Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109676 times)
FUCKUP

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:00:36 PM

I agree with zaiusz.  The site is way too slow right now, which is bad enough on its own.  To have Doomsday show up every other day on top of it is just ridiculous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quellzar

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:24:53 PM

Actually, even if the game is working perfectly everyday shouldn't be doomsday.  It moves the game from something that can be played semi casually to something you have to check 3 times or more a day every day just to know your not losing weeks worth of work in the span of a couple hours (give or take)
rehbell

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:52:48 PM

hi

This game is simply no fun anymore. When I started playing SG exactly one year ago, I played 8 to 10 hours a day. Then came the "improvements". Half a year ago I told toecutter that you have to reward the player. One of the things that annoys me extremely is the materials that can burn when making items. I got excited and nobody was interested. I've said that it's not fun all day to mine material, then make components, which then burn in the end. No I do not say that this game is just bad, if that were not the case I would not play anymore, but I stopped getting upset and I play maybe 5 to 10 minutes a day. Make a laser or a machine. A pity because what I like really is the possibility of webmining, the problem with it is that it makes the game very slow especially the process "Coinhive" (checked with "Wireshark"). And I do not want to get upset about DDay. The bastard has destroyed my complete protective shield with a shot! That was 3 buildings. That's no fun. But to whom do I tell that? Toecutter does not listen to us. As I said, let the Webminer run and play a maximum of 15 minutes a day. It's good for the nerves.

br rehbell
matek1234

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:34:21 AM

I hope its enough with this doomsday shii. He destroyed a lot of modules. But what makes me the most angry when he demolish a biodome population is lost and it will take me a month or two to get back.
matek1234

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:01:17 PM

and here we go again bad gateway and again I stayed outside Angry Angry Angry Angry
matek1234

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:09:13 AM

wtf
really every day when I log in. modules are missing. You guys really want us to stop playing. This is nonsense
onlinedigger

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:06:57 PM

Fix my CPU, please.
onlinedigger

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:24:38 PM

Then do not cry about your planets
https://prnt.sc/h8tksg
https://prnt.sc/h8tpaa
onlinedigger

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:16:45 PM

@Weyland Yutani
Less then hour for March v.2
This it you last chance kick goofball from squad and/or expose his planets.

@toecutter, leave Friends squad for their safity.
onlinedigger

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:49:46 PM

https://prnt.sc/h968by
"enjoy some destruction too"? Do you think you seen Real Doomsday?
https://prnt.sc/h969wo
"wipe you out. completely" Where is crying baby on March destructions? Someone survived? I'll fix this!!!!
https://prnt.sc/h96a8j
"we'll take you down with us" And lose modules one by one. Compare your Skill points against My points Wink
https://prnt.sc/h96amy
You cowardly jackals. But they only bitten the flamethrower. Now look how your burrows glow in the fire.

https://prnt.sc/h96yk6
As you see, this kind of players want to be punished. I'm was not attacked by Dday? Ok, they correct this. You earn more then Yutani squad? You'll be attacked because 'karma' and not fair earn more then Yutani?

Do whatever you whant. Post in 'news' on login page that March destroying got v.2 because everything. I'm strike back!

I was under attack, my squad-mate was under attack. Then attacker's squad will be erased.

For their alliance... You still have decision about alliance. Stay quiet and safe or be ruined like alliance-mates because ONE player?

@prezemax
Now it will not work. We got agreement and buried an axe of war in March. Now (as before) it is my single war against Yutani. Then you attacked my planet bacause 'alliance call' and so on... If your squad do not participate, then they have chance to be not erased. Now I lost too much for step back.

Decide where are you: 1. on erased side; 2. on researchers side.
I'm on my own. Erasing Yutani squad.

Start baby-crying again here:
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:38:16 PM

Decide where are you: 1. on erased side; 2. on researchers side.

It's safe to say that any player considering joining either side will be a bad idea due to the mutual destruction capabilities.  All I can say to you Digglepuss, is that by not choosing your target wisely you'll drag more people in this against you.  Threatening everyone with ultimatums because your skill level makes you feel powerful is not going to make you any friends.  Baby calling is fairly ironic since you were the first to come here to whine about being attacked.

Apparently in the beginning you failed to understand the consequences of being the first to push the nuke button and do so relentlessly until a proportional response was necessary.  It would have been more fun to fight back and forth with no loss to property but somehow you decided to flip your top, insult the developers and then drain the accounts, and then proceeded to orbital cannon us during which time you weren't even scratched.  The magma melter came to stop your hulking rampage which appeared had no end in sight.  Doomsday was only a tipping point that reminded us of your irresponsible use of power and you became a good target to take out some frustrations on.  So yea, bring it on bro
onlinedigger

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:33:22 AM

In global chat you and your henchman singing about "testing my planet's defence". Without any notice or proposals this goofball attacked my weakest planet after I posted video where I attacked MY OWN planet (you so stupid having 70+ planets do same?). Had lack of CPU point (THX 4ever to devs for this). I was not in any squad and manage all my fleet is steal impossible! So you, freaks, goofball, quellazar and you, zaiusz, attacked single player's weakest planet whiout any notice and do not undertand WHY he start destroy you plants with orbital cannon? You are really dumbs ;( Three attackers agains one single player defending his planets... no? Everyone in corner very dangerous! You think I should jump out to Atik and start shoot to your planets?! Alone, while you saw video and arrived to take my planets?! THATS why I equiped Orbital Cannon and start destroing your planets! Only then you comunicate with me!

In short, przemax arrived n his Zeus with Ancient laser and took Miaplacidus IV (now Zoo). I thought we got peaceful agreement...

I was wrong! Goofball attacked again! And still attacking Terebellum system. I'm not such lair and until Dogs ignore this "local" conflict, they could be sure that any of their planet are not in my target.

Zaiusz, if you thinck this is some "ultimatum" then you wrong as always. It is fair proposal to players who could be involved in this **it you started again.
You saing about "I start use orbital cannon", O.K.! I Start Using Orbital Cannon! When? Againts Who? Against single player? You freaks attacking 3 (damd THREE) your ships against my One piloting? Ofcource I chose Orbital cannon!

You renamed your ship to "onlinedigger" and attacked REVERENCE! Thay are not stupid as you.

insult the developers and then drain the accounts
Yes! I had 0 (zero) per captcha. Under attack by you freaks. So Yes! I insulted devs.! Where is my CPU?

Fix my CPU.

In any of your lairs I'm always a person in conner. And I shot back. Then you try build some layer of lair. On March it was "testing". Now it is "you lose lesser then other"... Really guys?)) O.k. you demolished all 4 planets in Terebellum. There is nothing on planet (owned but empty). What is your next turn? I'm, onlinedigger ownening only 3 planets in Terebellum (your goofball attacking 4). No more 'planet' in Terebellum. So? You just open champane and celebrate?)
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:43:19 AM

OK, first of all sorry for the spotty support, and hanging e-mails, I'm working though all of it right now. Everyone's CPU has been fixed and I'm looking for satoshis to refill the faucets.

In the meantime, RE: Doomsday - it could as well be an overkill, as usual the galaxy is our mutual testbed. Have you tried stopping it, though? I mean, it's now being built on a specific planet, and thus is somewhat under player control.. We're very open to further fine-tuning, but please make sure you have actually tried all the in-game options first.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
kakucis006

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:33:59 AM

I mean, it's now being built on a specific planet, and thus is somewhat under player control..
I have erased that "specific planet" with genesis rocket one more time  Grin And i think that no one have seen doomsday since then  Grin Ahh, and second rocket i drop on Mars, to be sure  Grin
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:49:39 PM

In the meantime, RE: Doomsday - it could as well be an overkill, as usual the galaxy is our mutual testbed. Have you tried stopping it, though? I mean, it's now being built on a specific planet, and thus is somewhat under player control.. We're very open to further fine-tuning, but please make sure you have actually tried all the in-game options first.

I think if I were to suggest anything, it would have been a little more helpful that there were some hints to let us know we were in the middle of a game event and there was an objective.  After the fact looking through some previous posts only now appears it was an idea from digger to unite to attack a common enemy in planet form.  Problem was, only the people who made discoveries or knew anything kept it to themselves on how to stop it. 

The 4 times I saw doomsday (later evaluating the damage I see it was more times he actually visited my area), there were only 2 other people I ever saw chasing it around to keep the damage at bay.  It didn't seem to unite anyone except a few people that happened to be in the vicinity or had something at stake.  Not that there was much time to think of doing anything else while being attacked, since stopping each incarnation was a very laborious 4 hour activity.  In one session Doomsday flew by and attacked the same planets twice, and then came back another day and repeated the same route.  All I can say is that the whole thing wasn't planned very well, especially while being subjected to the crippling play speed.  Anyway, it was what it was.
onlinedigger

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:46:37 PM

further fine-tuning, but please make sure you have actually tried all the in-game options first.

Had quest in bar twice, tried first one and bought "pack" of coffee beans of ~13k Accums Smiley which contain single bean in cost greater then 1 day of premium (~10k Accums) Cheesy

it's now being built on a specific planet, and thus is somewhat under player control..

Is it possible that player could evolve own planet to this specific type? I have some thoughts how it could be, just say "Yes"/"No"  Smiley

it was an idea from digger to unite to attack a common enemy in planet form.  Problem was, only the people who made discoveries or knew anything kept it to themselves on how to stop it.

I proposed something different. United players could land on most planets and owners could be sure that next "visitor" do not unload Alien virus or do not perform some tests without noticing planet's owner. At now Zoo in Miaplacidus is free for landing and probably only planet in green which glad for unloaded colonists Cheesy
    About "kept it to themselves". We are in "cold war" stance, don't we? Then why we should say something?
    Do you remember this?
    • [ENC] Doomsday is activated.**
    ** Because you guys can totally deal with it now.
    Kakucis was only one Mauler with Slicing Lasers on board Smiley
    Is it was a bug? No, it is was lack of info. Ferrary making cars without engine and you should buy one in nearest AllMart?! Same was with wharf. I do not been there... was too far and scientist/researcher shouldn't be in first line. You got good loot those days and it was funny? Probably Yes...

Had conversation with quellzar. Looks like he is mad as I because destroying his planets Smiley

I think devs very happy looking at this wiping, https://prnt.sc/havkec , "...make friends and enemies". We know where this "enemies" could drop galaxy, so should we? Destroing planet's modules every day not funny, not interesting and not profitable, also very borring)

Thats why I proposed to add some foreing enemy. Devs made pink sectors with rewards and even with planet (which should be grabbed at the end) Smiley

Because lack of any info about this pink trash we lost a good piece of sats. Sure that kakucis lost much more then me Sad

So
    @toecutter how about info about:
    tweaked "disruption" when firing with Orbital Cannon?
    tweaked overheat with launching asteroid?
    Any explanation why I attacked by CONS Cruiser if I launched asteroid forward pirate in orage sector?
    onlinedigger

View Profile
    November 15, 2017, 08:37:24 PM

I must reply for this https://prnt.sc/haxult
    Do you think he will stop? As I said before: living in scare that "goofball" will return and continue destroing modues is not for me.
    When you finish wiping Terebellum (for quellzar: Terebellum III not my planet), but goofball attacked it, where are you go? Will hunt me?) You will be wiped, then we discuss everything. Dude, I'm realy sorry about your planets and fuertisimo planets, but your squaq-mate have no leaved me any decision.

For Friends squad: I do not going attack you, too many honest players. Will find another way how kill Moderator Wink
    FUCKUP

Activity: 48

View Profile
    November 15, 2017, 09:40:59 PM

cease fire?  i'm willing if you are.

- goofball
    matek1234

View Profile
    November 18, 2017, 08:28:13 AM

hi
    Come on I think its enough with these doomsday
    matek1234

View Profile
    November 18, 2017, 08:47:31 AM

Why Doomsday appears always in the same sector and then takes the same route. He attacks always the same players only a few of us are under attack why is that?Huh?
    Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
      Print  

Jump to: