News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080 3081 3082 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 [3105] 3106 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3112 3113 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 3144 3145 3146 3147 3148 3149 3150 3151 3152 3153 3154 3155 ... 3402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878921 times)
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 02:39:23 AM

^ I have my doubts that Zion will ever be able to play a full 82 game season. He’s just too big to be a professional basketball player. The speed and strength of this guy almost ensures an injury. Healthy, he’s the most dominant player the NBA has seen since Shaq, and more athletic than a young LeBron. If they did figure out how to keep him healthy for the rest of his career, he would no doubt be one of the best to ever do it.

Unless he changes how he plays and tries to play smart rather than driving strong and hard on the basket, we might not see him complete a whole season. It is a hard switch since speed and strength are his bread and butter but at the expense of his body. It is good that we see him now trimming down but I think that is not enough. Like what others here have suggested, he needs to develop his postgame. It is not attractive and highlight-producing moves, but it will surely save his career and lengthen his playing days.

I think the problem is that players have gotten so much bigger and stronger over the years that injuries are just more likely. The obvious solution would be to have less games but that would mean less money and a nightmare for career stats. That’s why I understand load management. Players like Kobe or LeBron who are going for their legacy will always be out there if they can.

That could be a factor. Also, NBA players start young, and their body is not fully developed for a full professional season in the NBA. Unlike before, players used to go to college first then draft on NBA. Now, NBA are drafting straight from High school. The game also is fast-paced now. And with so many games in a season, their body can hardly recover from the stress.

^ I have my doubts that Zion will ever be able to play a full 82 game season. He’s just too big to be a professional basketball player. The speed and strength of this guy almost ensures an injury. Healthy, he’s the most dominant player the NBA has seen since Shaq, and more athletic than a young LeBron. If they did figure out how to keep him healthy for the rest of his career, he would no doubt be one of the best to ever do it.

It's worth noting that Shaq wasn't prone to injuries like Zion is, even though Shaq weighed a lot more than Zion, and he played in a time when the paint was more contact-oriented rather than as soft as it is now. By comparison, Shaq missed only 5 games in his first three seasons in the NBA, while Zion missed 161 games in his first three seasons. It's hard to imagine what the Pelicans management and medical staff should do to keep Zion healthy throughout his NBA career.

Shaq does not do quick moves or drives to the basket; he does post moves. His era also was a slow-paced unlike in today's games.

Well, the Pelicans knew what they were getting when they drafted Zion. He was injured in his last game in Duke and if I am right, he was also injured when they drafted him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 06:24:59 AM

New York Times is reporting a quote from Giannis Antetokounmpo where he alludes to signing with a new team for the first time ever. Definitely trouble for the Bucks. He’s going to play for them this year, but to me it sounds like he’s preparing them for a departure after the season. If he goes to the Warriors and pairs with Curry, it will be the greatest team ever built.

Wouldn't really make sense, but wouldn't be weird either. Bucks are not that great, but he already won a title with them and been a "single team guy" so far, he could just keep playing there until he retires and make a lot of money and be remembered as a great MVP and fmvp, and just goes off the sunset. That is the no pressure choice, if he wants to have all the pressure he could get, then he could simply just partner up with another star, and he could try to get more rings and if he does get it then that's even better than what he had so far, but if he fails, that would be worse because he left his team for nothing in that case. So lets see what he does but I sure do hope he stays.

If he's seeking for more title biting, that kind of offer will help him to hype his career,

pairing him with Steph together with the core stars of Warriors is somehow like having another kind of KD type of star.

Step and the rest of the team knows how to work things out as they always aiming to win and not just to
gain individual stats and achievements.

I like to see how this rumor will rise and how Giannis will bring enlightenment with these possibilities.
Yamifoud

Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 08:00:42 AM

New York Times is reporting a quote from Giannis Antetokounmpo where he alludes to signing with a new team for the first time ever. Definitely trouble for the Bucks. He’s going to play for them this year, but to me it sounds like he’s preparing them for a departure after the season. If he goes to the Warriors and pairs with Curry, it will be the greatest team ever built.

Wouldn't really make sense, but wouldn't be weird either. Bucks are not that great, but he already won a title with them and been a "single team guy" so far, he could just keep playing there until he retires and make a lot of money and be remembered as a great MVP and fmvp, and just goes off the sunset. That is the no pressure choice, if he wants to have all the pressure he could get, then he could simply just partner up with another star, and he could try to get more rings and if he does get it then that's even better than what he had so far, but if he fails, that would be worse because he left his team for nothing in that case. So lets see what he does but I sure do hope he stays.

If he's seeking for more title biting, that kind of offer will help him to hype his career,

pairing him with Steph together with the core stars of Warriors is somehow like having another kind of KD type of star.

Step and the rest of the team knows how to work things out as they always aiming to win and not just to

I like to see how this rumor will rise and how Giannis will bring enlightenment with these possibilities.

It would be easier for the Warriors to win the championship with Giannis on the roster. They would have a big man who can contribute on both offense and defense in an impressive way, especially considering he's an MVP. This addition would eliminate conflicts over positions, allowing Curry and Thompson to focus on the outside game while Giannis dominates inside. Just imagine how much stronger the Warriors would be, as their previous challenge was defending attacks in the paint.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 08:28:54 AM

It would be easier for the Warriors to win the championship with Giannis on the roster. They would have a big man who can contribute on both offense and defense in an impressive way, especially considering he's an MVP. This addition would eliminate conflicts over positions, allowing Curry and Thompson to focus on the outside game while Giannis dominates inside. Just imagine how much stronger the Warriors would be, as their previous challenge was defending attacks in the paint.

To make that scenario possible, they might need to part ways with some of their star players. While Curry and Thompson could stay to provide deadly shooting around Giannis, there might be trades involving CP3 and Draymond Green, given the salary cap constraints. Let's wait and see how Giannis' journey unfolds this upcoming season. If his team manages to win a championship, will he still stick with his original plan?

According to the data ; https://www.spotrac.com/nba/milwaukee-bucks/giannis-antetokounmpo-13328/

He's only player option in  2024-25 season.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2023, 09:24:29 AM

I don't see why he would be leaving the Bucks.  I mean maybe there's internal struggles we haven't heard about, or perhaps things I simply haven't heard about, but lets say he does..greatest team ever? I think that's a bit of a stretch.  Curry is getting old, and although he's still the greatest shooter ever, he's getting old.  Klay isn't the same player he use to be either.  

I guess he's still sour with what happened to them from the last 2 playoffs after they won in 2021, after that, the Bucks are going down the slope, and they got upset with the Miami Heat. Giannis reacts too early as he became impatient. He even said that he won't be staying in a team for 20 years and not winning another championship again. So, this is going to be the final chance for Milwaukee in keeping Giannis. Well, it's either they'll give up with him or consistently provide and surround him with good role players.
Giannis is about to take the same path as KD, the only difference is Giannis won 1 with the same team who drafted him, while KD got beaten once and then totally gave up LOL.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kaimoure

Activity: 15
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 09:52:10 AM

I don't see why he would be leaving the Bucks.  I mean maybe there's internal struggles we haven't heard about, or perhaps things I simply haven't heard about, but lets say he does..greatest team ever? I think that's a bit of a stretch.  Curry is getting old, and although he's still the greatest shooter ever, he's getting old.  Klay isn't the same player he use to be either. 

No way that team is better than the 72-10 Bulls.  Though of course I am biased.

I think the reason he will gonna leave bucks is because they been beaten by 8th seed. He's just bitter he can't do what he do before. Joining a warriors for what? I don't think he will be playing on warrios though but who knows. curry will retire anytime soon once he became a hall of famer.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2023, 10:09:17 AM

I think the reason he will gonna leave bucks is because they been beaten by 8th seed. He's just bitter he can't do what he do before. Joining a warriors for what? I don't think he will be playing on warrios though but who knows. curry will retire anytime soon once he became a hall of famer.

I'm thinking that maybe he don't have any plan to leave Bucks. He just want to challenge his management and his teammates since just like what you said that is really a frustrating lose they encounter last season. Many think that they finish strong and can reach the finals but unexpectedly they are been eliminated.

But if things fall in bad place maybe he might really do that but I don't believe that he will go to Warriors since they might lose a lot of asset just to get Giannis on their team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 10:09:31 AM

I guess he's still sour with what happened to them from the last 2 playoffs after they won in 2021, after that, the Bucks are going down the slope, and they got upset with the Miami Heat. Giannis reacts too early as he became impatient. He even said that he won't be staying in a team for 20 years and not winning another championship again. So, this is going to be the final chance for Milwaukee in keeping Giannis. Well, it's either they'll give up with him or consistently provide and surround him with good role players.
Giannis is about to take the same path as KD, the only difference is Giannis won 1 with the same team who drafted him, while KD got beaten once and then totally gave up LOL.

Maybe yes, he wanted to put some pressure on the franchise to add some more role players to make the team more competitive.
After that humiliating loss against the Heat.

The rumors might be something that needs to address as early as this season or else Bucks may lose
their main alpha. More on how the management will take care of this rumor and how they'll going
to deal with Giannis.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 10:22:31 AM

Maybe yes, he wanted to put some pressure on the franchise to add some more role players to make the team more competitive.
After that humiliating loss against the Heat.

The rumors might be something that needs to address as early as this season or else Bucks may lose
their main alpha. More on how the management will take care of this rumor and how they'll going
to deal with Giannis.

I don't think that the Bucks needs to be alarm with Giannis statement, maybe some pressure on their side to change something, but that's it. We all know that the first brunt of players is their coaches, so maybe if there will be some changes, it will be the coach that will be fired first before players leaving.

I don't think that they should be humiliated with that lost to the Heat. Miami went on to the finals against the Nuggets, it will be bad if they lost to a team that didn't even reach the finals in the East. And it could be a big lessons for Giannis in that series, and to be fair, he got injured early on that series as well.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 10:31:04 AM

I'm thinking that maybe he don't have any plan to leave Bucks. He just want to challenge his management and his teammates since just like what you said that is really a frustrating lose they encounter last season. Many think that they finish strong and can reach the finals but unexpectedly they are been eliminated.

But if things fall in bad place maybe he might really do that but I don't believe that he will go to Warriors since they might lose a lot of asset just to get Giannis on their team.
Yes, not sure who will be available in the trading block if the Warriors pursue Giannis in the future or if Giannis ask for a trade and wanted to be in the Warriors uniform. But maybe this is just another way to wake up the Bucks management,  they still have a good rotation and solid team, but perhaps some pieces might have to move so that the team will also move forward in the future. And I do think that Giannis will be the last person to move out of the team, its not Middleton got injured and perhaps not the same again when he comes back last season.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 11:48:04 AM

I don't think that they should be humiliated with that lost to the Heat. Miami went on to the finals against the Nuggets, it will be bad if they lost to a team that didn't even reach the finals in the East. And it could be a big lessons for Giannis in that series, and to be fair, he got injured early on that series as well.

Your point is valid. The Miami Heat were underrated in the playoffs; not only did they defeat the Bucks, but they also overcame the Celtics – both formidable teams. In fact, these two teams were considered stronger contenders for the NBA championship compared to the Nuggets. The Nuggets gained strength as the season progressed, especially with Jamal Murray returning to his old form.

As for the Bucks, it's possible they've been somewhat complacent due to their previous championship win. Their early exit from the playoffs could be frustrating for them. They've taken a significant step by replacing their coach, and with a new coach in place, there's potential for change. The Bucks might regain their momentum and return to the Finals. However, consistency and maintaining good health throughout the season will be crucial for their success.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 12:07:21 PM

I also definitely think that it is a little bit of a stretch to say that they will be the greatest team ever. But it can obviously be said that it will be a really good team. I know that Stephen Curry is getting old. But he does not seem to be losing his abilities any time soon. Klay is definitely not the same player that he used to be, I do agree with you on that one.

Anyway, I think it is going to be pretty interesting to see if he does decide to go to the Warriors. I am not sure if that is going to happen though.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2026

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2023, 12:56:02 PM

Well, the Pelicans knew what they were getting when they drafted Zion. He was injured in his last game in Duke and if I am right, he was also injured when they drafted him.

Although Zion has only recently started his NBA career, he already has a pretty impressive list of injuries. I decided to check some websites about it, and it looks like he had a right knee torn meniscus in 2019, right knee soreness in 2020, a right-hand thumb sprain, and a right foot injury in 2021, and now he has a hamstring injury. In any case, you're right that the Pelicans were probably aware of all the risks when they selected him in the draft.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 01:15:32 PM

I also definitely think that it is a little bit of a stretch to say that they will be the greatest team ever. But it can obviously be said that it will be a really good team. I know that Stephen Curry is getting old. But he does not seem to be losing his abilities any time soon. Klay is definitely not the same player that he used to be, I do agree with you on that one.

Anyway, I think it is going to be pretty interesting to see if he does decide to go to the Warriors. I am not sure if that is going to happen though.

I don't think we can compare the Bulls of 72-10 and the Warriors of 73-9. For one the Warriors failed after a huge lead in the finals against Lebron. And I don't think we can see another player of Jordan's caliber or Steph's power shooting that completely change the complexion of the NBA.

Klay though is still working hard with his shooting this season, he still has one of the deadliest shot in the game no doubt about it. And as this two age, they gain so much experience already.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 02:47:42 PM

It wouldn't be that surprising anymore if he choose to speak up and ask for a trade next summer if the team will still fail because he is already making a warning. He may or may not do it but the team should be worry because without Giannis on their team, they already know what's next and it might take a while before they can appear and play in the post-season again.
carlisle1

Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 02:48:34 PM

Yes, not sure who will be available in the trading block if the Warriors pursue Giannis in the future or if Giannis ask for a trade and wanted to be in the Warriors uniform. But maybe this is just another way to wake up the Bucks management,  they still have a good rotation and solid team, but perhaps some pieces might have to move so that the team will also move forward in the future. And I do think that Giannis will be the last person to move out of the team, its not Middleton got injured and perhaps not the same again when he comes back last season.

We don't know if how things will take place or it's just the way how Giannis wanted to negotiate with his next paycheck,
maybe he's just doing this stuff to make something big.

We all know how huge those contracts extension and from other stars and players who just made them richer than what they have before.

Just going to wait if what might happen to this rumor if Giannis is serious with his statement.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 03:05:26 PM

Your point is valid. The Miami Heat were underrated in the playoffs; not only did they defeat the Bucks, but they also overcame the Celtics – both formidable teams. In fact, these two teams were considered stronger contenders for the NBA championship compared to the Nuggets. The Nuggets gained strength as the season progressed, especially with Jamal Murray returning to his old form.

As for the Bucks, it's possible they've been somewhat complacent due to their previous championship win. Their early exit from the playoffs could be frustrating for them. They've taken a significant step by replacing their coach, and with a new coach in place, there's potential for change. The Bucks might regain their momentum and return to the Finals. However, consistency and maintaining good health throughout the season will be crucial for their success.

And yeah, they are amongst the favorites in the East together with Boston and Sixers, and they were all eliminated. And you can see the frustrations of Giannis in the post game interview.

But not sure if he is willing to get out of the Bucks, he has been somewhat in the best position still, and maybe the next season will be the biggest test for Giannis if he can bring the Bucks to the finals again and then we can talk about his trade or what will be Bucks management will do if they don't make it next season.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 03:47:04 PM

And yeah, they are amongst the favorites in the East together with Boston and Sixers, and they were all eliminated. And you can see the frustrations of Giannis in the post game interview.

But not sure if he is willing to get out of the Bucks, he has been somewhat in the best position still, and maybe the next season will be the biggest test for Giannis if he can bring the Bucks to the finals again and then we can talk about his trade or what will be Bucks management will do if they don't make it next season.

They could've made it or at least gave the Heat a much harder time before the latter can overcome them but Giannis was just unfortunate because he faced an unforeseen injury in the Game 1 which resulted to a terrible series loss against the Heat, he managed to return but it was too late because the team was already in the deep mess while the Heat was advancing every game while they are still on the advantage.

It will be an interesting season for the Bucks this coming season and I know they can make it to the playoffs again if they can retain their consistency without having any troublesome injuries along the road.

kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 04:57:20 PM

I don't think we can compare the Bulls of 72-10 and the Warriors of 73-9. For one the Warriors failed after a huge lead in the finals against Lebron. And I don't think we can see another player of Jordan's caliber or Steph's power shooting that completely change the complexion of the NBA.

Klay though is still working hard with his shooting this season, he still has one of the deadliest shot in the game no doubt about it. And as this two age, they gain so much experience already.

I am not saying that they are definitely going to be the best. But I did say that they are going to be one of the best. I know that Stephen Curry is already 35 years old. And generally, at this age, the players start to show that in their performance. But Stephen Curry is still definitely going very strong. But that also raises the question of "how long is he going to perform like this?" I don’t think he will be able to continue like this for much longer.

Klay is definitely working hard. But he is also 33 years old. He is also not going to get any younger.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4248

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2023, 05:26:18 PM

I’m not the only one thinking it. Giannis would make such a deadly combination with Steph that I think they almost owe it to us to make it happen. If Klay decides to stick around in Golden State I don’t think his age will be a big issue. His game isn’t based on athleticism. His defense might struggle but that jump shot isn’t going anywhere.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080 3081 3082 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 3089 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 3101 3102 3103 3104 [3105] 3106 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3112 3113 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 3144 3145 3146 3147 3148 3149 3150 3151 3152 3153 3154 3155 ... 3402 »
  Print  

Jump to: