News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 [2091] 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 ... 3418 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 880436 times)
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 03:56:34 AM

Have you guys noticed it? Players that mostly take advantage of the old rule where they pick fouls are having a hard time winning their games.
Trae Young of the Atlanta Hawks. They are now in the 12 seed in the East. His PPG became a bit inconsistent because he can't do the usual anymore.
James Harden who celebrated the first call made yesterday was hit hard by the new rule.
A lot of expectation for the Nets team even without Kyrie around because of their deep roster of stars but it seems like they are having trouble winning games when their playmaker is adjusting to the new rule.
Then, the sensitivity in calling fouls was also adjusted down. Do you like what is happening now to just let them play or are you still mad when yor supported teams are not called when fouled?
I think we are also adjusting to it.  Cheesy

I'm sure that they will just find another loophole in the system soon.

Their skill doesn't come from the fact that they can draw fouls per se. But rather the fact that they can adapt to rules and any changes.

Give them a season and they will figure it out and come back stronger than ever.

Smiley
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 07:32:05 AM

Curry still doing his thing and the GSW strength in numbers, what a performance from him tbh, it's totally the Curry we always wanted to see.

By the way, I think Markieff deserves that shouldered from Jokic, I mean he shouldn't have reacted it that way when there's no clearly foul when  Jokic got that ball, he should have his cool. Jokic as far as I can see played a good defense there and Markieff after that shove looks like was just acting, any thoughts? That was hilarious from Jimmy Butler that "Let's fight in the back".

I think there is absolutely no place for what Jokic did, with Markieff having his back turned and all, it could have been way worse and Morris could have suffered a more serious injury looking at the weight of Jokic and Morris being literally unaware of what was coming. Jokic will most likely be suspended for multiple games, I think.

And be fine too, I know that Jokic is disappointed with the performance of his team right now, and he is the reigning MVP. But what he did was not acceptable, it's a cheap shot. Sure Morris had foul him hard to stop them, but the way he responded blind sided a guy.

Acting or not, Jokic has the bad intention to bring the guy down. For sure the NBA are going to look at this issue, regardless if you are the reigning MVP of the league.

As the commentator said, Jokic has a history with the Morris brother, what Jokic did here was not cool but Markieff started it and you can tell that Jokic was just reacting, he maybe cannot control his emotion anymore but I think Markieff deserved that.

And the sad part is that it was Jokic was is caught again, Lol.

Yes, suspensions + fine, lots of emotions on that game. And that's Jimmy Butler for you, trying to protect his team mates.

For sure there could be more after this, we all know that this brothers are not going to settle down like this.
The fun part was the altercation in twitter with the new account created by the Jokic brothers just to reply on Marcus Morris, some even post a meme in WrestleMania. They are the kind of old school players who likes physical play but the way Marcus react, it's hilarious, ain't he likes to play like that even when not provoked? They should let their heads cool for a moment.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 08:47:11 AM

Hehe Morris acting like he was run over by a truck after giving a hard foul. He could have sent someone flying if it was someone smaller and not a bigger guy in Jokic. Call it cheap shot but I think what Jokic did was fine to send a message that he's not to be taken lightly. It would have been better if it was a push but Morris would have acted the same way.

That is something we normally see in the 90's era, but the difference is, they keep the intensity of the rivalry inside the court. Unlike what happened to this brothers who took the everything even in the social media. They kinda acting like kids quarreling in the social media lol.

However, I don't know why Jimmy Butler was so mad about it that he was willing to put his career on the line just to have a brawl with the whole Nuggets team lol.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 02:07:00 PM

Hehe Morris acting like he was run over by a truck after giving a hard foul. He could have sent someone flying if it was someone smaller and not a bigger guy in Jokic. Call it cheap shot but I think what Jokic did was fine to send a message that he's not to be taken lightly. It would have been better if it was a push but Morris would have acted the same way.

That is something we normally see in the 90's era, but the difference is, they keep the intensity of the rivalry inside the court. Unlike what happened to this brothers who took the everything even in the social media. They kinda acting like kids quarreling in the social media lol.

However, I don't know why Jimmy Butler was so mad about it that he was willing to put his career on the line just to have a brawl with the whole Nuggets team lol.

Very funny, as Jimmy is not acting like a pro and trying to be the defender of the team. There's nothing wrong with how Jokic reacts as it's a normal

reaction when you got hit and act out from your patience. Not saying that it's okay, but Heat's management should control this guy to top acting like a gangster.

I used to remember him making some kind of social post that attracts followers' interest. That post with DWade wife, remember?

He again a talk of the social medias fans may see him as protector while other will see this as childish and unprofessional act.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 03:35:55 PM

Curry still doing his thing and the GSW strength in numbers, what a performance from him tbh, it's totally the Curry we always wanted to see.

By the way, I think Markieff deserves that shouldered from Jokic, I mean he shouldn't have reacted it that way when there's no clearly foul when  Jokic got that ball, he should have his cool. Jokic as far as I can see played a good defense there and Markieff after that shove looks like was just acting, any thoughts? That was hilarious from Jimmy Butler that "Let's fight in the back".

I think there is absolutely no place for what Jokic did, with Markieff having his back turned and all, it could have been way worse and Morris could have suffered a more serious injury looking at the weight of Jokic and Morris being literally unaware of what was coming. Jokic will most likely be suspended for multiple games, I think.

And be fine too, I know that Jokic is disappointed with the performance of his team right now, and he is the reigning MVP. But what he did was not acceptable, it's a cheap shot. Sure Morris had foul him hard to stop them, but the way he responded blind sided a guy.

Acting or not, Jokic has the bad intention to bring the guy down. For sure the NBA are going to look at this issue, regardless if you are the reigning MVP of the league.

As the commentator said, Jokic has a history with the Morris brother, what Jokic did here was not cool but Markieff started it and you can tell that Jokic was just reacting, he maybe cannot control his emotion anymore but I think Markieff deserved that.

And the sad part is that it was Jokic was is caught again, Lol.

Yes, suspensions + fine, lots of emotions on that game. And that's Jimmy Butler for you, trying to protect his team mates.

For sure there could be more after this, we all know that this brothers are not going to settle down like this.
The fun part was the altercation in twitter with the new account created by the Jokic brothers just to reply on Marcus Morris, some even post a meme in WrestleMania. They are the kind of old school players who likes physical play but the way Marcus react, it's hilarious, ain't he likes to play like that even when not provoked? They should let their heads cool for a moment.

I sure as hell don’t blame Jokic for doing what he did. It amazes me that people are upset about it. I heard some people on like ESPN saying it was cheap since he waited for him to turn his back before he did it, but the dudes back was already turned as soon as Jokic was able to regain his balance. I’m with Shaq on this one lol.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dave1

Activity: 1316
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 04:56:56 PM

That's gangsta Jimmy for you, Lol, but I like the attitude though, he is the leader of the team so he is supposedly to protect everyone to the point wherein he want's to take the whole Nuggets team by himself.

What can you say about the Hawks slump though? they have been in the Eastern Conference finals last year and now they in a 5 game losing streak.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 06:07:03 PM

What can you say about the Hawks slump though? they have been in the Eastern Conference finals last year and now they in a 5 game losing streak.
Probably with most of the teams have upgraded their roster, the Hawks have difficulty now to beat any team. Plus, Trae Young is not that effective as compare to last year, maybe because of the new rule. But I've notice is that he is not that aggressive compare to last year though. Collins, Bogdan and Gallinari should step up and help Trae in offense. They can match any team up to the 3rd quarter. But entering the last quarter, they seems to falter out.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 07:20:20 PM

Probably with most of the teams have upgraded their roster, the Hawks have difficulty now to beat any team. Plus, Trae Young is not that effective as compare to last year, maybe because of the new rule. But I've notice is that he is not that aggressive compare to last year though. Collins, Bogdan and Gallinari should step up and help Trae in offense. They can match any team up to the 3rd quarter. But entering the last quarter, they seems to falter out.
I noticed that too; they are in the game in the first 3 quarters but in the final they fell short,

Hawks are not getting the rhythm. I see that they are trying, but the new rules are making it more difficult for them to adjust.
Trae is not benefiting knowing the style of his game, he's more relying on how the ref will buy his move and make a call.

Though they try to come back but jazz played solid, Mitchel, Clarkson and Bojan towered the offense, ensuring that they will win in front of their home crowd, another amazing performance and showcasing of a good system for the entire team.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 09:16:43 PM

I noticed that too; they are in the game in the first 3 quarters but in the final they fell short,

Hawks are not getting the rhythm. I see that they are trying, but the new rules are making it more difficult for them to adjust.
Trae is not benefiting knowing the style of his game, he's more relying on how the ref will buy his move and make a call.

Though they try to come back but jazz played solid, Mitchel, Clarkson and Bojan towered the offense, ensuring that they will win in front of their home crowd, another amazing performance and showcasing of a good system for the entire team.

I was thinking of better Hawks this season but it looks like my expectations are wrong. Young's production is decreasing, I mean he is not anymore in the top 10 (https://www.nba.com/stats/leaders/?SeasonType=Regular%20Season). As you can see, his previous season was really good and the Hawks are competing very well against the top teams but this season, they have a lot of losses that are in a huge margin.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 09:30:10 PM

I think Jimmy Butler has always been like that, he is a hardcore person just showing his true colors whenever something like this happens. I would LOVE to have a teammate that supports me like that, even if it is putting your career on the line (which let's be honest we all know nothing would be allowed and security wouldn't let them) it is still good to know that there is a teammate out there who is willing to go the extra mile to support me.

I know that it may look dangerous and risky and even maybe purely "bad" when he does it to our eyes, sure we may not support it and we should want everyone to be friendly with each other and not want anyone to fight at all. However if I am there, if Jokic is pushing me to ground, the thing I want to see is not "Jokic did something wrong, he should apologize" type of teammate, I want someone to wait at the gate with me.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 09:41:42 PM

I think Jimmy Butler has always been like that, he is a hardcore person just showing his true colors whenever something like this happens. I would LOVE to have a teammate that supports me like that, even if it is putting your career on the line (which let's be honest we all know nothing would be allowed and security wouldn't let them) it is still good to know that there is a teammate out there who is willing to go the extra mile to support me.

I know that it may look dangerous and risky and even maybe purely "bad" when he does it to our eyes, sure we may not support it and we should want everyone to be friendly with each other and not want anyone to fight at all. However if I am there, if Jokic is pushing me to ground, the thing I want to see is not "Jokic did something wrong, he should apologize" type of teammate, I want someone to wait at the gate with me.

Jimmy is the leader of the team, he is just showing his toughness too. What's important is that there was no brawl in that game although they take their fight on social media for sure the NBA will do something to stop that as it's not any more acceptable especially for the fans of both teams. And as I said, the NBA has come up with their decision regarding the incident.

Nuggets' Nikola Jokic suspended one game, Heat's Markieff Morris, Jimmy Butler fined for altercation
MIAMI — After Denver’s Nikola Jokic and Miami’s Markieff Morris hit one another, the NBA hit back. And the reigning MVP took the worst of that.

Jokic has been suspended one game for shoving Morris in the back, the league announced Tuesday night. That means Jokic won’t play on Wednesday when the Nuggets host Indiana.

Morris won’t be playing on Wednesday, either: The Heat said he has a neck injury, diagnosed as whiplash, and has been ruled out from Miami’s matchup at the Los Angeles Lakers.

Morris was fined $50,000 for his role in the mess, and Heat forward Jimmy Butler drew a $30,000 fine "for attempting to escalate the altercation and failing to comply with an NBA Security interview as part of the review process pertaining to an on-court matter," the league said.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 09:48:50 PM

I think they are done for the season. Maybe it's too early to tell but we should probably forget about this team for now. I'm actually quite happy that Trae is struggling with the introduction of the anti-foul baiting rule. He's still a young talent but his true skills are wasted on such a cheap trick to get more points.

It's not surprising a finalist in the past season drops in the next. Eyes are usually on them by eliminated teams as they prepare strategies for the next season.

Nuggets' Nikola Jokic suspended one game, Heat's Markieff Morris, Jimmy Butler fined for altercation
MIAMI — After Denver’s Nikola Jokic and Miami’s Markieff Morris hit one another, the NBA hit back. And the reigning MVP took the worst of that.

Jokic has been suspended one game for shoving Morris in the back, the league announced Tuesday night. That means Jokic won’t play on Wednesday when the Nuggets host Indiana.

Morris won’t be playing on Wednesday, either: The Heat said he has a neck injury, diagnosed as whiplash, and has been ruled out from Miami’s matchup at the Los Angeles Lakers.

Morris was fined $50,000 for his role in the mess, and Heat forward Jimmy Butler drew a $30,000 fine "for attempting to escalate the altercation and failing to comply with an NBA Security interview as part of the review process pertaining to an on-court matter," the league said.
The amount maybe small but the $50K fine and the neck injury sounds about right.
Jokic was lucky it's only one game. His behavior after the shoving helped reduce the days I think.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 09:58:16 PM

The amount maybe small but the $50K fine and the neck injury sounds about right.
Jokic was lucky it's only one game. His behavior after the shoving helped reduce the days I think.

Since there's no amount stated on how much Jokic would lose too. I made a research and I believe that he won't get paid for one game suspension. So here's the computation, Jokic is making $31,579,390 this season and in NBA they have 82 games, so we will divide his salary to 82 and he loses 385,114.51 dollars for not playing one game, bigger than what Morris and Butler lose. ...

source of salary, http://www.espn.com/nba/salaries

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 10:03:45 PM

That's gangsta Jimmy for you, Lol, but I like the attitude though, he is the leader of the team so he is supposedly to protect everyone to the point wherein he want's to take the whole Nuggets team by himself.

Not really - it was honestly quite soft given that he had waited until Jokic was well away from him to make these moves, lol.

In either case, it would a great game and good to see some emotion from the big Serbian.

The Morris twins have certainly got themselves into this stuff, if and they are going to play tough, they should back it up.

Smiley
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 10:07:20 PM

Not really - it was honestly quite soft given that he had waited until Jokic was well away from him to make these moves, lol.

In either case, it would a great game and good to see some emotion from the big Serbian.

The Morris twins have certainly got themselves into this stuff, if and they are going to play tough, they should back it up.

I know the Morris brothers are tough, the reason why they are still in the NBA now but their taunting is too much, they seem like they keep that anger on Jokic on whatever team they will play with. I don't know what's gonna be like if these two teams will meet again in the future, and hopefully there's no more altercation that will happen as the NBA could impose a more serious sanction to them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 10:23:49 PM

Since there's no amount stated on how much Jokic would lose too. I made a research and I believe that he won't get paid for one game suspension. So here's the computation, Jokic is making $31,579,390 this season and in NBA they have 82 games, so we will divide his salary to 82 and he loses 385,114.51 dollars for not playing one game, bigger than what Morris and Butler lose. ...

Yes Jokic won't get paid due to the suspension and that was already expected. He may have lost more money but that's still small compared to his million dollar contract.

I'm merely talking about Morris after throwing an elbow and walked away as if nothing happened. He deserved what he got and the fine was only a small part of it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Vdecso

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 11:24:36 PM

There is a really big game this morning between Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat in Staples Center. It is unfortunate to see Lebron James not being able to play because of an abdominal strain. But it can still be a very competitive game with A. Davis, Westbrook and C. Anthony. Lakers didn't make a very ideal start to the season. They were able to won 6 of their 11 games so far. And Miami are one of the best teams this season considering the performances so far. They are still the leader in the Eastern Conference (7W 3L). And Miami beat Lakers away in their last two head-to-heads. We can see another victory for them.

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4746
Merit: 4282

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2021, 12:28:58 AM

The worst game ever televised?  That's what some are saying about tonight's ESPN matchup between the Rockets and Pistons.  Safe to say I'll be avoiding this one.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/tonight-s-rockets-pistons-game-might-be-the-worst-nba-matchup-espn-has-ever-broadcast/ar-AAQyqIL?ocid=msedgntp

The Jokic situation seems worse than it is I think.  Morris hit him with a cheap shot and then turned his back.  It must have been a lapse of judgement or him trying to get away with a cheap shot on an MVP thinking he wouldn't retaliate.  Shaq said it best, "when you hit me, don't turn your head because it's coming."

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 838

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 01:04:12 AM

Yes Jokic won't get paid due to the suspension and that was already expected. He may have lost more money but that's still small compared to his million dollar contract.

I'm merely talking about Morris after throwing an elbow and walked away as if nothing happened. He deserved what he got and the fine was only a small part of it.

Yeah, it is expected that Jokic will be suspended plus fines. To show the NBA that they are really serious and no bias, even if you are the reigning MVP.

Perhaps we has trying to stay cool as if nothing happened and it almost works because the referee didn't see it until Jokic retaliate. I think the NBA should also look at Morris attitude on the play and why Jokic reacted that way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2034

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2021, 01:35:22 AM

There is a really big game this morning between Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat in Staples Center. It is unfortunate to see Lebron James not being able to play because of an abdominal strain. But it can still be a very competitive game with A. Davis, Westbrook and C. Anthony. Lakers didn't make a very ideal start to the season. They were able to won 6 of their 11 games so far. And Miami are one of the best teams this season considering the performances so far. They are still the leader in the Eastern Conference (7W 3L). And Miami beat Lakers away in their last two head-to-heads. We can see another victory for them.
This match will definitely be difficult for the Lakers. However, if Russell Westbrook doesn't make a lot of turnovers in this match, then they will have a good chance to win the Heat. At least I hope the Lakers will prove that they can beat a strong opponent without Lebron James.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 [2091] 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 ... 3418 »
  Print  

Jump to: