Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Betting Competition $2000 in Prizes Sponsor: Betking.io (Discussion Thread)  (Read 110684 times)
u9y42 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:11:49 PM

Congrats Aleister Crowley  Smiley
If I place a bet but do not like the example you give whether it is valid, as an example :
(1) bet  @1.2  ,  (2) bet @1.22 , (3) bet @1.25 , (4) bet @1.35 , (5) bet @1.6  all bets increases or should follow the examples you give ?

Yes, that would be valid, and would give you a score of 5 for today's challenge - that is, all those 5 bets counted, because the sequence starts with odds of at least 1.2 (it could start with higher odds), and the odds increase with each bet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:01:26 AM

Here are the results for today's challenge: the winner was... Aleister Crowley, with the following parlay: https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=0x30d8b0581dbbfea6a9a8f2d5f20e083beb21aeb0 (won at odds of 3.27, with 6 selections).

Congrats, Aleister Crowley. Please PM your playing wallet account to Michelle (DirectDice) who will personally fund it with the prize amount.

Adjie14 was very, very close, with a parlay won at odds of 3.22. Also, as mentioned, EdenHazard had a parlay won at 7.31 but, unfortunately, even though the bet was resolved today, it was placed yesterday, before the start of today's challenge.

For the next daily challenge, the winner will be the one with the most bets won in sequence, and with increasing odds (and the starting odd must be greater or equal to 1.2).

So, for example, if one participant wins 4 bets, the first at 1.2 (the minimum for this challenge), the second at 1.25, the next at 1.45, and the last at 1.3, his score for this challenge will be 3 (because the last bet was won at odds below the previous bet, 1.45). I understand this might seem a bit confusing at first, so feel free to ask any questions about it.

Good luck!
thankyou! i have sent michelle a message to claim the prize ,
i thought there will be higher odds than mine Cheesy
looking forward to hunt another prize!
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:48:14 PM

Hello everyone, the winner of the #13 Daily Challenge was 98789 with a sequence of 6 winning bets with increasing odds. I personally like this challenge, because it's nice to see you taking more chances by gradually trying to win at higher odds. Congrats!

This gives 98789 two Daily Challenge wins, someone is trying to take the lead from Free1bitco.in!

(98789, please pm PM your playing wallet account to Michelle (DirectDice) who will personally fund the playing wallet account with the prize amount)

The next Daily Challenge:
Something for those high rollers:
A winning bet with the highest bet stake (note that the 5% rule will not be taken into consideration for this Daily Challenge. So although you ROI will increase as if the bet was made at the 5% max, you can exceed this value, and we will take that real stake into consideration for this Daily Challenge)

Good luck!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:08:05 PM

Hello everyone, the winner of the #13 Daily Challenge was 98789 with a sequence of 6 winning bets with increasing odds. I personally like this challenge, because it's nice to see you taking more chances by gradually trying to win at higher odds. Congrats!

This gives 98789 two Daily Challenge wins, someone is trying to take the lead from Free1bitco.in!

(98789, please pm PM your playing wallet account to Michelle (DirectDice) who will personally fund the playing wallet account with the prize amount)

A winning bet with the highest bet stake (note that the 5% rule will not be taken into consideration for this Daily Challenge. So although you ROI will increase as if the bet was made at the 5% max, you can exceed this value, and we will take that real stake into consideration for this Daily Challenge)

Good luck!

You mean the highest win on 1 bet or all bets will be in the calculations? such as the following

1 bet  0.9 BTC and won  total won 1.8 BTC

2 bet 0.5 BTC won + 0.4 BTC won total won 1.8

u9y42 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 12:36:53 AM

You mean the highest win on 1 bet or all bets will be in the calculations? such as the following

1 bet  0.9 BTC and won  total won 1.8 BTC

2 bet 0.5 BTC won + 0.4 BTC won total won 1.8

Hmm, no, that's not exactly how today's challenge will work. For this Daily Challenge, the winner will be the one with the winning bet placed with the highest stake; that is to say, the bet that has the most wagered. How much the participant gains from the bet is not important this time - only how much he placed the bet with.

And, to answer the question of whether only the bet with the highest stake will count or if we'll add up all the bet stakes, for today's challenge, it's the former; each bet will be considered individually.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:05:34 PM

Hello I have a pending bonus on my direcbet account, from a previous deposit.
Does that bonus interfere with the loyalty points required for the Daily Challenge wins? Or am I fulfilling both requirements simultaneously?

Thanks in advance!

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:27:27 PM

Does that bonus interfere with the loyalty points required for the Daily Challenge wins? Or am I fulfilling both requirements simultaneously?

Thanks in advance!

If you win the daily challenge then you need 1000 loyalty points to make withdrawals related pending bonus you'll get 1 mbtc if up to 1000 loyalty points so 1000 points apply to both daily challenges + Pending bonus
DirectBet
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 05:22:24 PM

Thanks in advance!

If you win the daily challenge then you need 1000 loyalty points to make withdrawals related pending bonus you'll get 1 mbtc if up to 1000 loyalty points so 1000 points apply to both daily challenges + Pending bonus

Yes that is correct. While clearing the requirement for the daily challenge you will also release any pending bonus that you have simultaneously.

God.Of.Gambler

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 09:55:36 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 10:06:45 PM by God.Of.Gambler

Good luck!

I know it already late to asking it, but just to be clear, for today challenge that "highest stake" based on what? Base on every coin or any others condition beside that 5% things??

I think the highest bet stake from each coin would be fair for today daily challenge  Cheesy
Only my oppinion Smiley
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:33:57 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2016, 10:50:06 PM by FrueGreads

In response to God.Of.Gambler, as we tried to explain, today's challenge was based on the most wagered money on a winning bet (regardless of coin, since we just converted everything to BTC so we can compare the stakes). The 5% max bet stake rule would be ignored for this challenge.

So given that, today's winner was Free1bitco.in (1), after winning a bet with a stake of 0.1028 BTC.
And if you think he was just playing safe to win the challenge, check the odds of his bet (won @1.87). Congrats!

This gives him another 30mBTC in Daily Challenges, and 5 wins total. Someone need to start taking him serious or he will take all the challenges!

(Free1bitco.in, please pm PM your playing wallet account to Michelle (DirectDice) who will personally fund the playing wallet account with the prize amount)

Lets go back to parlays:
Parlay win with the most number of selections (minimum odds for the parlay are 2.07)

Good luck!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

God.Of.Gambler

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 10:44:42 PM

In response to God.Of.Gambler, as we tried to explain, today's challenge was based on the most wagered money on a winning bet (regardless of coin, since we just converted everything to BTC so we can compare the stakes). The 5% max bet stake rule would be ignored for this challenge.

So given that, today's winner was Free1bitco.in (1), after winning a bet with a stake of 0.1028 BTC.
And if you think he was just playing safe to win the challenge, check the odds of his bet (won @1.87). Congrats!

This gives him another 30mBTC in Daily Challenges, and 5 wins total. Someone need to start taking him serious or he will take all the challenges!

(Free1bitco.in, please pm PM your playing wallet account to Michelle (DirectDice) who will personally fund the playing wallet account with the prize amount)

Lets go back to parlays:
Parlay win with the most number of selections

Good luck!

Nice bet free1bitco.in Smiley

For today challenge, is there any minimum odds for each selections??
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:49:22 PM

I'm sorry, you are correct, just checking that right now.
There is no minimum odds for each selection, but there are minimum odds for the parlay itself that is 2.07.
I will edit the post above, and update the information in the main post of this thread.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:00:06 AM

Important Reminder

Hello everyone, I would like to remind you all that this is the final day for adding new entries and resetting your ROI%

The deadline is 16th May at 00h UTC, so around fourteen hours left from this post.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Free1bitco.in

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:23:05 PM

Lets go back to parlays:
Parlay win with the most number of selections

Good luck!

Thanks man just luck  Cheesy BTW how the pending bets ?
I bet Manchester United win but the match was canceled I mean for today's challenges
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:09:20 PM

Thanks man just luck  Cheesy BTW how the pending bets ?
I bet Manchester United win but the match was canceled I mean for today's challenges

I'm afraid it won't count for today's challenge. We need to keep it on the daily challenge time frame, since the winner will be announced today. It's the same thing when we announce the top7 winners when the competition ends, we can't wait for events that are closed after the competition ends.

I understand this is not your fault, since the event was canceled, and you can't plan that, but the problem is that we already discarded a lot of bets in previous challenges, because they were not settled (specially in tennis matches, since it's hard to plan when they will end), and in some cases they could make a difference to determine the winner.

This is really a hard decision for us, and the best thing we can do, if any of your parlays would win today's daily challenge, is to let the official winner decide if he wants to hand over the prize to you (if he considers you should be the winner because of your bad luck, since what happen to you is not very common in football)

I know this is probably not what you wanted to hear, but we can't really do it any other way.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:42:57 PM

Hello everyone, the winner of today's Daily Challenge was Tamrlan (2) with a winning parlay @2.28 with 10 selections. Congrats!

(Tamrlan, please pm PM your playing wallet account to Michelle (DirectDice) who will personally fund the playing wallet account with the prize amount)

A bet win with the highest payout
(Note1: on this challenge the 5% rule will be ignored again to determine the winner for the Daily Challenge)
(Note2: it's payout, not bet stake. So the winning bet that issues the biggest payout to the user will win)

Good luck!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Free1bitco.in

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:09:50 AM

Thanks man just luck  Cheesy BTW how the pending bets ?

I'm afraid it won't count for today's challenge. We need to keep it on the daily challenge time frame, since the winner will be announced today. It's the same thing when we announce the top7 winners when the competition ends, we can't wait for events that are closed after the competition ends.

I understand this is not your fault, since the event was canceled, and you can't plan that, but the problem is that we already discarded a lot of bets in previous challenges, because they were not settled (specially in tennis matches, since it's hard to plan when they will end), and in some cases they could make a difference to determine the winner.

This is really a hard decision for us, and the best thing we can do, if any of your parlays would win today's daily challenge, is to let the official winner decide if he wants to hand over the prize to you (if he considers you should be the winner because of your bad luck, since what happen to you is not very common in football)

I know this is probably not what you wanted to hear, but we can't really do it any other way.

Ow no good for me  Sad  13  selections  12 won 1 pending  Cheesy
but I will follow the rules  Cool
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:57:22 PM

Hello everyone, the winner of today's Daily Challenge was Tamrlan (2) with a winning parlay @2.28 with 10 selections. Congrats!

(Tamrlan, please pm PM your playing wallet account to Michelle (DirectDice) who will personally fund the playing wallet account with the prize amount)

A bet win with the highest payout
(Note1: on this challenge the 5% rule will be ignored again to determine the winner for the Daily Challenge)
(Note2: it's payout, not bet stake. So the winning bet that issues the biggest payout to the user will win)

Good luck!

Confirmation has been received the prize
thank you and good luck for all
FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:31:32 PM

Hello everyone, this challenge was a very close one, and we need to announce the winner tomorrow because we have 2 participants that have quite similar payouts but in different coins.

In fact they are so close, that the winner changes according to the exchange rate we use. We will need to check this one with our sponsor before we announce the winner.

Highest number of wins during the day, with odds equal or above 1.2

Good luck!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

FrueGreads
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:44:50 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2016, 11:56:20 PM by FrueGreads

Ok guys we are ready to announce the winner of the #16 Challenge.
This was not easy, and we needed some debate, but I think this is a fair option.

The problem was the following:

We were trying to figure if we should either use a fixed rate for this kind of challenges, or the actual rate, as stated in exchanges.

Since coins are so unstable, and their price keeps changing, we believe that the best option is to use a fixed rate for the entire competition. The one we used to determine the minimum bankrolls to enter the competition.

This way we will keep the price fluctuation from influencing the winner of the daily challenges.

Given this, for the Daily Challenges 1 ETH = 0.02 BTC
(we will then calculate the rate for all coins)

This way, the winner of the #16 Daily Challenge was ChasingCarsEU (3) with a Payout of 0.03701827 BTC
Congrats!

(ChasingCarsEU, please pm PM your playing wallet account to Michelle (DirectDice) who will personally fund the playing wallet account with the prize amount)

If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to ask.
Good luck!

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: