Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006439 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:50:15 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 08:00:17 AM by Spoetnik

@Gleb, did you read my short story i posted on the previous page ?
did any of you ?

it's a drop in the bucket LOL

if i wanted to i could have made it waaaaaaaay longer.

the sketchy track record of Cryptsy is monumental !
amazing litany of acting badly...
i knew some coins that were touted by mods ending being pure scams...but i didn't realize how sketchy the whole enterprise is and how rampant that shit was.
thanks for that
wonder if they do front running too.
anyway
as an aside...i saw vern speak at a show and in the bios of the speakers was that interacting with generals diddy

While ive had problem periodically they always seem to get resolved...but in reading your synopsis of how they operate...it seems i was probably shit on too.
ie..coins not moving as fast as they should...orders being jumped and stuff...minor at the time as im not a big hitter...but sketchy and telling in light of your experience.

Thanks for letting me know you read it.. probably my longest comment here ever LOL (and that is saying something)
What i think it shows is a track record of immoral activity and the willingness of them to push things as far as they can..
all in the name greed.
These Cryptsy Back Room Boy'z don't give two shits about the health and future of Crypto.
They exists to drain money from it via any means necessary.. like US Army soldiers trying to win a financial battle.

BitJohn knows damn well i have argued with him endlessly for years about the merits of Cryptsy's decisions or the scene's
and BitJohn has ALWAYS gone on the record defending shit coins no matter what.
I watched him defend Doge coin relentlessly for example he told me many times...
"it brings in new users" ..i shouldn't even have to explain that response is just plain wrong.

If Cryptsy was reputable why did they add Orbit Coin (ORB) in the first place ?
You new guys should get the [ORB Gate Scandal] story Wink

Never mind the fact that it was the worse coin we ever seen back then, they tried to add it anyway.
I never seen guys rage on chat so cohesively before.. and this is your regular shit coin crowd we're talking about LOL

ORB was taking things to far and 100% of the world said fuck NO.. Take that shit off the exchange NOW !!!!!

..and they did within the hour !

Why would BJ even -try- and slip it in ? Like he didn't know it was going to piss us off ? How much did he get paid ?
End of story ? Fuck no ! ..it never is with Cryptsy LOL

Fast forward a bit and the fucker's slipped it back onto the exchange when activity exploded and no one was looking
with no site announcement.. he simply put it on the Markets in DEC 2013 back when BTC price was going nuts.
Why ? duh to rape the fuck out of noobs ! ..That BigVern mansion was paid for how ?
And let's not skip over the glaring bad part.
What in the hell do you all think was happening leading up to him putting it back on the exchange ?

Think about it.. it was a DEAD coin.. one Cryptsy guys could mine to fuck and back with a million GPU's
MINED ALL BY THEMSELVES !
Then slip it back in and then dump on the noobs that were flooding in.
I was told he had huge amounts of the premined coins handed over to him or something too.
Linking him to kickbacks from coin cloning scammers once again.. Who made ORB again ? you sure ?

You guys thought i was exaggerating earlier for dramatic effect when i said i had a million stories LOL
No i am NOT kidding i have MILLIONS of them.. these Back Room Boy's are the Korruptsy KingPins of Krypto.
when i seen guys like SaltySpitoon being bum buddies with them coming on Cryptsy chat defending them i always laughed..
he has always been a defender of their antics and used to be listed here as the Altcoin forum section MODERATOR
 before mprep.
(Now has a Global Moderator title)

PS:
MikePark i seen you commented, and i will get to you Wink
I am the cocky one don't forget that Troll.. i fear nothing (not even me using my name)  Shocked
I have seriously thought MikePark you are on my side helping me.
Because every time you talk it reminds everyone here about my Cryptsy registration info being leaked.

So yeah.. please do speak up as much as possible i really don't mind at all hahha

And when the rapture comes they won't take you !
..You will know i am the real one because i will be naked floating up in the sky all rapture'd & shit like a boss  Cool

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 08:03:46 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 08:28:30 AM by Spoetnik

well then get more freakin support workers,

their problem is they do not trust anybody and dont want more people in their company

THIS is why cryptsy sucks atm

vern and john and company are not willing to get more people with skills involved and share the cake

Our staff is always growing. We are up to 12 ticket agents now. Mostly still getting trained in. Vern has hired another programmer who is helping us better assist users with more tools and options.

All issues are being addressed and we thank our users for their patience as we work through them

Still connecting the dots, but I believe that BitJohn is none other than John Eden: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=132190

The first pool is now up http://www.bottlecapspool.com/ a BigVern pool

http://web.archive.org/web/20130709023825/http://www.bottlecapspool.com

Welcome to the BottleCapsPool.com BottleCaps Coin pool! Your pool operator is "BigVern"

Help/Questions: paul@bottlecapspool.com

YES.... BitJohn is none other than John Eden

And i am not making friends with anyone i am posting info on Cryptsy that can be used in court.
They deserve to be in an Orange jump suit ala Martha Stewart style.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 08:17:04 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 08:38:12 AM by Spoetnik

Nice try. Hopefully everyone is not a idiot like you assume. That was a scam accusation against you. And you have yet to defend that point. Until now where you try to say it was not you that was quoted. Ill find the original post. But here is another shining example of your character

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012729.msg10987598#msg10987598

I do have 2 children. But be careful. Texas is very relaxed about what I can do to people on my property without my consent.

I will help with your signature campaign

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247244.msg12953281#msg12953281

Hi JShock Wink

Hey guys look who created the account here using my Cryptsy registration details and trade activity.
he just outed himslef above..

JShock is Cryptsy staff..
you know the guy who works with Mullick who claimed he had no idea how my info got leaked out.

spout off all you want corruptsy staff you will be in a "Texas" jail soon i bet LOL

I told you guys this one has a mouth on him.. he can't help it ahhahah
he couldn't help but take my registration name from Crypsty and run here to make an account to troll and defend cryptsy.
he keeps saying he doesn't like Cryptsy though  Roll Eyes

He has dropped a lot of hints running his mouth such as..
when i traded last on Cryptsy (how would MikePark know that ?) Mullick ? Anyone ?

Then we know because Jshock has been doxxed earlier as Jim Schockney that he lives in Texas with 2 kids
then read what i just quoted.. show me one person here who doesn't think MikePark is Jshock from Cryptsy.

..and if that is.. well wow ..just fucking WOW !
i am flabbergasted at how fucking stupid you guys are at Cryptsy WOW LOL

PS:
I don't care who is guilty of what.
Cryptsy is what the topic is about.. if you want to start a who is the pedophile topic have at 'er.

EDIT:
https://i.imgur.com/96cJqxT.png
here is a screen-cap of what Cryptsy's admin panel looks like (or at least used to when Horus posted that pic)
see the UserInfo button ?
You see that button JShock ?
Have YOU hit that button ?
hmmmm..
Jshock MikePark how did you know i had not used Cryptsy for a little more than a year ?
I don't suppose you have access to the admin panel ?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 08:26:17 AM

If there is one guy i would vouch for is Horus. (from Canada)
He is probably the cleanest of them all and the guy with the best attitude.
I'd go hunting for Beaver with him LOL

The only thing i have seen sketchy about him is before he was added as staff he had a coin made for him by Shakezulu..
Hobonickels
And he used to solicit people on chat for hand out's with his homeless bum moniker (TheHobo i think it was)
He had a whole shtick going on where he would pan handle on chat (while staff banned any one else doing it)
OR.. he would offer to shill / spam / advertise around your coin for a fee.

Of course he wants to forget about that but i don't  Cool

So yeah.. that is your staff member Horus. LOL

He's a nice guy though and he was just starting out like me trying to rub two coins together.
I have no ill will towards that guy.. he often was the only one over there that i felt treated me fairly.

The more you gab.. Spoetnoob, the more you sound like some damage control shill. By my very conservative estimate, Horus the canadian masonic crypto hobo frauded people out of tens of thousands of dollars... AND YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT THAT MAGGOT ?

You missed the part about the "Holiday Crypto Fundraiser!!" scam that helped blow his sock(s) cover.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310335.0

Are you Vlad2Vlad and/or Horus aka jdtmp4 ?

YES jdtmp4 is Horus's other name ..that is credited as my cryptsy refer when the referral system went online.
every time i log in i see that name lol
"masonic" yeah i know  Roll Eyes

but nothing changes the fact that when it comes to attitude he has been the most friendly guy over there.
us Canadian's Stick together Hippetech LOL

"damage control shill"
didn't you hear about my revolving door of threats ? i am scared man sooooo scared !

so all i was trying to say is i never seen any proof he was involved in anything major.. aka PROOF.
had he ? i have no idea.. and no i never heard of the xmas fund raiser thing.. i will have to check it out.

but connection to Vlad ? that doesn't make any sense man !
if you think Vlad is Horus i would say your as crazy as Vlad and that is CRAZY ! LOL

i posted that so if YOU had info on him or others then chime in.. i was not posting a statement saying he's innocent
just that i have no dirt on him myself.. see what i'm saying ?
this is always the problem it's not what i said but what people glean from reading in between the lines.
in other words making claims i said something when i said specifically to a 'T' what i  intended to say.. precisely !

LASTLY!!!
I expect some of you to back me up on my long CENT story.. you all know every bit of it is true so stick up for me assholes !
COME ON ..the noobs here will think i made that up it's so fucked up and crazy.. it really happened like i said !

EDIT:
I think it's only fair to give credit to Horus for being the only one in Cryptsy history to treat me fairly when things got ugly.

CENT's developer, shakezula, very last quote:

Lack of mining (and value) doesn't mean dead. Faucet, crawler, still all functional, coin works as it was designed to; albeit very slooowly  Roll Eyes

Here he is:

Adam McKinney AKA: Shakezula removed google docs client and source before an attempted attack on IncaKoin Or do you think they vanished ?? Anywayz Adam is responsible for the creation of IncaKoin for the most part. He created a parallel chain with 250 GH. They said pay them 5000 or they will merge the chains and his longer parallel chain will out hash us. He also deleted the google docs he made for us so no client is available there anymore. He uses many alias's. He is the dev of most coins out. We traced the attacking ip to him. His coins include zeta dev ubotanium TEK I could go on and on...

HERE IS THE INCAKOIN WALLET THAT MCKINNEY TRIED TO MAKE DISAPPER:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/pZSsujhy/IncaKoin-10-Qt__1_.html

NKA:NThhBMztRppD8QgAfActJoA9mHX9DCSdVd

https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/485652571

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/485652571/publishing-a-book-about-alternate-cryptocurrency

Quality info.. he has been the go to guy for Cryptsy staff making coins such as Hobonickels for Horus or Cap's for Mullick
Shake is highly elusive like a ghost in this scene.. he makes sure his name is not brought up ever.
Which is weird because no one in crypto has been behind as many coins.. *most of them on Cryptsy.
He abandoned the Shakezulu moniker / handle long ago and went on to use others.. (to cover his tracks)
He loves using the same IRC channel and room in his wallet code too.
Open a wallet he made and your wallet will always connect silently to the same IRC network and channel.
I bet that is handy for him LOL

MikePark

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:05:22 AM

Nice try. Hopefully everyone is not a idiot like you assume. That was a scam accusation against you. And you have yet to defend that point. Until now where you try to say it was not you that was quoted. Ill find the original post. But here is another shining example of your character

I do have 2 children. But be careful. Texas is very relaxed about what I can do to people on my property without my consent.

Hi JShock Wink

Hey guys look who created the account here using my Cryptsy registration details and trade activity.

you know the guy who works with Mullick who claimed he had no idea how my info got leaked out.

spout off all you want corruptsy staff you will be in a "Texas" jail soon i bet LOL

he couldn't help but take my registration name from Crypsty and run here to make an account to troll and defend cryptsy.

when i traded last on Cryptsy (how would MikePark know that ?) Mullick ? Anyone ?

Then we know because Jshock has been doxxed earlier as Jim Schockney that he lives in Texas with 2 kids
then read what i just quoted.. show me one person here who doesn't think MikePark is Jshock from Cryptsy.

PS:
Cryptsy is what the topic is about.. if you want to start a who is the pedophile topic have at 'er.

EDIT:
here is a screen-cap of what Cryptsy's admin panel looks like (or at least used to when Horus posted that pic)
hmmmm..
Jshock MikePark how did you know i had not used Cryptsy for a little more than a year ?

I am not jshock and I do not work for cryptsy. I will not derail your efforts against cryptsy any further.

Posting you picture in the poloniex chatbox is what gave you away. The same picture which can be image searched to reveal your facebook profile. I actually assumed it was a false lead.  Shocked

For being so confident in your opsec you failed miserably by posting your facebook profile picture in a chatbox where I was present. Then more or less confirmed it by stating it was the info you used to sign up at cryptsy.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:26:06 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 10:37:27 AM by Spoetnik

i don't buy any of that.. swirling lies and bullshit.

how did you search the entire internet with a picture i may have posted a year ago on chat
and come up with a name that just happens to match the reg details at Cryptsy ?
(your response raises more questions)

seems to me there is a whole lot more to your *research there buddy
or you clicked UserInfo on the Cryptsy admin panel LOL

so does anyone here think this guy is NOT JShock ? (OR KLUGE ?)

PS:
Dig all you want i don't care.. want more pictures ?
I am not the little coward using a dummy account trying to Troll and
derail the topic with doxxing attempts with leaked Cryptsy info LOL

I have said sooo many times if any of you wanna come to my town have at 'er..
I fear squat .

PPS:
Cryptsy sucks !

EDIT:
I have had sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
many new accounts created to TROLL on me here i couldn't count.
Always the same routine.. the troll wants to play guessing games etc.
Puttin' on a show eh ?
Think everyone is impressed ?
You found a picture 'i myself' posted ?
WOW impressive shit there Sherlock LOL

and uhhh that has what to do with the topic ?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:47:41 AM

Does any of you still have funds tied up ?
I've been wondering since people have been popping in on this topic to say they got their coins.

and i hope my original core key point was not lost.

which is..

the Cryptsy track record.

i have just finished saying this happens in waves.. (with myself and others)
it's symptomatic of the crap they pull.

if you think about if they were screwing with people's funds they are not going to do it a lot.
and they are going to stop when the heat ramps up.. AKA: complaints

But wait for it !

I said i had enough with BlueCoin and the mysterious fork lies from BitJohn way back.
This shit exchange has cost me money far too many times.
You arb coins.. then bam out of no where they fuck your over and ignore you, lie to you or ban you from chat LOL

Nothing ever changes it's the same stupid crap over and over like a broken record.
I want to say exactly what i said to JShock and BitJohn on this forum over the BleuCoin incident all over again.
You guys blue it LOL
I'm done.. i've had enough and you got way too many chances.

Again and again i would quit using them for a while then start transitioning back to using them.
then bam fucked over again !

so.. i hope you guys do not forget who had problems !
quit giving these guys more and more chances.. they do NOT deserve it.
they deserve a law-suit.

EDIT:
Cryptsy has been working OT making sure everyone has their coins..
SO this topic is going to die down.. then if it's pushed people are going to get banned i bet.
But the crowd of complainers will be back later all over again (Cryptsy has not learned their lesson)
It's a pushing things as far as you can then reeling it back in game for money
(it buys guys like Paul Vernon a million dollar Mansion)

I hope people are learning a lesson here.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:40:22 PM

OP = ThrillHou

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1207184.msg12672695#msg12672695

sad..

just calls us trolls

your welcome buddy.

i bent over backwards to arm your lawyers and rather than talking on this topic you ran off scared.. creating a new topic.

you guys are pussies.
if you want to talk then talk.. don't be a fucking wimp.

boo hooo wah Trolls took over my topic  Cry

gimme a break.. same old gay bullshit here.
the never ending crying troll from all directions is what is tiring ThrillHou.

well fuck this guy and his lawsuit then i'm out.. i offered to testify too LOL

all the info posted by people here is useful for a class action.. even the MikePark account and Gleb and me and everyone.
if you can't see that your a fucking idiot.

i give you gold and the little wimp runs off crying.
congrats cryptsy your little pussy ran off and got me to quit.
fuck this topic i am not wasting my time and effort trying to help this cry baby.
fuck the OP an fuck Cryptsy.

don't want to heed my warnings (and other) ?
then go ahead and learn the hard way cry babies.
why post a message that could be used as evidence or as a warning to new users if people are going to cry TROLL ?

i'm wasting my time trying to save stupid.
it's pointless.. i will let Cryptsy eat you morons i give up.

cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:40:14 PM

OP = ThrillHou

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1207184.msg12672695#msg12672695

sad..

just calls us trolls

your welcome buddy.

i bent over backwards to arm your lawyers and rather than talking on this topic you ran off scared.. creating a new topic.

you guys are pussies.
if you want to talk then talk.. don't be a fucking wimp.

boo hooo wah Trolls took over my topic  Cry

gimme a break.. same old gay bullshit here.
the never ending crying troll from all directions is what is tiring ThrillHou.

well fuck this guy and his lawsuit then i'm out.. i offered to testify too LOL

all the info posted by people here is useful for a class action.. even the MikePark account and Gleb and me and everyone.
if you can't see that your a fucking idiot.

i give you gold and the little wimp runs off crying.
congrats cryptsy your little pussy ran off and got me to quit.
fuck this topic i am not wasting my time and effort trying to help this cry baby.
fuck the OP an fuck Cryptsy.

don't want to heed my warnings (and other) ?
then go ahead and learn the hard way cry babies.
why post a message that could be used as evidence or as a warning to new users if people are going to cry TROLL ?

i'm wasting my time trying to save stupid.
it's pointless.. i will let Cryptsy eat you morons i give up.

really why would guys start a whole new thread. this one been up over two months...the other....its been up a month already and no other comments.

an no legal action...if there was I assume he'd update everyone on progress.

Looks like he may be going "class action" with a very small class....good luck with that.  Sorry to say...in usa your innocent until proven guilty so the burden of proof is in the ones bringing the suit.

and getting shit out of them...maybe coincidence...maybe not...but florida and texas are both states where I think your home is almost lien proof.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:02:34 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 03:29:18 PM by Gleb Gamow

Hi JShock Wink

PS:

EDIT:
hmmmm..

I am not jshock and I do not work for cryptsy. I will not derail your efforts against cryptsy any further.

Posting you picture in the poloniex chatbox is what gave you away. The same picture which can be image searched to reveal your facebook profile. I actually assumed it was a false lead.  Shocked

For being so confident in your opsec you failed miserably by posting your facebook profile picture in a chatbox where I was present. Then more or less confirmed it by stating it was the info you used to sign up at cryptsy.

I am shocked, shocked I tell you that JShock aka Jim Shockney got such a big hard-on due to my - Bruno Kucinskas - sarcastic posts about fuckin' underage girls (and boys) because he failed to read the context for why such were penned, but embraces (perhaps literally when Ginny's on her period) Paul Vernon, a person of dubious character, hence being discharged from the Army, then starting this website: http://web.archive.org/web/20001018012949/http://theporndatabase.com/

FWIW, I have an aunt named Erica and a daughter named Virginia who graduated from Houston University.

I love this thread!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

EDIT: The more I dig, the more this resembles Scrollpenis and Cockmeir of HashFast. HAHAHA
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:42:26 PM

did any of you ?

Please do! I'm reading all this with growing excitement, and the revealings you and Gleb are doing are just overwhelming!

You're not doing this in vain. I guess many are reading this but just don't hit the reply button.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:52:21 PM

did any of you ?

Please do! I'm reading all this with growing excitement, and the revealings you and Gleb are doing are just overwhelming!

You're not doing this in vain. I guess many are reading this but just don't hit the reply button.

https://twitter.com/GoCoinCEO/status/664144300846923776

You know things are bad at Cryptsy when the last person who say Autumn Radtke alive before committing suicide a couple days prior to the Mt Gox collapse can't get his money out from them. HAHAHA
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:32:09 PM

You guys kept me up late last night. Interesting reading...not a big fan of the doxxing but I do see it serves a purpose. Bruno, youre a force. Still trying figure out the fucking a 14 yr old thing....satire, truth.....from a different culture, from another time period...not sure.  I heard an expression about god awful fugly women....goes something like..."she was never 15"  again different culture.

Spoetnik...you wouldn't happen to have info on spec debacle....got caught up in that on a little.....silly me had thought Crypsty at this point in their existence was vetting coins better. Got dirt on that, spill please
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:04:33 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 06:15:41 PM by Spoetnik

thanks for replying i was pretty bummed to see the OP wandered off crying about trolls.
it's typical here that the timid get shy and won't comment.
and i guess i see what they mean it can be intimidating maybe to jump in sometimes.
but for the love of god people speak up.. pick a side any side just join in !
PLEASE don't take a single comment i make here as a serious intent for me to hog the conversation.

i come here to see what YOU all say not read my own damn comments i posted LOL

i didn't waste soooo much time telling Cryptsy stories because i want to Troll on Cryptsy.
Yeah i am a disgruntled customer and maybe i have a bone to pick with them but
i am not going to waste my time posting things that are dishonest.
sorry Cryptsy isn't worth ruining my reputation over.

Does anyone out there think i made up the following stories ?
- Blue Coin
- Orbit Coin
- Pennies
- Doge
- Tickets
- Hobonickels
- Bottle Caps
- American Coin (story i posted over a year ago)
and others used in shenanigans.. such as other Shakezulu coins or even BTC / LTC

Why the hell would i make up some stupid story ?

The point i've tried to make is this coin transfer problem happens in waves like a tsunami with them.
things get nasty and then they die down and go quiet.. they are inept and or dishonest.. take your pic.

just realize you can't trade coins fairly in the scene when guys like Cryptsy are out there allowed to continue pulling shit.

it also matters who these guys are because if we want a law suit you got to know who they are.
And it also means a lot if they have deceived us about their identities.

a law suit may come not just because of missing coins but maybe fraud or something.
i'd guarantee the FBI started keeping tabs on these guys long ago..

oh and Jim Shockney (JShock) has 2 kids and lives in Texas.
MikePark just told us the same thing scroll back and see it yourself.
wow what a coincidence huh  Roll Eyes

None of you care that staff at Cryptsy will take your name registered at Cryptsy then make a Troll account to harass you here ?
You mean to tell me you guys don't want to know about that ? Really ?
If that is how they do business do you want to be next ?
A first ? ..nope

They banned me for 1 year on their chat box for something i said on these forums here (mentioning the Cryptsy Points hack)
You guys don't want to know that if you say the wrong thing on this forum you will maybe be Trolled on by Cryptsy staff here then banned on Cryptsy ?
Does that sound like professionalism ?

Bottom line:
I have been sticking my neck out for the public's benefit.. and taking the heat / harassment in return for ages.

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:22:07 PM

I am interested in the americancoin story... got murdered there.. u got a link?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:56:19 PM

What follows is the ONLY 164 payouts by Cryptsy on November 11, 2015, (GMT) gleaned from here: https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/Cryptsy.com

<comment(s) follow the list>

0.13708725 (NitrogenSports.eu)

The 73 payouts (less than half) in GREEN occurred between 7 AM and 7 PM Cryptsy time (EST).

NitrogenSports.eu most likely enjoys a tier level higher than most.

What I've uncovered in the above is that a majority of the transactions went to an address used for the very first time. You telling me that once a client of Cryptsy has gone through all the hoops of being properly identified, Cryptsy allows any confirmed user to use whatever address they please for withdraws without first making sure that the address truly belongs to them?

Another thing I noticed is that there's myriad transactions directly to and from the various other exchanges. It must be a tier thing. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:07:39 PM

I need help, guys, to see what this is all about: https://dockets.justia.com/docket/florida/flsdce/1:2009cv22290/340619
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 12:36:28 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 01:01:25 AM by Gleb Gamow

Definitive proof that JShock is Jim Shockney: http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/business-and-trade-organizations/project-investors-in-delray-beach-fl-90098747/complaints

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:18:24 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=499007.msg6688015#msg6688015

We have been running websites since 1996. We made  money from penny auctions. We sold a very well known site and decided to run Ritz Grand casino. And other bitcoin games that we run under other names that a lot of you play!

https://www.google.com/search?q=RitzGrandCasino&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&oq=RitzGrandCasino&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i61&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8

Ritz Grand Casino
https://www.ritzgrandcasino.com/
Log in to use your Facebook account with Lucky Gator Casino and Slots . Unable to access Lucky Gator Casino and Slots. Go back to the previous page · Go ...

Now, who else operated a Penny Auction site located in Florida and has been running websites since 1996?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:58:12 AM

Okay, who's gonna buy me a beer coffee (beer makes me wet the bed) if I provide the real name of Mullick?

Please, don't everybody answer at once, mmmkay? One simple commitment would suffice because I'm dyin' to tell you.  Grin Grin Grin

Consider it a Christmas present from Saint NickWink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: