Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good long term investment to buy 1 BTC today?  (Read 253316 times)
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:27:28 AM

for now I do not think the time is right, soon the turn of the year, so people may be harvested all the investment in preparation for the new year  Grin

But it is not the right time to harvest your bitcoin investments. Even in next year, there are lot of possibilities for one bitcoin would be turned into worth of $10k.
So, cashing out your bitcoin for the new year celebrations may end up in regret later.
not so bad to sell some bitcoin to celebrate the new year. after the new year the price might go down and it's nice for your re-buy bitcoin.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:56:03 PM

for now I do not think the time is right, soon the turn of the year, so people may be harvested all the investment in preparation for the new year  Grin

But it is not the right time to harvest your bitcoin investments. Even in next year, there are lot of possibilities for one bitcoin would be turned into worth of $10k.
So, cashing out your bitcoin for the new year celebrations may end up in regret later.

Not really, I would go 50 - 50...
I would sell half to just celebrate my new year with my family, and would let half of my coins stay safe in my wallet to be sold later at higher prices... Wink
Some people sell because of needs, not based on prices alone...

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:48:52 PM

not so bad to sell some bitcoin to celebrate the new year. after the new year the price might go down and it's nice for your re-buy bitcoin.

It's not very likely that the price will go down after the new year. I think there will be more demand due to the comming block halving. People simply want to increase their coin count at a still fairly decent price.
arthurminton

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:11:14 PM

it is an awesome investing to buy bitcoin right now for a long term the only regret you are going to have is you did not buy more. people speak rubbish about drawdown of bitcoin there are billions of dollar of wall street are now going to be invested in bitcoin in 2016 and people still thing that bitcoin is risky. oil is in current condition much more riskier than bitcoin.

praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:36:30 PM

Today i bought some bitcoin because for me it's the right moment.
Even if it goes down for 1 year, I feel it will be very high in 5 years.

That's why i am buying bitcoin with my extra money

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:40:15 AM

yeterday current price is $420 and today rise to $430,
it looks like the price of gold will continue to be stable like this for the end of the year
whether this is a good opportunity to buy?
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:47:41 AM

yeterday current price is $420 and today rise to $430,
it looks like the price of gold will continue to be stable like this for the end of the year
whether this is a good opportunity to buy?
No matter the level of price, it should depend on your faith into bitcoin or risk toleration! If you can keep for long term, yes, I think it is good time to buy.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:29:46 AM

How safe is it?
depending on what you want to buy 1 bitcoin, if you want to rise in price and sell at high prices, this is a good time, but if you want to keep up a very long time, I am not sure this is a good time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cass LeChat

Activity: 84

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:14:26 AM

Short answer: yes!
copperhorse111

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:11:07 PM

IMO it's a great decision to invest a small amount (that you are ready to let go and won't need or be very angry if you lost that amount of money) in BTC, btc has huge potentials but is very difficult to predict.

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:09:29 PM

IMO it's a great decision to invest a small amount (that you are ready to let go and won't need or be very angry if you lost that amount of money) in BTC, btc has huge potentials but is very difficult to predict.

Yeah we cannot predict the price and future of bitcoins as we are not sure where it would be standing in future, presently bitcoin is moving in positive way so without thinking of future we need to concentrate in present and try to make as money as possible at present from bitcoins.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:31:21 PM

I strongly agree with your opinion.. recommended to invest a bit of your money in advance
so that you know about the risks of bitcoin. as bitcoin prices are very volatile so if you lose, you will not be sad

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:31:11 PM

I got a feeling the price will go real high this coming year. Therefore for me it is a no brainer to buy bitcoins.
Problem is i prefer to buy around the 380 price range.

defaultking

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 05:51:25 PM

Short answer I think is no

There are other things that you can invest your money in and get better ROI's over longer track records. Now you could debate if you got in on bitcoin at the very beginning your investment is worth a lot more and I don't think anything (or not much at least) can touch the ROI from initial bitcoin release until now, but to me it's still too unsafe (with that said a part of whether you should or not also depends on your comfort level of risk).

BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:34:34 PM

I got a feeling the price will go real high this coming year. Therefore for me it is a no brainer to buy bitcoins.
Problem is i prefer to buy around the 380 price range.

That's the problem everybody knows that buying one Bitcoin now will be a good long term investment but people wants to buy at cheaper price and I don't think it is possible to buy at $380 because $400 is the least which BTC will go down. Indeed investing in Bitcoin is the best thing one can ever do.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cointtoo

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:29:39 PM

Safe investment can hardly be used with BTC, I think it would be a smart investment to buy 1 BTC now as the price is moving favorably and it seems likely to rise more IMO but you can never be sure with BTC, The price can fall as it did before when BTC was $100 so I would call investing in BTC a gutsy move.

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:42:02 PM

Safe investment can hardly be used with BTC, I think it would be a smart investment to buy 1 BTC now as the price is moving favorably and it seems likely to rise more IMO but you can never be sure with BTC, The price can fall as it did before when BTC was $100 so I would call investing in BTC a gutsy move.

it highly depends. if you think bitcoin is the future and 1 btc = 1 btc, then you can't lose anything. if you have no patience and you can't handle seeing the price drop significantly, then yes, for you it will be a very risky investment. investing in bitcoin is different for every person.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:45:44 AM

Gutsy, sure. But, seeing how bitcoin's price currently isn't that staggeringly high and someone with an average wage can try investing in at least one bitcoin instead of some other crap, it's worth a shot. I would buy a bitcoin!
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:07:23 PM

it highly depends. if you think bitcoin is the future and 1 btc = 1 btc, then you can't lose anything. if you have no patience and you can't handle seeing the price drop significantly, then yes, for you it will be a very risky investment. investing in bitcoin is different for every person.
therefore to invest in bitcoin you should know the risks and you need a lot of patience to wait for the price back up if when it was down.
its very risky to who know much about trading

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:46:59 PM

no, wait for a price below $ 100 for 1 BTC and that's when you buy bitcoin, it may make more profit if the price back up, but you have to wait a very long time to see the price of BTC under $ 100

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: