Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006428 times)
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:53:53 PM

It will be a bad day for altcoins when Cryptsy is gone.

Or an opportunity for another exchange...

This space not for rent...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:18:13 AM

Gleb/Phin/Bruno is a BOSS lol  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 12:24:46 AM

Gleb/Phin/Bruno is a BOSS lol  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Grin Grin Grin

"To you, Bruno, the world's best boss... Wait, WTF!"
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:30:25 AM

Source: mullick here..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=481015.msg9338361#msg9338361

Quote Source:
http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/100831839452/response-regarding-lawsuit

Response regarding lawsuit

There was quite a bit of PR pushed out yesterday from a law firm that stated that they were filing a lawsuit against Cryptsy and myself. The complaint alleges that Crytpsy misled users and was negligent in security. They represent a single user.  We have close to 300,000 users at this point. We have reviewed the unofficial complaint and believe that it is without merit. We intend to defend the case vigorously.

We would like to note that we have not received any documentation or official notification concerning any lawsuit yet.  We also find it unprofessional that the law firm decided to push out such a large PR campaign prior to serving any notice.  It should also be noted that according to the user terms of our site, disputes are to be handled via arbitration. 

We realize that there have been a few "Bad Actors" in the crypto-currency space running exchanges and other services.  Cryptsy strives for transparency and doing what is right.  This lawsuit attempts to place us in the same group as many of these bad actors, but this is simply not how we operate.  We are not a fly by night operation, we are a company that plans to be around for a long time.   Our desire is to be the model of how to operate a crypto business.

As I’m sure many of you are aware, we take security very seriously.  We pride ourselves on being one of the most secure places to trade on the internet.  The crypto-currency space has been the target for a lot of hackers over the last year due to the increase in value of Bitcoin.  These hackers  not only target Cryptsy users, but users of many other Bitcoin services.   

In this case the attack on the user making the claim came from within their own computer.  This is currently one of the most common attacks by hackers.   While we try to educate our users on how to secure their local environment, we ultimately have no control of a users computer system.

So as a reminder I’d like to reiterate a few security tips:

- Do not leave your computer logged into your Cryptsy account when you are away from your computer

- Do not install browser extensions from unknown developers

- Do not install mining software from unknown developers on the same computer you use to access Cryptsy

- Run a virus scan regularly. 

- Make sure you use 2fa on your Cryptsy account

Paul Vernon
“BigVern”
Cryptsy.com

Oct 24th, 2014
    5 notes

Yes. This is regarding the lawsuit filed by silvers law after a guy tried to get his coins back from cryptsy following the Bitcoin Saving & Trust fiasco. It's like a year old and I believe they settled it.

http://silverlaw.com/media/news-releases/246-2/

What is the point of posting this exactly?

do you know what the settlement was?

didn't that shavers guy actually get a jail sentence as he was running a Ponzi

If they settled out of court, there is no way to find out. They wouldn't have had to disclose it.

This is a copy of the complaint:
https://www.manatt.com/uploadedFiles/Content/4_News_and_Events/Newsletters/BankingLaw@manatt/2014-10-24%20--%20Cryptsy%20Complaint.pdf

Keep in mind that Cryptsy's user agreement states that you agree to settle all disputes via arbitration if you use their service. So, filing a lawsuit in a real court could be a problem for an individual.

https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/terms

23. Applicable Law and Venue

These Terms and your use of the Site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms not subject to arbitration (as set forth below), will be filed only in the state and federal courts located in Palm Beach County, Florida and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these Terms.

24. Arbitration

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH CRYPTSY INTERNATIONAL AND IT LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF.

Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the breach of these Terms, shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of net-ARB.com. The costs of arbitration shall be initially borne by the party initiating arbitration and later apportioned by the arbitrator. The arbitrator's decision will be binding and may not be appealed. A judgment of a court having jurisdiction may be entered upon the arbitrator's award.

Good point but i wonder if they can over-ride any laws out there with that (their obvious intention)
and i bet they are smug in that point thinking they are untouchable LOL
funny though didn't they get dragged into court anyway as Gleb pointed out here ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:35:44 AM

go over look at cryptsy trollbox
NO-ONE CAN WITHDRAW

even the saddos in there trolling their shitcoins there 24/7

people have verified tier 1, 2
and still cannot withdraw, a 'bug' in system
'support' tickets are just being closed
no-one being responded to

been going on WEEKS

won't be long before people start turning up and doorstepping paul vernon and project investors inc. like mtgox and demanding their coins, there and then

Seems like a lot of rumor. I know for certain you are wrong as I just withdrew just under 100 ltc from their site...just waiting for confirmation on the network.  its been broadcast just not confirmed.

This isn't "a lot of rumor."  Support ticket filed last Friday, no response at all.

http://imgur.com/w1u4RTz

Exactly! These are Facts that no one can dispute. The MN2 Bait and Switch happened for real and now these complaints are more numerous and real. Cryptsy really did Raffle off MN2 Shares they said they would never sell them, yet it was about 28 bitcoins worth of entries for the Raffle to win 200 MN2 shares. People were buying Cryptsy points to participate. Cryptsy also stated that they would buy back their own points to bolster the market so they also owned those points that were sold also. Their track record speaks for itself and it is the same tactics employed against users.

Yeah i seen that too !
Another stunt i forgot about.. NEVER forget !

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:40:10 AM

Source: mullick here..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=481015.msg9338361#msg9338361

Quote Source:
http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/100831839452/response-regarding-lawsuit

Response regarding lawsuit

There was quite a bit of PR pushed out yesterday from a law firm that stated that they were filing a lawsuit against Cryptsy and myself. The complaint alleges that Crytpsy misled users and was negligent in security. They represent a single user.  We have close to 300,000 users at this point. We have reviewed the unofficial complaint and believe that it is without merit. We intend to defend the case vigorously.

We would like to note that we have not received any documentation or official notification concerning any lawsuit yet.  We also find it unprofessional that the law firm decided to push out such a large PR campaign prior to serving any notice.  It should also be noted that according to the user terms of our site, disputes are to be handled via arbitration.  

We realize that there have been a few "Bad Actors" in the crypto-currency space running exchanges and other services.  Cryptsy strives for transparency and doing what is right.  This lawsuit attempts to place us in the same group as many of these bad actors, but this is simply not how we operate.  We are not a fly by night operation, we are a company that plans to be around for a long time.   Our desire is to be the model of how to operate a crypto business.

As I’m sure many of you are aware, we take security very seriously.  We pride ourselves on being one of the most secure places to trade on the internet.  The crypto-currency space has been the target for a lot of hackers over the last year due to the increase in value of Bitcoin.  These hackers  not only target Cryptsy users, but users of many other Bitcoin services.  

In this case the attack on the user making the claim came from within their own computer.  This is currently one of the most common attacks by hackers.   While we try to educate our users on how to secure their local environment, we ultimately have no control of a users computer system.

So as a reminder I’d like to reiterate a few security tips:

- Do not leave your computer logged into your Cryptsy account when you are away from your computer

- Do not install browser extensions from unknown developers

- Do not install mining software from unknown developers on the same computer you use to access Cryptsy

- Run a virus scan regularly.  

- Make sure you use 2fa on your Cryptsy account

Paul Vernon
“BigVern”
Cryptsy.com

Oct 24th, 2014
    5 notes

Yes. This is regarding the lawsuit filed by silvers law after a guy tried to get his coins back from cryptsy following the Bitcoin Saving & Trust fiasco. It's like a year old and I believe they settled it.

http://silverlaw.com/media/news-releases/246-2/

What is the point of posting this exactly?

do you know what the settlement was?

didn't that shavers guy actually get a jail sentence as he was running a Ponzi

If they settled out of court, there is no way to find out. They wouldn't have had to disclose it.

This is a copy of the complaint:
https://www.manatt.com/uploadedFiles/Content/4_News_and_Events/Newsletters/BankingLaw@manatt/2014-10-24%20--%20Cryptsy%20Complaint.pdf

Keep in mind that Cryptsy's user agreement states that you agree to settle all disputes via arbitration if you use their service. So, filing a lawsuit in a real court could be a problem for an individual.

https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/terms

These Terms and your use of the Site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms not subject to arbitration (as set forth below), will be filed only in the state and federal courts located in Palm Beach County, Florida and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these Terms.

24. Arbitration

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH CRYPTSY INTERNATIONAL AND IT LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF.

Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the breach of these Terms, shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of net-ARB.com. The costs of arbitration shall be initially borne by the party initiating arbitration and later apportioned by the arbitrator. The arbitrator's decision will be binding and may not be appealed. A judgment of a court having jurisdiction may be entered upon the arbitrator's award.

Good point but i wonder if they can over-ride any laws out there with that (their obvious intention)
and i bet they are smug in that point thinking they are untouchable LOL
funny though didn't they get dragged into court anyway as Gleb pointed out here ?

Cryptiv has the exact same terms: https://cryptiv.com/terms/service

As does https://cryptopinion.com/op/terms. Same for https://www.cryptsy.ca/pages/terms, even including the following:

CRYPTSY CANADA TERMS OF USE

In essence, a Canadian entity is governed by the laws of the state of Florida in the US pertaining to an entity located in the country of Belize with tech support in the Philippines man by a woman once partnered with Paul Vernon of other ventures here in the US that ALL have had complains about.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:10:49 AM

Interesting Bruno Smiley

Also i have a little project in the works you are all going to get a kick out of !
I recently had an idea and started my work muahhahah

ProTip:
Never motivate the lazy LOL

2 other quick things.. didn't you post a picture of BitJohn Gleb Gamow?
You mind telling me where if you did ?

Also i seen a guy posting a list of prometheus's pump group.
Well one of them was made a moderator on Cryptsy chat before. (moosa, koolio, bumface)
How on earth does 3 mod's from BTC-e take over Cryptsy ?
Backed by promethues of all people.. AKA: the infamous Bobsurplus

Also they were allowed to hang out on Cryptsy chat permitted to violate rules of spamming / advertising.
One of them was Crypt or Cloak i can't recall which one (both were scammy pump & dump shit featured at Cryptsy)
And the other was non other than good ole KeyCoin LOL
All kinds of grandiose scammy bullshit about that one hahahaa

They proclaimed BIG plans for it so i thought hey.. let's go see how it's doing.
ANN topic locked and a new self moderated one was started *Red Flag ..duh
Then on the last page i see this quote.. from BARR_Official

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736389.msg12854766#msg12854766

In the first 24 hours after our launch, we have already burned 263,919 Keycoins, which is over 27% of the entire supply.

We encourage all remaining holders to do the same.

Cryptsy is a Shit coin pump and dump playground LOL

sad is the trail of victims who are broke now.. be glad *some of you even have coins at all !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:26:36 AM

Solid reading right here..

[Federal Investigations of Cryptsy Underway]
By Coin Fire on October 4, 2015 - Updated on October 20th, 2015

https://99bitcoins.com/federal-investigations-of-cryptsy-underway/

an excerpt below..

FinCen also makes statements regarding transactions that an organization claims were criminal in nature.

launderlines4-5

One organization began working with information from the Department of Homeland Security, and initiated an investigation of bank transfers to several banking institutions via sealed subpoenas. The records allege that the company platform was used  in money transfers to accounts linked with suspected terrorists. The document further alleges that Cryptsy had been used as a means of money laundering for some time, and that the company was aware of this activity and allowed it to continue.

fincenline83

It appears from the reports that investigators will begin seeking formal subpoenas. These subpoenas are believed to be delivered in 2016, and will likely request a wide range of information including transaction history, server information, and consumer account information.

In the interim, one federal organization’s sealed subpoena revealed information that they found “interesting” according to one memorandum and would be used as part of an action against several members of the Project Investors team.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:21:53 AM

Interesting Bruno Smiley

Also i have a little project in the works you are all going to get a kick out of !
I recently had an idea and started my work muahhahah

ProTip:
Never motivate the lazy LOL

2 other quick things.. didn't you post a picture of BitJohn Gleb Gamow?
You mind telling me where if you did ?

Also i seen a guy posting a list of prometheus's pump group.
Well one of them was made a moderator on Cryptsy chat before. (moosa, koolio, bumface)
How on earth does 3 mod's from BTC-e take over Cryptsy ?
Backed by promethues of all people.. AKA: the infamous Bobsurplus

Also they were allowed to hang out on Cryptsy chat permitted to violate rules of spamming / advertising.
One of them was Crypt or Cloak i can't recall which one (both were scammy pump & dump shit featured at Cryptsy)
And the other was non other than good ole KeyCoin LOL
All kinds of grandiose scammy bullshit about that one hahahaa

They proclaimed BIG plans for it so i thought hey.. let's go see how it's doing.
ANN topic locked and a new self moderated one was started *Red Flag ..duh
Then on the last page i see this quote.. from BARR_Official

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736389.msg12854766#msg12854766

In the first 24 hours after our launch, we have already burned 263,919 Keycoins, which is over 27% of the entire supply.

We encourage all remaining holders to do the same.

Cryptsy is a Shit coin pump and dump playground LOL

sad is the trail of victims who are broke now.. be glad *some of you even have coins at all !

I believe BitJohn is John Hammes, a person that both Jim Shockney and Mullick follow via their respective non family and friends Google+ profiles, both employing modified monikers and both follow mainly Cryptsy-esque profiles.

Were you thinking of Carmen Klock above?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 03:31:11 AM

Were you thinking of Carmen Klock above?

Carsen Klock who happened to work for...

https://www.linkedin.com/in/carsenk

... GAW of course. Small world.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 03:40:10 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 04:25:26 AM by Spoetnik

ahh ok thanks for the name.
and that guy's pic posted earlier is an actor or something ? (edit: ahhh i see guys)
i can't recall where i seen him before.

and on a side note.. i was just talking about the BTC-e guys + Cryptsy
and i totally forgot about the BTC-e code deal..

That is yet another link with prometheus / Bobsurplus
and his pump group with confirmed BTC-e staff, bumface, koolio and moosa/moosaNYC

I find it strange they would let that shady group stomp all over cryptsy like they own it.
That is not a group i would want on my exchange.

edit:
Those 3 btc-e mods are everywhere when it comes to Cloak / Keycoin etc..
also bobby has a topic all his own in ALT man discussing his lengthy antics.

edit2:
Here is some Topic Titles when looking up his name here..

Stop hating on BobSurplus?
BOBSURPLUS IS IN CHARGE, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...
the true about scammer bobsurplus and a few dishonest people just like him
greedy & temptation - how bobsurplus scheme work
Petition to have BOBSURPLUS ARRESTED
Is there any real difference in Vitalik of Ethereum and Bobsurplus of crapcoin?
The Story of Bob Surplus
bobsurplus is full of shit!!!!!!!
Bobsurplus and Gekko's New Coin: BitStake Scam
Stealthcoin XST is DEAD ! P&D by Bobsurpuls
[Blocknet-Gate] Dan Metcalf + prometheus + Bobsurplus + Wolong ?
BobSurplus Uses His Girlfriend Alanna To Pimp His latest Shitcoin CIRC - New Low
People should BAN F**kin P&D Groups just like Ryan PUMPER and Bobsurplus
Bobsurplus new scam - CryptoCircuit (CIRC) aka cryptocircus

So that was just on page 1 when searching his name.
Many more.. those just had his name in the topic title.

I started a poll who was the most famous guy in crypto and he won LOL

slow clap for Cryptsy time  Roll Eyes

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:08:07 AM

ahh ok thanks for the name.
and that guy's pic posted earlier is an actor or something ? (edit: ahhh i see guys)
i can't recall where i seen him before.

and on a side note.. i was just talking about the BTC-e guys + Cryptsy
and i totally forgot about the BTC-e code deal..

That is yet another link with prometheus / Bobsurplus
and his pump group with confirmed BTC-e staff, bumface, koolio and moosa/moosaNYC

I find it strange they would let that shady group stomp all over cryptsy like they own it.
That is not a group i would want on my exchange.

edit:
Those 3 btc-e mods are everywhere when it comes to Cloak / Keycoin etc..
also bobby has a topic all his own in ALT man discussing his lengthy antics.

edit2:
Here is some Topic Titles when looking up his name here..

Stop hating on BobSurplus?
BOBSURPLUS IS IN CHARGE, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...
the true about scammer bobsurplus and a few dishonest people just like him
greedy & temptation - how bobsurplus scheme work
Petition to have BOBSURPLUS ARRESTED
Is there any real difference in Vitalik of Ethereum and Bobsurplus of crapcoin?
The Story of Bob Surplus
bobsurplus is full of shit!!!!!!!
Bobsurplus and Gekko's New Coin: BitStake Scam
Stealthcoin XST is DEAD ! P&D by Bobsurpuls
[Blocknet-Gate] Dan Metcalf + prometheus + Bobsurplus + Wolong ?
BobSurplus Uses His Girlfriend Alanna To Pimp His latest Shitcoin CIRC - New Low
People should BAN F**kin P&D Groups just like Ryan PUMPER and Bobsurplus
Bobsurplus new scam - CryptoCircuit (CIRC) aka cryptocircus

So that was just on page 1 when searching his name.
Many more.. those just had his name in the topic title.

I started a poll who was the most famous guy in crypto and he wont he poll LOL

slow clap for Cryptsy time  Roll Eyes

CryptoLana reminds me of Laina Morris, the I-Don't-Know-How-To-Quit-You girl.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:49:24 AM

Just to let you know that I'm narrowing down the elusive BitJohn. If he's who I think he is, I could then probably link him to Jeff Ownby of BFL.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:13:17 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 06:04:57 AM by Gleb Gamow

Just to let you know that I'm narrowing down the elusive BitJohn. If he's who I think he is, I could then probably link him to Jeff Ownby of BFL.

Here is John Hammes' Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/104290334892640183070/videos

This is his YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/racineraiders

John Hammes' grandfather invented the garbage disposal: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garbage_disposal_unit

The garbage disposal was invented in 1927 by John W. Hammes, an architect working in Racine, Wisconsin.[2] He applied for a patent in 1933 that was issued in 1935.[3] His InSinkErator company put his disposer on the market in 1940.

InSinkErator is a company and brand name known for producing instant hot water dispensers and waste disposal systems, generally called garbage disposals or garbage disposers. The company was founded in Racine, Wisconsin by John W. Hammes, who was working as an architect there.

I'm the one who showed that Jeff Ownby introduced the InSinkErator to Russia: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg10694181#msg10694181

http://web.archive.org/web/20030818203210/http://www.ownby.com/jeffindex.htm

SMART GROUP USA, INC. Elmhurst, IL and Moscow, Russia                                                                              1995-2000
Exclusive Russian distributor of Insinkerator food waste disposers                  
Marketing Director / Manager

http://www.city-data.com/cumberland-county/H/Hallwood-Drive-19.html

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/public-records-deeds/article_8ae77d8a-e4ed-5345-8fa7-a072e978d8d1.html

John William Hammes III was born 24 March 1976 and he lives (or lived) at 435 Eagles Nest Ln in Sarasota, Manatee County, Florida, U.S.A. His voter ID number is 114977379. His telephone number is (or was) 1-910-987-0781. He registered to vote 13 October 2006 and he is registered in the Republican Party of Florida. He is listed as White, not Hispanic.

This is a privately owned genealogy website using a purchased copy of the Florida voter list, which is public information.This is the 30 September 2015 data. The 31 October 2015 data should be on this site in November.

John's father: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/heraldtribune/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=176145036

Hammes, John William
Jun. 7, 1950 - Oct. 7, 2015
John William Hammes, 65, of Sarasota, FL, formerly of Racine, Wisconsin, died on Oct. 7, 2015. Funeral arrangements by: Good Earth Crematory.
John, passed away at home after a long illness. Born in Racine, Wisconsin, John was preceded in death by his father Ever Hammes and his mother Inez Carrigg Hammes. He is survived by his wife, Karalee (Risch), two children, John William Hammes III (Faith) and Tony Mielcarek (Diana), a step-son, Mathias Querry (Kyoko), his sister Maureen Homstad (Jon) two brothers Daniel (Mitzi) and Steven Hammes and nine grandchildren.
A longtime member of the Sarasota Yacht Club, John loved sailing and the water. A Celebration of Life will be held at the Sarasota Yacht Club on November 8, 2015 from 4 to 7 PM. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/heraldtribune/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=176145036#sthash.aJjvxtnl.dpuf
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:41:02 AM

Here is John Hammes' Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/104290334892640183070/videos

John Hammes' grandfather invented the garbage disposal: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garbage_disposal_unit

The garbage disposal was invented in 1927 by John W. Hammes, an architect working in Racine, Wisconsin.[2] He applied for a patent in 1933 that was issued in 1935.[3] His InSinkErator company put his disposer on the market in 1940.

InSinkErator is a company and brand name known for producing instant hot water dispensers and waste disposal systems, generally called garbage disposals or garbage disposers. The company was founded in Racine, Wisconsin by John W. Hammes, who was working as an architect there.

I'm the one who showed that Jeff Ownby introduced the InSinkErator to Russia: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg10694181#msg10694181

SMART GROUP USA, INC. Elmhurst, IL and Moscow, Russia                                                                              1995-2000

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/local/public-records-deeds/article_8ae77d8a-e4ed-5345-8fa7-a072e978d8d1.html

John William Hammes III was born 24 March 1976 and he lives (or lived) at 435 Eagles Nest Ln in Sarasota, Manatee County, Florida, U.S.A. His voter ID number is 114977379. His telephone number is (or was) 1-910-987-0781. He registered to vote 13 October 2006 and he is registered in the Republican Party of Florida. He is listed as White, not Hispanic.

This is a privately owned genealogy website using a purchased copy of the Florida voter list, which is public information.This is the 30 September 2015 data. The 31 October 2015 data should be on this site in November.

John's father: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/heraldtribune/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=176145036

Hammes, John William
John William Hammes, 65, of Sarasota, FL, formerly of Racine, Wisconsin, died on Oct. 7, 2015. Funeral arrangements by: Good Earth Crematory.
John, passed away at home after a long illness. Born in Racine, Wisconsin, John was preceded in death by his father Ever Hammes and his mother Inez Carrigg Hammes. He is survived by his wife, Karalee (Risch), two children, John William Hammes III (Faith) and Tony Mielcarek (Diana), a step-son, Mathias Querry (Kyoko), his sister Maureen Homstad (Jon) two brothers Daniel (Mitzi) and Steven Hammes and nine grandchildren.
A longtime member of the Sarasota Yacht Club, John loved sailing and the water. A Celebration of Life will be held at the Sarasota Yacht Club on November 8, 2015 from 4 to 7 PM. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/heraldtribune/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=176145036#sthash.aJjvxtnl.dpuf

John Ballenger is Faith Hammes' brother, John Hammes' brother-in-law: https://plus.google.com/111596658733924355326/posts
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:24:29 AM

I wanted a picture of BitJohn because he is the last major Cryptsy guy i have no pic for.

Here is what i am building..

Topic Title (coming soon) = The Face of Crypto
or maybe = The many Faces of Crypto

Then i will be making a topic that has a grid index using pictures.
Each Picture will be linked to the persons *main profile here.
Maybe alternate account profile links too under the pictures ?

I wonder if i can do mouse over hovering descriptions on the forum here ?

SO.. i will have the first group categorized as "Cryptsy"
And i want it to look like a block of pictures.. like a grid.

Earlier today i grabbed about 20 pictures.
I am going to resize them all so they all have a similar look & scale etc.. Mugshots LOL
Thanks to the scammers who need to go to jail topic i got a bunch from there and of course thanks to Bruno also Wink

And yeah sure.. i will throw my own in the "Self Moderated" topic too (no off-topic 10 page Troll derailing)
I'm gorgeous and I have long said i registered here to pick up chicks so..  Cool

Then the investigators who are of course reading THIS topic can browser my new topic !

Get your law-suit on son !

EDIT:
www.ancestry.com called they want their employee named Bruno back !

@Gleb Gamow
i need to know the length and girth of BitJohn's great great great Grandfathers shit he took on 05/11/1789
I bet you will have a photo and metric and imperial measurements for me within the hour LOL
Glad your on my side man.. you're a beast hahahaha

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:25:35 AM

Hammes, John William

John Ballenger is Faith Hammes' brother, John Hammes' brother-in-law: https://plus.google.com/111596658733924355326/posts

Sounds about right (BitJohn(?)): http://www.complaintsboard.com/bycompany/stockmarketvideocom-a284180.html

StockMarketVideo.com advertises chart videos and analysis of specific stocks
Be very, very careful if you decide to sign up with StockMarketVideo.com.
I find their techniques to be less than ethical.
Their advertising is deceptive at best.
After charging my credit card $349.95 on 3/16/2014 this company,
StockMarketVideo.com cancelled my account on 3/26/2014.
No refund was offered or received.
What a major mistake to sign up with StockMarketVideo.com
I call it fraud.
I have full receipts, email communications and documentation to verify...

Leroy Fodor needs to get his lyin' piece of shit redneck ass back over here so that I can apologize to him for thinking that his mother's a retard for scrapping some cum off the side of some barn so that she could impregnate herself, thus creating Liar Leroy. HAHAHA Not even the community girls in Ohio or the Carolinas would give Leroy the light of day, hence him seeking out a retard mail order bribe from the Philippines, bringin' her to the states so that they can clean the toilets of million-dollar homes owned by greedy rednecks, another sect that Leroy loathes. HAHAHA Shortly thereafter, Leroy and Katrina Fodor moved to the Philippines to build the largest bitcoin mining farm there, complete with solar panels affixed to a west-sloping hot tin roof surrounded on three sides by coconut trees to power said farm and fans and the sorry-ass Sari Sari and the disco and Internet Cafe and his home in the store's basement across the street from his in-laws. HAHAHA All that was made possible due to Leroy selling off his practice Forex account and using his smarts from earning his B.B.A. at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. I'll save for another time the story again of Leroy and Katrina residing in a roach-motel apartment during Leroy's self-professed profitable years, but feel free to visit the link in my sig to learn the true story about Leroy "Honestly" Fodor, the defender of Cryptsy taking on the role of Bruce Peterson of BFL fame. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:30:00 AM

I wanted a picture of BitJohn because he is the last major Cryptsy guy i have no pic for.

Here is what i am building..

Topic Title (coming soon) = The Face of Crypto
or maybe = The many Faces of Crypto

Then i will be making a topic that has a grid index using pictures.
Each Picture will be linked to the persons *main profile here.
Maybe alternate account profile links too under the pictures ?

I wonder if i can do mouse over hovering descriptions on the forum here ?

SO.. i will have the first group categorized as "Cryptsy"
And i want it to look like a block of pictures.. like a grid.

Earlier today i grabbed about 20 pictures.
I am going to resize them all so they all have a similar look & scale etc.. Mugshots LOL
Thanks to the scammers who need to go to jail topic i got a bunch from there and of course thanks to Bruno also Wink

And yeah sure.. i will throw my own in the "Self Moderated" topic too (no off-topic 10 page Troll derailing)
I'm gorgeous and I have long said i registered here to pick up chicks so..  Cool

Then the investigators who are of course reading THIS topic can browser my new topic !

Get your law-suit on son !

I'm working on it. I got John Hammes' wife, Faith, with a pic of John Ballenger not being a problem. I've yet to definitively nail with one is BitJohn, but we're damn close.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:59:37 AM

https://plus.google.com/103761484851639404101/posts

https://plus.google.com/103761484851639404101/about

http://whoadmin.com/bitcoinprice.mobi.html

Who is the admin of bitcoinprice.mobi

mTLD WHOIS LEGAL STATEMENT AND TERMS & CONDITIONS: The WHOIS service offered
by mTLD and the
Domain ID:D8165295-MOBI
Domain Name:BITCOINPRICE.MO BI
Created On:28-May-2014 07:55:02 UTC
Expiration Date:28-May-2016 07:55:02 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.co m, LLC (146)
Created by Registrar:GoDaddy.co m, LLC (146)
Last Updated by Registrar:GoDaddy.co m, LLC (146)
Registrant ID:CR169270416
Registrant Name:Ciprian Ioan Popa
Registrant Street1:Str. Lt Niculescu Bazar 35
Registrant Street2:Sector 2
Registrant City:Bucuresti
Registrant State/Province:Secto r 2
Registrant Postal Code:021873
Registrant Country:RO
Registrant Phone:+40.722271233
Registrant Email:ciprianioan.po p...@gmail.com
Admin ID:CR169270418
Admin Name:Ciprian Ioan Popa
Admin Street1:Str. Lt Niculescu Bazar 35
Admin Street2:Sector 2
Admin City:Bucuresti
Admin State/Province:Secto r 2
Admin Postal Code:021873
Admin Country:RO
Admin Phone:+40.722271233
Admin Email:ciprianioan.po p...@gmail.com
Tech ID:CR169270417
Tech Name:Ciprian Ioan Popa
Tech Street1:Str. Lt Niculescu Bazar 35
Tech Street2:Sector 2
Tech City:Bucuresti
Tech State/Province:Secto r 2
Tech Postal Code:021873
Tech Country:RO
Tech Phone:+40.722271233
Tech Email:ciprianioan.po p...@gmail.com
Name Server:EMMA.NS.CLOUD FLARE.COM
Name Server:GORDON.NS.CLO UDFLARE.COM
bitcoinprice.net
All emails protected by reCaptcha
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 10:17:43 AM

From the desk of WTF! https://plus.google.com/111596658733924355326/posts?pid=5717294641710342338&oid=111596658733924355326

http://medioclub.com/2015/memahami-fundamental-saham-klub-sepak-bola/

Sverrir Sverrison | Photo: Google+

It is highly recommended!

Sverrir Sverrison of Saxo Bank said, "If you look at history, the share price performance clubs - football clubs tend bad, but with a few exceptions."

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sverrirsverrisson

https://www.tradingfloor.com/traders/sverrir-sverrisson

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: