Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 88454 times)
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:37:12 AM

It was an old time functional of bitcoin. Now peoples who use this crypto currency is doing right things for this new era currency.
So stop making bitcoin ilegal.
I wish people listen, but when you are into an illegal activities and that is your way of living, you would be very thankful with bitcoin as it will help you continue your business without getting caught and at the same time you will be able to increase your profit.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:48:43 AM

Why specifically with Bitcoin when you can buy with any valuable.I never bought any drug but the title gave me other impression.There all already so many negative news about usage of bitcoin for.We need to promote it as exemplary to encourage the people with positive news than drugs.
yes that is a fact that, we can buy drugs from all kinds of currencies, but i think bitcoin is the new emerging currency and may be people have some limitation therefore they want to clear themselves.
This is a cause for concern, people would be free to buy and sell illegal goods including drugs. I think it depends very much of us, without the bitcoin buying and selling drugs also already exists. I recommend don't use bitcoin to buying drugs because against the law.
crygirl-1

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:57:10 AM

Bitcoin online drug trading penetration has been high.DEA spokesman Lawrence Payne, bitcoin almost impossible to track, so that buyers and sellers of drug trading in the face of law enforcement invisible."This loss of bitcoin's reputation.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:11:06 AM

It was an old time functional of bitcoin. Now peoples who use this crypto currency is doing right things for this new era currency.
I wish people listen, but when you are into an illegal activities and that is your way of living, you would be very thankful with bitcoin as it will help you continue your business without getting caught and at the same time you will be able to increase your profit.
We can't controll them, people have ultimate controll over their bitcoin they can do whatever they want with their bitcoin even though that's illegal. However if i were a criminal i would not use bitcoin, we all know that bitcoin's transaction is traceable (if he didn't used mixing service or something to hide his transaction) and listed permanently on blockchain so the alternative is using the alternative coin like monero due to monero offering secure, private and untraceable features, That's why online drug dealers must started to adopt it because it enables them to get more anonymity than bitcoin.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 05:52:07 AM

We can't controll them, people have ultimate controll over their bitcoin they can do whatever they want with their bitcoin even though that's illegal. However if i were a criminal i would not use bitcoin, we all know that bitcoin's transaction is traceable (if he didn't used mixing service or something to hide his transaction) and listed permanently on blockchain so the alternative is using the alternative coin like monero due to monero offering secure, private and untraceable features, That's why online drug dealers must started to adopt it because it enables them to get more anonymity than bitcoin.
It's good to see another person here agree that we are in control of our own bodies and nobody should be telling us what we can or cant put into them. We must not let the governments impose on our basic human rights.

As for darknet markets adopting alt coins a couple of the biggest two did announce that they would introduce monero a few months back, that was when the price of monero shot up from like 0.005btc to 0.013btc in a few weeks.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:03:23 AM

Buying drugs with bitcoin is really possible and that is the negative side of bitcoin.

I don't think that it can be considered as a negative side of Bitcoin. Physical cash is also used for purchasing drugs. But no one claims that doing so exposes the negative side of fiat.
true what you say, it's not a negativ side of bitcoin is precisely the benefit of bitcoin which is anonymous, regardless of the purpose of that user, bitcoin currency is a very sophisticated and anonymous, it is not the side that negative
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:22:30 AM

Buying drugs with bitcoin is really possible and that is the negative side of bitcoin.

I don't think that it can be considered as a negative side of Bitcoin. Physical cash is also used for purchasing drugs. But no one claims that doing so exposes the negative side of fiat.
true what you say, it's not a negativ side of bitcoin is precisely the benefit of bitcoin which is anonymous, regardless of the purpose of that user, bitcoin currency is a very sophisticated and anonymous, it is not the side that negative
Well, bitcoin don't have the brain to spend itself. Whether the bitcoin will go to where is up to the bitcoin owner so it's ain't a negative side of bitcoin indeed. Sometimes people are too subjective that only thinking about the negative side of bitcoin and getting blinded by the fact that it's just like an ordinary currency. Whoever think that buying drugs can be done through bitcoin is one of bitcoin's negative side, they need an additional education

But that's the reality in bitcoin's usage, there are a lot of people living in the dark marketplaces are having daily transactions for buying and selling illegal drugs. And it seems that we are just looking on the side of bitcoins negativity just list deppil said also we are forgetting that the fiat is also being used in that trades, so as long as something has worth then it can be exchange to whatever we wants.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:59:01 AM

Why specifically with Bitcoin when you can buy with any valuable.I never bought any drug but the title gave me other impression.There all already so many negative news about usage of bitcoin for.We need to promote it as exemplary to encourage the people with positive news than drugs.
Why use bitcoin to buy drugs instead of real money?
The answer is simple because using bitcoin is totally anonymous so when you pay for something it does not require you to enter any personal data or id card so even a 10 year od kid can use bitcoin and buy drugs without getting caught.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:12:13 AM

I think many people are very envious of the bitcoin can do, which is difficult to do by fiat
virtually all currencies can also be used for illegal activities, but it will be easier to use bitcoin
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:57:37 AM

The answer is simple because using bitcoin is totally anonymous so when you pay for something it does not require you to enter any personal data or id card so even a 10 year od kid can use bitcoin and buy drugs without getting caught.
Even though it might seem that you're untraceable in the bitcoin world, your drug dealer can still give your details. They are going to deliver it to you, right? Then they will get your whereabouts. The IRC or the website that you talked at, that can lead into catching you. Even if you use VPN, I doubt that you're 100% safe. Using fiat to buy drugs is safer because there's no trace. You can see the bitcoin transactions in the blockchain and that can be used to trace you to the drug dealer's address. In fiat, no one knows whose hands did the money come from.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:21:28 AM

Even though it might seem that you're untraceable in the bitcoin world, your drug dealer can still give your details. They are going to deliver it to you, right? Then they will get your whereabouts. The IRC or the website that you talked at, that can lead into catching you. Even if you use VPN, I doubt that you're 100% safe. Using fiat to buy drugs is safer because there's no trace. You can see the bitcoin transactions in the blockchain and that can be used to trace you to the drug dealer's address. In fiat, no one knows whose hands did the money come from.
That's the bad thing about readers. They always jump into conclusions without even reading the content yet. Reading just the title won't give you anything but just the introduction to the content. That is how the media puts sides on the story. You can destroy reputations without even reading the whole article. This is a bad practice for people who are brainwashed by the media.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:39:32 AM

i bought some drugs but only when they are in shops and people call them 'medicin'  Grin and i never bought any medicin or any type of drug with bitcoin and i do not think i will buy it becuase all types of nessaciry medicins are nowdays avalible near everyone's home. online illigal drugs are only for those who can not afford buying them or so on
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:36:35 PM

That's the bad thing about readers. They always jump into conclusions without even reading the content yet. Reading just the title won't give you anything but just the introduction to the content. That is how the media puts sides on the story. You can destroy reputations without even reading the whole article. This is a bad practice for people who are brainwashed by the media.
Agreed. I know what you're saying. Most bloggers/article posters do highlight the main idea of their paragraphs. Most people think that when you use bitcoin's you're anonymous and no one can ever trace you because that's what they've read. The truth is, you're pseudonymous and things can be traced back to you unless right from the start you were very very careful and your personal details aren't linked to any of the things that you've posted online.

Anyway, you don't have to bother about it that much. The government wouldn't bother to trace you specifically just because you bought drugs. They prefer to catch the bigger fish than to catch an average fish just like you are.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:57:58 PM

i bought some drugs but only when they are in shops and people call them 'medicin'  Grin and i never bought any medicin or any type of drug with bitcoin and i do not think i will buy it becuase all types of nessaciry medicins are nowdays avalible near everyone's home. online illigal drugs are only for those who can not afford buying them or so on

The fact is that some drugs are ilegal the sell of them, even knowing some of them are used into medicine, if people legalize drugs we wouldnt have a dark marketplace soo strong, Portugal has allowed drugs, and since those the consumers dropped a lot. You cant judge a person just because he/she uses drugs, how many of us drink, i do respect and work with people that consumes drugs, but as long those doesnt affect their work im not worryed.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:13:39 PM

Of course this is a crime, if we know we must reporter to police, I sure this is make the government to banned bitcoin.
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:21:30 PM

The fact is that some drugs are ilegal the sell of them, even knowing some of them are used into medicine, if people legalize drugs we wouldnt have a dark marketplace soo strong, Portugal has allowed drugs, and since those the consumers dropped a lot. You cant judge a person just because he/she uses drugs, how many of us drink, i do respect and work with people that consumes drugs, but as long those doesnt affect their work im not worryed.
you are right !! Many people always like the forbidden things , it is a fact but to legalize some drugs is not an easy decision to make politically and among the community . Despite all of that bitcoin and other alts will be the main attractive payment system for drugs\Blackmarkets all the way because it is not traceable and secure.   
apriloni

Activity: 138

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:11:16 PM

Just make buying drugs like weed legal then you will not have a problem. They have in certain states but just do it for all states then you will have one less problem to worry about.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:18:29 PM

Of course this is a crime, if we know we must reporter to police, I sure this is make the government to banned bitcoin.
there maximum people are buying drugs with their regular money fiat so then why the government do not banned it Huh they need to banned drugs not a bitcoin and i think no one buy drugs with bitcoins.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:09:36 PM

there maximum people are buying drugs with their regular money fiat so then why the government do not banned it Huh they need to banned drugs not a bitcoin and i think no one buy drugs with bitcoins.

You can get them easily in deep web, drugs problem will never be finished, because many developed countries are finally legalize drugs by a variety of considerations. Some countries chose legalized because it is not able to control the big mafia in the region. In a country like this that I think bitcoin is used in large quantities for each transaction.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:52:38 AM

You can get them easily in deep web, drugs problem will never be finished, because many developed countries are finally legalize drugs by a variety of considerations. Some countries chose legalized because it is not able to control the big mafia in the region. In a country like this that I think bitcoin is used in large quantities for each transaction.
Regardless of the effort the government is making if it's not 100%, they can never stop the drug problem, we might not know and see it but there are officials in the government that has protecting this business to go on.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: