Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:29:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is Buy time!  (Read 47960 times)
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:49:20 PM

anything below 1k is buy buy buy !
I think it should be anything below $500 is buy buy buy.People who bought at $1000 earlier,still not able to recover.If bitcoin price cross $500,wait few days before buying

Most of the time it was the time to buy bitcoins unless when the price reaches $1k+, at the moment it is the buy time because we hope that the bitcoin price will be higher later this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:13:25 AM

Right now it would be better to buy indeed because the fact is that the bitcoin has a good future this year and that its also the time that the price is good.
The halving will let you make profit if you buy them now so I would without a doubt buy them now right now when the price is still pretty okay to buy.
jak1

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:05:29 AM

any time is a great time to buy bitcoin. I think when you can make a profit from selling trading then it's a smart choice. sell bitcoin higher than when you bought it. I was a trader, and I have the mindset like that.

everytime is buy time for a trader and investor, as a trader I don't wait for price to come very cheap. I always buy and sell it when price go high. no matter how much high it'll go. because this is the beauty of trading.. you'll get your profit no matter if only 2 or 3 dollar increase,
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:52:06 AM

any time is a great time to buy bitcoin. I think when you can make a profit from selling trading then it's a smart choice. sell bitcoin higher than when you bought it. I was a trader, and I have the mindset like that.

everytime is buy time for a trader and investor, as a trader I don't wait for price to come very cheap. I always buy and sell it when price go high. no matter how much high it'll go. because this is the beauty of trading.. you'll get your profit no matter if only 2 or 3 dollar increase,

Yeah that is the best way to play with your coins as there is no perfect time to buy or sell and everytime is perfect so just follow your basics and buy when you feel that this is the right time.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:45:12 AM

anything below 1k is buy buy buy !
I think it should be anything below $500 is buy buy buy.People who bought at $1000 earlier,still not able to recover.If bitcoin price cross $500,wait few days before buying

Most of the time it was the time to buy bitcoins unless when the price reaches $1k+, at the moment it is the buy time because we hope that the bitcoin price will be higher later this year.

It's all about the demand. At this point people can't imagine themselves buying coins at $1000 prices but once the price gets there and stays there for a while people will buy as easily as they buy at todays prices. The problem that people have with this is sitting in their mind. You have to let it go as the price will sit on another level.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:05:13 AM

Yeah that is the best way to play with your coins as there is no perfect time to buy or sell and everytime is perfect so just follow your basics and buy when you feel that this is the right time.
i feel buying can be a best option according to today's price, i expect that the price will hit $700 to $800 at the time of halving so it will be more better to buy now and sell during price rise.

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:02:35 AM

You can buy some bitcoins these days because the price is indeed pretty okay and you can make nice profits in the future.
The halving will let you make profit for sure without any doubts.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:07:16 AM

You can buy some bitcoins these days because the price is indeed pretty okay and you can make nice profits in the future.

That's true and majority of people are busy in buying bitcoin at a moment as every one has a belief that price will go to the top when halving occurs.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:03:18 AM

That's true and majority of people are busy in buying bitcoin at a moment as every one has a belief that price will go to the top when halving occurs.

yes I myself sometimes carried away by the panic of this situation, the people say about halving.
but I was lucky, still buy when the price is below $435

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:05:26 AM

You can indeed buy the bitcoin and I must say that I can consider it right now as really good to do this because of the halving.
If you buy them now and stay holding it you will make profit for sure.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:08:36 AM

It is good time to buy because sooner there will be some sort of rise will be seen in coming weeks.Even if this increase will not be significant somehow as we are expecting then too is good.Why is good the reason is we will not see further drops under current prices.It can be good deal in my opinion.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:15:45 AM

You can indeed buy the bitcoin and I must say that I can consider it right now as really good to do this because of the halving.

Profit during the halving would benefit you more if you are keeping more bitcoins.. but if we are keeping dusts then profit would be smaller than what we think...So if we can buy now, we should buy to make our stash ready for the halving if that is our goal for buying..

Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:34:48 AM

exactly That's why I have already bought 12 bitcoin because I know its worth will go more high after halving so I am now holding and waiting for price increase when it will increase will sell all my coin and enjoy.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:36:05 PM

This time every users have been continuously buying as the days of halving are coming closer. This hope has raised a lot as the past halving gave a big rise.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:40:52 PM

This time every users have been continuously buying as the days of halving are coming closer. This hope has raised a lot as the past halving gave a big rise.
When was the last did halving occur, the exact date and time..
By how much did bitcoin raise in the price for this occurrence?

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:45:54 PM

I am not sure about the last time as I was not part of bitcoin at that time but I am pretty sure that this halving will show us some higher price.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:51:38 PM

I am not sure about the last time as I was not part of bitcoin at that time but I am pretty sure that this halving will show us some higher price.
How you sure that the price will goes higher.. it is because supply will be decrease and more buyers will come?
How about if they are fail after block halving. and bitcoin is getting new issue about block issue?

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:56:23 PM

How you sure that the price will goes higher.. it is because supply will be decrease and more buyers will come?
How about if they are fail after block halving. and bitcoin is getting new issue about block issue?
The bitcoin market price needs to go up after the bitcoin block halving to keep bitcoin mining profitable.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:37:21 PM

The bitcoin market price needs to go up after the bitcoin block halving to keep bitcoin mining profitable.

I think that price would be the best at the time of halving so buying now is the good decision to make as price will not fall at a moment and it will continue to rise in coming months.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:25:50 PM

I think that price would be the best at the time of halving so buying now is the good decision to make as price will not fall at a moment and it will continue to rise in coming months.
i think you are really right that buying at the moment is a good thing because pretty soon the price will start growing significantly because of a halving event

im buying as much bitcoins as possible in order to make huge money in the near future because i can potentially make so much good money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: