Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:54:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is Buy time!  (Read 47961 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:16:08 PM

-snip-

I think that price would be the best at the time of halving so buying now is the good decision to make as price will not fall at a moment and it will continue to rise in coming months.
Yes, at that time the price of bitcoin will be more higher and if we start to disappoint people from bitcoin from now then there will be a crash occur in the time of halving , we need to encourage people to join bitcoin.

Yes we need to recommend it to people around us to start using bitcoin as if we have more users then it will help in taking the price of bitcoin to a higher level in future.

The average Bitcoiner doesn't even make a dent in the price. In order to get the price to increase we have to get more wealthy people to bring in new money. Without new money not much will happen.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:28:35 PM

Its right now good to buy, I really have no doubts about that because the fact is that the halving is coming and it will let the price rise for sure.
I also think the bitcoin is gonna rise by other influences as a example the growing user number.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:43:14 PM

Yes, I have always thought that a price under $500 is still a good level to buy, especially because the most conservative expectations usually consider that the bitcoin price could achieve the $1000 level sooner or later, and this price would guarantee us at least a 100% profit.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:17:35 PM

You can buy bitcoins right now and I think its still good although the price is already a bit higher than first.
The bitcoin is gonna rise this year for sure, so if you buy now it will still let you make profit.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:19:24 PM

Yes, I have always thought that a price under $500 is still a good level to buy, especially because the most conservative expectations usually consider that the bitcoin price could achieve the $1000 level sooner or later, and this price would guarantee us at least a 100% profit.

Yeah, but may be it will take time to achieve $1k but the fact is the price will rise soon now, so buying at this stage is the best thing to do, as you can expect best returns at the time of halving.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:09:37 AM

Yeah, but may be it will take time to achieve $1k but the fact is the price will rise soon now, so buying at this stage is the best thing to do, as you can expect best returns at the time of halving.

Yes, everyone shares the same feeling that value will rise at the time of halving so that we can sell at that  time to enjoy some additional profits.
Makurika

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:09:09 PM

Yes, everyone shares the same feeling that value will rise at the time of halving so that we can sell at that  time to enjoy some additional profits.

I reckon that the price will rise a lot during and after halving. But I will not sell my bitcoin. I will hold for long term.
satdas

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:27:21 AM

Holding the coin for the long term is good. But we also need to spend some so that it is used. The usage can increase the price.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:34:17 AM

Holding the coin for the long term is good. But we also need to spend some so that it is used. The usage can increase the price.
In order to make people spend their coins there must be enough merchants offering things people need in their daily life.

Otherwise people will stick to spending their coins from time to time just on digital goods and stuff.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:04:27 AM

Anytime is buy time if you think the price will be higher later on.

I think only that time is right, when the price is low, and you should know that later on the price will be increased, than you get a profit, but if you buy the bitcoin at this price $500, so how can you get profit. so think about it and than buy it.
It is not the best time that you can buy but if you want to make an investment in Bitcoin than it will be also not that worst now if you are making an investment around this time because the value is not even that high.
But you have to be quick because it is going to rise slowly and that would be perfect.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:09:46 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 06:21:41 PM by streazight

-snip-

I think that price would be the best at the time of halving so buying now is the good decision to make as price will not fall at a moment and it will continue to rise in coming months.
Yes, at that time the price of bitcoin will be more higher and if we start to disappoint people from bitcoin from now then there will be a crash occur in the time of halving , we need to encourage people to join bitcoin.

Yes we need to recommend it to people around us to start using bitcoin as if we have more users then it will help in taking the price of bitcoin to a higher level in future.

maybe we are little late. prices already started rasing high
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:21:52 PM

-snip-

Actually you can say that it it is time for buying the bitcoins, specially those people who is interesting in bitcoins,because now people should buy the bitcoins because now halving is coming so the price of bitcoins will also increased.

Its just an speculation from the users that price will go higher at the time of  halving, on one is sure what will be the exact price at the time of halving.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:31:27 PM

I think only that time is right, when the price is low, and you should know that later on the price will be increased, than you get a profit, but if you buy the bitcoin at this price $500, so how can you get profit. so think about it and than buy it.
It is not the best time that you can buy but if you want to make an investment in Bitcoin than it will be also not that worst now if you are making an investment around this time because the value is not even that high.
But you have to be quick because it is going to rise slowly and that would be perfect.

You got a good point there. I don't consider the current moment a good way to invest or buy bitcoins, since the price seems a little bit high at the moment. Just look how much resistance the price find it self now, It's clear that 500 USD will either not happen or happen with a lot of effort.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:43:32 PM

You got a good point there. I don't consider the current moment a good way to invest or buy bitcoins, since the price seems a little bit high at the moment. Just look how much resistance the price find it self now, It's clear that 500 USD will either not happen or happen with a lot of effort.

$500 will be achieved very soon, and if you don't invest now then you will regret in future, as price will keep on moving up now and it will not fall at a moment.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:53:56 PM

In order to make people spend their coins there must be enough merchants offering things people need in their daily life.

Otherwise people will stick to spending their coins from time to time just on digital goods and stuff.

we should want to spend out bitcoins in the first place so that merchants start accepting it as payment.

for example steam didn't want to accept bitcoin but since a lot of people asked them to add it, they finally accepted.

Buying the dip...
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 04:07:13 PM

we should want to spend out bitcoins in the first place so that merchants start accepting it as payment.

for example steam didn't want to accept bitcoin but since a lot of people asked them to add it, they finally accepted.

Yeah we need to implement that in real life too,  as wherever we go for shopping we need to keep on asking them do you accept bitcoin? and that will surely attract them to know about bitcoin.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:46:02 PM

$500 will be achieved very soon, and if you don't invest now then you will regret in future, as price will keep on moving up now and it will not fall at a moment.

LOL it doesn't make sense what you say.  There is never a guarantee. Sure you can feel the moment is good, and think the price must go up but we are dealing with an unpredictable asset. This kind advice should be avoided. Al though i do feel the sentiment right now is quite good.
An0nym0us

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:53:44 PM

LOL it doesn't make sense what you say.  There is never a guarantee. Sure you can feel the moment is good, and think the price must go up but we are dealing with an unpredictable asset. This kind advice should be avoided. Al though i do feel the sentiment right now is quite good.

We all know that there is no  guarantee so what shall we do?  Should we stop investing? should we stop earning? Even if God comes down to earth he cannot predict what will be the price at the time of halving.
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:50:02 PM

We all know that there is no  guarantee so what shall we do?  Should we stop investing? should we stop earning? Even if God comes down to earth he cannot predict what will be the price at the time of halving.

Stopping no, but we should take caution how we invest and with which money we invest. Towards the current markets...
it seems logic to me that a price increase will happen, but no i don't know to what extend...
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:03:46 PM

We all know that there is no  guarantee so what shall we do?  

You should do whatever you feel like doing and be happy doing it or don't do it lol

Should we stop investing?

You should decide that for yourself.

should we stop earning?

That should not even be classed as a question  Cheesy

Even if God comes down to earth he cannot predict what will be the price at the time of halving.

I am happy I came onto this forum today, I have been highly amused.  Cheesy

It's always time to buy!

& sell
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: