Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?  (Read 133884 times)
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:02:18 PM

I can't believe we can do all this fuss discussing about houses as investments considering we can handle one of the most exciting technologies after the internet  Grin
I think a good answer to this question is: It depends how much bitcoin you have and also do you have a house or not and if you do not have house but you have bitcoins then buy a house.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:23:47 AM

Putting 90% of your capital into a house seems like a bad idea
If it was 50% I think it is a good idea.
You don't want to shrink your capital to much
yes, I guess it's like saving money in no time. it should really be done if you have a lot of bitcoin. everyone dreams of a home, so it was very good for users bitcoin
Yeah everyone are in need of homes, some have it and others don't. Those people who don't have homes dream about buying a new home. If probably bitcoin price increase more during halving, their wish may come true.

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 07:10:01 AM

I can't believe we can do all this fuss discussing about houses as investments considering we can handle one of the most exciting technologies after the internet  Grin
I believe this is not a fuss discussion because not everyone is good in investing stuff such as on houses, etc. Investing is a serious matter, and it does need a lot of consideration before you start investing.

Life sucks.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:42:21 AM

To buy a house is the best investment that you can make because the value is not falling down of a house and that is why it is so good to buy a house.
You need also a lot of coins if you want to make an investment in a house but it is worth enough.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:48:41 AM

I don't think this as fuss discussion. If an user is in need for a house and if bitcoin price goes very high sure he can go for a house, because investment made on properties are much worthy than any other form of investment.
I also agree with this opinion.Housing is one of the basic need of human beings since time immemorial.Shortage of land for housing is increasing rapidly by day and consequently its prices.Real estate is the safest investment if you can afford it.Bitcoin is also a good investment but not as good as real estate

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:33:54 AM

I'm not judging anyone's opinion here I'm simply impressed by the fact so many of you would buy a house with BTC. I would prefer to rent it if that makes sense. I would buy some land for sure not a house.
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:08:35 AM

I'm not judging anyone's opinion here I'm simply impressed by the fact so many of you would buy a house with BTC. I would prefer to rent it if that makes sense. I would buy some land for sure not a house.

Its much cheaper if we buy a land and just build our own dream house,in the future we might see that a house is going to be sold for bitcoin and its really possible.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:32:29 AM

Let's have a very high bitcoin price and I can definitely tell you that my last problem would be the one of buying a new house.  Grin
So, again: give me a high bitcoin price and I will act accordingly!  Wink Wink Wink
to be honest it is impossible for the bitcoin price to grow that much right now thus you wont be able to buy a house for your btc for a really long time in my opinion

though if the price would go up that much i think you should buy eeverything you want if it makes you rich because after some time the price might fall once again
It is not that bad to buy a house with Bitcoin because to invest in a house is one of the best investments that you can make and that is nice for you and later for the future.
A house will almost never fall down in value so that is good for later if you can have some more profit if you are selling the house in the future.

House investment is best and you are always happy unless an earthquake or a war destroy your home forever.  Cry

So its depends on the country where u live and the military situation there.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:41:00 AM

Its much cheaper if we buy a land and just build our own dream house,in the future we might see that a house is going to be sold for bitcoin and its really possible.

I disagree with you...Though we know that you can save money if you will be the one building your own dream house, But the convenience of just buying it is an advantage, you don't have to wait before your house is build..Besides, materials of today has already classes...which sometimes if  you have no knowledge about what you are building might result to a substandard houses..unlike before that steels  and woods are in only one size and standard...
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:42:27 AM

Well, buying a land also good. So you don't need to worry about a house like earthquake or something. And land is no need to worry about land.
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:37:35 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 10:52:37 AM by Hutalar

Well, buying a land also good. So you don't need to worry about a house like earthquake or something. And land is no need to worry about land.

Yes if we buy a land and then we start to build our home on that land then we will be more satisfied with our construction because we will be sure that we have used a good material for making that house. I am planning to do that all with my bitcoin when the price will be at a level when we will be abe to buy that.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:42:59 PM

for investment in real estate is currently located at the peak of popularity. many people who trying to buy land, property, house for investment.
because of the price data of real estate has increased every year

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:46:42 AM

When the bitcoin price goes to $100,000 each, I will sell 10 bitcoin and buy a nice house. I shall have enough to pay property tax.

At this current movement in price, I doubt that we will see $100,000, not even $10,000, but if price reaches atleast $1,000, then with a 100 bitcoin, in where I live, you could almost buy a quality house and a car...  Smiley
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:01:54 AM

for investment in real estate is currently located at the peak of popularity. many people who trying to buy land, property, house for investment.
because of the price data of real estate has increased every year

well, it differs from country to country. and even sometimes from city to city.
the every year rise which makes real estate an investment is mostly happening in developing countries and those countries with high inflation rates, that is why buying land will save your money's worth and grow it over time.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:13:46 AM

When the bitcoin price goes to $100,000 each, I will sell 10 bitcoin and buy a nice house. I shall have enough to pay property tax.
yes, we've all want that moment.
but it seems impossible. so I can only pray for the best.  Cheesy
Karartma1
Legendary

Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:57:51 PM

It kind of depends of where you buy it because, for instance, if you buy it where there are floods or other things like that then you need to worry a bit about it. Don't you think?
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:47:41 AM

It kind of depends of where you buy it because, for instance, if you buy it where there are floods or other things like that then you need to worry a bit about it. Don't you think?

It is something to think about, the location of the property that you are going to buy.If it is in a place where rainy days are panic days, then it won't be advisable to buy that land, but of course it is way cheaper than buying a property on a first class subdivisions..In where I live, 10 BTC is enough to buy a lot in those flood prone areas..
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:12:18 AM

Let's have a very high bitcoin price and I can definitely tell you that my last problem would be the one of buying a new house.  Grin
So, again: give me a high bitcoin price and I will act accordingly!  Wink Wink Wink
to be honest it is impossible for the bitcoin price to grow that much right now thus you wont be able to buy a house for your btc for a really long time in my opinion

though if the price would go up that much i think you should buy eeverything you want if it makes you rich because after some time the price might fall once again
It is not that bad to buy a house with Bitcoin because to invest in a house is one of the best investments that you can make and that is nice for you and later for the future.
A house will almost never fall down in value so that is good for later if you can have some more profit if you are selling the house in the future.
Buying a house is the best investment. Houses are expensive by the way. You need to have a lot of bitCoins to buy it.
Also the price of house always get increased so your investment is never in a loss. But the catch is bitcoin will get more appreciation than your house may bring.

nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:49:36 AM

Of course if you gonna buy a house you need to examine its place and the history of the house and check if its worth to buy or not because the money that you will give is ireversable once you have made a deal.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:27:34 AM

Buying a house is the best investment. Houses are expensive by the way. You need to have a lot of bitCoins to buy it.
Also the price of house always get increased so your investment is never in a loss. But the catch is bitcoin will get more appreciation than your house may bring.

Buying house in my country is too hard as it is so expensive, I don't think i can buy a house with my present coins even though price increases, my dream is that I want to collect more coins in future and buy a house soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: