Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:06:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ?  (Read 219605 times)
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 12:22:53 PM

You should believe in bitcoin this can helped many people around the world. They can start small business here .They can grow their money by trading. So that i can helped my family in money

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:29:09 PM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has very good future a head this year, so it would be good to believe in it.
The halving will be very good and that is also why we should.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:02:59 PM

Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because the bitcoin has very good future a head this year, so it would be good to believe in it.
you are right. bitcoin does have a good future. we could see it from years ago, bitcoin is always evolving, although several times the price back down. but notice, bitcoin is starting to have a fairly stable prices
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:30:39 PM

Buy low sell high and again, this is why i'm here and why i love bitcoin. But this doesn't mean i don't believe this idea is not good one. Also i believe we could see many even better projects over time. This can influence further rise of bitcoin.
yeah just as simple as that but sometimes you definitely experience where you're wrong in buying time so that when you buy prices began to fall. but believe to bitcoin that the price will go up. so do not be afraid of it be patient. because bitcoin prices will not stop in one place only. so I believe the bitcoin

No one can judge which is the highest price to sell and lowest price to buy, price is rising now but still I feel that buying at this price can give us best profits at halving.
It is not that bad to believe in Bitcoin because as you can see now you see also that Bitcoin is getting more popular and that is quite perfect for Bitcoin itself.
Most people are also hoping that the value will be more worth so they can sell it with a huge profit.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:37:16 PM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
It's better not to buy coins with 10k real cash. you can invest your money in allot of other things.
and real cash will always have the same value and bit coins not. you can see it as a gamble win or lose.
bazar165g

Activity: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:41:15 PM

Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
It's better not to buy coins with 10k real cash. you can invest your money in allot of other things.
and real cash will always have the same value and bit coins not. you can see it as a gamble win or lose.

it is even much profitable to buy coins as in near future the price will really be different.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:42:21 PM

Isn't this a question for you to answer for yourself?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:16:25 PM

you are right. bitcoin does have a good future. we could see it from years ago, bitcoin is always evolving, although several times the price back down. but notice, bitcoin is starting to have a fairly stable prices
I believe in bitcoin always, it will be good for all the people, as because of halving the price is increasing and at a certain time price goes to peak value making good profits to all bitcoin holders.
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:41:03 AM

Isn't this a question for you to answer for yourself?
agree with that,believe or not in bitcoin its depend on our self,if you knowing that bitcoin good for us and have good potential,then we should believe bitcoin,but if you think bitcoin not good for you and risk to put your money,then leave bitcoin. simple

arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 12:53:00 AM

I believe in bitcoin always, it will be good for all the people, as because of halving the price is increasing and at a certain time price goes to peak value making good profits to all bitcoin holders.

Yes you should believe in bitcoin because in bitcoin tou can earn more money with this because it have oppurtunities to the its users itself and bitcoin is anonimous and very safe to stake on and it depends on you on how you handle it. even if you save your bitcoin in your Wallet you can still earn with it because halving is coming and the price will be rise by that event.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 02:06:39 AM

You should believe bitcoin.. You need to buy now because i think next more week the price continues goes up and up.
So now if you have money invest it here.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
arwin100

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 02:51:26 AM

You should believe bitcoin.. You need to buy now because i think next more week the price continues goes up and up.
So now if you have money invest it here.

I agree with you all of us believe in bitcoin because we earn by this and really it help us a lot and you should beleive right now becausw price is rising daily and for this halving event comes will surely get high earnings about It. And bitcoin is safe and hard to be stolen it depends on how you handle your money .

Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:02:02 AM

"believing" in bitcoin comes in various ways, mate
it's not a religion lmao
but if you feel like investing, why not? there are speculations about the halving process and it's like 2-3 months from now so buy coins i guess
and just look how the value of btc rises

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:49:12 PM

Now is the right time to believe in Bitcoin as you know now you know also that the halving will come for Bitcoin and that would be nice for the people who already have Bitcoin.
And Bitcoin is also getting more acceptable for stores and that is also nice and it becomes also more popular and used, I think that it will be the future payment method.
even from the initial launch I've started to believe in bitcoin. that bitcoin will have a name and high popularity. halving will only help in the price. What do you believe just because halving?
There is not only halving for bitcoin to believe on it, but there are also a lot of other opportunities and features provided by the bitcoin which makes it capable to believe on it, it is now a normal currency and have a good value.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:31:31 PM

People keep mentioning the block halving as reason to believe in Bitcoin, but how do they think about Bitcoin once the block halving is completed.

What reason will they give then to believe in the future of Bitcoin. I am very curious to know that.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
arwin100

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 03:43:21 AM

Now is the right time to believe in Bitcoin as you know now you know also that the halving will come for Bitcoin and that would be nice for the people who already have Bitcoin.
And Bitcoin is also getting more acceptable for stores and that is also nice and it becomes also more popular and used, I think that it will be the future payment method.
even from the initial launch I've started to believe in bitcoin. that bitcoin will have a name and high popularity. halving will only help in the price. What do you believe just because halving?
There is not only halving for bitcoin to believe on it, but there are also a lot of other opportunities and features provided by the bitcoin which makes it capable to believe on it, it is now a normal currency and have a good value.

Yeah you dont just beleive bitcoin when halving comes you should beleive it day or everyday because many oppurtunities you can get with bitcoin if you do deeper research you will learn more ideas and other method to earn with it. Bitcoin community is going to rise everyday and many people believe same as i because its proven its strength in terms of crisis and its still here and continue giving us oppurtunity to earn even if were in house or in our spare time, yes maybe there are others are doubting using it but by the time they discovered and learned a lot about bitcoins very sure they will earn big money with it.

CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:05:55 AM

Buy low sell high and again, this is why i'm here and why i love bitcoin. But this doesn't mean i don't believe this idea is not good one. Also i believe we could see many even better projects over time. This can influence further rise of bitcoin.
yeah just as simple as that but sometimes you definitely experience where you're wrong in buying time so that when you buy prices began to fall. but believe to bitcoin that the price will go up. so do not be afraid of it be patient. because bitcoin prices will not stop in one place only. so I believe the bitcoin

No one can judge which is the highest price to sell and lowest price to buy, price is rising now but still I feel that buying at this price can give us best profits at halving.
It is not that bad to believe in Bitcoin because as you can see now you see that the value will rise in the future and that should be perfect but you never know indeed what will happen.
The chance is also high that the value will be more because the halving is also coming.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:17:13 AM

Believe in bitcoin because bitcoin now is used by many companies just like Steam / Valve. They are now accepting bitcoins to their payment.
Yeah within few years we can see the bitcoin to be widely accepted as payment in all the online appliances, also the demand increases day by day as the price will be doubled or tripled as the result of halving. More people will believe bitcoin in short period.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:21:47 PM

Of course you should believe in Bitcoin, the history of Bitcoin speaks for it self in my opinion. But there is always is risk that you have to take, so it is op to you if you want to take the risk or not.

This is the time to take risk and invest money in bitcoin to enjoy higher profits in short term, I have faith in bitcoin and I am investing my money into it.
I think the risk bitcoin will not be too big if you want to be patient when prices go down and stay quiet and calm when prices rise not too hasty to define something in bitcoin
if you can control it all invest in bitcoin will be easier and the risk may not be felt
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:30:26 AM

Believe in bitcoin because bitcoin now is used by many companies just like Steam / Valve. They are now accepting bitcoins to their payment.
Yeah within few years we can see the bitcoin to be widely accepted as payment in all the online appliances, also the demand increases day by day as the price will be doubled or tripled as the result of halving. More people will believe bitcoin in short period.
Believing in Bitcoin will be not that bad as you can see now you see also that the value is going to rise slowly and that is quite nice for the future because Bitcoin is getting more popular.
The only thing that we have to do is to sell it on the right moment to have some profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: