Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GLBSE Payment Claims (Announce your payment here)  (Read 44364 times)
DutchBrat

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 07:30:44 PM

Your GLBSE account has been processed for bitcoin. The next step will be to send you information about your assets, and to provide this information to issuers (if you agreed) allowing you to continue your relationship with your issuers.

Funny thing is, I had 2 GLBSE accounts.... the account where I actually had some BTC I got refunded d011471253c62b762bcf3e70a3ff12d249804ccaf202173cdb65c9c7edfe8c70 but did not receive an email yet, the account where I had no BTC I received this email on.

At least things are moving ahead

I received the BTC Date: 13/10/2012 23:50 but no email yet

I just hope I did not screw up my email address....  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2012, 07:33:35 PM

I got a payment of 0.6BTC. The thing is i had an offer open to buy 6 asicminer shares for 0.1btc each. And i had btc of 0.6xxxxxxxbtc. So i think they rounded... but to my loss. Its very unlikely that only one asicminershare for 0.1 btc has been sold to me.

So you guys with rounded up btc be happy... im not about this rounding. Its not much that i lost of course but its a principal. I didnt say yes to let them take something from me.

I wondered if they use an excelsheet and dont get the idea that the 1 afterdot digit is rounded and that there are more than one.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
stochastic

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 07:41:32 PM

Anyone able to post the time they got the payment on the way email compared to when it showed up in the block chain?
Mine has been over an hour and nothing yet, so I am looking for other data points.

The start of the payments went out at  2012-10-13 20:04:08
a160acaadf440c9a3786dd849fd3c1a548e157a22a6d8e81b955cb68e052a95f

Just follow the chain to see many get paid.

I did not receive an email until 10 hours later.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 09:17:29 PM

Maybe this thread should be for ppl to list their unpaid claims.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 10:05:03 PM

Got this email:

Your GLBSE account has been partially processed. 90% of your funds have been returned to you with this payment. Once we recieve (yes, GLBSE doesn't even know how to spell receive) the remaining funds from our treasurer and secretary the final payment will be made and you will be informed. We will also inform you when we process your assets, allowing you to continue your relationship with your issuer.

Also @Namworld, what will happen to my share of BTC-MINING?
CharlesPonzi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 10:24:59 PM

I got a payment of 0.6BTC. The thing is i had an offer open to buy 6 asicminer shares for 0.1btc each. And i had btc of 0.6xxxxxxxbtc. So i think they rounded... but to my loss. Its very unlikely that only one asicminershare for 0.1 btc has been sold to me.

So you guys with rounded up btc be happy... im not about this rounding. Its not much that i lost of course but its a principal. I didnt say yes to let them take something from me.

I wondered if they use an excelsheet and dont get the idea that the 1 afterdot digit is rounded and that there are more than one.

I would be happy to get anything at all from the site  Cheesy

I landed in this country with $2.50 in cash and $1 million in hopes, and those hopes never left me.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2012, 10:36:17 PM

Got this email:

Your GLBSE account has been partially processed. 90% of your funds have been returned to you with this payment. Once we recieve (yes, GLBSE doesn't even know how to spell receive) the remaining funds from our treasurer and secretary the final payment will be made and you will be informed. We will also inform you when we process your assets, allowing you to continue your relationship with your issuer.

Thats because Nefario is blackmailing the partners into paying him a wage for september.

stochastic

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 10:45:22 PM

Got this email:

Thats because Nefario is blackmailing the partners into paying him a wage for september.

It seems he is only blackmailing you bitcoin.me as you are the only one willing take responsibility for being a partner of BitcoinGlobal.  Although I am sure others are working behind the scenes to try to get everything taken care of, there has been no other person, not even Nefario, that will publicly accept responsibility.

I would wait until the asset issuers get a list of record before doing anything.  That is where the bulk of the value GLBSE holds.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
Namworld (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 10:57:50 PM

Got this email:

Well hopefully they keep working this through and get a list of asset holders sent out. GLBSE removed AML requirements so anyone can login and give their BTC address. Will be much safer than claim codes and holders will be able to sign with their BTC address when making requests (buy/selling back assets, getting them traded on another platform or anything else)
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 11:28:03 PM

Looks like a chain to me.

Well done, Stochastic. I can confirm that as well. The funds are coming from a payment chain.

Looks like this is the main stash

http://blockchain.info/address/1AYY5pmP8a3i8eMzJgAFKGq9ZTybYnGQrU

and a total of 5443BTC paid out in that first round.  Starting with this address:
http://blockchain.info/address/19ZQjwkHxn2BZpDLGZv6pmfGWQYpqkLvAL

That is accurate. I confirmed with the main address taint analysis the address used in the payment chain:

http://blockchain.info/taint/19ZQjwkHxn2BZpDLGZv6pmfGWQYpqkLvAL?reversed=true

Code:
Branch	Address						Taint		Count			
1N8ebzoMdfDHqUCDQB446Cuvux5iiDMaM4 0% 2
1MASgWqCaC5VtJjQx34SFzREL32L5cmWNq 0% 2
1JveA1VLm8NCovet8r9eDccyHqsGFHafRv 0% 2

This are address present in the transactions indicated by Namworld, Bogart and jarsumarsu.

2GOOD

Activity: 547
Merit: 531

First bits: 12good

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2012, 12:45:32 AM

I still have nothing  Shocked

stochastic

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 12:51:04 AM

Looks like a chain to me.

Well done, Stochastic. I can confirm that as well. The funds are coming from a payment chain.

Looks like this is the main stash

http://blockchain.info/address/1AYY5pmP8a3i8eMzJgAFKGq9ZTybYnGQrU

and a total of 5443BTC paid out in that first round.  Starting with this address:
http://blockchain.info/address/19ZQjwkHxn2BZpDLGZv6pmfGWQYpqkLvAL

That is accurate. I confirmed with the main address taint analysis the address used in the payment chain:

http://blockchain.info/taint/19ZQjwkHxn2BZpDLGZv6pmfGWQYpqkLvAL?reversed=true

Code:
Branch	Address						Taint		Count			
1N8ebzoMdfDHqUCDQB446Cuvux5iiDMaM4 0% 2
1MASgWqCaC5VtJjQx34SFzREL32L5cmWNq 0% 2
1JveA1VLm8NCovet8r9eDccyHqsGFHafRv 0% 2

This are address present in the transactions indicated by Namworld, Bogart and jarsumarsu.

What would be the reason to pay in a chain rather than all at once?  To keep an eye on the payments just in case of a mistake?  When I follow the payment addresses through blockchain.info, it seems like each new payment is being sent from a new IP.

Kingfihserb90

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 07:18:06 AM

I still havent been paid out yet and I got that email this morning, any ideas as to why not?

Namworld (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:25:58 AM

I still havent been paid out yet and I got that email this morning, any ideas as to why not?

Not sure. What payment address did you provide? Maybe your client is not yet synced with the newest blocks and as such doesn't show the transactions.

I hadn't run my own client for a while when GLBSE closed out and had to sync up. I hadn't realized my firewall was blocking Bitcoin-QT and I didn't notice the client wasn't syncing. When I realized it, I changed the firewall setting and sure enough, I had already been paid.

The address you gave might also have been wrong. Plenty of other reasons you might not see the payment. You might still have been paid.
Kingfihserb90

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:40:03 AM

Not sure. What payment address did you provide? Maybe your client is not yet synced with the newest blocks and as such doesn't show the transactions.

I hadn't run my own client for a while when GLBSE closed out and had to sync up. I hadn't realized my firewall was blocking Bitcoin-QT and I didn't notice the client wasn't syncing. When I realized it, I changed the firewall setting and sure enough, I had already been paid.

The address you gave might also have been wrong. Plenty of other reasons you might not see the payment. You might still have been paid.

I am running the 0.7.0 version of QT bitcoin client and have the most recent block as of 8 minutes ago.
I submitted  1Q6eEfU6KGAA2WncmyWYjJCXq7HXGunsis as my address which if you see here http://blockchain.info/address/1Q6eEfU6KGAA2WncmyWYjJCXq7HXGunsis
works perfectly fine. I disabled all firewalls and restarted the btc client and still nothing.
If the problem was with my client the payment would show up in the blockchain but it hasn't yet.

So do you have any other ideas of what I should try?
CharlesPonzi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:42:47 AM

Nefario is probably trolling people.

I landed in this country with $2.50 in cash and $1 million in hopes, and those hopes never left me.
Namworld (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:52:15 AM

I am running the 0.7.0 version of QT bitcoin client and have the most recent block as of 8 minutes ago.
I submitted  1Q6eEfU6KGAA2WncmyWYjJCXq7HXGunsis as my address which if you see here http://blockchain.info/address/1Q6eEfU6KGAA2WncmyWYjJCXq7HXGunsis
works perfectly fine. I disabled all firewalls and restarted the btc client and still nothing.
If the problem was with my client the payment would show up in the blockchain but it hasn't yet.

So do you have any other ideas of what I should try?

Well, I'm puzzled. I heard many received the email hours after receiving their payments. Maybe it wasn't meant to be sent until everyone was paid out, but it accidentally got sent? I wouldn't be surprised by that either.
Smoovious

Activity: 504

Scattering my bits around the net since 1980

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:24:08 PM

Received the same 90% payment email as posted above...

No payment received yet.

-- Smoov
stochastic

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:36:54 PM

Received the same 90% payment email as posted above...

No payment received yet.

-- Smoov

For those getting the 90% emails, I think you should file a claim with the other partners of BitcoinGlobal.  The verified public partners besides Nefario are Theymos, bitcoin.me, and ColdHardMetal.

Rygon

Activity: 520

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:39:35 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2012, 02:54:29 AM by Rygon

Same email, no payment as of 20 minutes later.

Edit: Took about 8 hours, and I received the 90%, came from 1NN5FpxxWGLojfN5cMkKS8EhL7HETJsTr3 (for those of you keeping track of those things)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: