Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109674 times)
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 10:41:41 AM

I think its better know:)

I mean now Smiley Smiley
There was  a Time yesterday when me and another player both got stuck at 20 energy and didn't regen any ( at the same time) when  I asked in global chat, no one answered for a bit, and when they did it was fixed, but it did stick both of us at 20

(not same IP or same reactors)

I'll chalk it up the update procedure, thanks.

Also, Toecutter, would love to speak with you sometime, please tell me what's best to contact you.
Thanks

PM me here, or drop an email to support AT satoshigalaxy DOT com, either is fine.

and....I just sold 2 used lasers for 65 sats....it is an oops on my end

but the sell amount did not read correctly lol

Right, thanks for the report! I believe this is already on the list, and only affects SG2.

So, everyone: be careful when selling used equipment, you will see the full price when dragging over merchant, not the durability-adjusted price.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FUCKUP

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:48:54 PM

Time War?
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:21:38 AM

I have some bug that I had not in a long time. My energy is not recharging.

I guess you puzzled us all with the time war announcement.

EDIT: My energy charge up seems to work now. Seems iike some server lag.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 11:27:45 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 01:07:01 PM by toecutter

I have some bug that I had not in a long time. My energy is not recharging.

EDIT: My energy charge up seems to work now. Seems iike some server lag.

Thanks for the report. The deal with energy recharge is that it's not a bug in itself. It can basically be triggered by any OTHER bug, that happens to break the update loop. So, I'm afraid, this is not the last time we'll see this.

Time War?
I guess you puzzled us all with the time war announcement.

The Time War is a high-end event for squads to participate in.

Over the course of a few days, Time Tombs will appear on 10 randomly chosen planets.

Each such Tomb can be devoted to IPX, Harbringers or your own squad. Every 3 hours factions (and squads) receive 1 influence point per each tomb devoted. (EDIT: The planets in question must also have at least 100 population!)

When either faction or squad reaches 2500 points, the event is over, and the faction is declared a winner. There will be a small satoshi reward added to your squad tip jar if you win. (And if it's an NPC faction, the prize will go into faction budget).

The ACTUAL reward is the recognition that your squad is the best out there, and that it has what it takes to win the game.

Tombs devoted to NPC factions bring galaxy-wide AND local planetary changes. The bonuses are mentioned in the tomb menu, but to elaborate a bit, "Doomcalling" means higher chance of Doomsday appearing, and "Archeology" means higher chance of uncovering Ancient Artifacts by quarries.

What is the "Time" aspect of this war, you ask? Well, it all begins with a "Time Stasis" veiling all existing planets. After the event ends, planet ownership will revert to the state before the time stasis began.

For those who missed it, the cutoff point for the current round is
2017-05-05 14:15:51 UTC Time stasis has veiled the planets.

Time stasis will not affect planets without previous owners, so if you have colonized a new planet during the event, it will remain yours. (We will probably add a page listing all "original" owners, if you guys think it would be useful). HOWEVER, nothing else except ownership will revert. So if someone nukes your planet  (or builds new stuff on it), that's what you will get.

While the event is on, the login page will display the influence points of all involved factions. Each time a tomb appears, it's announced over global chat. The full list is available at the IPX Outpost, for those who missed it. The devotion list will not be available anywhere, that intel is for you to gather.

Now, few things to note: an Alliance CAN NOT win this event, only a squad can. You can obviously still be allied, but at some point you will have to decide what happens next.

Secondly, while the obvious course of action is to conquer the planets with the tombs, we don't mind if you do it any other way, i.e. via diplomacy or trade, or whatever.

But we do suggest you take it straight and just fight it out, cause, well, an all out war on all fronts should be fun! The time stasis aspect is specifically introduced to remove some grief over losing planets.

Special thanks to a certain player for suggesting and laying down some of the rules for this event.

onlinedigger

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:41:22 AM

@everyone
IMHO, Energy regeneration stuck while update in real time (without 'server offline' message). If you have notice that your energy not regenerates, wait for 10-15 minutes, recheck, ask in global chat, then post.

@devs and @ toecutter
Received few messages today 'Unknown error. Please contact to support'. Usually in meant that my captcha restore less CPU points, but all is correct Smiley
There is 'minor?' issue with switching ships, which can make a little pain. On work days I'll try make video and explanations.

@toecutter
First of all I want excuse me for early insults to you.

-----Peace of Clear Sheet-------
-----Place for notes in PM-------

If I can not gain any medal with bug report, I'm less motivated to report at all. I do not knot how your generator works, but at least players posted energy issue should have reward, right? Maybe some copper/plate or another.
They are play in game and energy so important like CPU points.
onlinedigger

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:43:40 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 12:13:31 AM by onlinedigger

Frozen interface in SG2 again... I do not nothing Smiley Oh, went to smoke...

Is Time Temple is destructible by magma smelter? Roll Eyes

SG2. Impossible compile software without Factory or Refinery. In SG1. software compiled in Laboratory Smiley
TimberWolf

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:56:44 AM

Is there more information somewhere on IPX shares?
 What IPX stands for? Where to find these IPX shares? what is a meta item? Is this an investment (like real life shares)? Are there dividends? ..etc..
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 10:13:10 AM

@everyone
IMHO, Energy regeneration stuck while update in real time (without 'server offline' message). If you have notice that your energy not regenerates, wait for 10-15 minutes, recheck, ask in global chat, then post.

I believe this to be 100% correct.

@devs and @ toecutter
Received few messages today 'Unknown error. Please contact to support'. Usually in meant that my captcha restore less CPU points, but all is correct :)
There is 'minor?' issue with switching ships, which can make a little pain. On work days I'll try make video and explanations.

Thanks, and yeah, I'll need more details on both those issues if you'd be so kind.

@toecutter
First of all I want excuse me for early insults to you.

-----Peace of Clear Sheet-------
-----Place for notes in PM-------

If I can not gain any medal with bug report, I'm less motivated to report at all. I do not knot how your generator works, but at least players posted energy issue should have reward, right? Maybe some copper/plate or another.
They are play in game and energy so important like CPU points.

Water under the bridge. As for rewards, sure, those add additional motivation. For global bugs affecting everyone, it's much easier to just turn on some global bonus (like cheap durability repairs) instead of adding copper plates to 8000+ user accounts. Sometimes it's just a logistics problem. I do try to do my best with keeping track of this and rewarding accordingly and I DO make mistakes. But in my defense, no rewards were EVER promised nor should be expected, and I'd really like to think making the game a better experience for everyone involved should be a reward on itself :)

If anyone thinks they deserve something and I forgot about them, please PM me and I'll see what I can do about it.

Frozen interface in SG2 again... I do not nothing :) Oh, went to smoke...

If you (or anyone) can provide exact cause for the interface freeze(s), that would be great.

Is Time Temple is destructible by magma smelter? ::)

Yes, magma melters, orbital cannons, you name it :)

SG2. Impossible compile software without Factory or Refinery. In SG1. software compiled in Laboratory :)

Thank you!

1. Is there more information somewhere on IPX shares?
2. What IPX stands for?
3. Where to find these IPX shares?
4. what is a meta item?
5. Is this an investment (like real life shares)?
6. Are there dividends? ..etc..

1. I'm afraid not, at the moment.
2. It's the name of the NPC faction/corporation.
3. That's for you to discover.
4. It's a loose group of items that are somewhat detached from regular game rules. Main example is coffee: you can't acquire it in the game at all, the only way to get it is buying premium. Another example is probably DOGE coins, as their price is linked to actual DOGE price in the real world, not to in-game economics.
5. Kinda, yeah.
6. Nope, no dividends. To profit off them you should "buy low, sell high", so to speak. Like I said, the price is linked to the IPX faction budget, so as it grows, the price of shares grow.

The reason they don't work like real-life shares is mainly we don't want to turn this into stock trading game or trigger IPX-buying frenzy.

Revolvertech

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:04:30 PM

Hey I donated to receive 2 weeks of premium service and after waiting and network confirmations still have yet to receive my premium benefits have I done something wrong or is there anyway I can help to remedy this IGN metalgear666
Fuertisimo

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:32:35 PM

1 bug report and 1 feature request.

Bug report involves a hardware issue on my end interacting strangely with the game. My mouse is almost kaput and is currently sometimes extremely rapidly double clicking, ie I click once but the computer registers it as 2 clicks almost simultaneously. This results in sometimes in game getting a double effect. For example, I might click to mine an asteroid, and the result is that the asteroid is mined twice with only one click, with no real penalty as far as I can tell. I'm not sure why this is possible but there it is.

Second, it might be helpful in the crafting section to have a description of what the item you are going to craft does. This is particularly useful when something new is researched and you want to know exactly what you're going to get when you build it.
Uldinrar

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 12:44:23 AM

im not a dev, but mouse pad, trackball, what kind of mouse,

and check for dust, or if the button is jammed,

i had that for weeks in other games, and didn't think it was my mouse cause it "clicked" fine,

then I dropped it......and a clump of dirt came out
Uldinrar

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 01:12:59 AM

Hello, is there any way that you can allow a second human to play from same ip?

im sure you can see by my ip logs, i play from EVERYWHERE

im currently on Vacation with a friend, and he finally agreed to try the game,
...and he cant play cause im playing from same ip'

and we are on Vacation for a week...is there anything we can do?
Uldinrar

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 02:35:46 AM

Hello, my Cpu is stuck at 0  I have tried to search the forums all I can and still can't find the page (even though I KNOW it is here...)

but please any help would be appreciated, I have always been fine on CPU, I am Premium, what's going on?
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:11:37 AM

Over the course of a few days, Time Tombs will appear on 10 randomly chosen planets.

Each such Tomb can be devoted to IPX, Harbringers or your own squad. Every 3 hours factions (and squads) receive 1 influence point per each tomb devoted.

You have intrugued me. How to know what planets are the chosen ones? Its kind of important to know if we are able to fight over them.

Are they modules or equipment? Is it possible to know if someone has some Time Tomb without landing on the planet?
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 01:15:51 PM

Hey I donated to receive 2 weeks of premium service and after waiting and network confirmations still have yet to receive my premium benefits have I done something wrong or is there anyway I can help to remedy this IGN metalgear666

Nope, you did everything right, I assume this is a bug on our side (possibly related to confirmations in this transaction taking like a week to solidify). I've added your premium days, sorry for the delay!

For example, I might click to mine an asteroid, and the result is that the asteroid is mined twice with only one click, with no real penalty as far as I can tell. I'm not sure why this is possible but there it is.

That was actually the only case, i.e. mining was susceptible to this bug. Thank you very much for the report!

Second, it might be helpful in the crafting section to have a description of what the item you are going to craft does. This is particularly useful when something new is researched and you want to know exactly what you're going to get when you build it.

I'm not sure if this is an oversight or intentional, added to the list, thank you.

Hello, is there any way that you can allow a second human to play from same ip?
Hello, my Cpu is stuck at 0  I have tried to search the forums all I can and still can't find the page (even though I KNOW it is here...)

but please any help would be appreciated, I have always been fine on CPU, I am Premium, what's going on?

That is exactly what's going on, our system doesn't like multi-accounts. I'll send you a PM regarding this shortly.

You have intrugued me. How to know what planets are the chosen ones? Its kind of important to know if we are able to fight over them.

Are they modules or equipment? Is it possible to know if someone has some Time Tomb without landing on the planet?

If you re-read my post about the Time War, it's mentioned there. You can see the full list on IPX Outpost(s). And yeah, they are modules.

We've been toying with the idea of "Hailing planets", but decided not to implement this for now, for several reasons.

I've edited that post, BTW, to include one important piece of data: devotion/influence points are NOT collected on planets with population less than 100. Take care.

Everyone's CPU has been fixed.

Update.

• [BUG] Rocket mining was "free". (@?)
  • [BUG] Asteroid mining race condition. (@Fuertisimo)

onlinedigger

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:00:56 PM

Fair reward http://prnt.sc/f5tstt Smiley
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 04:16:05 PM

I'm guessing the sector in question had like zero pirates at the moment the job was generated. A bit inconvenient if they re-spawn by the time you get there, but it can also work the other way around, kinda mitigating the issue.

onlinedigger

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:28:56 PM

I'm guessing the sector in question had like zero pirates at the moment the job was generated. A bit inconvenient if they re-spawn by the time you get there, but it can also work the other way around, kinda mitigating the issue.

Not sure that someone killed all pirates there. But this job was in Terebellub, so no need fly somewhere. For PM screenshot, two squares: "In range for jump" and "Too far to jump" Shocked First symbol without hint. http://prntscr.com/f5vg5q Refreshing page removes them.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 04:35:20 PM

Not sure that someone killed all pirates there. But this job was in Terebellub, so no need fly somewhere. For PM screenshot, two squares: "In range for jump" and "Too far to jump" Shocked First symbol without hint. http://prntscr.com/f5vg5q Refreshing page removes them.

OK, that does indeed looks like a bug. (Although the icons should be different, please try refreshing your cache for that bit)

onlinedigger

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:41:51 PM

Premium benefits:... CPU rate x10. So with CPU rate 12 I should have 120 CPU points?
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: