Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 08:32:49 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 231301 times)
mirakal

Activity: 784

FortuneJack the No. 1

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:57:04 AM

Yes because it is bad and risky. Many ppl get addicted in gamling for some reason but this is not the reason to gamble. Gamble is wrong losing money in gambling is not correct. Must avoid gambling to save money for your family and in the future of your children if you have it. And do what is right.
If you spend your money in a movie house you lose your money, so that is still bad? Gambling was sometimes generalize as bad for all but the reality is that depends on the gamblers to manage themselves, if a person choose to gamble than watch a movie and yet still get the same entertainment then that should not be bad.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nevi111

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:02:11 AM

As long as you're not spending/wagering more than you can afford to lose, I don't see a problem with it.
I've personally been lucky a few times, winning pretty big amounts with only small bets.
freedomgo

Activity: 756

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:16:51 AM

As long as you're not spending/wagering more than you can afford to lose, I don't see a problem with it.
I've personally been lucky a few times, winning pretty big amounts with only small bets.
That is what called extreme luck, you are winning though you are just betting with small amount. It is just rare we can see that kind of luck here and myself have experience that sometimes. Anyway, it is right that betting an amount that we can afford to lose would help to have fun in gambling.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
teilwalL05

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:37:37 AM

If there is a house edge... You always gonna loose but if you fool yourself with you are gonna win, you will win Smiley
No, that's not how luck works. Even you are so encouraged and desperate into believing that you will win if the luck is not in your side then you can't do anything in it and still lose.
Yeah, I always believing that I will win when I am playing gambling, but the result is always I am a loser. Luck is only the key how we can win in gambling especially in gambling sites.
If you don't want to experience the urge of slowly waiting for your profit then bet all your funds one time, after all it is all based by luck. So wether you do it in long run or quick run it there will be no difference because luck will still be the basis not the duration of how long you played the game.
I don't think so, because for me there is the time that we have luck and sometimes we don't what if we don't have luck and we bet all our money, and then a minute past we don't know that we already now have our luck. But our money had all gone because of your belief.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
mirakal

Activity: 784

FortuneJack the No. 1

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:21:55 AM

If there is a house edge... You always gonna loose but if you fool yourself with you are gonna win, you will win Smiley
No, that's not how luck works. Even you are so encouraged and desperate into believing that you will win if the luck is not in your side then you can't do anything in it and still lose.
Yeah, I always believing that I will win when I am playing gambling, but the result is always I am a loser. Luck is only the key how we can win in gambling especially in gambling sites.
If you don't want to experience the urge of slowly waiting for your profit then bet all your funds one time, after all it is all based by luck. So wether you do it in long run or quick run it there will be no difference because luck will still be the basis not the duration of how long you played the game.
I don't think so, because for me there is the time that we have luck and sometimes we don't what if we don't have luck and we bet all our money, and then a minute past we don't know that we already now have our luck. But our money had all gone because of your belief.
Your luck is just temporary and only those people who are just betting occasionally will be most benefited of their luck, when you are regularly playing gambling, you will be having a hard time if you are trusting you luck cause you cannot rely it all the time.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:30:27 PM

Your luck is just temporary and only those people who are just betting occasionally will be most benefited of their luck, when you are regularly playing gambling, you will be having a hard time if you are trusting you luck cause you cannot rely it all the time.

Every gambler can't really rely on their luck but the thing is they should rely on it, because gambling is mostly base on luck alone and you may never know when your luck's going to help you out with gambling that is why gambling is really risky, and players of gambling doesn't have a choice but to be patient in hitting the right winning combo!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████████████░░███████████████
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN   
        PRESALE OPEN NOW, PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY       
   FACEBOOK          TWITTER          TELEGRAM          INSTAGRAM          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   

PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:36:37 PM

That is what called extreme luck, you are winning though you are just betting with small amount. It is just rare we can see that kind of luck here and myself have experience that sometimes. Anyway, it is right that betting an amount that we can afford to lose would help to have fun in gambling.
Yeah that's rare to achieve for which you have to wager more with number of bets in a line or need a extreme luck, obviously betting with only small amounts will make us away from risk as well as can get us gambling entertainment at a same time but if you lose control over yourself at anytime then be careful just not to deposit your money from your wallet you are going to lose it for sure !! 
cucbKu_naMeLbl

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:42:06 PM

Gambling is bad to the people who always loss and gambling is good for lucky players.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:43:32 PM

Yeah that's rare to achieve for which you have to wager more with number of bets in a line or need a extreme luck, obviously betting with only small amounts will make us away from risk as well as can get us gambling entertainment at a same time but if you lose control over yourself at anytime then be careful just not to deposit your money from your wallet you are going to lose it for sure !! 

If you are getting into gambling always remember that it is base on luck and it is very risky and is you are truly aware of that keep in mind that you will eventually gonna lose all your winnings if your gonna stay for a long time betting, so just make a couple of bets regarding of your luck and and control you emotions and habits of greediness.

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          TELEGRAM          INSTAGRAM          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   

Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:47:40 PM

Every gambler can't really rely on their luck but the thing is they should rely on it, because gambling is mostly base on luck alone and you may never know when your luck's going to help you out with gambling that is why gambling is really risky, and players of gambling doesn't have a choice but to be patient in hitting the right winning combo!
Gamblers rely with luck but if a little bit of strategy they know like reverse martingale and the martingale itself. There are different types of strategies that gambler use to win in dice bet.
PhilPrime

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:00:01 PM

Basically as per google research ive made. Gambling is not for profit of the player. It is made just to earn money for user because a gambler cannot have a profit in gambling. It is just a game luck and the more the user is greedy the high chance to lose. So it is wrong for people who gamble for profit. It is just a leisure time.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:08:19 PM

Gamblers rely with luck but if a little bit of strategy they know like reverse martingale and the martingale itself. There are different types of strategies that gambler use to win in dice bet.

Yup! there are strategies for that kind of game but in the end it will surely end up in luck again and again, yes there is a martingale system that people should rely on but there are some trend that are reliable and if a person would want to make a profit out of it, he should risk and risk again to ensure of his winnings, but you can really know the odds of a trend in a martingale system I prefer doing a not risky and profitable things than gambling!

Daffadile

Activity: 630

AQJPoMQ9vjctTMATirhgrwPivqkNkhH3v7

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:59:12 PM

Hoping for luck with anything in life is a bad idea. Prevention is better than cure and the way we prevent something is through preparation. I don't think gambling is wrong since you make that choice yourself and freedom is important. But gambling can be wrong for some.

█████╗ ██╗     ████████╗ ██████╗ ██████╗ ███╗   ███╗███╗   ███╗██╗   ██╗███╗   ██╗██╗████████╗██╗   ██╗       ██████╗ ██████╗ ██╗███╗   ██╗  
   ██╔══██╗██║     ╚══██╔══╝██╔════╝██╔═══██╗████╗ ████║████╗ ████║██║   ██║████╗  ██║██║╚══██╔══╝╚██╗ ██╔╝      ██╔════╝██╔═══██╗██║████╗  ██║  
   ███████║██║        ██║   ██║     ██║   ██║██╔████╔██║██╔████╔██║██║   ██║██╔██╗ ██║██║   ██║    ╚████╔╝       ██║     ██║   ██║██║██╔██╗ ██║  
   ██╔══██║██║        ██║   ██║     ██║   ██║██║╚██╔╝██║██║╚██╔╝██║██║   ██║██║╚██╗██║██║   ██║     ╚██╔╝        ██║     ██║   ██║██║██║╚██╗██║  
   ██║  ██║███████╗   ██║   ╚██████╗╚██████╔╝██║ ╚═╝ ██║██║ ╚═╝ ██║╚██████╔╝██║ ╚████║██║   ██║      ██║         ╚██████╗╚██████╔╝██║██║ ╚████║  
   ╚═╝  ╚═╝╚══════╝   ╚═╝    ╚═════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝     ╚═╝╚═╝     ╚═╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝  ╚═══╝╚═╝   ╚═╝      ╚═╝          ╚═════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝╚═╝  ╚═══╝  

█████╗        ▄▄█▄▄╗       █████╗   
  ██████████╗  ██████████╗  ██████████╗ 
█████████████═╗██████████║ █████████████╗
██████████████║██████████║██████████████║
 ████████████╔╝██████████║ ████████████╔╝
  █████████╔═╝████████████╗  ████████╔═╝
   ╚═══════╝ ██████████████╗ ╚═══════╝  
 ████╗   ██████████████████████╗   ███╗ 
 ██████████████████████████████████████╗
███████████████████║████████████████████╗
██████████████████╔╝  ██████████████████║
████████████████╔═╝     ████████████████║
 █████████████╔═╝         █████████████╔╝
 ████████████╔╝            ████████████║
  ██████████╔╝              ██████████╔╝
   █████████║               ████████╔═╝ 
     ██████╔╝               ███████╔╝
       ████║                ████╔══╝    
          █║                █╔══╝       
          ╚╝                ╚╝          

██╗    ██╗███████╗       ██████╗ ███████╗ ██████╗██╗██████╗ ███████╗       ████████╗██╗  ██╗███████╗        ███████╗██╗   ██╗████████╗██╗   ██╗██████╗ ███████╗  
   ██║    ██║██╔════╝       ██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝██║██╔══██╗██╔════╝       ╚══██╔══╝██║  ██║██╔════╝        ██╔════╝██║   ██║╚══██╔══╝██║   ██║██╔══██╗██╔════╝  
   ██║ █╗ ██║█████╗         ██║  ██║█████╗  ██║     ██║██║  ██║█████╗            ██║   ███████║█████╗          █████╗  ██║   ██║   ██║   ██║   ██║██████╔╝█████╗    
   ██║███╗██║██╔══╝         ██║  ██║██╔══╝  ██║     ██║██║  ██║██╔══╝            ██║   ██╔══██║██╔══╝          ██╔══╝  ██║   ██║   ██║   ██║   ██║██╔══██╗██╔══╝    
   ╚███╔███╔╝███████╗       ██████╔╝███████╗╚██████╗██║██████╔╝███████╗          ██║   ██║  ██║███████╗        ██║     ╚██████╔╝   ██║   ╚██████╔╝██║  ██║███████╗  
    ╚══╝╚══╝ ╚══════╝       ╚═════╝ ╚══════╝ ╚═════╝╚═╝╚═════╝ ╚══════╝          ╚═╝   ╚═╝  ╚═╝╚══════╝        ╚═╝      ╚═════╝    ╚═╝    ╚═════╝ ╚═╝  ╚═╝╚══════╝  
 ANN  BOUNTY  SONOHUB  eSPORTS  WEBWALLET 
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:22:36 PM

Hoping for luck with anything in life is a bad idea. Prevention is better than cure and the way we prevent something is through preparation. I don't think gambling is wrong since you make that choice yourself and freedom is important. But gambling can be wrong for some.

Hope and luck are 2 words/things you should avoid at all cost.
You should take control in your life and not hope for anything. If you want something, go for it. If it's meant to be you will achieve your goal.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
NicosKaralis

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:29:10 PM

Hope and luck are 2 words/things you should avoid at all cost.
You should take control in your life and not hope for anything. If you want something, go for it. If it's meant to be you will achieve your goal.

It's for this reason that Gambling must to be just a hobby, you can hope for an activity who's just a hobby. Not hope for anything is a bit too radical for me.  Grin

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

plpbtc1526

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:04:34 AM

Gambling is bad to the people who always loss and gambling is good for lucky players.
Thats true tho. Gambling is good as long as you are winning but its bad if you are always loss. You know, thats the problem of other people who play gamble. In frustration instead of stopping, they continue to gamble. Not noticing they have loss anything. They must.control themselves.when to.stop and when start. Gambling is very addictive so self control is necessary yo avoid devastation.
csnorthchina

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:05:21 AM

As far as you can still control yourself, there is nth wrong about gambling...
teilwalL05

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:39:16 AM

We really don't know when our luck is with us today or tomorrow, but don't rely always on luck, what if you believe that you are lucky today then you bet all your money in that one game but then again you lose all of that. So you think you can blame your belief that you have your luck? I don't think so, but most of the time gambling really needs to be lucky so that you can win the game, but then again no one can tell us whether you are lucky today or not.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:04:34 AM

And as far we can accept lost in gambling and we can manage our money, there are not wrong on gambling  because everything had be calculated and controled.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:56:49 AM

But when your adrenaline rise, I dont think people can really control of it moreover you are still on loss, you might not have the chance to control it unless you get out from gambling zone when you on your limit I thik it never be wrong
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.