News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 [2081] 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 ... 3418 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 880433 times)
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1643

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 09:49:27 AM

As far as I can see, the teams that have made the best starts are Miami Heat, Chicago Bulls and Utah Jazz. All of them have played 7 games so far and won 6 of them. Miami Heat seem to be the best in terms of statistics now as they have a quite big point average. But the team that I'm proud of their performance the most now are absolutely Chicago Bulls.  Grin  Because after so many years, they finally have made the right choices for their roster and they are having a superb season now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 340

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 10:22:27 AM

As far as I can see, the teams that have made the best starts are Miami Heat, Chicago Bulls and Utah Jazz. All of them have played 7 games so far and won 6 of them. Miami Heat seem to be the best in terms of statistics now as they have a quite big point average. But the team that I'm proud of their performance the most now are absolutely Chicago Bulls.  Grin  Because after so many years, they finally have made the right choices for their roster and they are having a superb season now.
Agree with you on that, Bulls were a surprise this season as personally, I don't think they will be this good. They only have 1 loss now and they have been winning games against a team that is expected to be in the playoffs, imagine how improved they are and I can't wait to finally see them again in the playoffs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 11:13:17 AM

Miami Heat has made it in the finals like 2 seasons ago. While the Utah Jazz was the top team in the West last year, so I would say it is expected of them to be good this season.

But the biggest surprised is still the Bulls, they have ensemble a good team this year to help Zach Lavine and it really pays off big time for them as there on the top now.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 12:17:34 PM

Miami Heat has made it in the finals like 2 seasons ago. While the Utah Jazz was the top team in the West last year, so I would say it is expected of them to be good this season.

But the biggest surprised is still the Bulls, they have ensemble a good team this year to help Zach Lavine and it really pays off big time for them as there on the top now.

Remember that DeRozan is a superstar too, he has good seasons with the Toronto Raptors before he was traded to the Spurs for Kawhil Leonard. People maybe forget how good he was because Leonard when traded won a championship but the Spurs tank when DeRozan was with them as their leader.

Now, it seems like DeRozan has finally found his home where he can play good basketball in a new environment and I can tell he is loving it with his production that we are seeing now.

His PPG average with spurs is 21.6, now with bulls it's up to 25.6
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 12:46:57 PM

I hope they continue to dominate every team in the NBA and continue to make their way through the NBA playoffs. It's been a long time since they were having this kind of record and they just start to win every game from every contender team. I think we can really say they are improving and finally can face every team in the NBA with no problem. They might seem struggling at first in their last game but their comeback was amazing and shut everyone chants inside the GYM.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 12:55:02 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2021, 02:48:36 PM by ChiBitCTy

As a die hard bulls fan this was never really much of a surprise to me. For whatever reason seeing all the preseason polls and what not most people simply had no love to give to them which was surprising after how much we added in the off season. Now we aren’t winning any championships but still, nice start to potentially something great down the line.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 01:35:21 PM

As a die hard bulls fan this was never really much of a surprise to me. For whatever reason seeing all the preseason polls and what not most people simply had no love to give to them Neighor was surprising after how much we added in the off season. Now we aren’t winning any championships but still, nice start to potentially something great down the line.

Bulls would probably end up in the top 4 in the East, and that would help them to get the home-court advantage in the first round. They have their own big 3 (DeRozan, Lavine, and Vucevic), so as long as these 3 are healthy, they have a huge chance to upset the team who are currently the top favorites in the East like the Nets and the Bucks.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2021, 01:54:35 PM

Looks like the the Heat won the Lowry-Dragic trade because on Toronto, Dragic isn't use and he is out of the rotation while on the other hand Lowry is their starting Point Guard and we know how reliable he is.

I'm impressed with how the Bulls started this season and right now they are the most improved team at least for me but lets talk a bit about the improvement of the Miami. Getting Lowry is the main reason why they are performing well right now. Another one is the improvement of Herro. He is averaging 22.4 PPG right now which is a huge jump after averaging just a single digit last season. We might see again the Herro-Robinson duo where they are pouring threes here and there. Anyway, glad to see some new teams at the top right now and this Bulls and Heat might end up at the top 5 after this seaon Smiley.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 02:44:08 PM

Chicago is no longer a Zach Lavine centered team. They've got a good star now.

With the help of good chemistries they are really competing so well, we might see more from this team, we are just in the early stage of this new season, if they continue to play like this, the chance of bringing the team to playoff or maybe more than that is very likely to happen.

Focus on team efforts and continue to make more good plays. teamworks continue to give them more wins.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 02:55:00 PM

Chicago is no longer a Zach Lavine centered team. They've got a good star now.

With the help of good chemistries they are really competing so well, we might see more from this team, we are just in the early stage of this new season, if they continue to play like this, the chance of bringing the team to playoff or maybe more than that is very likely to happen.

Focus on team efforts and continue to make more good plays. teamworks continue to give them more wins.

Yeah see that is the thing with the Bulls right now.  The fact that they are playing so well this early on is a pretty big testament to the coach and GM.  For so long we had to deal with the Gar/Pax regime and there was never any hope because you knew that had no idea what they were doing.  Now we have legit management who actually knows what they are doing and that gives me so much hope for the future. 

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 03:37:20 PM

Which is the truth. They are the contrary of the Lakers team who are still looking for their chemistry from a 9 men change of their roster.
Somehow, I am still wishing they can work it out after playing together but they need to do it faster.
Another good example is the Miami Heat, they kept their roster intact and just added one key player that they think would give their young roster some help with playoffs and Finals experience. Kyle Lowry.
Winning against the Mavericks gave them their 5th winning streak.
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2021, 04:37:37 PM

Looks like the the Heat won the Lowry-Dragic trade because on Toronto, Dragic isn't use and he is out of the rotation while on the other hand Lowry is their starting Point Guard and we know how reliable he is.
I'm impressed with how the Bulls started this season and right now they are the most improved team at least for me but lets talk a bit about the improvement of the Miami. Getting Lowry is the main reason why they are performing well right now. Another one is the improvement of Herro. He is averaging 22.4 PPG right now which is a huge jump after averaging just a single digit last season. We might see again the Herro-Robinson duo where they are pouring threes here and there. Anyway, glad to see some new teams at the top right now and this Bulls and Heat might end up at the top 5 after this seaon Smiley.

Not gonna lie but the Bulls seem like a whole different team for me right now. Even last season, I didn't think that they will be capable of playing this good. And getting Lowry has been the best decision for Heat in my opinion. Lowry has been incredibly reliable so far and I hope he can hold onto his good form. Seems like this season will be a close one till the end?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 04:42:14 PM

Which is the truth. They are the contrary of the Lakers team who are still looking for their chemistry from a 9 men change of their roster.
Somehow, I am still wishing they can work it out after playing together but they need to do it faster.
Another good example is the Miami Heat, they kept their roster intact and just added one key player that they think would give their young roster some help with playoffs and Finals experience. Kyle Lowry.
Winning against the Mavericks gave them their 5th winning streak.

I think the Lakers have chemistry already, the problem is that with so many great players around, who will be in the final minutes of every game, we see Bazemore and Monk being insert late in the game, with AD + Lebron + Russ. Westbrook has finally settled, but still far cry when he was as dominant let's say last year with the Wizards. He has attempts wherein he can't just finished it. On the other hand, Carmelo has settled down with the Lakers and had a good statistically game now as compare to Portland last year.
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1407

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 08:27:14 PM

Big test for the Knicks tonight.  Gonna play a tough Pacers team on the Pacers home turf.  Knicks took an ugly loss at home the other night I expect them to bounce back.  Also looking forward to the golden state game as well that should be a good late night game as well.  Used to hate watching stepb play but I respect his game.  Dude is tough.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 08:36:09 PM

Big test for the Knicks tonight.  Gonna play a tough Pacers team on the Pacers home turf.  Knicks took an ugly loss at home the other night I expect them to bounce back.  Also looking forward to the golden state game as well that should be a good late night game as well.  Used to hate watching stepb play but I respect his game.  Dude is tough.
I think Knicks would get this win against the home team, their road record is 3-0 (still perfect), and since they are coming from a loss, I also believe that they will bounce back here. Trusting them today and good luck to us.
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2034

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2021, 09:52:14 PM

I think the Lakers have chemistry already, the problem is that with so many great players around, who will be in the final minutes of every game, we see Bazemore and Monk being insert late in the game, with AD + Lebron + Russ. Westbrook has finally settled, but still far cry when he was as dominant let's say last year with the Wizards. He has attempts wherein he can't just finished it. On the other hand, Carmelo has settled down with the Lakers and had a good statistically game now as compare to Portland last year.
I wouldn't say the Lakers already have team chemistry, considering they won a weak opponent by only 2 points. I mean, it's still not a good result for them. By the way, I guess Westbrook can't be the dominant player while Lebron is on the court. Regarding Melo, he looks very useful to the team as a bench player, and you're right that his stats have improved compared to last season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 11:00:07 PM

And if I'm not mistaken, they are the underdog here as per ML.
That's why I was quite surprised to see them, but yeah Pacers at home are very tough although they've lost to Toronto but it is very close game. So let's see how Knicks are going to respond with the crowd again I'll probably gave this game as pass, very tricky even at ML bet. A lot of good news today, even The Philly vs Bulls would be very exciting. Can Bulls continue it's magical run against the Sixers?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 838

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 11:08:04 PM

I think Knicks would get this win against the home team, their road record is 3-0 (still perfect), and since they are coming from a loss, I also believe that they will bounce back here. Trusting them today and good luck to us.

They are strong road team indeed, but Pacers 2-2 but they've come from a win against Spurs. So this might be very close in the opening minute and I wouldn't be surprised if Spurs takes the lead most of the team and NYK playing catch up.

But usually Pacers has somewhat very sloppy entering the 4th quarter and that's why happen in their home game against the Raptors, it's a winnable game for them but they lost by 3 points.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 11:27:50 PM

Bulls would probably end up in the top 4 in the East, and that would help them to get the home-court advantage in the first round. They have their own big 3 (DeRozan, Lavine, and Vucevic), so as long as these 3 are healthy, they have a huge chance to upset the team who are currently the top favorites in the East like the Nets and the Bucks.

No subjection here. I'm seeing them actually at Top 2 in the Eastern Conference at the end of the elimination. They are doing great since the start of the pre-season games. Their chemistry is insane like no trade has happened in this team. Lavigne is already improved since he came to Bulls and now that more role players are doing their roles properly, that was a great combination.

Not a fan of them but I'm looking forward at this team advancing at least on the Eastern Conference Finals.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 02:16:53 AM

Pacers is really tough, I was also expecting the Knicks to win it but sadly, they can't get the W.
Myles Turner is the player of the game. 29 minutes with 25 points and most of it came from downtown. 7/10 at the 3 point line. Whoa! Are they training him to be one of the big guys who can shoot threes? Brook Lopez or Nikola Jokic type of basketball? Pacers will definitely be stronger if this guy can master his outside shots and it can stretch the floor for LeVert's inside attacks.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 [2081] 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 ... 3418 »
  Print  

Jump to: