Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 09:27:44 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 231692 times)
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 420

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:55:26 PM

Gambling is a lose, it can't be good. The risk of losing everything just to make a small return then risk it again seems bad. I guess if you play for dust on slots or something it is ok. People always get carried away though in the and and lose more then they planned on.

Already since a long time, gambling has a greater risk to lose rather than benefit, so it is reasonable if a lot of players who get the defeat. but from each gambler gets the defeat of some are not satisfied for what they get, so they do gambling back to finally go bankrupt

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:01:04 PM

I personally wouldn't say that gambling is wrong, primarily because it is a form of entertainment and everyone who partakes in it should know the risks and realise they aren't a special person and they could very well end up losing a lot of their money in the game. The only thing that is truly wrong when it comes to money is greed and the love of money. Someone being a moron is just that; a moron, and deserves to lose their money if they think the universe or the odds will play in their favour.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
kami143*

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:11:07 PM

gambling is a part of my life and i am addicted and its just an entertainment well i am down with so many coins in gambling and i must say gambling really depends on luck and yeah one more thing it is going to be beneficial if you gamblers know when to stop usually gamblers like me lose just because of greediness Sad

✪฿itvest.io Best Investment Bitdrop Game!✪
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:14:11 AM

Gambling itself is not wrong but doing it for the profit is very wrong in my eyes due to the fact that you can lose a lot of money and you are mostly not only pulling yourself into such problems but also relatives.
teilwalL05

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:36:44 AM

Gambling should not be blamed but we should be. We gamble, gambling does not ask us to come and do it.
It is wrong when done without any control, and fine if you know when you should get out.

yes, we should know what our weaknesses and strengths are. For us to also know how to discipline ourselves or to control ourselves in doing gambling. we all know that gambling is not good at the 1st place. But gambling is just for entertaining ourselves when we are bored.

And I think this is a kind of entertainment that's gonna take all away your money and you will never know that you have already lost so much you will regret it in the end, actually it is entertaining alright but on doing this a hundred times it will bore you soon enough if it doesn't involve money but when there is money at stake then I think people are getting interested with that more that the game itself.

Very wrong kind of entertainment for that matter. Well not really cause genuine people actually enjoy gambling and not lose much from it. But I guess what im trying to say, is if you don't think you can't handle that then just don't get in.

I am talking about how do they get entertained by gambling if they keep on repeating the process on it!? well I am thinking that is because of the money that involves in gambling well gambling revolve on money! if there isn't money to bet on then people would not have an interest at all and it will not be called as gambling!
Yeah! but gambling without money involved is boring, the money at stake is the measurement of our success in gambling. This is risky but people love to take risk as it is a different feeling taking the risk but sometimes when it is excessive that's when the bad things happen.

If you don't have a control in playing gambling that's the time that gambling is wrong, always take limitation in yourself when playing gamble, Don't take high risk in gambling, you will just waste you money, time and effort.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
hermanhs09

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:36:34 PM

Gambling itself is not wrong but doing it for the profit is very wrong in my eyes due to the fact that you can lose a lot of money and you are mostly not only pulling yourself into such problems but also relatives.

I think gambling is a bad habit that nobody should get caught up into, yet most of us on Bitcointalk do gamble because it is just a fun thing to do, yet there is no guarantee that we will stop there will always be gambling even in the smallest.

Gambling is not wrong. not stopping is wrong.

wildan88

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:50:28 PM

I think gambling is a bad habit that nobody should get caught up into, yet most of us on Bitcointalk do gamble because it is just a fun thing to do, yet there is no guarantee that we will stop there will always be gambling even in the smallest.

yeah a lot of people say playing for fun. whereas with pleasure that they will continue to play, and it was the same as addiction. nothing wrong with gambling. but you have to learn what it is gambling, so you never blame gambling.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:24:25 PM

It's depends on how we do gamble, if we just spend not too much money and do it occasionally not massively and continously,  gambling aren't a wrong thing at all. So your statement about gambling is not wrong and not stopping is wrong might true.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:29:59 PM

I don't think gambling is wrong because some people enjoying their life due to gamble, it depend how we are getting greedy and want to become rich in a day so that kind of thinking lead us to get busted easily than we will be into worse situation but some people still making good profit with responsible gambling.
Ryananda

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:19:45 PM

I don't think gambling is wrong because some people enjoying their life due to gamble, it depend how we are getting greedy and want to become rich in a day so that kind of thinking lead us to get busted easily than we will be into worse situation but some people still making good profit with responsible gambling.
Maybe if we do not get greedy and know the restrictions in gambling we will benefit. Gambling is better if it is done because you want to play not because they want to get bitcoin. So basically gambling just for having fun.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:13:27 PM

yes gambling is not wrong. it becomes wrong if we are playing it wrongly. we should not play it for the purpose of to become rich in a day. people think that gambling is the shortcut way of becoming rich. but i will like to say that gambling is the shortcut way of loosing everything even our trust and our own confident. therefor for me we should play gambling for getting fun and enjoyment. then it is not wrong and is ok then.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:38:03 PM

Gambling is not wrong, the fact that people do it on the wrong way is true and because of that they consider gambling as wrong.
I must say that this people are just greedy and want to make profit but the fact is that gambling is not for the profit.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:30:20 AM

Gambling is not wrong, the fact that people do it on the wrong way is true and because of that they consider gambling as wrong.
I must say that this people are just greedy and want to make profit but the fact is that gambling is not for the profit.

Yes, gambling is not wrong it just gives our lives a little extra thrill and gives us the jolt of happiness that some love. Even when you lose you still have that excitement feel and as long as you have the emotions to take it i dont think that it is wrong at all.
Finestream

Activity: 714

BITSLER.COM! The best Gambling site NOW*

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:15:25 AM

Yes, gambling is not wrong it just gives our lives a little extra thrill and gives us the jolt of happiness that some love. Even when you lose you still have that excitement feel and as long as you have the emotions to take it i dont think that it is wrong at all.
Definitely, the gambler is the only wrong when they are on the losing side that they cannot afford to lose the amount. Of course they will complain and blame gambling instead of accepting and blame themselves.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Zooplus

Activity: 742

Fueling Crypto Securitisation

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:47:39 AM

It is just our of the frustration of the certain gambler to say that gambling is wrong but when they feel to gamble anymore they still patronize gambling, the decision to gamble is by our selves so we need to be responsible enough to play on our game and accept whatever the outcome may it be bad or good for us.

▄██████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄      ▄▌
  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████
▐          ▀▀▀█████████████
       ▄███▀     ▀▀▀█████▀
    ▄█████  ▄▄▄█████
   ██████▀▀▀███████▌
▄███████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████▌  ███████▌
▀████████  ███████▌
  ▀███████▄ ████▀▀▀        ▄▀
   ▀███████▌             ▄█▀
     ▀▀██████▄         ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
.CyberTrust.io.█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████   ██████████████  ████              ██████████████         ████        ████    ███████
..Fueling Crypto Securitisation..
███████    ████        ████         ██████████████              ████  ██████████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
    ▄████████████████▄  ██
    ▀               ██  ██
▄███████████▄       ██  ██
██         █▀█▄     ██  ██
██         █  ▀█▄   ██  ██
██         █    ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀  ███████  ██  ██
██              ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  █████▀
██              ██ ▄█▀   
▀████████████████▀       

Announcement
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper
Ryananda

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:58:39 AM

It is just our of the frustration of the certain gambler to say that gambling is wrong but when they feel to gamble anymore they still patronize gambling, the decision to gamble is by our selves so we need to be responsible enough to play on our game and accept whatever the outcome may it be bad or good for us.
If gambling is done with the intention only to have fun maybe it was not wrong because we will know we will lose or win. And we will not be frustrated by the loss of bitcoin. Sometimes people gamble because they want to benefit instantly and it was not true. Gambling was having fun with it will be better.
teilwalL05

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:12:43 AM

gambling is bad because of the money involve here. But also it is also bad in the eye of people because they can't control them self on how to do it right playing gamble. I think it is nice if you have only a limitations to your self like 3 consecutive lost and then of you don't win, stop it right away. For you to not loose a lot of money.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
teilwalL05

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:19:23 AM

There is no such thing that gamblers didn't learn anything after loosing in gambling, sometimes we need to realize that after gambling, we do have a learning's that remained to us. although it is small or big, it is still have, And we also have to realized something after that, I don't know what is it but it is also depends.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Zooplus

Activity: 742

Fueling Crypto Securitisation

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:25:57 AM

If gambling is done with the intention only to have fun maybe it was not wrong because we will know we will lose or win. And we will not be frustrated by the loss of bitcoin. Sometimes people gamble because they want to benefit instantly and it was not true. Gambling was having fun with it will be better.
And it is really should be played that way, we only play gambling for fun but only occasionally. The more you experience the joy in gambling if the amount involve is the amount you can manage to lose.

▄██████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄      ▄▌
  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████
▐          ▀▀▀█████████████
       ▄███▀     ▀▀▀█████▀
    ▄█████  ▄▄▄█████
   ██████▀▀▀███████▌
▄███████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████▌  ███████▌
▀████████  ███████▌
  ▀███████▄ ████▀▀▀        ▄▀
   ▀███████▌             ▄█▀
     ▀▀██████▄         ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
.CyberTrust.io.█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████   ██████████████  ████              ██████████████         ████        ████    ███████
..Fueling Crypto Securitisation..
███████    ████        ████         ██████████████              ████  ██████████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
    ▄████████████████▄  ██
    ▀               ██  ██
▄███████████▄       ██  ██
██         █▀█▄     ██  ██
██         █  ▀█▄   ██  ██
██         █    ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀  ███████  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  █████▀
██              ██ ▄█▀   
▀████████████████▀       

Announcement
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper
teilwalL05

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:30:31 AM

And it is really should be played that way, we only play gambling for fun but only occasionally. The more you experience the joy in gambling if the amount involve is the amount you can manage to lose.

Just bet in a small amount. This is much more better than betting a high amount. at least you've try to bet and experience what is the feeling of loosing and winning in this kind of game. Luck is just there. And if you owned it then you are always a winner. But if not, at least you've tried and you not loose a lot of money playing gambling.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.