Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is Buy time!  (Read 47960 times)
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:05:16 PM

yes it is still time to buy bitcoin. most of the people are expecting that bitcoin will cross the 1000 USD level at the end of this year. and we can see that even after halving the price of bitcoin do nor dropped to such a low level that is some people were expected. so i can say that it is still good time to buy bitcoin.

When investor/traders' interests are in the Ethereum and other altcoins, it is the good time to buy bitcoin.
Most traders now too fixated on etherum and etc. when it was the price of bitcoin does not moving altogether. This should be used as widely used as bitcoin back then bitcoin will have a high price.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:15:18 PM

yes it is still time to buy bitcoin. most of the people are expecting that bitcoin will cross the 1000 USD level at the end of this year. and we can see that even after halving the price of bitcoin do nor dropped to such a low level that is some people were expected. so i can say that it is still good time to buy bitcoin.

When investor/traders' interests are in the Ethereum and other altcoins, it is the good time to buy bitcoin.
But aren't they all tied into what bitcoin actions are in the first place? They are not independent of bitcoin's price increase or decrease as of yet. So why would it be good time to buy now?
I see the price of Ethereum and altcoins tumbling at the same time that bitcoin's price does.

Very often traders switch to alts when Bitcoin shows very low volatility like now and the last days.The reason is traders make money with with volatility.Right now you can see this happening.
Bitcoin's trading volume is declining but we are able to hold the price around the 650s.That's a good sign imo.
Sooner or later we will see some action in one or the other direction.Due to the halving event a few weeks ago with a now reduced reward I think we will move up.
The actual sideways movement therefore can be a good possibility for some more accumulation or being used as an entry point if you are not invested so far.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:32:08 PM

I believe there won't be such a time. With this volume and volatility traders will never lose interest. The majority may switch from time to time during anticipated pumps but IMO they're always coming back.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
AlphaSun

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:53:13 PM

The traders are not active in the Bitcoin at the moment. So it is the real value of bitcoin. It is good time to buy,
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:10:12 PM

The traders are not active in the Bitcoin at the moment. So it is the real value of bitcoin. It is good time to buy,
i agree with you that it is good time to buy more bitcoin , and i am sure that bitcoin will never drop from its recent price .
AlphaSun

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:48:16 PM

i agree with you that it is good time to buy more bitcoin , and i am sure that bitcoin will never drop from its recent price .

The bitcoin price could drop below $600 briefly. But the price should bounce back pretty soon after the drop.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:56:18 PM

never say never when it comes to bitcoin as literally anything is possible. the price has proved us wrong so many times already. the current price may drop even lower, maybe to $600-$610 but not much lower than that. if you plan to hold your coins for at least a few years, then you can safely buy yourself some coins at current levels.
funbarrel

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:28:53 PM

of course it is really great time to buy your bitcoins right now, i hope that the price of the bitcoin is going to grow a lot in the near future, i hope i will make money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:34:28 PM

The bitcoin price could drop below $600 briefly. But the price should bounce back pretty soon after the drop.

If it drops to below $600, then the best case scenario is that it will bounce back to settle over $600 again, but chances are also high that it will stay below $600 for several weeks (if not longer). I just hope we don't go below $600 at all.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:20:41 PM

YOu are right I think the investers are redirected to ethereum and they are not looking back that bitcoin has a surprise for them with a favorable price, we all have to buy bitcoin in this time and sooner when investors will lok back they will rush back to bitcoin and the price will go to a more higher value.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:36:58 PM

Most traders now too fixated on etherum and etc. when it was the price of bitcoin does not moving altogether. This should be used as widely used as bitcoin back then bitcoin will have a high price.
yeah all that ethereum drama is definitely bad for bitcoin, to be honest i hope that this will be oonly temporary and bitcoins will come back to the volume it had

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:38:40 PM

YOu are right I think the investers are redirected to ethereum and they are not looking back that bitcoin has a surprise for them with a favorable price, we all have to buy bitcoin in this time and sooner when investors will lok back they will rush back to bitcoin and the price will go to a more higher value.
The thing is EVERYTHING is losing value today. Ethereum is down, ETC was down, Bitcoin is down, there is nothing that isn't down in the top 5 market cap cryptos right now. I think my theory of a lot of people selling to pay for rent and so has some merit, because it is hard to find a reason for everything with value to be down right now. I could be really wrong, but it really seems next to impossible.
purebitco

Activity: 337

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:08:51 PM

it is a bit sad for me to see that ethereum managed to take traders from bitcoin trading, the price is being dumped because of that right now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:22:19 PM

The thing is EVERYTHING is losing value today. Ethereum is down, ETC was down, Bitcoin is down, there is nothing that isn't down in the top 5 market cap cryptos right now. I think my theory of a lot of people selling to pay for rent and so has some merit, because it is hard to find a reason for everything with value to be down right now. I could be really wrong, but it really seems next to impossible.

Well, actually markets work that way, it is totally unsustainable a permanent bullish trend all the time, and these days we have only seen a little drop in the bitcoin price, but it is not so important and I have no doubt that we will see the continuation of this bullish trend in few days.
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:47:30 PM

the market is not clear at all to decide whether it is buying time or the price is going to go down. so it is better to wait until you can see a clear trend to follow
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:47:44 PM

it is a bit sad for me to see that ethereum managed to take traders from bitcoin trading, the price is being dumped because of that right now

It's normal. Traders look for the quickest way to make as much profit as possible. And it turns out that Ethereum has been getting massive amounts of volume and volatility. It's a money game. Traders are where the money is.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:52:41 PM

But aren't they all tied into what bitcoin actions are in the first place? They are not independent of bitcoin's price increase or decrease as of yet. So why would it be good time to buy now?
I see the price of Ethereum and altcoins tumbling at the same time that bitcoin's price does.

Very often traders switch to alts when Bitcoin shows very low volatility like now and the last days.The reason is traders make money with with volatility.Right now you can see this happening.
Bitcoin's trading volume is declining but we are able to hold the price around the 650s.That's a good sign imo.
Sooner or later we will see some action in one or the other direction.Due to the halving event a few weeks ago with a now reduced reward I think we will move up.
The actual sideways movement therefore can be a good possibility for some more accumulation or being used as an entry point if you are not invested so far.
That holding price is gone and is continuing to fall and has been since 10 hours ago.
It was $633 when I was trading now it is at $630 on the dot when I checked preev.
I don't like how this is looking at all right at this moment.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:55:27 PM

Will be buy time when price starts to fall and rise again(or not, might be a bull trap)

I don't know how low we are going this time before a recovery
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:02:34 AM

Will be buy time when price starts to fall and rise again(or not, might be a bull trap)

i think its right time to bitcoin because the is stable and i am sure that bitcoin will be going to up faster .
AlphaSun

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:41:45 PM

i think its right time to bitcoin because the is stable and i am sure that bitcoin will be going to up faster .

The bitcoin is just around $600 now. It is quite cheap. In 6 to 12 months, the price could be $1200.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: