News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 3105 3106 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3112 3113 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 [3144] 3145 3146 3147 3148 3149 3150 3151 3152 3153 3154 3155 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 3161 3162 3163 3164 3165 3166 3167 3168 3169 3170 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 3185 3186 3187 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 ... 3394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877703 times)
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 11:13:01 AM

They also signed Usman Garuba as well, not sure if he is the replacement for Dwight Howard or not.

Still young compared to Howard, the Warriors can still develop this player. He may not be very offensive, but in terms of defense, I think he can help. He averaged 4.1 rebounds per game last season with 12 minutes of playing time, which I believe is okay for a backup center. For me, I would just trust the Warriors in their decision. I wouldn't speculate too much. What's important is that they made a good move by trading Poole, which was basically one of the major reasons why they failed in the last playoffs.

Yes, that's what I also thought of the Warriors getting the Spaniard as he is young, so there is a big upside on him, lots of potential if properly developed by the Warriors program, just like what they have done to Kuminga so far.

As compare to Dwight who has a lot of experience under his belt and could be some issues down the line as we all know that Dwight sometimes make so many antics inside and outside of the court that might distract the Warriors or they might not get what Dwight wanted to.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 11:54:59 AM

[....]
With all of that, I only agree with Patrick Beverley. As a defensive player fan, I am always keen to those who plays hard on defense. Jrue Holiday is one of the defensive masters either defending a guard or a big man, it doesn't matter to him. Bucks has their offensive player on Giannis, what they need is a wingman for him and it's not Jrue that should've taken out. It should be Middleton! Ever since he became an All-Star, the fire on him is almost gone.
I can say he dodged a bullet here because Trail Blazers may have not liked him, and the Bucks was forced to trade Jrue.
Trade is a two-way street. Maybe Middleton was offered initially but the Blazers didn't want him probably due to his injuries and recent performance as well. Let's remember that Giannis is also asking questions on how serious the Bucks management are in winning another championship so the pressure is there to make moves that will likely make their franchise player happy and not leave as a free agent. Now is it the best trade for them? Probably not but let's see.
But there are news though that Jrue will be traded as well or the Blazers are going to used him as a trade bait to get young players or maybe future picks as they have to start their rebuilding as Dame is no longer their franchise players.

I do agree though, it's a two way street, maybe Jrue is a good defending and a offensive player, but Dame offer so much depth to the Bucks and with Giannis, they could be pose to be one of the most dominant duo next season. So for me, it's a win-win situation for both teams.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 12:01:52 PM

After acquiring Damian Lillard, the pressure is on Giannis Antetokounmpo and Bucks to win another NBA title
https://sports.yahoo.com/after-acquiring-damian-lillard-the-pressure-is-on-giannis-antetokounmpo-and-bucks-to-win-another-nba-title-232122048.html

Milwaukee Bucks gave him the recipe for another ring, he might as well play harder this year and take the crown again because this ain't a cheap trade. Grin
I still believe Jrue Holiday has the best value when it comes to being a playmaker and a defensive elite. Heck, for me if he ain't in the Bucks in the Finals, they won't even win that year, or worse, they won't be in the Finals.
Health is no problem for him. He plays like every day is the Finals and doesn't play lazy.
But, this will be a new environment for Giannis, he is the face of the Bucks and now someone will come in that may change that. Chemistry will not be easy but I think Dame is not that unhappy about what happened. I guess he can just breath better now that he is out of the Blazers management.
I think the Bucks had to go big in order to keep Giannis in Milwaukee. He was considering leaving or at least gave them the hint that he might consider it if he didn't get some help. What they had was ok, but as we saw last year it wasn't even close to enough. It took 7 games for Boston to beat them, maybe with a pure shooter such as Dame who is clutch, they can turn the tables this year?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 12:17:43 PM

[....]
With all of that, I only agree with Patrick Beverley. As a defensive player fan, I am always keen to those who plays hard on defense. Jrue Holiday is one of the defensive masters either defending a guard or a big man, it doesn't matter to him. Bucks has their offensive player on Giannis, what they need is a wingman for him and it's not Jrue that should've taken out. It should be Middleton! Ever since he became an All-Star, the fire on him is almost gone.
I can say he dodged a bullet here because Trail Blazers may have not liked him, and the Bucks was forced to trade Jrue.
Trade is a two-way street. Maybe Middleton was offered initially but the Blazers didn't want him probably due to his injuries and recent performance as well. Let's remember that Giannis is also asking questions on how serious the Bucks management are in winning another championship so the pressure is there to make moves that will likely make their franchise player happy and not leave as a free agent. Now is it the best trade for them? Probably not but let's see.
But there are news though that Jrue will be traded as well or the Blazers are going to used him as a trade bait to get young players or maybe future picks as they have to start their rebuilding as Dame is no longer their franchise players.

I do agree though, it's a two way street, maybe Jrue is a good defending and a offensive player, but Dame offer so much depth to the Bucks and with Giannis, they could be pose to be one of the most dominant duo next season. So for me, it's a win-win situation for both teams.

There has to be a change made by the Bucks as they didn't have a good playoffs last season. Imagine, they were the top team, and yet they lost to the Miami Heat, who were only in the play-in tournament. There's some kind of curse the Heat have on the Bucks as they could dominate this strong team. I guess the Bucks will get better with Lillard; at least they will have a clutch player who could take the last shot, which Giannis could not do as he is very predictable.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 12:23:40 PM

After acquiring Damian Lillard, the pressure is on Giannis Antetokounmpo and Bucks to win another NBA title
https://sports.yahoo.com/after-acquiring-damian-lillard-the-pressure-is-on-giannis-antetokounmpo-and-bucks-to-win-another-nba-title-232122048.html

Milwaukee Bucks gave him the recipe for another ring, he might as well play harder this year and take the crown again because this ain't a cheap trade. Grin
I still believe Jrue Holiday has the best value when it comes to being a playmaker and a defensive elite. Heck, for me if he ain't in the Bucks in the Finals, they won't even win that year, or worse, they won't be in the Finals.
Health is no problem for him. He plays like every day is the Finals and doesn't play lazy.
But, this will be a new environment for Giannis, he is the face of the Bucks and now someone will come in that may change that. Chemistry will not be easy but I think Dame is not that unhappy about what happened. I guess he can just breath better now that he is out of the Blazers management.
I think the Bucks had to go big in order to keep Giannis in Milwaukee. He was considering leaving or at least gave them the hint that he might consider it if he didn't get some help. What they had was ok, but as we saw last year it wasn't even close to enough. It took 7 games for Boston to beat them, maybe with a pure shooter such as Dame who is clutch, they can turn the tables this year?

And that's why the odds for Bucks to win the "Most Regular Season Wins" is now 4.00 as they are the favorites. Regular Season Wins - Milwaukee Bucks Over/Under 55.5 games.

It's good though that Giannis blurted out to the media on what he want to do or what he needs. And so the Bucks responded with getting Lillard for Giannis and for sure every Buck fan are very happy on the development. At least Giannis will have every reason to stay with Milwaukee and wiling to work out with Dame and win more championships.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 12:33:06 PM

It's good though that Giannis blurted out to the media on what he want to do or what he needs. And so the Bucks responded with getting Lillard for Giannis and for sure every Buck fan are very happy on the development. At least Giannis will have every reason to stay with Milwaukee and wiling to work out with Dame and win more championships.

Very smart move by Giannis, and he was very honest with the management. Even if that trade did not happen, the outcome of the season is still a big factor affecting Giannis' decision. For now, the hype is very high, but we shouldn't be too complacent, as not all superstars who play with each other create great chemistry. It's undeniable that they have the talent already, but chemistry is still in question. Who will be the main man? Will it be Lillard or still Giannis?
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 01:02:06 PM

Very smart move by Giannis, and he was very honest with the management. Even if that trade did not happen, the outcome of the season is still a big factor affecting Giannis' decision. For now, the hype is very high, but we shouldn't be too complacent, as not all superstars who play with each other create great chemistry. It's undeniable that they have the talent already, but chemistry is still in question. Who will be the main man? Will it be Lillard or still Giannis?

Yes, it could be like Giannis telling it to the management what he wants, without telling to them directly. As he just spoke it to several podcasts and he reiterate it over and over again. And for sure the Management have heard it already and maybe even before that, they could have been looking for some great players in the trade block to get in order to satisfy Giannis.

As for the main man, it doesn't matter though, for sure Lillard knows that this is Giannis team. The most important thing is that they could join up and cooperate which each other as this could be the closest that Lillard could be a NBA champion and then Giannis and the Bucks could be the next team to established a dynasty with them teaming up. Maybe one or two ring will be good enough for the both of them.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 01:14:00 PM

Yes, it could be like Giannis telling it to the management what he wants, without telling to them directly. As he just spoke it to several podcasts and he reiterate it over and over again. And for sure the Management have heard it already and maybe even before that, they could have been looking for some great players in the trade block to get in order to satisfy Giannis.

As for the main man, it doesn't matter though, for sure Lillard knows that this is Giannis team. The most important thing is that they could join up and cooperate which each other as this could be the closest that Lillard could be a NBA champion and then Giannis and the Bucks could be the next team to established a dynasty with them teaming up. Maybe one or two ring will be good enough for the both of them.

I believe Lillard does not have the same characteristics as LeBron James and Kyrie Irving. For me, I believe he is a humble player like Curry. If Lillard is more effective as the team captain, I think Giannis would be okay with that. I heard his interview before; he just wants to win a championship, as individually, he is already fulfilled. This is the first time the Bucks are joined by a legit superstar. By saying that, I mean a player who led his previous team before he joined, and that is Lillard, as he was the main man in Portland for years.

Therefore, this is a challenging situation for both, as the fans are hyping it up, expecting they'll be a championship contender team.

Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 02:15:58 PM

[....]
But, this will be a new environment for Giannis, he is the face of the Bucks and now someone will come in that may change that. Chemistry will not be easy but I think Dame is not that unhappy about what happened.
I don't think Giannis will have an issue with someone like Dame commanding the play. I bet he'll appreciate the work load that will be taken off and the more floor space that will be created for him since Dame is such a threat in the perimeter and beyond the arc. I also see a Lebron-Kyrie dynamic here so chemistry won't be that big of a problem I guess. Team depth is probably their main weakness this new season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AHOYBRAUSE

Activity: 588
Merit: 664

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2023, 02:22:23 PM

[....]
But, this will be a new environment for Giannis, he is the face of the Bucks and now someone will come in that may change that. Chemistry will not be easy but I think Dame is not that unhappy about what happened.
I don't think Giannis will have an issue with someone like Dame commanding the play. I bet he'll appreciate the work load that will be taken off and the more floor space that will be created for him since Dame is such a threat in the perimeter and beyond the arc. I also see a Lebron-Kyrie dynamic here so chemistry won't be that big of a problem I guess. Team depth is probably their main weakness this new season.

100% no problem.
Giannis and the whole NBA know this is Giannis's team.
Dame also knows that and won't make any drama to maybe change that. All he cares about right now is winning, so does Giannis.
They have 1 goal in mind and will do everything they can to achieve that. Fighting to e the number one option or whatever is not on their mind, I am certain of that.

Both can feed of each other. Before they both had the whole attention of the opposite team. Playing together now opens up mor freedom on the court to creat for them.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 05:30:44 PM

I believe Lillard does not have the same characteristics as LeBron James and Kyrie Irving. For me, I believe he is a humble player like Curry. If Lillard is more effective as the team captain, I think Giannis would be okay with that. I heard his interview before; he just wants to win a championship, as individually, he is already fulfilled. This is the first time the Bucks are joined by a legit superstar. By saying that, I mean a player who led his previous team before he joined, and that is Lillard, as he was the main man in Portland for years.

Therefore, this is a challenging situation for both, as the fans are hyping it up, expecting they'll be a championship contender team.

I also wanted to see good chemistry between Giannis and Lilard.

Not that fast, but they need to develop that trust between them. Both are alphas which one of them needs to step down and give
the leadership, I'm aiming to see characteristic of aiming as one and not to fall down with who's much better among the two, a KD
and Curry's respecting each other type of leadership.

If they can create that 1-2 punch between Dame and the Freak, that's a tough offensive attack that Bucks can lean on.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 05:46:50 PM

Not that fast, but they need to develop that trust between them. Both are alphas which one of them needs to step down and give
the leadership, I'm aiming to see characteristic of aiming as one and not to fall down with who's much better among the two, a KD

If they can create that 1-2 punch between Dame and the Freak, that's a tough offensive attack that Bucks can lean on.
They probably not expecting it as well to be playing with one another. But that's already there and they have to embrace both of them to be in the same team.

We're all waiting for the good chemistry that shall be built between both of them since Giannis wants to win another title again and this could be the way that Lillard is going to have.

We have to see it first on how this tandem of theirs are going to make, many of us think the same that they're not going to do well. But, they will be both in the same practice and soon to be in the same court on the regular season.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3007

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 07:51:47 PM

You're right they are both alphas, but that being said they are two different players with very different skill sets.  Lillard is an all time great shooter, and Giannis is an all time great /very tall all around game great..so I don't see them having too much trouble meshing.  Giannis knows what Lillard brings to the table, and you can bet that ownership and management spoke with Giannis about the trade before it went down.  It's important he was on board.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1114

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 08:08:30 PM

Considering Murray/Jokic PNR play ended up with a finals and a title, I am sure that one with Dame and Giannis must be better. However, now is the time for the coaches to sit down and watch every single Nuggets game ever and see if they can do the same or not, that should be the most important part.

I know that they can't do "exactly" the same thing, but between studying them and any other PNR play they could find, I am sure that they are going to dominate that play. They need to make it as good as they possibly could in order to abuse that system. Dame can get in or shoot, Giannis can roll, so his defender can't left him be, but if they switch then Giannis can cook, it is the theoretical unstoppable duo to play.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
September 29, 2023, 08:19:20 PM

Considering Murray/Jokic PNR play ended up with a finals and a title, I am sure that one with Dame and Giannis must be better. However, now is the time for the coaches to sit down and watch every single Nuggets game ever and see if they can do the same or not, that should be the most important part.

I know that they can't do "exactly" the same thing, but between studying them and any other PNR play they could find, I am sure that they are going to dominate that play. They need to make it as good as they possibly could in order to abuse that system. Dame can get in or shoot, Giannis can roll, so his defender can't left him be, but if they switch then Giannis can cook, it is the theoretical unstoppable duo to play.

I don't think they are gonna be a pnr team, Dame will help clear lanes for Giannis.  Giannis is much more of a slasher than jokic.  Also as an elite passer pnr works for jokic.  Going to be fun to see that team on the floor together.  Only about a week away from official practice starting can't wait to finally watch knick basketball again.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 01:01:20 AM

Yes, if they can work it out and established that bonds, it will be difficult to any defender if switch happen that quick sure
basket for Giannis, knowing how hard he attacks the basket.

Still early and we need to wait for them to start getting that connection, with the addition of Dame
to the squad. We will see more on pressure outside.

Both Middleton and Dame will give Giannis space once he executes the one on one, since both stars
have that threat outside.

Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2023, 06:52:49 AM

Pat could be a  good back court duo with Lillard as he can shoot 3s and can score more than Jae.

That's just probably your personal opinion, but statistics don't lie as Jae Crowder shoots better than Pat Connaughton.

Please refer their respective stats.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/connapa01.html
https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/crowdja01.html

Jae is 43.6% while Pat is 33.9%, that's their last season's average, and if you look closely on the stats, Jae's percentage has improve significantly, which is opposite to what happen with Pat.
Yeah my personal opinion, you are correct and thank you for bringing that stats up.
However, stats are a different side of story and It's essential for individual development of a player and that doesn't necessarily mean it could contribute to lead the team to a win.
Jae could have lesser fg attempts than Pat resulting to that figure, but as far as we are talking about PPG, Pat is a bit above than Jae, that's why I said Pat could score more than Jae.
We can't deny that Pat has been an absolutely amazing piece for the Bucks success. The very reason why he got the three-year $28.2 million dollar contract after the 2021–2022 season. So IMO, Pat has developed a good chemistry to the team already that he's confident to make his own play and create his own shot.
Nevertheless, they are both amazing player. Now, it's up to the coaching staff how they will asses their starting five.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gagux123

Activity: 1554
Merit: 808

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2023, 07:38:17 AM

Lillard, Middleton, Portis, Giannis and Lopez, could this be a potential Bucks starting lineup?

Portis might sit out because they'd become too big if he were included in the starting lineup, which would slow the team down. Additionally, Portis is a great player, so it would be nice to see him in the second unit. You can check out this article that discusses the potential lineup.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/bucks-starting-lineup-damian-lillard-trade-giannis-brook-lopez

POINT GUARD: Damian Lillard
SHOOTING GUARD: Khris Middleton
SMALL FORWARD: Jae Crowder
POWER FORWARD: Giannis Antetokounmpo
CENTER: Brook Lopez
Thank you! I'll access this link you shared

Looking from this perspective, this is true, Portis is a tall player and would slow down the entire team, but depending on the situation of the game, when Crowder or Antetokounmpo goes to rest, Portis could come in to temporarily replace them.
Well, I believe there are several different combinations that the Bucks can make with this new team, especially with Lillard on the squad!

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2020

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2023, 07:49:31 AM

100% no problem.
Giannis and the whole NBA know this is Giannis's team.
Dame also knows that and won't make any drama to maybe change that. All he cares about right now is winning, so does Giannis.
They have 1 goal in mind and will do everything they can to achieve that. Fighting to e the number one option or whatever is not on their mind, I am certain of that.

Both can feed of each other. Before they both had the whole attention of the opposite team. Playing together now opens up mor freedom on the court to creat for them.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Lillard has been the leader of the Blazers for most of his career, and I think he's going to try to become the leader of the Bucks as well, thereby changing Giannis' role on the team. Of course, they both want to win a championship, but in order to do that, they should have a great understanding on the court and be willing to give in to each other to achieve a good team result.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 09:18:24 AM

They probably not expecting it as well to be playing with one another. But that's already there and they have to embrace both of them to be in the same team.

We're all waiting for the good chemistry that shall be built between both of them since Giannis wants to win another title again and this could be the way that Lillard is going to have.

We have to see it first on how this tandem of theirs are going to make, many of us think the same that they're not going to do well. But, they will be both in the same practice and soon to be in the same court on the regular season.

I expect both Giannis and Lillard to have good chemistry. Both are alphas in their different teams but both are not ball hogs and are team first type of players so they should go along just like KD and Curry before.

So it is my first time to take a look at the current odds. The hype is really strong on the Milwaukee Bucks to crown this season. Personally, I still pick the Denver Nuggets as the overall favorites then the Bucks while the Suns and Celtics are close next. Very interesting as the West and East both have 2 of the favorite teams to win.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 3105 3106 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3112 3113 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 [3144] 3145 3146 3147 3148 3149 3150 3151 3152 3153 3154 3155 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 3161 3162 3163 3164 3165 3166 3167 3168 3169 3170 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 3185 3186 3187 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 ... 3394 »
  Print  

Jump to: