Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?  (Read 133884 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:47:22 PM

If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.

Thats a good idea, if you wanna buy a house, you should know the right time when you sure, the bitcoin's price is highest than you need to convert into fiat. and then buy a New house.

New housing seems poorly built these days, i guess it depends where you are.  Also seems like they cost more, are smaller and have paper thin walls. 
it's up to holders of bitcoin, but it's even better if you buy a house with the symbol bitcoin. I think it's very cool to be seen by people. and maybe they are curious about the bitcoin therefore

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duts_bg

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:59:12 PM

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.
Grin
In the previous big rise, in China were seling houses, against bitcoins.

SHIFT is a distributed P2P network that incentivizes decentralization for secure content publishing and storage.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:07:12 PM

i dont think so,do you think bitcoin enough for buy house?bitcoin price is fluctuate,its not good for you to buy house with bitcoin,i rather to trade bitcoin into money and then buy house with that money,as wise man i will more happy to use bitcoin as investement.
Yes, bitcoin price is not that much for buying a house. However real state investment is generally is a safe investment.
Just look at Donald Trump, owns real estate, made a bunch of money off of owning the properties and having people work to make those properties valuable. As long as there is something that can make a property valuable, it is a profitable investment, especially if you own where a city is bound to expand to in the future.
martha5dool

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:05:56 PM

no way you cant buy an house with that amount
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:40:22 AM

Why not? if he has a big stash with him..OP said that he might withdraw 80 - 90% of his coins.. So that's probably big enough and his condition is "when the price goes up very high"...
quintiilieo

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:37:20 AM

If your bitcoin convertion in fiat can buy a house why not. You should buy your house so that you shouldnt rent anymore. Its better than to have a owned house than renting so that you can earn more in bitcoin.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:44:21 AM

it depend how much high bitcoin will go 1 btc at 50k could already buy you a small house, better to have 10 at 10k, it would be easy to have a bigger house
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:45:14 AM

i dont think so,do you think bitcoin enough for buy house?bitcoin price is fluctuate,its not good for you to buy house with bitcoin,i rather to trade bitcoin into money and then buy house with that money,as wise man i will more happy to use bitcoin as investement.
Yes, bitcoin price is not that much for buying a house. However real state investment is generally is a safe investment.
Than you need also a lot of Bitcoins if you want to invest in a house and of course it is not that bad to make an investment in a house because that is so much worth.
And that is nice for the future because you can even have some profit with it and that is nice.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:35:13 PM

You can buy a house with bitcoin even now but with more than one bitcoin. Now you can buy a house maybe with 100-200 coins.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 06:56:30 PM

If house is your goal you can make it real, but if you have better idea how to use your money don't buy a house, it's really simple isnt' it?  Grin Grin

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:38:40 AM

If house is your goal you can make it real, but if you have better idea how to use your money don't buy a house, it's really simple isnt' it?  Grin Grin

As quoted its better to go for a house if its your long time desire. At the same time make sure the investment you do on the house would be really profitable when years pass.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:45:27 AM

You buy a mansion and put a bitcoin logo so people will recognized you as one of the billionaires from bitcoin. That will happen if you have a good amount coins holding in your wallet now.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:55:18 PM

But bitcoin is also a currency like all other currencies, and yes it is fluctuating like all other currencies, you can notice that all the currencies are fluctuating at some intervals, so there is no any problem to buy a house with bitcoin.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:10:08 AM

But bitcoin is also a currency like all other currencies, and yes it is fluctuating like all other currencies, you can notice that all the currencies are fluctuating at some intervals, so there is no any problem to buy a house with bitcoin.
If you have an amount of bitcoin that can commensurate in buying a house then that would be possible. If the price goes to the moon this coming years we may have a possibility to buy new house or even new cars. That would be awesome if it happens.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:42:30 AM

Absolutely go buy a house so that you can your hard work, and you can be proud of it,
that your house was bought with the use of bitcoin. That can convince other people to get into bitcoin.

Signature for rent
Ybalevia

Activity: 244

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:49:20 AM

Investing in a house is the best thing that you can do and that is because there are still a lot of people that is getting more Bitcoin so they can also make a bigger investment and that is perfect.
But you need a lot of coins before you are going to make that big investment.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:54:08 AM

Investing in a house is the best thing that you can do and that is because there are still a lot of people that is getting more Bitcoin so they can also make a bigger investment and that is perfect.

Yes, it's very expensive but it's very worth for your upcoming income

WHY ?

Because when you've bought the house , you can start your own business by renting house to somebody else.

So if you have more bitcoin to spend, you should buy more house to gain more profit

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:26:53 AM

Yes, it's very expensive but it's very worth for your upcoming income

WHY ?

Because when you've bought the house , you can start your own business by renting house to somebody else.

So if you have more bitcoin to spend, you should buy more house to gain more profit

Indeed this could be a option and with houses it hold their worth mostly the worth of houses will not go down.
So its good to invest in a house if you ask me.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:19:44 PM

It would be perfect for you if you can invest in a house and that is because you can sell it even later with some nice profit and that would be perfect for you.
The only thing is that you need a lot of coins with Bitcoin if you want to buy a house.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:42:47 PM

Absolutely go buy a house so that you can your hard work, and you can be proud of it,
that your house was bought with the use of bitcoin. That can convince other people to get into bitcoin.
I think OP should definitely buy a house even without the price increase of bitcoins. Why? Because house is a necessity, a part of the heirarchy of basic needs. I mean, if bitcoins don't increase in value, he wouldn't buy a house? That's just wrong imo.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: