Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good long term investment to buy 1 BTC today?  (Read 253316 times)
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:32:17 AM

Yes its good to long term invest in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a really good future if you ask me due to the halving and other things that are coming, there is a good chance that the bitcoin will rise to a high amount for sure.
the possibility of halving will give effect to the bitcoin prices are quite high. we can see the effect on the history of last 2013 years. maybe it could be used as a reference to buy many bitcoin now more than 1 BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:47:32 AM

Yes its good to long term invest in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a really good future if you ask me due to the halving and other things that are coming, there is a good chance that the bitcoin will rise to a high amount for sure.
the possibility of halving will give effect to the bitcoin prices are quite high. we can see the effect on the history of last 2013 years. maybe it could be used as a reference to buy many bitcoin now more than 1 BTC

i also think that the upcoming block halving will have a positive impact on the price, but i am also realistic enough to know that things might also go in the opposite direction. expectations from people regarding the block halving are way too high. one says the price will reach $1000 after the block halving, and another person says that the price will even reach $3000 after the block halving, bla bla bla. let's first see the price touch $500 as that alone is already a heavy challenge.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:00:29 AM

I think bitcoin price will bump soon so buy now , in may it will start increasing then in June it will pump
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:12:56 PM

I think bitcoin price will bump soon so buy now , in may it will start increasing then in June it will pump

I hope that you are right...May is almost here, soon it will be July, I really hope that there is a good price when halving happens...But anyway, bitcoin is a good long term investment, price is volatile, if you can use it in trading or you could find a good investment site, then you could make a lot of money of it after few years...
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:35:33 PM

I hope that you are right...May is almost here, soon it will be July, I really hope that there is a good price when halving happens...But anyway, bitcoin is a good long term investment, price is volatile, if you can use it in trading or you could find a good investment site, then you could make a lot of money of it after few years...

The value of bitcoin is expected to rise at the time of halving so if you buy 1 btc at a moment then you can expect  higher profits by selling it at halving but I think holding for next couple of years can be more profitable.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:40:45 PM

The value of bitcoin is expected to rise at the time of halving so if you buy 1 btc at a moment then you can expect  higher profits by selling it at halving but I think holding for next couple of years can be more profitable.

I hope too that after two years is moving up more than going down..IMO, everytime the price of bitcoin pumps up a little, there is a big tendency that price would just return to where it starts to rise,.,. I hope that halving would change that...
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:15:36 PM

I hope too that after two years is moving up more than going down..IMO, everytime the price of bitcoin pumps up a little, there is a big tendency that price would just return to where it starts to rise,.,. I hope that halving would change that...

Yes lets hope that halving brings positive news for us and it can have a positive impact on the price of bitcoin and if we don't see higher price at the time of halving then its gonna be very disappointing.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 02:31:31 PM

Yes lets hope that halving brings positive news for us and it can have a positive impact on the price of bitcoin and if we don't see higher price at the time of halving then its gonna be very disappointing.
I think we dont disappoint after block halving and the price of bitcoin will gradually increase more year by year because users are increase's more population and some countries and store accepting bitcoin as payment.. i hope here in my country it will just like brazil that has 150 store are accepting bitcoin as payment..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:46:58 PM

I think we dont disappoint after block halving and the price of bitcoin will gradually increase more year by year because users are increase's more population and some countries and store accepting bitcoin as payment.. i hope here in my country it will just like brazil that has 150 store are accepting bitcoin as payment..
Fine my suggestion is the same we are not going to get any disappointment in this halving, as almost all the bitcoin users believe strongly in the price rise, also we can see a good price rise from last few days..

buv9119@gmail.com

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:39:14 PM

Definitely!!! i have been using bitcoins with most of my transaction and one of the best options for INVESTMENT. 1 bitcoin can be multiplied through the right investment.
i have invested in an organization that is giving returns from 1-2.45% daily and it is very consistent and reliable. check it out at https://[Suspicious link removed]/tOiw3I  and share for everyone to benefit!
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:38:34 PM

I also think the bitcoin halving will be very good, the price will rise for sure, I really have no doubts about that.
I'm also hoping that my country is gonna be a lot bigger in the bitcoin and that there are more stores coming.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:58:51 PM

Its always good to make an investment in Bitcoin, the most important is that when you are going to sell it and that you have to wait for a good moment to sell your Bitcoins.
That is the most important one, you can make an investment but the selling moment is more important.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:04:37 PM

I also think the bitcoin halving will be very good, the price will rise for sure, I really have no doubts about that.
I'm also hoping that my country is gonna be a lot bigger in the bitcoin and that there are more stores coming.

We all hope that price should go higher at the time of halving but no one is sure whether it will rise or fall at the time of halving and that is the biggest problem.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:58:48 PM

Its always good to make an investment in Bitcoin, the most important is that when you are going to sell it and that you have to wait for a good moment to sell your Bitcoins.
That is the most important one, you can make an investment but the selling moment is more important.
I think you are right to a great extent since bitcoin price changes very much and selecting the right time to buy and sell is important.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:04:44 PM

How safe is it?
long term investement just like gambling,we all dont know what gonna happen in future,now bitcoin price $425 and its keep raise,but we all not know in one month or one years later bitcoin will keep rise or down.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 10:18:12 PM

Not only long term but I would say bitcoin is a good short term investment also.If someone doesn't want to block his investment for long,bitcoin can give considerable returns in few days also but best option would be to invest for long term
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:21:16 PM

Not only long term but I would say bitcoin is a good short term investment also.If someone doesn't want to block his investment for long,bitcoin can give considerable returns in few days also but best option would be to invest for long term

If you are looking for short term profits then bitcoin allows you to do that, and I don't thin there is any other product available at a moment which can give this high profits in short term.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:20:52 AM

How safe is it?
long term investement just like gambling,we all dont know what gonna happen in future,now bitcoin price $425 and its keep raise,but we all not know in one month or one years later bitcoin will keep rise or down.

you are lack of knowledge, doesn't mean other people are. lots of people can predict the future, one month or one year is definitely predictable, even 10+ years, of course with less accurate but may still reliable.
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:21:22 AM

It will be good investment if you buy today and wait for the halving your bitcoin will be double and if you wait for another 4 years your bitcoin may triple its price so bitcoin is a good for long term investment.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:49:03 AM

How safe is it?

you are lack of knowledge, doesn't mean other people are. lots of people can predict the future, one month or one year is definitely predictable, even 10+ years, of course with less accurate but may still reliable.

Just because others get profit thru trades it doesn't mean they can predict future.

It's just they feel their investment strategy is good whenever they executing their buy and sell move.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: