Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 336 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 238534 times)
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:49:22 AM

It depends what do you think and what is your financial status.
If you have a lot of money or enough money but u dont mind to loose some just for relaxation or recreation it is not wrong.
But when u have bad financial status,gambling again is always wrong,no matter what.

having a lot of money doesn't mean gambling becomes not wrong. gambling can make a rich become a poor in no time, it happens quite common and it's wrong.
So you are telling that all the people should not gamble even if what they are risking is their own money? I think that is being unfair, we should have the freedom to spend our money even in gambling.

Yes, I will advise people not to gamble, rich or poor. It is bad in my opinion. But of course, I cannot force you not to gamble. You can do it if you want. Do it on your own risk. All I can do is give you an advise, it is up to you to follow or not. If you get rich or poor on gambling, if it ruins your life, yourself is to blame.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akosimakulit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:29:24 AM

Off course people do learn from their mistakes. But for some they need to learn the hard way. So hard they will have to go bankrupt first to learn and understand what they did wrong.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:42:36 AM

Off course people do learn from their mistakes. But for some they need to learn the hard way. So hard they will have to go bankrupt first to learn and understand what they did wrong.

gambling is really wrong at first people who are experiencing winnings they will just say that gambling is not wrong at all.
But in the end they are going to realize that gambling is really wrong at all.
It is better to put the capital that you are using there into trading.

Vires in Numeris
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:08:24 PM

gambling is really wrong at first people who are experiencing winnings they will just say that gambling is not wrong at all.
But in the end they are going to realize that gambling is really wrong at all.
It is better to put the capital that you are using there into trading.
I am sorry but I would never say that gambling is wrong because I myself have been for many years even when I was a kid and until now I am enjoying it, you only say it's wrong when you cannot handle it anymore.

znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:52:17 PM

If you have a lot of money or enough money but u dont mind to loose some just for relaxation or recreation it is not wrong.
But when u have bad financial status,gambling again is always wrong,no matter what.

having a lot of money doesn't mean gambling becomes not wrong. gambling can make a rich become a poor in no time, it happens quite common and it's wrong.
So you are telling that all the people should not gamble even if what they are risking is their own money? I think that is being unfair, we should have the freedom to spend our money even in gambling.

this is the matter of right and wrong, it's much more bigger and more important than the matter of fair and unfair. sometimes we must let things unfair just to make things right. freedom is good and a must have, but complete freedom is chaos, freedom must go along with order.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:53:45 PM

this is the matter of right and wrong, it's much more bigger and more important than the matter of fair and unfair. sometimes we must let things unfair just to make things right. freedom is good and a must have, but complete freedom is chaos, freedom must go along with order.
You cannot assume it right just because you see it right, we have our own perception on a certain thing the same as we have our own religion as we have different beliefs, gambling could be right or wrong by a certain group or person but who cares they are using their money.

znickelbackz

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:51:50 PM

You cannot assume it right just because you see it right, we have our own perception on a certain thing the same as we have our own religion as we have different beliefs, gambling could be right or wrong by a certain group or person but who cares they are using their money.

not just me see it right, most of people agree up on it too. we are living in a high stage society and must follow social rules, under the control of the laws, the management of the governments. our money must be used in legal activities, not free roam. it's bigger than the fairness, it's for the good of the crowd.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:04:52 PM

not just me see it right, most of people agree up on it too. we are living in a high stage society and must follow social rules, under the control of the laws, the management of the governments. our money must be used in legal activities, not free roam. it's bigger than the fairness, it's for the good of the crowd.
My personal opinion is only that people who cannot stop for some reason,
because for example they are too weak,should never gamble.
You cannot deny that,right?
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:10:56 PM

It's relative... If you consider wrong waste of money, it's wrong.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:19:49 PM

You need to know your limits. Don't gamble with money or bitcoins that you need. Put a stop loss level if you dont have a control on yourself

Indeed when you know your limits you can gamble on a safe way and than gambling is also not bad at all in my eyes.
Gambling is only wrong when you are doing it on a wrong way and this means that you are addicted to it mostly.
In my opinion gambling is wrong when it mess your life .

I mean most gambler get addicted and do everything to bet again and again even they have reached the limit of their bankroll. I will not suggest anybody to gamble if they have not a good attitude to stop when they hit the big loss.
My opinions is same with you, actually i believe it, if you are strong person, than you should play gambling, other wise avoid it, and that is better for us.
My play of gambling style is that whenever i am play and i win it that i play it again and when i lose it so on the sport i stop the bets, that is my trick and in this way i never feel sad, and for me gambling is good opportunity to get profit in a short time.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:23:59 PM

You need to know your limits. Don't gamble with money or bitcoins that you need. Put a stop loss level if you dont have a control on yourself

Indeed when you know your limits you can gamble on a safe way and than gambling is also not bad at all in my eyes.
Gambling is only wrong when you are doing it on a wrong way and this means that you are addicted to it mostly.
In my opinion gambling is wrong when it mess your life .

I mean most gambler get addicted and do everything to bet again and again even they have reached the limit of their bankroll. I will not suggest anybody to gamble if they have not a good attitude to stop when they hit the big loss.
My opinions is same with you, actually i believe it, if you are strong person, than you should play gambling, other wise avoid it, and that is better for us.
My play of gambling style is that whenever i am play and i win it that i play it again and when i lose it so on the sport i stop the bets, that is my trick and in this way i never feel sad, and for me gambling is good opportunity to get profit in a short time.
I guess you're right. but I still believe in my opinion that gambling was wrong. because it can make a person is not him anymore. means gambling can make people stressed, and it is the people who are not ready to lose their money. may be true, if you're prepared to lose your money it would all be fine, but for some people, many think that gambling is a great base from which to make their money into many
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 06:29:17 PM

Gambling is not wrong if we understand our own limitations.

Gambling is so much addictive as very few percentage of people are highly addicted with gambling.

I think while gambling we must have to be calm and not greedy.

It all up on luck & stars only.
aprilio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:35:35 PM

https://www.999dice.com/?19298425

fair or no
any info this about site
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:13:45 PM

https://www.999dice.com/?19298425

fair or no
any info this about site

They claim to be fair, there is no hard proof of them cheating.

But the rolls aren't provably fair as stated on their website.

Draw your own conclusion from that...
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:28:55 PM

You are partly right but I also think that everyone can stop, its all about how much they want it and if they stay thinking about there addicted and that they have to defeat this addiction if you are doing this it can.
Its all about your mind state and if that is not good its not gonna happen indeed.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:11:47 AM

You are partly right but I also think that everyone can stop, its all about how much they want it and if they stay thinking about there addicted and that they have to defeat this addiction if you are doing this it can.
Its all about your mind state and if that is not good its not gonna happen indeed.
Not everyone some people need real help so yes they can stop but only with real help from a rehab center or something.

I otherwise do not see a chance that they will stop they are just so focused.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:19:54 AM

Not everyone some people need real help so yes they can stop but only with real help from a rehab center or something.

I otherwise do not see a chance that they will stop they are just so focused.

Not all people needs that rehabilitation center if they are addicted in gambling I think some of them but NOT ALL of them. Because for me, I also get addicted in gambling but I am not out of control like the others  to the point that they will just sell their belongings just to gamble again. I am not like that and as of today I do not gamble now. If you really know how to control your self and your money then you can gamble when do you want. But if NOT then thats the time you will need the help.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:08:07 AM

yes you are right but if we speak simply we can say that if you are doing gambling for making more and more money and in turn you are loosing your own one then there is no doubt that gambling is a wrong and not good for your. not for in case of every one.
znickelbackz

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:08:46 PM

it's human's nature, our society must research it and find some ways to deal with it, the government must manage it. we have many strong and effective tools like laws, education, religions,...
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:09:45 PM

Off course is gambling wrong what would it be if it does not called gambling but wasting of money ther are so many people addicted to gambling
It should be illegal becasue that only helps people to know what there money is worth you know now they cant see it there whole life.

gambling is not actually wrong, because the purpose of gambling only to give pleasure to everyone. But it turns out that all people respond that gambling place for profit, so that ought to be blamed are those who do the gambling for profit
noone could blame gambling as a wrong thing, you should blame yourself use gambling excessively. gambling just what you can afford to lose and keep on the track to have fun with gambling and if you plan to earn money through gambling then prepare yourself to get suffering at some point , soon or later.
Some choices are life changing. Might gambling be the changing moment of your life. Who knows you get become billionaire with gambling. Somehow gambling can be wrong but can not be said totally because its all about playing with your own luck.
Maybe gambling wrong if we are addicted to lose very many bitcoin. Gambling is a game that we can win and also can lose. So bitcoin is not wrong, it may be the wrong way to react.

Gambling is bad if that person that playing are out of control and he cannot handle his emotions in this kind of game then the gambling is wrong. It is always depend of who are playing gamble. And if that gambler knows how to limit himself then it is not bad to him to gamble.

Again and again, people blames gambling just because there are some players cant control themselves. It is funny when you say gambling is wrong or not depending on the players who play.
Come on dude, when you cant control yourself so it is definitely your own fault because it is something that comes from your own mind/heart. Dont blame other things that make you cant control yourself.

yes, that's what I am saying dude. I am not blaming the gambling thing I am saying here that gambling is bad that is because of the people who are playing of it is not controlling themselves. So, It is really depend on a player of the game and not the gambling.

yeah people should only treat and consider gambling as bad doing if they had a bad experience with it.

But generally that bad experience of those individuals who treat gambling as a bad doing shouldn't be taken as a overall perspective and view on gambling, whether it is bad or not.

yes, because the truth over this gambling, it will just consider bad if the player are out of control of playing this kind of game.
so it is really depend of the player if they will just leave themselves from being defeat all the time.

For me, I agree with this. Because I know that gambling is bad depend of the person who plays it. Because if that person is out of control playing gambling, then for me this is really bad for him/her. But if that person that is playing is matured enough with this kind of game, I mean He knows how to handle himself, and also to handle his money then I guess it is fine for him to play gambling, Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 336 »
  Print  

Jump to: