Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?  (Read 133884 times)
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:56:12 AM

To buy a house with it at where it stand right now you would need more than a few  bitcoins in order to achieve this or buy a few bitcoins and alt coins then wait until the end of the year, they might grow enough to buy that home after all  Wink

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:20:03 AM

A day will come when bitcoin price will be much high than our best expectations, at that time everyone will buy anything with only one bitcoin, But I think bitcoin reaching to that stage will require a large time period and a hard struggle and a large community to support. At that time, we hope we will alive.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:23:43 AM

To buy a house with it at where it stand right now you would need more than a few  bitcoins in order to achieve this or buy a few bitcoins and alt coins then wait until the end of the year, they might grow enough to buy that home after all  Wink

If we are planning to buy a house, at this moment we should have invest in bitcoin and keep it...With the price right now, when we are going to buy bitcoin and keep it until the year end, I think it's better to just keep it in fiat..But if we are going to buy house later on, say about 10 years from now, then I think it's fine to invest now in bitcoin..
iram66680

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:40:45 AM

If we are planning to buy a house, at this moment we should have invest in bitcoin and keep it...With the price right now, when we are going to buy bitcoin and keep it until the year end, I think it's better to just keep it in fiat..But if we are going to buy house later on, say about 10 years from now, then I think it's fine to invest now in bitcoin..
Sounds like a mortgage  Cheesy
I believe you should save as much bitcoin as you can now, then wait, but not 10 years. By then you will be old enough to retire into an old folk home then what of your bitcoins then? You might as well leave then in your will for your grandkids to discover what their worth is.  Wink

JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:48:15 AM

It is good to buy a house of course, because if you are buying a house you will always have more money later in the future when you are selling that house after some 20 years and that is nice.
To buy a house you need a lot of Bitcoin otherwise it will be not possible I think, or the value must be high.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:31:04 PM

That's not a right decision. Make profit with altcoins only when it is in rise. Else buying and holding bitcoin is profitable rather than altcoins.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:06:37 PM

If the price is right, taking care of the basic survivals to not be homeless is the way to go.

And thats providing a roof over your head and not paying a bank for it, even better.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 11:48:48 AM

If you are living in a third world country and there you want to buy a house in the village then definitely you can buy a house with only one bitcoin but if you want to buy in city or in a first world country then you will need some high amount of bitcoin to buy that house.

But he is talking that when bitcoin price goes up very high,
I think if the price reach to $10,000,000 , then he should buy a house with that, but no one knows that is it possible for the bitcoin to reach that much value!!!!!!!

Haha. I know I will buy one as soon as I'd get that rich and all funded up from BTCs. I mean come on, that is a house, and we probably got our BTCs just a couple of dollars and imagine being able to a house from it.
if we did have a lot of bitcoin, why not? should we buy the house a lot and consider it as an investment house, and perhaps some of the cars as well in order to be complementary  Grin

To get complementary is totally tough. I believe buying a house is really profitable and a must because investing in property never makes our value go down.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
malphite

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:06:33 AM

Investment in property is not bad investment,especially if you are a subtenant.If BTC one day go up to very high price why not sell some % of it and invest in your own house or buy new car.If only the BTC price went so high, many would be happy and fulfilled some life wishes Smiley

I dont know about bad, but there are bad properties comparison if you dont do your homework.

So the general sense of it is yes, its good. But you better know a damn expert into what youre getting yourself into eg: contracters needed, etc.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:17:15 AM

If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.

Your question itself is immensely stupid. Certainly you should buy a house with bitcoin (if you are able to). Instead of having bitcoin, it is always better to have a tangible asset which has a huge upside potential. If the real estate sector is booming in your country, it is a very good idea to use bitcoin to buy an asset.

Go ahead with it!

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:20:19 AM

Let's have a very high bitcoin price and I can definitely tell you that my last problem would be the one of buying a new house.  Grin
So, again: give me a high bitcoin price and I will act accordingly!  Wink Wink Wink
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:34:15 AM

Let's have a very high bitcoin price and I can definitely tell you that my last problem would be the one of buying a new house.  Grin
So, again: give me a high bitcoin price and I will act accordingly!  Wink Wink Wink
if you buy a house now. Of course you will need to pay a lot of bitcoin. but if the price rises bicoin high. you just need some bitcoin to pay for the house.
but the question is when we have to wait for that to happen? LOL
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:38:37 PM

Yeah better to make desisions when time is right but everyone want to dream a bit. Who knows maybe bitcoin will reach good point and we all take houses for us. (no)

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:48:59 AM

Yeah better to make desisions when time is right but everyone want to dream a bit. Who knows maybe bitcoin will reach good point and we all take houses for us. (no)
Yeah it's a dream for me, I can't guess whether it comes true in future, because earning that much bitcoin takes years, if  Price increases there is a chance, we have to utilize it.

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:58:39 AM

Yeah it's a dream for me, I can't guess whether it comes true in future, because earning that much bitcoin takes years, if  Price increases there is a chance, we have to utilize it.
have a home is everybody's dream. I hope so too, hopefully in the future at least bitcoin prices could continue to rise. so for now we will continue to collect bitcoin as much as possible. maybe 10-20 years I can be achieved to buy a house from the bitcoin.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:34:38 AM

to be honest it is impossible for the bitcoin price to grow that much right now thus you wont be able to buy a house for your btc for a really long time in my opinion

though if the price would go up that much i think you should buy eeverything you want if it makes you rich because after some time the price might fall once again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
kurt14

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:42:34 AM

Yes we should... All of us must dream of doing so...No one ever dream to stay in a for rent apartment and been told many times by a landlady to pay...So we should make it our priority when we earn lots of bitcoin even if  the price is not too high..
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:49:59 AM

Yes ofcourse, many of us dream to built our own house also other things to buy on..maybe it will happen if we have enough bitcoins to use for and invest to grow.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:14:42 AM

To buy a house is a good investment, because the value of a house is always nice and for later in the future you can sell it with some huge profit if you are selling it at the right moment.
But you need a lot of Bitcoins I think if you want to but a house with your Bitcoins, but it will be always a good investment.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:55:37 AM

If you can make enough money with bitcoin to buy a house why not buy a house. A house can also go up in value and you can resell this against a profit as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: