Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 06:47:35 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 232105 times)
eann014

Activity: 560

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:30:50 AM

Yes, gambling can be considered wrong of it causes negative effect in your life or into the life of the gambler.

But we have the key to prevent it into being a wrong doing,  we should consider to have a Limit and tolerance on the money that we bet and on the time that we spent when playing gambling games.

We should consider that gambling is made for dun and it will stay at that way,  so that in the end gambling won't turn to be a wrong doing in your part.

I think If you think about gambling being fun it only apply to the rich ones and If the less fortunate people will apply this kind of thinking they will end up losing much and getting bankrupt and I think gambling is not fun at all for them, because of the money that gets involve in playing it.

But most certainly,people who play gambling games are the ones who are not poor and also there are few who are on average living that play gambling.

Most of the people I know personally that do play gambling games are the ones who have a money to put at stake, those who have a decent job and a decent salary.

And one more thing, If you try to search for the main purpose of gambling, It is said that it is for entertainment( Try it in google) so we should also treat it the way it was supposed to be, and not as a way to earn some extra money from it, as at that kind of thinking(playing for the money), you will tend to lose more rather  than to win.

If those poor people desperately needs money, then they should have to look for a decent paying job, and not to put their money in a risk of losing it rather than doubling it.

yeah if poor people really need money then they need to get a job for them to have an income every month so that they will don't think about to gamble because if they do they just want to lose their remaining money in their pocket. and that is bad because no one can help them except from themselves also.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickbig41
Staff

Activity: 770

Where am I looking?

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:48:13 AM

I dont quite understand question...Is it wrong from the moral side or what? It can be wrong because you can lose money...

Actually it doesn't matter whether it's wrong morally or what, what OP wants to know is if it is wrong, or if it is beneficial to us.. actually in my opinion, it would only go wrong if you are abusing gambing and you are hurting your budget and it is distracting your real life or family life, but if you could balance those and you could weigh which should be your priority( which is family of course) then gambling is pretty fine..

17GQrJyfRkXBjk9mRAdT3keQMHejqCFeDq
eann014

Activity: 560

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:56:29 AM

I dont quite understand question...Is it wrong from the moral side or what? It can be wrong because you can lose money...

Actually it doesn't matter whether it's wrong morally or what, what OP wants to know is if it is wrong, or if it is beneficial to us.. actually in my opinion, it would only go wrong if you are abusing gambing and you are hurting your budget and it is distracting your real life or family life, but if you could balance those and you could weigh which should be your priority( which is family of course) then gambling is pretty fine..

I wish that all people that gamble also knows that, because the truth is while you gamble  and you loose a lot of money also your family is affected specially if you are already a parent. And if you are already a parent. you should be the one that will supervise your children and avoid them in gambling sites.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jakelyson

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:59:26 AM

Personally I do not think that gambling is wrong because of the fact that those people who gamble have earned there own money and if they decide to spend it this way then they should.
We should not judge people on what they like to spend there money on.

It is not that they used their own money to do gambling that is wrong. It is wrong because people lose control on what they do because of gambling. They become addicted to it, and they lose their control and that has negative effects to the person, to his family, friends and the society. It is not just about the money, it is about the responsibilities you neglect because you spend too much time on the game.

██████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░
░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░
░░░░███░░░░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░░███████████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░

rickbig41
Staff

Where am I looking?

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:04:18 AM

I wish that all people that gamble also knows that, because the truth is while you gamble  and you loose a lot of money also your family is affected specially if you are already a parent. And if you are already a parent. you should be the one that will supervise your children and avoid them in gambling sites.

Actually it is according to my experience, I tried gambling before and tried to give effort and time to it, it just makes my family life looks weird, I just realized later on that what if my child grow and ask what am I doing, definitely it would be shameful if I would tell that I am gambling earn extra money..  Cheesy

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:04:43 AM

I wish that all people that gamble also knows that, because the truth is while you gamble and you loose a lot of money also your family is affected specially if you are already a parent. And if you are already a parent. You should be the one that will supervise your children and avoid them in gambling sites.
Yes before playing gambling we know all about this gambling. Then also we take a risk, and we play. Here we are aware we lose everything if we addicted including our family we lose. So still people are getting to addict to gambling means it's their problem. Not gambling problem. So I think Gambling is not an issue. But addiction to gamble is a problem.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:26:44 PM

Yes, gambling can be considered wrong of it causes negative effect in your life or into the life of the gambler.

But we have the key to prevent it into being a wrong doing,  we should consider to have a Limit and tolerance on the money that we bet and on the time that we spent when playing gambling games.

We should consider that gambling is made for dun and it will stay at that way,  so that in the end gambling won't turn to be a wrong doing in your part.

I think If you think about gambling being fun it only apply to the rich ones and If the less fortunate people will apply this kind of thinking they will end up losing much and getting bankrupt and I think gambling is not fun at all for them, because of the money that gets involve in playing it.

But most certainly,people who play gambling games are the ones who are not poor and also there are few who are on average living that play gambling.

Most of the people I know personally that do play gambling games are the ones who have a money to put at stake, those who have a decent job and a decent salary.

And one more thing, If you try to search for the main purpose of gambling, It is said that it is for entertainment( Try it in google) so we should also treat it the way it was supposed to be, and not as a way to earn some extra money from it, as at that kind of thinking(playing for the money), you will tend to lose more rather  than to win.

If those poor people desperately needs money, then they should have to look for a decent paying job, and not to put their money in a risk of losing it rather than doubling it.

Yup! and if you had a decent job then I think you can do gambling at the same time but try to control your bets because gambling is too risky for average players so be very careful when playing you might end up addicted if you try to be desperate in getting back what you have lost in gambling

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████████████░░███████████████
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN   
        PRESALE OPEN NOW, PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY       
   FACEBOOK          TWITTER          TELEGRAM          INSTAGRAM          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:02:00 PM

See consider it a big sin if you still gamble and yet you are not winning. Because its definitely wrong it if you are not winning so just stop and consider change of career or hobby.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 966

Fast Invest - We Are The Future Of DIGITAL BANKING

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:34:31 PM

Several users have lost lots and lots and have come down to poverty level just because of gambling. So everyone have a fixed limit on gambling, only then can have a good life even after loss, when it crosses the limit everything goes wrong. For this reason gambling is wrong at times.

kryptqnick

Activity: 756

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:50:50 PM

hello everyone.
i want to know what do you think about gambling bitcoin.. Does Beneficial or more losses?
Share your story here guys!  Grin Grin Grin
I think any gambling is about losing money and becoming addicted to losing it. That's why you really shouldn't gamble

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀ ▄▄████  ████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
▄██▀ ▄███████    ███████▄ ▀██▄
██▀ ▄████████▀    ▀████████▄ ▀██
██▀ ██████████      ██████████ ▀██
██▀ ██████████        ██████████ ▀██
▄██                                ██▄
██ ▄                              ▄ ██
██ ███▄                        ▄███ ██
██ ██████▄                  ▄██████ ██
██ ▀████████              ████████▀ ██
▀██ ███████                ███████ ██▀
██▄ █████▀                ▀█████ ▄██
██▄ ████        ▄▄        ████ ▄██
██▄ ▀█      ▄▄████▄▄      █▀ ▄██
██▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄██▀
▀██▄▄ ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[    ]
CroSany

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:22:04 PM

For me gamblimg isnt wrong it is opposite than wrong it is excellent becaidei kmake nice profit because i have own strategies how to win always and lose nothing from my own bitfoin pocket.I prrfer using faucet dice sites amd poker eith free tournaments which gives you big mones prizes.For more info pm me.
teilwalL05

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:28:38 AM

Personally I do not think that gambling is wrong because of the fact that those people who gamble have earned there own money and if they decide to spend it this way then they should.
We should not judge people on what they like to spend there money on.

yes, they've decided to spend their own money to gamble, but if that person gets out of control because he decided to gamble then it is the time that gamble is bad for him. And I also thinks he didn't realize it while he gamble until his family notice what his doing then gamble will be wrong in the eye of his family because they will think if its not because of gambling he will not going to be addicted to it.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1008

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:33:04 AM

everyone has their own opinion. when he decided to play gambling then he has to know the various risks. gambling is not wrong, just like any other game of gambling. but gambling playing with risking the money we have.

mirakal

Activity: 784

FortuneJack - The Best Gambling site in the crypto

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:40:33 AM

everyone has their own opinion. when he decided to play gambling then he has to know the various risks. gambling is not wrong, just like any other game of gambling. but gambling playing with risking the money we have.
What I know is gambling is very risky but can never be wrong, the gambler itself is the only wrong person if they cannot manage gambling properly because that would destroy their lives if they will become greedy in gambling.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
teilwalL05

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:49:10 AM

What I know is gambling is very risky but can never be wrong, the gambler itself is the only wrong person if they cannot manage gambling properly because that would destroy their lives if they will become greedy in gambling.

yes gambling is very risky once you've play this without of control. But if you play gambling in smart way well I think it will not very risky at all. Not all who plays gambling destroying their lives but it is really depend on us if we just let it.

Daffadile

Activity: 630

AQJPoMQ9vjctTMATirhgrwPivqkNkhH3v7

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:01:52 AM

Way more losses then wins gambling is not beneficial.
See consider it a big sin if you still gamble and yet you are not winning. Because its definitely wrong it if you are not winning so just stop and consider change of career or hobby.

Yes better to get a new hobby so you can have something to show for the efforts.

█████╗ ██╗     ████████╗ ██████╗ ██████╗ ███╗   ███╗███╗   ███╗██╗   ██╗███╗   ██╗██╗████████╗██╗   ██╗       ██████╗ ██████╗ ██╗███╗   ██╗  
   ██╔══██╗██║     ╚══██╔══╝██╔════╝██╔═══██╗████╗ ████║████╗ ████║██║   ██║████╗  ██║██║╚══██╔══╝╚██╗ ██╔╝      ██╔════╝██╔═══██╗██║████╗  ██║  
   ███████║██║        ██║   ██║     ██║   ██║██╔████╔██║██╔████╔██║██║   ██║██╔██╗ ██║██║   ██║    ╚████╔╝       ██║     ██║   ██║██║██╔██╗ ██║  
   ██╔══██║██║        ██║   ██║     ██║   ██║██║╚██╔╝██║██║╚██╔╝██║██║   ██║██║╚██╗██║██║   ██║     ╚██╔╝        ██║     ██║   ██║██║██║╚██╗██║  
   ██║  ██║███████╗   ██║   ╚██████╗╚██████╔╝██║ ╚═╝ ██║██║ ╚═╝ ██║╚██████╔╝██║ ╚████║██║   ██║      ██║         ╚██████╗╚██████╔╝██║██║ ╚████║  
   ╚═╝  ╚═╝╚══════╝   ╚═╝    ╚═════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝     ╚═╝╚═╝     ╚═╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝  ╚═══╝╚═╝   ╚═╝      ╚═╝          ╚═════╝ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝╚═╝  ╚═══╝  

█████╗        ▄▄█▄▄╗       █████╗   
  ██████████╗  ██████████╗  ██████████╗ 
█████████████═╗██████████║ █████████████╗
██████████████║██████████║██████████████║
 ████████████╔╝██████████║ ████████████╔╝
  █████████╔═╝████████████╗  ████████╔═╝
   ╚═══════╝ ██████████████╗ ╚═══════╝  
 ████╗   ██████████████████████╗   ███╗ 
 ██████████████████████████████████████╗
███████████████████║████████████████████╗
██████████████████╔╝  ██████████████████║
████████████████╔═╝     ████████████████║
 █████████████╔═╝         █████████████╔╝
 ████████████╔╝            ████████████║
  ██████████╔╝              ██████████╔╝
   █████████║               ████████╔═╝ 
     ██████╔╝               ███████╔╝
       ████║                ████╔══╝    
          █║                █╔══╝       
          ╚╝                ╚╝          

██╗    ██╗███████╗       ██████╗ ███████╗ ██████╗██╗██████╗ ███████╗       ████████╗██╗  ██╗███████╗        ███████╗██╗   ██╗████████╗██╗   ██╗██████╗ ███████╗  
   ██║    ██║██╔════╝       ██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝██║██╔══██╗██╔════╝       ╚══██╔══╝██║  ██║██╔════╝        ██╔════╝██║   ██║╚══██╔══╝██║   ██║██╔══██╗██╔════╝  
   ██║ █╗ ██║█████╗         ██║  ██║█████╗  ██║     ██║██║  ██║█████╗            ██║   ███████║█████╗          █████╗  ██║   ██║   ██║   ██║   ██║██████╔╝█████╗    
   ██║███╗██║██╔══╝         ██║  ██║██╔══╝  ██║     ██║██║  ██║██╔══╝            ██║   ██╔══██║██╔══╝          ██╔══╝  ██║   ██║   ██║   ██║   ██║██╔══██╗██╔══╝    
   ╚███╔███╔╝███████╗       ██████╔╝███████╗╚██████╗██║██████╔╝███████╗          ██║   ██║  ██║███████╗        ██║     ╚██████╔╝   ██║   ╚██████╔╝██║  ██║███████╗  
    ╚══╝╚══╝ ╚══════╝       ╚═════╝ ╚══════╝ ╚═════╝╚═╝╚═════╝ ╚══════╝          ╚═╝   ╚═╝  ╚═╝╚══════╝        ╚═╝      ╚═════╝    ╚═╝    ╚═════╝ ╚═╝  ╚═╝╚══════╝  
 ANN  BOUNTY  SONOHUB  eSPORTS  WEBWALLET 
Ryananda

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:49:34 AM

Bitcoin is actually only game to have fun. But bitcoin could be wrong if we are greedy and to addiction. Because it will waste a lot of our bitcoin. Perhaps the opinion of people in gambling is different because each person has different luck.
rickbig41
Staff

Where am I looking?

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:53:44 AM

Bitcoin is actually only game to have fun. But bitcoin could be wrong if we are greedy and to addiction. Because it will waste a lot of our bitcoin. Perhaps the opinion of people in gambling is different because each person has different luck.

Whatever opinion we heard, I think gambling is gambling, and could go wrong as I've said before if it could affect you and the people around you..It doesn't matter if you are lucky or not..Gambling in my opinion is just fine if you do it in moderation or you would not left your self be carried away with emotion if you win a lot or you are already pouring in your last penny..  Smiley

mirakal

Activity: 784

FortuneJack - The Best Gambling site in the crypto

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:14:16 AM

Whatever opinion we heard, I think gambling is gambling, and could go wrong as I've said before if it could affect you and the people around you..It doesn't matter if you are lucky or not..Gambling in my opinion is just fine if you do it in moderation or you would not left your self be carried away with emotion if you win a lot or you are already pouring in your last penny..  Smiley
That should be the way how to play gambling, we should just do it moderately because if it is excessive it will have a bad outcome. We should be very cautious that what we are playing is our money so if we spend our money not intended for gambling then the real problem will start.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
teilwalL05

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:52:27 AM

That should be the way how to play gambling, we should just do it moderately because if it is excessive it will have a bad outcome. We should be very cautious that what we are playing is our money so if we spend our money not intended for gambling then the real problem will start.

Agreed with this. Playing gambling moderately i think this is much better in every way. At least you will not lose money every day. twice a month is enough. always know your limitations and also your budget for your everyday lives because once you've use all your personal money that was really a problem. Always think before you click Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.