Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 11:03:43 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 232074 times)
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 420

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:11:20 PM

Yes bro Gambling Is Wrong Because when I was a Newbie I lost my Faucet earnings totaling 0.01 Btc in Gambling. After that I Never Tried Gambling Again.
I think Gambling is Not a Good Way of Growing your Money. you can Grow your Bitcoins By many ways online....

That is the key for a real change. I do that also but first I withdraw all my money now and just leave some satoshi in my gambling wallet. That will be the one for my game. If all of that lose then I stop. just 50-100k satoshis then I am good.

You're right, gambling is not a good way to make money or to grow our money, and we cannot use gambling to gain profit, because I think Gambling can be also an additional to our problems. If you really want to earn money just use you money to make small business instead to play gambling.
Maybe you are having big problem with gambling mate, you should not say that gambling will only give a problem in overall as there are still number of gamblers that are enjoying doing gambling as their way to release the stress in real life work.
Yes i enjoy gambling a lot specially i like sports betting or gambling in live casiono like roulette,and i enjoy that alot because i do only for fun but for those who are getting addicted to gambling then yes gambling can be a good problem and i would advice those to look for some other ways of fun and earning money also.

Yeah, like something it should have maximum limits and we have to be consistent against the consistent limits in order not to give bad impact to us. Gambling is very dangerous for those who lose control and play the greedy. No one who became rich because of gambling, because victory in gambling is only temporary and the defeat is the closest thing we meet

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Daffadile

Activity: 630

AQJPoMQ9vjctTMATirhgrwPivqkNkhH3v7

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:16:55 PM

it is not wrong but maybe to certain people it can become wrong, If it leads you away from friends and family and more towards gambling and chasing riches then it is a wrong fit for you and a hobby you should not pursue any further.

So it can be wrong or right depending upon the person.

█████╗ ██╗     ████████╗ ██████╗ ██████╗ ███╗   ███╗███╗   ███╗██╗   ██╗███╗   ██╗██╗████████╗██╗   ██╗       ██████╗ ██████╗ ██╗███╗   ██╗  
   ██╔══██╗██║     ╚══██╔══╝██╔════╝██╔═══██╗████╗ ████║████╗ ████║██║   ██║████╗  ██║██║╚══██╔══╝╚██╗ ██╔╝      ██╔════╝██╔═══██╗██║████╗  ██║  
   ███████║██║        ██║   ██║     ██║   ██║██╔████╔██║██╔████╔██║██║   ██║██╔██╗ ██║██║   ██║    ╚████╔╝       ██║     ██║   ██║██║██╔██╗ ██║  
   ██╔══██║██║        ██║   ██║     ██║   ██║██║╚██╔╝██║██║╚██╔╝██║██║   ██║██║╚██╗██║██║   ██║     ╚██╔╝        ██║     ██║   ██║██║██║╚██╗██║  
   ██║  ██║███████╗   ██║   ╚██████╗╚██████╔╝██║ ╚═╝ ██║██║ ╚═╝ ██║╚██████╔╝██║ ╚████║██║   ██║      ██║         ╚██████╗╚██████╔╝██║██║ ╚████║  
   ╚═╝  ╚═╝╚══════╝   ╚═╝    ╚═════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝     ╚═╝╚═╝     ╚═╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝  ╚═══╝╚═╝   ╚═╝      ╚═╝          ╚═════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝╚═╝  ╚═══╝  

█████╗        ▄▄█▄▄╗       █████╗   
  ██████████╗  ██████████╗  ██████████╗ 
█████████████═╗██████████║ █████████████╗
██████████████║██████████║██████████████║
 ████████████╔╝██████████║ ████████████╔╝
  █████████╔═╝████████████╗  ████████╔═╝
   ╚═══════╝ ██████████████╗ ╚═══════╝  
 ████╗   ██████████████████████╗   ███╗ 
 ██████████████████████████████████████╗
███████████████████║████████████████████╗
██████████████████╔╝  ██████████████████║
████████████████╔═╝     ████████████████║
 █████████████╔═╝         █████████████╔╝
 ████████████╔╝            ████████████║
  ██████████╔╝              ██████████╔╝
   █████████║               ████████╔═╝ 
     ██████╔╝               ███████╔╝
       ████║                ████╔══╝    
          █║                █╔══╝       
          ╚╝                ╚╝          

██╗    ██╗███████╗       ██████╗ ███████╗ ██████╗██╗██████╗ ███████╗       ████████╗██╗  ██╗███████╗        ███████╗██╗   ██╗████████╗██╗   ██╗██████╗ ███████╗  
   ██║    ██║██╔════╝       ██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝██║██╔══██╗██╔════╝       ╚══██╔══╝██║  ██║██╔════╝        ██╔════╝██║   ██║╚══██╔══╝██║   ██║██╔══██╗██╔════╝  
   ██║ █╗ ██║█████╗         ██║  ██║█████╗  ██║     ██║██║  ██║█████╗            ██║   ███████║█████╗          █████╗  ██║   ██║   ██║   ██║   ██║██████╔╝█████╗    
   ██║███╗██║██╔══╝         ██║  ██║██╔══╝  ██║     ██║██║  ██║██╔══╝            ██║   ██╔══██║██╔══╝          ██╔══╝  ██║   ██║   ██║   ██║   ██║██╔══██╗██╔══╝    
   ╚███╔███╔╝███████╗       ██████╔╝███████╗╚██████╗██║██████╔╝███████╗          ██║   ██║  ██║███████╗        ██║     ╚██████╔╝   ██║   ╚██████╔╝██║  ██║███████╗  
    ╚══╝╚══╝ ╚══════╝       ╚═════╝ ╚══════╝ ╚═════╝╚═╝╚═════╝ ╚══════╝          ╚═╝   ╚═╝  ╚═╝╚══════╝        ╚═╝      ╚═════╝    ╚═╝    ╚═════╝ ╚═╝  ╚═╝╚══════╝  
 ANN  BOUNTY  SONOHUB  eSPORTS  WEBWALLET 
freedomgo

Activity: 756

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:08:16 AM

it is not wrong but maybe to certain people it can become wrong, If it leads you away from friends and family and more towards gambling and chasing riches then it is a wrong fit for you and a hobby you should not pursue any further.

Yeah! and in most cases those only who are addicted will have a bad experience in gambling and the most result are bankruptcy and when a person experience that it would most likely ruin his family will not live a peaceful life. We, the responsible gamblers will always feel that gambling is good because we have controls.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:14:35 AM

Anything is wrong when you overdo things. It is just like gaming is actually good for the brain but there are too many kids that get too engage in gaming that it is affecting their lives. We need to do anything in moderate, otherwise we will end up hurting ourselves and maybe even our loves one.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
rickbig41
Staff

Activity: 770

Where am I looking?

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:21:13 AM

As long as it affects you and  distracts your daily routine in real life , then that is wrong for you to do... Take note that it is not just gambling that could go wrong..Anything that has a "negative" effect on you and how you manage your affairs with other people are wrong, just like cigarettes and alcohols, if you abuse it, there will always be a bad effect...  Smiley

17GQrJyfRkXBjk9mRAdT3keQMHejqCFeDq
Leonard2016

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:04:38 AM

As long as it affects you and  distracts your daily routine in real life , then that is wrong for you to do... Take note that it is not just gambling that could go wrong..Anything that has a "negative" effect on you and how you manage your affairs with other people are wrong, just like cigarettes and alcohols, if you abuse it, there will always be a bad effect...  Smiley

i think it is more about the degree of the effect gambling has on your life. if it has a small effect on your life and it distracts you from your daily problems while you have fun for a short time then it is on but when this effect becomes bigger and you go play for longer hours then it becomes wrong and harmful.

nothing to see here...
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 392

L A Y L O W

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:06:34 AM

It depends on how you gamble. In gamble the chance that you will lose is much higher than the  chance that you will won.  When i'm gambling, I always lose like 10 times And I will won like one to two times. So I suggest that you should gamble for fun only
That you should set an amount to spend on gambling

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Mauser

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:09:00 AM

Yes gambling is wrong. It is just another form of rich people exploiting poor people with the desire to get rich. In the end only the bank gets richer.
freedomgo

Activity: 756

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:33:46 AM

i think it is more about the degree of the effect gambling has on your life. if it has a small effect on your life and it distracts you from your daily problems while you have fun for a short time then it is on but when this effect becomes bigger and you go play for longer hours then it becomes wrong and harmful.
When you are into gambling most of your time in a day, you will not have a good mood and will always think of gambling, though it is like you are experimenting on the ways to win in gambling but we don't realize even how good is our experimentation in the end we will still not be successful.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
teilwalL05

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:06:15 AM

Yes bro Gambling Is Wrong Because when I was a Newbie I lost my Faucet earnings totaling 0.01 Btc in Gambling. After that I Never Tried Gambling Again.
I think Gambling is Not a Good Way of Growing your Money. you can Grow your Bitcoins By many ways online....

That is the key for a real change. I do that also but first I withdraw all my money now and just leave some satoshi in my gambling wallet. That will be the one for my game. If all of that lose then I stop. just 50-100k satoshis then I am good.

You're right, gambling is not a good way to make money or to grow our money, and we cannot use gambling to gain profit, because I think Gambling can be also an additional to our problems. If you really want to earn money just use you money to make small business instead to play gambling.
Maybe you are having big problem with gambling mate, you should not say that gambling will only give a problem in overall as there are still number of gamblers that are enjoying doing gambling as their way to release the stress in real life work.
I don't think they can release their stress if they losing money? Yes, if they win they can release stress actually but losing is not a good feeling at all. You cannot use gambling for releasing our stress, it is better to play online games than to play gambling.
Yup, playing gambling will not make your problem be solved, like when you drink alcohol. We need to face all our problems in life and don't elude it. Playing gambling is for the people who matured enough not for the people with a lot of problems.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
JasonXG

Activity: 728

Betcoin.ag

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:30:33 AM

Yes gambling is wrong. It is just another form of rich people exploiting poor people with the desire to get rich. In the end only the bank gets richer.

Pretty much. But the poor people dont have to ga!ble if they dont want to. Ultimately the choice is always the gamblers and no one forces you to gamble.
Some people gambling is just bad for. Some its ok.

renem

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:35:31 AM

for me i think is quite obvious that gambling is for fun it help me to relieve ano boredom charot but you can control your self by doing some gambling works it will not help you to fix your life nor to wreck your life because if you lose you force to barrow money from others so that you can play again until you lose your all money  Grin
rickbig41
Staff

Activity: 770

Where am I looking?

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:42:23 AM

Nah, gambling isn't solving any of your problem, in any way you look at it that's not solving nor distracting, it's more like a escape... But the problem would still be there when you are done gambling and if you fail in your bets and got empty bankroll, I'm sure, it will pile up and add another problem to your real life problem.. So, if you are thinking of gambling as an escape, then it is wrong..  Smiley

17GQrJyfRkXBjk9mRAdT3keQMHejqCFeDq
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 966

Fast Invest - We Are The Future Of DIGITAL BANKING

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:10:11 PM

Gambling isn't wrong when the user know his own limit. When due to over confidence or greediness crossing limits and going on debt for the purpose of gambling wrecks life. To me gambling is fun filled earning with the highest risk factor.

diegz

Activity: 686

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:22:13 PM

Gambling isn't wrong when the user know his own limit. When due to over confidence or greediness crossing limits and going on debt for the purpose of gambling wrecks life. To me gambling is fun filled earning with the highest risk factor.

Considering gambling as fun filled earning, I think it's wrong. Soon, it will lead to something else, everything in this world moves and change, and mostly to improve or to climb to new level, so there is a chance that you'll still get addicted to gambling even if you are having fun doing it and putting a limit on your gambling.

Yutikas_11920

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:54:23 PM

gambling isn't wrong but if you're addicted to it and it would ruin your life then it's wrong. remember gamble moderately

Yeah, it's 100% gambling will not be guilty for anyone. Who is to blame and guilt are those who do gambling, because gambling is just a game and also the system. So gambling will only run if we use it. So if we want to use the bitcoin main capital, then it is self control

▄▄██████▄▄
  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
 ███▀          ▀███
███   ▄██████▄   ███
    ▄██▀    ▀██▄   
       ▄████▄
     ▄██▀  ▀██▄
        ▄██▄
        ▀██▀
WiC

Achargeturry78

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:23:54 PM

gambling isn't wrong but if you're addicted to it and it would ruin your life then it's wrong. remember gamble moderately
yeh your right gambling isn't wrong when you know how to control your self from spending bitcoins and money in gambling website but it is wrong when you play greedy like you will going bet all your bitcoin/money and you sell your thing for your gambling addiction or worst hmm you gonna lose all your properties.
8Habits

Activity: 434

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:29:35 PM

Considering gambling as fun filled earning, I think it's wrong. Soon, it will lead to something else, everything in this world moves and change, and mostly to improve or to climb to new level, so there is a chance that you'll still get addicted to gambling even if you are having fun doing it and putting a limit on your gambling.

If you make it a habit to gamble often, then you will surely be hooked. However, if you seldom gamble (like once or twice a year) and just for pure fun,  then I don't think so that you'll get addicted to it.

Evertyhing in life when done often during the day, weeks, or months, will lead to a habit - hence, if you gamble almost everyday, you are building that habit and may be addicted to it. Now, if you play everyday, there will be two questions that you need to answer honestly: 1. do you gamble randomly or 2. do you gamble with a system you strictly follow? Answering this questions determines how gambling impact your life.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:40:14 PM

yes we have to take all these risks. we play gambling because we have agreed to all the risks that will happen. playing gambling should be calm and have a careful thought. it will be the determination of your winnings.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Anon_7716

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:54:05 PM

yes we have to take all these risks. we play gambling because we have agreed to all the risks that will happen. playing gambling should be calm and have a careful thought. it will be the determination of your winnings.

Yeah I agree with you. But however with gamblers who are crying and despair over all the risks they've got (the defeat)?? . does it include people responsible for it..?? . All the risks in gambling is a statute that we do and use. Because without it we will definitely play brutal,
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.