Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is Buy time!  (Read 47961 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:41:32 PM

everyday each people says time to buy "gold, stock, bitcoin and anything"
so when time to sell it ?

hmmmmm.......................

I think its time to sell when the halving has been done.
You just need to be patient and not sell your bitcoins for a low price.

the pre block halving pump will surely lead us to a high price, but it will come down once the halving is done as a lot people will sell to secure their profits. once the people are done with dumping the price will go back up.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:05:44 PM

So much for the theory.
Let's hope it will play out like that in reality as well.
Although I would be fine with it if people don't sell too much for profits! Grin
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:43:46 AM

I think not a good time for the current buy bitcoin. I'm still waiting for it to touch $350 Smiley

Dude this is a perfect to buy bitcoin. Why to wait for 350$, if it goes to 400$ and more means what will you do man. Better use the opportunity and buy it as soon as possible.Wink

yes you are right, I should not wait for something uncertain. I must take the opportunity that exists this time.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:39:31 PM

So much for the theory.
Although I would be fine with it if people don't sell too much for profits! Grin

Because I think for sure that it is Buytime. Maybe it is worth a lot more later.
So therefore I have now at this time bought a few.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:46:11 PM

So much for the theory.

Always remember one thing that when there are sellers, there are buyers too who accumulate more quickly, and for them to make profit, they always try to manipulate the markets by letting the markets swing upside...

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:09:07 PM

So much for the theory.

Always remember one thing that when there are sellers, there are buyers too who accumulate more quickly, and for them to make profit, they always try to manipulate the markets by letting the markets swing upside...

You are right but I think its difficult to say what will happen.

Also the market of the bitcoin is pretty unstable.

Plus the bitcoin can easily be manipulated.
Pk880058

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:27:50 PM

So much for the theory.

If you dont want to hold the Bitcoin for long time for high profit , then you can do trading everyday as i have seen for the past 3 months their is so much fluctuation that every day at least their is a fluctuation of $10 to $20  in the price of btc. so anyone can make profit in daily trading .
Struble

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 09:26:47 PM

So much for the theory.

If you dont want to hold the Bitcoin for long time for high profit , then you can do trading everyday as i have seen for the past 3 months their is so much fluctuation that every day at least their is a fluctuation of $10 to $20  in the price of btc. so anyone can make profit in daily trading .

Its possible, but I think you can make more money by just waiting.
I think if you have patient you will get rewarded by it, the halving is also coming.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:03:11 PM

So much for the theory.

The market has been unstable and manipulated since the very beginning. It's nothing new and it will not change in the comming years. The volatility brings a lot money making opportunities for traders here. Without volatility the market would be very very boring.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:22:39 AM

the pre block halving pump will surely lead us to a high price, but it will come down once the halving is done as a lot people will sell to secure their profits. once the people are done with dumping the price will go back up.

okey.. i will wait it, i hope im still have some bitcoin to sell at HIghest price..
any chance price will reach $1000 again..?
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:52:30 AM

okey.. i will wait it, i hope im still have some bitcoin to sell at HIghest price..
any chance price will reach $1000 again..?

Time to sell is upto you when you want to sell, each and everyone have their own targets , in my view everyday their is so much volatility so if you properly read the market then you can just decrease you purchase price by doing every day trading or keeping in mind of 25% up and you are selling it.

After halving i think their will be heavy selling so price increase after halving is mostly wont happen as 90% of the user are thinking of selling after halving then obviously why the big players will raise the price of bitcoin high , in my view as soon as halving finishes we can see selling pressure and their will be mostly above 25% downfall in bitcoin price that time is a good time to buy or jump in bitcoin buying if any one is waiting to enter in bitcoin world.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:00:38 PM

It's definitely buy time. I also believe that it remains a low price for a long time.
But I hope later on that it will be worth more.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:47:20 PM

it might be the buy time right now actually, the price is not moving so it might get a possibility to rise soon
busybee7

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:09:35 PM

It's perfect buy time if prices is really, really low, otherwise i don't think that it's good to buy them
fruitcommander

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:58:42 PM

It's perfect buy time if prices is really, really low, otherwise i don't think that it's good to buy them

That's true the price is comparatively low and its not fluctuating at a moment, so it is the perfect time to buy some bitcoins and hold it for the future as the price would be much higher in future.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:58:14 AM

it might be the buy time right now actually, the price is not moving so it might get a possibility to rise soon

might still be considering a buy time, but as we can see, the price is now nearing $400 again, so might as well the very best time to save and keep bitcoin and wait til $500...  Smiley

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:15:44 AM

I think a lot of the increase in price recently comes down to Classic having actually been released, and now everyone is buying because they now know that the Classic client works.

I personally theorize that a majority of the sell-off was due to the unstable environment of Bitcoin politically, and now that it more or less sorted out the investors are willing to start buying again.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:25:20 AM

might still be considering a buy time, but as we can see, the price is now nearing $400 again, so might as well the very best time to save and keep bitcoin and wait til $500...  Smiley

I doubt we could reach $500, such as the end of last year was very difficult to reach $500. maybe after halving, we could see the price touched $500.

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:08:54 AM

I doubt we could reach $500, such as the end of last year was very difficult to reach $500. maybe after halving, we could see the price touched $500.

Why not???
We will definitely see BTC above $600 before the halving, as after the same, people will start panic selling their coins to get out of the markets...
It ain't difficult for us to see $500 once we reach $450 back...

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:46:13 AM

Why not???
We will definitely see BTC above $600 before the halving, as after the same, people will start panic selling their coins to get out of the markets...
It ain't difficult for us to see $500 once we reach $450 back...
for now we don't have arguments other than halving to support the rally. So, I concur with the opinion above, it maybe very difficult to go beyond $500-600, and the halving pump may be very disappointing.

this space is intentionally left blank
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: