Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:17:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216029 times)
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:04:08 AM

Better than yourself, no one takes care of your money. Therefore, my advice is this: find yourself a good mentor and learn how to use it to trade on the stock exchange. In the meantime, look for such a mentor - buy at the correction bitcoins and let them lie.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:23:24 AM

Trading is risky and quick profit is like gambling! I advise you buy some promising altcoins, which are cheap now and it is a good time to invest to them! Please do your own research before making your decision!

I agree, both trading and gambling are very risky in nature that you risk of losing all your hard-earned bitcoins. Since your question is only on growing it without considering how long it would actually take, then I think just passively storing it and trading it when it holds a better and greater value compared to the value you got it for. But, if you want a faster and more active way, then trading would be the best option, but you should first study or maybe gain some experience before starting of in that venture because it carries more risk as it gives better results. Gambling for me is a definite no no!

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:25:45 AM

you can invest it in a project or daily trading, or you can invest long-term, or provide a loan with a standard interest to others depending on who you want to do.
No way! Never ever do trading with bitcoin because trading is really risky and bitcoin is one of the most expensive assets and investments of the world, it is master of digital currencies. It is really not advisable for wasting it in trading, rather the best way of increasing it in number is to hold it for a long time and keep buying bitcoin when the prices decrease. No need to indulge in a risky activity like trading with bitcoin.
I see eye to eye with you about this statement. You are more than right about this thing that trading is a very risky business. The market of digital currencies is not stable and as far as bitcoin is concerned, it is really volatile in nature which means you need to keep an eye on the prices of bitcoin all the time in order to do a successful trading with it. The set option is again simply holding it in your wallet.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:57:49 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

For me my bitcoin,even i put it into my wallet in coins.ph without using it in trading investment its grow its value,because when the bitcoin price is pump in the market my bitcoin in my wallet will affected also,especially that you have a big capital in your wallet you can get the profit and retain capital and if the value of bitcoin dump your bitcoin also in your wallet will going down.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
spring07

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:10:34 PM

i personally came here to learn.

Notes taken:
Lending, Trading, altcoin investment.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:13:30 PM

The easiest way to grow your Bitcoins is by trading or investing in altcoins.  Holding Bitcoins does not grow your Bitcoins. 
katana2w

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:41:12 PM

For my experience - tradings alts with BTC is the best way to grow investments. But you need to know a lot about chosen alt and make stop-loss. Also, I recommend working with 10% of your bank.
raziplab92

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:47:10 PM

trading is a safe way but thats so risky for newbies just like a hell.in my opinion the best way to earn money is trading of bitcoin instead of altcoins.Much safer
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:19:59 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

To grow one's BTC, one must need a strategy or plan on how to do this. There are many ways to increase one's BTC. There is mining that usually gets a lot of BTC after a certain period of time, there's also trading which is the most safest and stable way, there joining campaigns as well which is the easiest of all, you also might want to consider gambling.
I will suggest you one simple and most easiest method buy some bitcoin now and hold them for future when the rate is reached to 15k$ then sale check your number of bitcoins it will be increased up to a big figure. Other ways are also present like investing or trading.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:03:53 AM

For me how will you grow your bitcoins i think you go to trading because that is my best way to grow my bitcoins it easy to profit or easy to lose money to prevent losing your money you need to start study the candle sticks and support and resistance to make profit every mooning

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:09:26 AM

trading is a safe way but thats so risky for newbies just like a hell.in my opinion the best way to earn money is trading of bitcoin instead of altcoins.Much safer

He did say that he gathered some amount of bitcoin in trading so you don't need to answer a question with the same description. You are also quite confusing from what you are saying. Aside from trading, the most profitable to do is to invest with the same risks, I think it is good, the only problem here is that there might be some schemes that will be taking your money.
R21

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:34:44 AM

I overseen that when this person posted this topic then bitcoin was not too much rising like present. if I want to give my opinion then I will just advise at present situation just sometime hold your bitcoin, then watching result and you can earn huge profit just via hold your bitcoin. as present situation, that's all!
ninusch5

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:07:23 AM

There are many ways to grow your BTC and Trading is the best way. Don't gambling , it's just wasting your time and your money.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:06:53 AM

For my experience - tradings alts with BTC is the best way to grow investments. But you need to know a lot about chosen alt and make stop-loss. Also, I recommend working with 10% of your bank.

I agree with you, that is the same thing that I'm doing so I could say that that is one of the best on how to double your bitcoin, not just double but triple, but, Trading is a little bit complicated at first, there will be times that you will lose your funds because of the token thst you have bought became valueless and so on.

You could also hold your coin, that is beneficial in the long run and you could also try joining Signature Campaigns so that you could earn bitcoin weekly or monthly.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:37:01 AM

There are many ways to grow your BTC and Trading is the best way. Don't gambling , it's just wasting your time and your money.

Playing gambling is not really a good idea when you wanted to grow your bitcoin, because instead of growing it, you are just going to lose your coin against the house. Don't higher up your hope that you could make profits on gambling, because the truth might disappoint you. Instead of playing gambling, it is better if we are going to look for something not that risky like gambling.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:53:15 PM

I agree with you, that is the same thing that I'm doing so I could say that that is one of the best on how to double your bitcoin, not just double but triple, but, Trading is a little bit complicated at first, there will be times that you will lose your funds because of the token thst you have bought became valueless and so on.

You could also hold your coin, that is beneficial in the long run and you could also try joining Signature Campaigns so that you could earn bitcoin weekly or monthly.
Signature campaign is the final option to earn Bitcoin if you do not know any job can help you earn Bitcoin. Honestly, I recommend you should work a job normal in reality and use your salary from this job to buy Bitcoin. It is better than the salary from signature campaign, signature campaign is only a second job for working.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:00:17 PM

Signature campaign is the final option to earn Bitcoin if you do not know any job can help you earn Bitcoin. Honestly, I recommend you should work a job normal in reality and use your salary from this job to buy Bitcoin. It is better than the salary from signature campaign, signature campaign is only a second job for working.

I agree Signature campaigns are a nice to have bonus at the end but you shouldn´t be dependent on them.

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:12:43 PM

Notes taken:
Marketing, development, designing will also earn you a high amount of bitcoin so it is also beneficial to learn them. lending is good but the earning from that is not better because if you will invest these money in ICO instead of lending then you will make a high amount which is not possible with the profit from the lending. So I will advise to invest after a complete research so that you will be able to invest in that field which will yield a high profit than all others.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:44:25 AM

Notes taken:
Marketing, development, designing will also earn you a high amount of bitcoin so it is also beneficial to learn them. lending is good but the earning from that is not better because if you will invest these money in ICO instead of lending then you will make a high amount which is not possible with the profit from the lending. So I will advise to invest after a complete research so that you will be able to invest in that field which will yield a high profit than all others.

If i have a bitcoin i will invest that to grow up my bitcoin.investing is a good choice to grow your bitcoin because you can get a profit and every coming years bitcoin will rise so your bitcoin will  grow.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:32:04 AM

theres too many way to grow your btc by joining campaings or your going to trade it because it's faster and easy then you can see how you earned.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: