Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:12:58 AM

Sophiatx have been selling  their 1,74 mln DCT all this time!   Grin

Nobody can force anyone to keep hodl if they already make mind to sell their tokens than it is in open market. But you didn't tell who is buying these tokens accumulation will continue as dev are still active.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrtrust

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:19:37 AM

Sophiatx have been selling  their 1,74 mln DCT all this time!   Grin

Nobody can force anyone to keep hodl if they already make mind to sell their tokens than it is in open market. But you didn't tell who is buying these tokens accumulation will continue as dev are still active.

yes, somebody is buying, but no sense to save dead!  Grin
totally centrilized coin with  0 ppl interest
anyway, btc is going to 3-4k!
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

Why were you here again? Are you hodling or something? Why haven't you been selling to buy lower if you think that btc will drop too?
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:33:35 AM

Can someone link me the Bitcoin wallet address that holds funds from the ICO? Thanks.

I remember replying to that same question of yours some months ago Smiley.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1162392.msg33386668#msg33386668

As mrtrust pointed, you can see that the balance is now 0.

From DECENT Telegram admin Kristian Kusenda:

Hi, the btc ico adress was  33WDB3nsVHH5qafCAriPb8Jmb1e3ptsY4h but the funds were already moved internally so you cant see it all together somewhere, but I can honestly say we have enough for two years of development.

If they do still have enough funding then that gives the project a chance, if they don't make an impression on people the next two years then the project will fail then, I don't think DECENT is done.

Mrtrust is correct but I wouldn't listen to him or holmes because they are clearly idiotic trolls, who spend much of their time here. They clearly have an agenda or they wouldn't be posting here most days, If they really meant what they were saying they simply wouldn't be here. My guess is they are just trying to buy in lower or are butthurt they have lost a lot of money buying in around the ATH, either way anyone that listens to either of them will lose a lot of money in the near future.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
holmes70

Activity: 398
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:44:28 AM

Can someone link me the Bitcoin wallet address that holds funds from the ICO? Thanks.

I remember replying to that same question of yours some months ago Smiley.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1162392.msg33386668#msg33386668

As mrtrust pointed, you can see that the balance is now 0.

From DECENT Telegram admin Kristian Kusenda:

Hi, the btc ico adress was  33WDB3nsVHH5qafCAriPb8Jmb1e3ptsY4h but the funds were already moved internally so you cant see it all together somewhere, but I can honestly say we have enough for two years of development.

If they do still have enough funding then that gives the project a chance, if they don't make an impression on people the next two years then the project will fail then, I don't think DECENT is done.

Mrtrust is correct but I wouldn't listen to him or holmes because they are clearly idiotic trolls, who spend much of their time here. They clearly have an agenda or they wouldn't be posting here most days, If they really meant what they were saying they simply wouldn't be here. My guess is they are just trying to buy in lower or are butthurt they have lost a lot of money buying in around the ATH, either way anyone that listens to either of them will lose a lot of money in the near future.

Hi nuts or dct begger.
I don’t recomend buy dct coin to lose money.
Here dct supports are. The more they get, the more dramatically dct coin gets dumped.
Ghebung Masam

Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

There are a lot of updates that have been done by decent and this project has been 3 years since 2015. I see that decent has been listed on various exchanges, especially bittrex and this is what makes me believe that decent can continue to grow than other projects or like ico when this. Indeed we cannot ascertain its future, but that is the fact.

Ghebung Masam

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:05:49 PM

There are a lot of updates that have been done by decent and this project has been 3 years since 2015. I see that decent has been listed on various exchanges, especially bittrex and this is what makes me believe that decent can continue to grow than other projects or like ico when this. Indeed we cannot ascertain its future, but that is the fact.

Nobody needs Dcore! Time confirmed it! shitty exchanges Smiley all crypto is the same bullshit. And DCT is one of the most manipulated coin because it's totally centrilized!
if all crypto is bullshit, so what do you do in this forum? all is a waste of your time and will make you more disappointed with all this bullshit. I feel your disappointment with DCT, but don't connect your problem to all crypto and other exchanges  Wink

brenson
Copper Member

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

Hackathon news! image loading...

The next Blockchain Pioneers Hackathon is coming your way!

We are happy to announce that the fifth location chosen for our hackathon is Moscow, Russia 🇷🇺

image loading...

Learn how to register and read more at: https://decent.ch/blog/dcores-next-impact-zone-moscow/

It's nice to see these plans of yours, I think that I can also go there, it will really be interesting and useful for all parties interested in the development and success of the project as a whole.
Hackathons are valuable not only for DECENT but also for the participants. We understand there are hackathons constantly taking place around the world. They do, however, differ greatly, not just in terms of the prizes but also with the guidance and mentorship provided by the hosts.
Zeatorius

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

I think decent might have made a big mistake spending way too much of the ico funds way too early on things that haven't done much for the platform. Imagine if Bitcoin hits $100,000 or higher in the coming years, that would mean really stupid management of spending on the Decent team's part. As they might not have any Bitcoin left at all by that point then the platform won't be able to continue development as they won't have any funding left, that's why I think there's no interest in decent while all other coins are moving up in value now after the bear market.

What are others opinions on why nobody wants to buy Decent?

ZRX supporter.
nobytes

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

Why were you here again? Are you hodling or something? Why haven't you been selling to buy lower if you think that btc will drop too?

I'm here because I love frauds  Grin

Ah... You must suck at your job as the scam hunter if this is the one you are picking from all projects in the whole btctalk. But your agenda as a fudster is clear to everyone in here.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

I think decent might have made a big mistake spending way too much of the ico funds way too early on things that haven't done much for the platform. Imagine if Bitcoin hits $100,000 or higher in the coming years, that would mean really stupid management of spending on the Decent team's part. As they might not have any Bitcoin left at all by that point then the platform won't be able to continue development as they won't have any funding left, that's why I think there's no interest in decent while all other coins are moving up in value now after the bear market.

I mean that could be problematic in the long run but for now I don't think they have sold all of their BTC from the ICO. Having said that I don't actually know, I hope they haven't anyway.

I don't think it's a matter of people not wanting to buy DECENT, just seems like it's quite under the radar.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
nobytes

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

I mean that could be problematic in the long run but for now I don't think they have sold all of their BTC from the ICO. Having said that I don't actually know, I hope they haven't anyway.

I don't think it's a matter of people not wanting to buy DECENT, just seems like it's quite under the radar.

Yeah... Most of the people i talk to doesn't have a clue what DECENT does, or have never heard about it. Imho it needs community activity and marketing.
cchub

Activity: 560

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

It is not true! I see $200k of DCT were bought in exchanges in the last 24h! Stop spreading the lies mrtrust keep saying! They are all lies!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Zeatorius

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

It is not true! I see $200k of DCT were bought in exchanges in the last 24h! Stop spreading the lies mrtrust keep saying! They are all lies!

$200k isn't much at all, especially with many whales buying above 10k sat. They could be keeping the volume high enough so decent isn't de-listed from Bittrex. I'm not spreading lies just voicing my concerned opinion..

ZRX supporter.
cchub

Activity: 560

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

$200k isn't much at all, especially with many whales buying above 10k sat. They could be keeping the volume high enough so decent isn't de-listed from Bittrex. I'm not spreading lies just voicing my concerned opinion..

High or low is a matter of opinion, but don't say "nobody wants to buy Decent"!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Zeatorius

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:23:19 AM

High or low is a matter of opinion, but don't say "nobody wants to buy Decent"!

I think 200k is a matter of opinion lol. "Nobody wants to buy Decent" Is a matter of fact, because if more people wanted to buy Decent the price wouldn't be at it's all time low..

ZRX supporter.
LV5ME

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

Thanks to known crypto publication CryptoSlate for featuring our CEO Matej Michalko and his personal view on the future of Blockchain in South Korea.

https://cryptoslate.com/backing-the-blockchain-why-south-koreas-investment-in-adult-education-matters/
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 05:39:18 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2018, 11:37:33 PM by DECENT

At DECENT, our technical team made massive strides this quarter to further progress the development of DCore. image loading...

Hitting all the checks ✔️ on our roadmap, we continue to move onwards to our fourth quarter! Cool

image loading...

https://decent.ch/blog/4-major-milestones-this-quarter/

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

At DECENT, our technical team made massive strides this quarter to further progress the development of DCore. image loading...

Hitting all the checks ✔️ on our roadmap, we continue to move onwards to our fourth quarter! Cool

image loading...

This project is my portfolio under long term investment and I have good reason for this. Dev are still active and moving forward with good spirit. This is informative article and it is good summary to let know what progress they made and what is on the radar so good luck for your hard work because it always payoff.
goldart

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:35:06 PM

image loading...

This project is my portfolio under long term investment and I have good reason for this. Dev are still active and moving forward with good spirit. This is informative article and it is good summary to let know what progress they made and what is on the radar so good luck for your hard work because it always payoff.
Decent has come a long way since 2016, results speak for themselves. I like this roadmap and development plan. but I think dev should launch a effective marketing campaign.
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: