Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

The price of DCT is still very low. Hopefully we will see the trend upward

I hope so, too.
But now dct is going to falling again under 2500 sat.
I think it's a really great coin.It is natural that dct is treated as a scam.
Perhaps by the time the dct project is completed, the dct value will be 1000 sat and under $0.1.

Guys, stop worrying about the price. They made a lot of money during the ICO and you can see that they have been using the funds for the development of the project. These things take time, just buy the dip if you believe in the project. Everything is down. We're still in a bear market. The team can care less about your complaining, especially about the price.  Grin

This guy is constantly posting about the price, so he's either lost a lot of money and is venting his rage or he'a a troll that has lost a lot of money and has sold at these levels hoping to buy back in cheaper..

I just simply skip his posts. He has a total of 84 posts, every single one of them putting this coin down. Obviously he's not a holder, because who would FUD a coin that one is invested in. I honestly think it's because he's somehow humoring himself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
holmes70

Activity: 398
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:06:33 PM

I hope so, too.
Perhaps by the time the dct project is completed, the dct value will be 1000 sat and under $0.1.

Guys, stop worrying about the price. They made a lot of money during the ICO and you can see that they have been using the funds for the development of the project. These things take time, just buy the dip if you believe in the project. Everything is down. We're still in a bear market. The team can care less about your complaining, especially about the price.  Grin

This guy is constantly posting about the price, so he's either lost a lot of money and is venting his rage or he'a a troll that has lost a lot of money and has sold at these levels hoping to buy back in cheaper..

I just simply skip his posts. He has a total of 84 posts, every single one of them putting this coin down. Obviously he's not a holder, because who would FUD a coin that one is invested in. I honestly think it's because he's somehow humoring himself.

Here is another idiot.
I am a dct holder, but you are not.
Fud?Huh What?Huh
If the price of coin has fallen 90 percent in recent months, what is the scam?
So far, the dct can be called a scam.
2000 transaction per second? So what?
Much more important than that is now under 2500 sat.

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:48:36 AM

We've got yet another great news coming your way! Grin

We are happy to announce the beta release of DECENT Wallet ⚡️

This web wallet comes with many great features, including instant sending and receiving of DCT and custom tokens (UIAs),
and for our offline users, we have prepared an option to print out a paper wallet!

Enjoy the new and sleek UI design at wallet.decent.ch Cool

To learn more about our new features, check out our blog article:

image loading...
https://decent.ch/blog/new-web-wallet/

Wait, does this mean we can send dcore tokens like alax and keep them in the wallet as well? That would be cool as hell. Let's see if this affects the markets...

Alax is still an ERC20 token, but it will soon be a UIA in DCore and therefore will be stored in the new DCT wallet.
jvper

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:49:46 AM

I hope so, too.

Here is another idiot.
Fud?Huh What?Huh

The current price is not what matters. What matters is the future price. We gotta buy at the current price and sell at the future price.
holmes70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:42:38 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 11:00:15 AM by holmes70

I hope so, too.

Here is another idiot.
Fud?Huh What?Huh

The current price is not what matters. What matters is the future price. We gotta buy at the current price and sell at the future price.
OK. I see.
Then, how much do you think about the price of dct in the future?
And when is the future you say? I have dctcoin for over a year.
But as you know, as time went by, the price of dct felled steadily.
The price of dct is now less than $0.2. Still, no one is going to buy.
Prices have fallen by more than -90% in a year, is this not a big deal?
Would you say that even if it were $0.02 around this time next year?

Dct is a amazing coin. Today dct is falling again.
Now dct sat is around 2400sat.
What else a scam?

holmes70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:07:15 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 04:51:29 AM by holmes70

The coin has become cheaper in a falling market, which is not afraid to hold on to a coin, can earn good money. So guys do not rush to sell and hope for success.

Unlike ours, people are selling dct hurry. Every day, the price of dct and sat fall, who will hold dct?
If the dct team is not a fraud group, they must strive to list dct on the big exchange.

Now dct is around 2400sat. Next 2000? Or 1000sat?
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

Prices of tokens have competition to see of which fall more than other in current market's situation. Listing on big exchanges isn't going resolve anything if that was criteria then already existed markets on those exchanges were holding prices but this didn't happen. Only next bull run can resolve the price issue whenever they will start in a month or year, till then wait or flee one option for everyone.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:37:56 AM

I hope so, too.

Here is another idiot.
Fud?Huh What?Huh

OK. I see.

What else a scam?

Try to compare other projects and their performance over the last year. A lot of projects will have lost more than 90% compared to their ATH ( depends whether you look at the $ or satoshi volume though). You will notice that Decent is nothing specifically bad performing in regards of the whole sphere. You need to have the whole picture in mind
holmes70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

I hope so, too.

Here is another idiot.
Fud?Huh What?Huh

OK. I see.

What else a scam?

Try to compare other projects and their performance over the last year. A lot of projects will have lost more than 90% compared to their ATH ( depends whether you look at the $ or satoshi volume though). You will notice that Decent is nothing specifically bad performing in regards of the whole sphere. You need to have the whole picture in mind

The dct has fallen -90% only since May. This is not normal. It is an overwhelming plunge compared to other Altcoins.
In this situation, is not the dct team thinking of listing on binance or other big exchanges? It is a fact that the team member is incompetent.
holmes70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:19:18 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 02:41:29 PM by holmes70

When the bears will fed up and go away on winter sleep,then the market will come alive.

When the market will alive, dct already may be dead coin.
Day after day dct is falling.
Who buys dct? It's around $ 0.16, but no one wants to buy.

Project? What project? Useless project and event!!!!!

This trend will soon be under 2000sat and under $ 0.1.

If so, dct should be considered a scam.
Dct team will end up traveling the world with investors’ money.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:44:47 PM

Now, if all believed and kept the coins, and besides, the fall buying, then it would be really cool for the community  Smiley
holmes70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:43:24 PM

Revolutionary the way digital data is exchanged by providing simplified, decentralized and borderless content and data distribution for decentralized applications.Why scam?just long term platform,learn their site and PC wallet!

The value of the technology you're talking about might be $ 0 in the future. The project that the dct team is doing is likewise converging to zero. That's the scam and the dct team is cheating investors.
They are not interested in listing for exchanges for investors and are using investors' money to do ridiculous and useless events.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:33:06 PM

Revolutionary the way digital data is exchanged by providing simplified, decentralized and borderless content and data distribution for decentralized applications.Why scam?just long term platform,learn their site and PC wallet!

The value of the technology you're talking about might be $ 0 in the future. The project that the dct team is doing is likewise converging to zero. That's the scam and the dct team is cheating investors.
They are not interested in listing for exchanges for investors and are using investors' money to do ridiculous and useless events.

I think you should look up the word "scam" in the dictionary, since it sure looks like you don't know what it means.
It's not like it would be legal for them to manipulate the price to be higher.
Maybe, just maybe you just took the wrong coin at the wrong time. Maybe it was you who made a wrong call by buying this?
holmes70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:32:17 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 01:46:27 AM by holmes70

I think you should look up the word "scam" in the dictionary, since it sure looks like you don't know what it means.
It's not like it would be legal for them to manipulate the price to be higher.
Maybe, just maybe you just took the wrong coin at the wrong time. Maybe it was you who made a wrong call by buying this?

I do not think you know what a scam is.
The coin, which, like dct, causes tremendous losses to investors and its value goes to zero, is a scam for investors. What is a scam?

project? Do you know what is happening inside dct team? Nobody here knows it. They do not even have the ability to list dct on big exchanges.

There may be a reason why the dct dropped sharply since May. People inside dct team are probably guessing.

Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:06:27 AM

But I know,what is FUD
Almost all coin have big risen in january and after are falling to this days.Look at the charts!
Not only DECENT falling.

Yes, it is a total situation for all market. Maybe I'm wrong, but, as I think that DCT price have been falling more then most of all coins.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:51:35 AM

Alpha Testing for DECENT.bet Slots Ready to Begin — And We Want Your Help

Alpha testing has begun on DECENT.bet slots!

We want to expand the test group to our community, solicit your feedback, and get your help gearing up for Mainnet launch.

While slots is only one component of the overall vision for DECENT.bet 2.0, getting this right is a crucial first step. Perfecting game functionality, math, speed, and load testing provides the foundation for everything from our Game Design Library to how we facilitate backing games as the house

https://medium.com/@decentbet2017/alpha-testing-for-decent-bet-slots-ready-to-begin-and-we-want-your-help-88d657a6de5e
nobytes

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

We want to expand the test group to our community, solicit your feedback, and get your help gearing up for Mainnet launch.

While slots is only one component of the overall vision for DECENT.bet 2.0, getting this right is a crucial first step. Perfecting game functionality, math, speed, and load testing provides the foundation for everything from our Game Design Library to how we facilitate backing games as the house

https://medium.com/@decentbet2017/alpha-testing-for-decent-bet-slots-ready-to-begin-and-we-want-your-help-88d657a6de5e

This has nothing to do with the Decent platform. DECENT.bet is a Vechain project. Please stop spamming this thread with your misleading links.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:54:19 PM

I guess big things are coming for Decent, I keep seeing it on the top ANN page too much recently. All this FUD is a good sign.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
holmes70

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:50:52 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 01:48:56 AM by holmes70

Where were the people who praised DCT? What is the dct team doing now?
Is there a shortage of travel expenses or employee salaries? The bottom of the dct now looks like only 10 sat.
Soon dct is going to fall under 2000 sat. Endless falling.
I think dct team sell dct. Dct team is using and deceiving investors.
Is this FUD? The person who says fud is not a investor but a dct member who deceives investors.
nobytes

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:07:51 AM

I am not familiar with technical stuffs.
Simply ask for basic question, Can I join the test group?
Has it had detailed guidelines for testers?

This is a Vechain product, it has nothing to do with the Decent or the dcore. Please take your conversation elsewhere as this is not the thread for advertising your products. Even if they have a same name.
Pages: « 1 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 [511] 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: