Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is Buy time!  (Read 47960 times)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 10:33:56 PM

I do think it is buy time. Also because it is in fact very little value now.
So if you go buy it now there is a big chance that you later if you're going to sell a lot more money getting.
For me i consider it as a cheap price of bitcoin when the price is below $400 so i will suggest that this is the time to buy a cheap price of bitcoin.
Every year the price will rise and dump its just the same as year ago but now the price of the bitcoins is gradually increase when we are also increasing or day by day population of bitcoins are increasing so the price will rise again and again because users of bitcoin still increasing day by day so there's a possibility that the price is not just here and i think the price will going rise i think this year we will gain and stable for the price of $500 i don't think when will it happens but if buy now you are ready to wait for that price...
We know that halving is still counting and if halving ends we will seetha changes of the price also for miners out there if they can make profitable again with their asic miner..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:51:51 PM

Real question is when will price of bitcoin stop rising?
When will hashpower stop increasing?
Can this be end of bitcoin or just one fluctuation?
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:49:08 AM

here's my verdict:
price falls in the trough between each block halving
price rises on block halving, drops off gradually until next halving
Buy inbetween halving, sell on halving: ez money Smiley
dont get triggerhappy and dump on crashes... just wait...
RyanX

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 07:49:58 AM

Real question is when will price of bitcoin stop rising?
When will hashpower stop increasing?
Can this be end of bitcoin or just one fluctuation?

The hashpower will stop with the price or the total fees of the transactions. If the price does not rise in 6 months, the hash rate will decrease if the higher efficiency ASIC does not come to the market.

BruceLee007

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:48:41 PM

Now good time for buying, but this period will be a for long time, that is the question.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:52:29 PM

Traders love regular user to be always on a "Buy Time" mode so they can earn with the price difference and someone will always buy their sell order at whatever price.

elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:54:58 PM

Traders love regular user to be always on a "Buy Time" mode so they can earn with the price difference and someone will always buy their sell order at whatever price.
thos is method of trader to change perseption of newbie Roll Eyes
anyway sometimes i think newsbtc, coindesk etc. release "fake news" for make bitcoin price moving up or moving down

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:10:25 PM

it may seem that the average trader will buy and the price goes up in result, but in fact, it doesn't do anything to the price. only whales and other wealthy investors can make the price move. we as normal traders can't even make a dent in the price.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 01:30:54 PM

it may seem that the average trader will buy and the price goes up in result, but in fact, it doesn't do anything to the price. only whales and other wealthy investors can make the price move. we as normal traders can't even make a dent in the price.

exactly. but bitcoin itself is on a stable way up. which means there is an overall price growth that nobody can prevent because it is the natural respond to more adoptions.

--looking for signature--
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:50:26 PM

Yes it is buy time the price is good and the bitcoin will rise to a high amount,
The price is low so we all need to buy a lot of bitcoin so we can make profit.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:12:04 PM

Now good time for buying, but this period will be a for long time, that is the question.

Yes it is a good time for buying bitcoins plus the future is also good.
I think it will take some time till it will rise but it will so we just need to be patient.
Skaven

Activity: 260

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:01:55 PM

yeah i can agree with it becouse everyone is using this strategy.

I also think it is buy time. Especially since it now has a quite low price.
So if you are buying at a low price you can sell it later for a high price.
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:13:00 PM

It is perfect time to buy people who are double minded will cry in 2020 same as many are crying now why didn't buy in 2010 when it had prices in cents.There is always risk factor but being evolving of bitcoin in last years one can easily realize that it is going to very precious and valuable in coming years.

Indeed , its a good time to buy your bitcoins now.
I think its the best to invest now for a long term.
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:30:47 PM

Its a nice moment to buy bitcoins now, I do not think it will stay long on this price.
The halving is also coming and it will go fast by than.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:33:14 PM

exactly. but bitcoin itself is on a stable way up. which means there is an overall price growth that nobody can prevent because it is the natural respond to more adoptions.

yep, if you look at the all time chart, then you can see that the price has gone very nicely. but most people look at the lows and the highs that bitcoin has reached, and thus people think the price isn't going anywhere. that's why peaks and sharp dumps don't matter that much to me. they only matter to me for trading purposes because it allows me to make some nice profits throughout the year.
matrix zion

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:03:17 PM

yep, if you look at the all time chart, then you can see that the price has gone very nicely. but most people look at the lows and the highs that bitcoin has reached, and thus people think the price isn't going anywhere. that's why peaks and sharp dumps don't matter that much to me. they only matter to me for trading purposes because it allows me to make some nice profits throughout the year.

Well I wouldn't advise to buy now not because I don't know how to read a chart but because of upcoming halving.

I find it really risky to buy before it! I expect a massive dump just after! So it's not the best idea ever to buy right now :/
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:09:43 PM

Well I wouldn't advise to buy now not because I don't know how to read a chart but because of upcoming halving.

I find it really risky to buy before it! I expect a massive dump just after! So it's not the best idea ever to buy right now :/

I think in fact that it is buy time. Because I am also clear that later is going to be worth much more. Indeed, it is also that it now has a low price.
And that you later so if you have a lot more profit Bitcoins.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:17:02 PM

It is perfect time to buy people who are double minded will cry in 2020 same as many are crying now why didn't buy in 2010 when it had prices in cents.There is always risk factor but being evolving of bitcoin in last years one can easily realize that it is going to very precious and valuable in coming years.

Indeed, its the perfect time to buy a lot of bitcoins.
The bitcoin will rise in the future so its now a good time to invest in bitcoins.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:58:57 PM

The bitcoin will rise in the future so its now a good time to invest in bitcoins.

It is the perfect time to but that's true.
The downside is that you never know what will happen with the bitcoins.

I think its difficult to say what to do It can go wrong or good two different sided.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 07:33:06 AM

I think in fact itself that it is buy time.

I think mainly because the price is very low now.

I'm now assuming that bitcoin will rise but we have to hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: