Chelsea fielded their best time they have and there was only three notable changes from their regular squad last year and that is Diego Costa who will be leaving, Matic who was sold to Manchester United and Hazard who is currently out injured, Conte has some serious issues to deal with here, his tactics is well known and there are counter tactics which are being brought to stifle his team, and he doesnt have enough depth to the team to compete on both the EPL and Champions League, most of his signings are replacement signings.
i was not realy surprised by the result at first you say that Chelsea wull have an easy game but when you see the missing players that Chelsea have you will thonk that Arsenal have a chance to win and that's what happened so Congrats for Arsenal winning the Community Shield it will help them to bring some good momentum to their start of the season Hopefully they can win Europa League like United did last season and maybe another FA Cup as it looks like it's their speciality and for their Journey in the Premiere league will be difficult one because I honestly can't see any of this year's top 6 dropping out. It'll just be about which order they'll fall in.
janedt

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:05:05 AM

But both teams use all their main players lmaoo. It's okay for celebrating the trophy though because they earn it and it's not something embrassing  Undecided. Well played for both teams, that match ended with pinalty and the score for the pinalty is 1-4 win for Arsenal, i thought this match only for elemination not for trophy.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:06:07 AM

LOL, because they are very rare to win a trophy so they are so happy to celebrate this "nothing" trophy but they deserves it as they played better than Chelsea imho. At least it is a good start for Arsenal, hopefully it will pump their spirit for the real competition (EPL) this season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:08:45 AM

Not only injured.  But he could be shipped to Real Madrid by the end of the transfer window.  I think Arsenal played better than Chelsea yesterday.  Arsenal's attack had more 'bite' and were quicker to go to the attacking third.  Chelsea just didn't close in on the ball well enough to pressure Arsenal.  But we'll see how it pans out with them, it's too early to judge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
siti25

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:37:46 AM

It was quite natural for me, because before the match, only a few predict that Arsenal will win. I also predict Chelsea will win but not easy win. But very many people who predict Chelsea will win with a big score. It's like degrading Arsenal. In the end Arsenal make those who predict Chelsea will win easily feel embarrassed.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
revo1044

Activity: 305

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:29:20 AM

It was quite natural for me, because before the match, only a few predict that Arsenal will win. I also predict Chelsea will win but not easy win. But very many people who predict Chelsea will win with a big score. It's like degrading Arsenal. In the end Arsenal make those who predict Chelsea will win easily feel embarrassed.
There is no benefit of winning a trophy
The win over Chelsea is more important than Arsenal's trophy
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:51:06 PM

indeed as the teams who located in the same city this match similar just like London derby but there is no guarantee win the Community Shield will win BPL trophy too so i personally although not Chelsea fans but rather than Arsenal i more likely to pick Chelsea as the favourite team for who will win the trophy

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:14:17 AM

indeed as the teams who located in the same city this match similar just like London derby but there is no guarantee win the Community Shield will win BPL trophy too so i personally although not Chelsea fans but rather than Arsenal i more likely to pick Chelsea as the favourite team for who will win the trophy
to be honest the game is rubish and the resylts was not more likely to expected Chelsea need's more reinforcement they can't compete in the next season with less then 15 men also why would Courtois given the chance to be a penalty shooter because penalty kick is like maind games and stopping the shots alone can be mind exhausting Arsenal had just an okay game nothing was impressive either but they benefited from Chelsea mistakes and they have the right to  be happy even if it's not a big  deal of a title but winning over your neighber will be always giving you good feeling even if you  have won everycompetetion in that season and then lost in the derby the winner will alaways fell like he have won everything himself
siti25

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:28:19 AM

Or it could also be a message for everyone who's been too high up Chelsea [including me] to be quiet and just look at Arsenal in action in the field. I just realized, too often other club fans patronize Arsenal and always regard Arsenal occupants position 4th. I now know, Arsenal can always be calculated for the league champions.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:14:43 AM

Arsenal in action in the field. I just realized, too often other club fans patronize Arsenal and always regard Arsenal occupants position 4th. I now know, Arsenal can always be calculated for the league champions.

This kind of trophy is good enough for arsenal to boost their morality so that they could have better performance in the new season. Arsenal is a very great team actually but their past performance was their main reason for their low morality . With this trophy there could be some changes for them perhaps
Pages: « 1 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 [1060] 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: