Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?  (Read 133884 times)
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:06:32 AM

If I have enough BTC to buy a house, then I'll buy it. And it can be use as an invesment, since price of property always goes up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:45:38 PM

To make an investment in a house is 1 one the best investments that you can make, because to buy a house is the best thing to buy because it will never be down in value.
So you will have later some more money if you are going to sell the house.
Rizla2345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:49:43 PM

Remember the pizza guy with his 10.000 coins? think what you can buy in 2015 with all those coins.

Please stop using this argument. If not for the 'pizza guy' and others who were giving away hundreds if not thousands of coins, Bitcoin probably would never go off the ground.

Not to mention that the probability that this particular pizza guy actually ever existed is exactly zero, plus or minus nothing.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:04:26 PM

Let's have a very high bitcoin price and I can definitely tell you that my last problem would be the one of buying a new house.  Grin
So, again: give me a high bitcoin price and I will act accordingly!  Wink Wink Wink
to be honest it is impossible for the bitcoin price to grow that much right now thus you wont be able to buy a house for your btc for a really long time in my opinion

though if the price would go up that much i think you should buy eeverything you want if it makes you rich because after some time the price might fall once again

Everybody seems dreaming here therefore I want to dream bigger. What shall I do with a house? It's ok if one is looking for security or such but not me.
I'm looking for fun..... Cheesy
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:35:36 PM

Let's have a very high bitcoin price and I can definitely tell you that my last problem would be the one of buying a new house.  Grin
So, again: give me a high bitcoin price and I will act accordingly!  Wink Wink Wink
to be honest it is impossible for the bitcoin price to grow that much right now thus you wont be able to buy a house for your btc for a really long time in my opinion

though if the price would go up that much i think you should buy eeverything you want if it makes you rich because after some time the price might fall once again

Everybody seems dreaming here therefore I want to dream bigger. What shall I do with a house? It's ok if one is looking for security or such but not me.

A house is one of the most important things you can have in my opinion, you are having kids and they need a house and a nice house because I want to let them have a nice room and all so I do not consider it as fun with a house you can have a lot more fun if its a good nice house where you can live for your whole life and can let your kids grow up.

Overall I think it would be nice if you are going to buy a house in bitcoins if the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high number of course.

bakingbad

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:44:19 PM

If Bitcoin goes up very high should i buy a house?

Ive been thinking if it went into very high figures i could cash out 80-90% of bitcoin and buy a house outright with no mortgage.  Is that even a good idea though? - basically 80% of networth in a house hmmm.  On the other hand i dont want to have a mortgage and im fed up with renting due to landlords, letting agents and lack of control.

if bitcoins will go really high, i think that you should really buy house because this way you won't lose your money anymore if price will fall one day, also you can sell house for fiat later if you need it,  of course you need to have a lot of coins, and you should wait for halving and buy house then because price will rise then so you will have much more
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 05:55:08 PM

It really depends on how much bitcoin do you own and how much do you expect to sell them, because buying a house isnt cheap especially in a frequent city. I would buy a normal car Smiley

Leonius

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 06:01:23 PM

If I have enough BTC to buy a house, then I'll buy it. And it can be use as an invesment, since price of property always goes up.

yeah but the past doesn't mean the future, next 50 years could see big changes on property.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:54:48 AM

To buy a house is the best investments that you can make, because a house will be not reduce in value later and that is the best thing, so you will have profit if you are selling it.
But the bad thing is that you need a lot of coins to buy a house, and it depends also what kind of house, but the conclusion is that it is smart to buy a house indeed with Bitcoins.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:44:42 AM

Investment in property is not bad investment,especially if you are a subtenant.If BTC one day go up to very high price why not sell some % of it and invest in your own house or buy new car.If only the BTC price went so high, many would be happy and fulfilled some life wishes Smiley
I think the two options is quite difficult to choose which is the best investment between real estate and bitcoin. both have a good future. the difference is that bitcoin has erratic price movements. while real estate prices continue to rise each year. your choice?
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:25:50 AM

Putting 90% of your capital into a house seems like a bad idea
If it was 50% I think it is a good idea.
You don't want to shrink your capital to much
Karartma1
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:38:02 PM

To buy a house is the best investments that you can make, because a house will be not reduce in value later and that is the best thing, so you will have profit if you are selling it.
But the bad thing is that you need a lot of coins to buy a house, and it depends also what kind of house, but the conclusion is that it is smart to buy a house indeed with Bitcoins.

Everybody's free to have and think whatever he wants: to each his own they say.
I do not need a house right now: if I am to invest something this is not the time to think about a house especially because I am a hard traveller.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:13:05 PM

Just wanna ask, how does a property's value always goes up? Just wanna question this cause many people say it on the thread
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:18:24 PM

Just wanna ask, how does a property's value always goes up? Just wanna question this cause many people say it on the thread

they don't always go up.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:24:39 AM

What kind or property? real estate? if it's real estate, it is because of the law of demand and supply...day by day population increases so the demand gets high...Remember, you cannot create a land, so there is no way you can increase the land area..The more the city was developed where the property is located is built, the faster the price of it would increase...
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:41:14 PM

It is not that bad to buy a house with Bitcoin because to invest in a house is one of the best investments that you can make and that is nice for you and later for the future.
A house will almost never fall down in value so that is good for later if you can have some more profit if you are selling the house in the future.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:27:34 PM

It is not that bad to buy a house with Bitcoin because to invest in a house is one of the best investments that you can make and that is nice for you and later for the future.
A house will almost never fall down in value so that is good for later if you can have some more profit if you are selling the house in the future.

this is wrong, even house can fall in value if the market for property fall, no demand = value go down this is true for every market out there

and the value go way down, faster if your house is not in a strategic place for example
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:42:56 PM

Putting 90% of your capital into a house seems like a bad idea
If it was 50% I think it is a good idea.
You don't want to shrink your capital to much
yes, I guess it's like saving money in no time. it should really be done if you have a lot of bitcoin. everyone dreams of a home, so it was very good for users bitcoin

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Karartma1
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:42:45 PM

I can't believe we can do all this fuss discussing about houses as investments considering we can handle one of the most exciting technologies after the internet  Grin
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:47:09 AM

I can't believe we can do all this fuss discussing about houses as investments considering we can handle one of the most exciting technologies after the internet  Grin

I don't think this as fuss discussion. If an user is in need for a house and if bitcoin price goes very high sure he can go for a house, because investment made on properties are much worthy than any other form of investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: