Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:24:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109675 times)
Fuertisimo

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:58:24 AM

Here's a new one: my CPU is at 0  Huh.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fuertisimo

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:00:27 AM

Bug report: When you hail a station, then travel to other stations, they are in a "hailed" state when you first approach them, but the information they display for prices is incorrect. I don't know what information they are displaying, but it doesn't match up when you actually dock.
pcjob

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:30:23 AM

I would suggest to lower at least by 50% wharf repair base price and allow some buildings along with the wharf that every xx minutes can shoot 1 repair with random amount.
anibalbarca

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:41:40 PM

Hello Toecutter,

Can you fix my CPU points please?
FUCKUP

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:53:52 PM

Yeah, my CPU needs to be fixed too.  I can't do anything right now.
paster

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:34:45 PM

Can you fix my CPU please?
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:51:55 PM

My Cpu needs fixing as well. Outside of that - the amount of energy to craft energy beam mk III is more than its possible on any ship when one is on the red sector. I dont think thats intentional.
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:55:10 PM

My CPU went down too
pcjob

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:21:44 PM

my cpu scammed too  Cheesy
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:09:00 PM

Hi guys, I know it's been mentioned before but since you've 'ajaxified' the approaching it allows me to see this problem differently.  So the energy bar.  Here's the deal, I have 5 engines, obviously to use the last jump I have to wait, but as I watch the energy bar fill up to 50, I click on it but it says I don't have enough energy to jump... then I continue to click and it keeps telling me in red text there isn't enough energy, but once it is at 65 I can finally jump.  Before, I would have just thought that the energy bar refresh isn't synced properly, though strangely enough once I did make that last jump I am indeed left with 15 energy which is correct.  Before, if you try and jump when energy bar appears to have the correct power, it will say not enough energy and each page refresh brings the bar back to an arbitrary amount much less than you would expect, and each page refresh after will keep returning to this arbitrary amount for quite some time.  It's pretty annoying Tongue
euel

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:31:39 PM

hey toecutter, what did you guys do to mess up our cpu?
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 11:25:44 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 11:39:18 PM by toecutter

hi
the price of gold ore was 39 and then I bought 160 ores and the price jumped to 51 per ore. Then price went down to 41 and bought 60 ores again and  the price jumped to 61 per ore. This is not normal. You said slight change of price (this is slight for you).
Blueprints are useless because of high prices. I dont want to jump to other sectors just to buy ores.
I would rather have cooldowns than this. Are you planning this to stay
Congratulations you have now made your game:

Answer a) improve the game

Answer b) worsen the game

Answer c) nothing at all

Answer d) Look for your own answer

I'll take a break. If you are looking for me you can find me at Steam under the name "rehbell" and ask me a friend request. I wish you all the best and hopefully see you soon.

It might be rough around the edges, so some tweaking could still happen. But the new system presents more opportunities, if you care to look for them. (So I would pick answer "a", honestly)

Like I said, if you think there's something way off, just report it here and we'll look into it.

Bug report: When you hail a station, then travel to other stations, they are in a "hailed" state when you first approach them, but the information they display for prices is incorrect. I don't know what information they are displaying, but it doesn't match up when you actually dock.

OK, I feel bad for this feature because it's completely unexplained anywhere. Here's how it really works.

Each sector, planet and station can have "notes" attached to them. You can see and edit those notes on the Map page. The portion after the "----scrubbed:" part get replaced automatically each time you press "take notes" button on station/planet or when you hail the station. (The portion before the "----scrubbed:" line will not get replaced by any of those methods, so here you can have your own scribblings).

When you target a station, you're simply shown those notes that you have. Same notes that would show up on the Map screen.

It's pretty confusing, hope that made it more clear.

I would suggest to lower at least by 50% wharf repair base price and allow some buildings along with the wharf that every xx minutes can shoot 1 repair with random amount.

That's actually a pretty cool idea, thanks!

hey toecutter, what did you guys do to mess up our cpu?

It was ajax'ified approaching to blame. Tremendously sorry about that, it should be fixed by now, and I've restored all your CPUs.

Before, I would have just thought that the energy bar refresh isn't synced properly,

I was hoping I explained the situation rather well last time, but apparently not. :(

Let's say you have 49 energy and your energy rate is +10 per minute. That means that at no point in time, will you have 50 energy. It will stay at 49 for the whole minute, then jump to 59. That's server-side. In the meantime, client shows an estimated growth animation.

We did "something" in SG2, we turned off the "growth" animation completely, so you just see those bursts and don't get tricked into thinking you have the desired "in-between" amount of energy. However, that tends to under-estimate it, instead of over-estimating. The proper fix would be to obviously grow the energy by second fractions, server-side. This not possible with current architecture :( As you might imagine, this is bugging us a great deal, but there's simply not much that can be done (unless the server is re-written completely, which hopefully will happen at some point in the future).

Do you think an option to turn off "growth" animation in SG1 would be helpful too?

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
jbiting

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:06:03 AM

As I was crafting this evening, I noticed that the circuits have a lower cooldown time than they did a day ago. Thanks for that. But I tried making 19 circuits which said would be 57 energy; my ship has 70, but it still said I didn't have enough energy. Why is that?

-- jbit
rehbell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:16:54 AM

hi
the price of gold ore was 39 and then I bought 160 ores and the price jumped to 51 per ore. Then price went down to 41 and bought 60 ores again and  the price jumped to 61 per ore. This is not normal. You said slight change of price (this is slight for you).
Blueprints are useless because of high prices. I dont want to jump to other sectors just to buy ores.
I would rather have cooldowns than this. Are you planning this to stay
Congratulations you have now made your game:

Answer a) improve the game

Answer b) worsen the game

Answer c) nothing at all

Answer d) Look for your own answer

I'll take a break. If you are looking for me you can find me at Steam under the name "rehbell" and ask me a friend request. I wish you all the best and hopefully see you soon.

It might be rough around the edges, so some tweaking could still happen. But the new system presents more opportunities, if you care to look for them. (So I would pick answer "a", honestly)

Like I said, if you think there's something way off, just report it here and we'll look into it.

Dear toecutter,

I have to say fair to the last update that it is really very good. The changes make sense and the game becomes more interesting. What continues to bother me are the things I have already mentioned several times. You know I do not want to play a game that makes me rage on some days. This is not good for me and my health. That is why I make a "break". I will be logged in the game but will not play all day. But all in all, you have improved the game significantly with the last update. Very well done.

I would like to add that I had the same problem with the energy. If I wanted to make a trucker 40nm pcbs I got the error message that is not enough energy is present. I needed 80 to manufacture and the trucker has 80 power. But I had to cut down with the number on 20x 40nm around them.  http://prntscr.com/eqa9p7   http://prntscr.com/eqaa06
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 11:38:47 AM

Dear toecutter,

I have to say fair to the last update that it is really very good. The changes make sense and the game becomes more interesting. What continues to bother me are the things I have already mentioned several times. You know I do not want to play a game that makes me rage on some days. This is not good for me and my health. That is why I make a "break". I will be logged in the game but will not play all day. But all in all, you have improved the game significantly with the last update. Very well done.

Thank you for the feedback. I know you really hate burning, well it's not going away, so there's just as much as I can say. There is a way to produce stuff without burns, so the option is present at least.

I would like to add that I had the same problem with the energy. If I wanted to make a trucker 40nm pcbs I got the error message that is not enough energy is present. I needed 80 to manufacture and the trucker has 80 power. But I had to cut down with the number on 20x 40nm around them.  http://prntscr.com/eqa9p7   http://prntscr.com/eqaa06
As I was crafting this evening, I noticed that the circuits have a lower cooldown time than they did a day ago. Thanks for that. But I tried making 19 circuits which said would be 57 energy; my ship has 70, but it still said I didn't have enough energy. Why is that?

-- jbit

OK, first thing I must ask is are you sure you really had enough energy? (As per our weird rules explained in my last post). In particular, @rehbell, if you're using SG2, do you have "predictive energy bar" option on or off? If it's on, could you please try turning it off and making some additional attempts?

I've ran a few quick tests myself and everything looks about right (if you account for energy bar jumping around), so additional data to reproduce this would be very helpful.

Small update.

• [ENC] Add marketplace discounts. (@jbiting)

This small feature works like this: if nobody bought your stuff off the market after 1 month of it being listed, it enters "discount mode". And starts to steadly lose the price by 1 satoshi at a time. This is done to remove outdated offers made by players who no longer play with prices that no longer make sense. If you're worried this will happen to your item, just recall it and place it again every 1 month.

If you guys think 1 month is too short of a time, just say so, we can easily change this to 2 or 3 months. The idea here is to cleanup the market a little, no intention to harm active sellers.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
rehbell

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:23:26 PM

Dear toecutter,

Thank you for the feedback. I know you really hate burning, well it's not going away, so there's just as much as I can say. There is a way to produce stuff without burns, so the option is present at least.

I would like to add that I had the same problem with the energy. If I wanted to make a trucker 40nm pcbs I got the error message that is not enough energy is present. I needed 80 to manufacture and the trucker has 80 power. But I had to cut down with the number on 20x 40nm around them.  http://prntscr.com/eqa9p7   http://prntscr.com/eqaa06

-- jbit

OK, first thing I must ask is are you sure you really had enough energy? (As per our weird rules explained in my last post). In particular, @rehbell, if you're using SG2, do you have "predictive energy bar" option on or off? If it's on, could you please try turning it off and making some additional attempts?

I've ran a few quick tests myself and everything looks about right (if you account for energy bar jumping around), so additional data to reproduce this would be very helpful.

Dear toecutter,

I will document it as well as I can document the next time but not today I am not so good. I have pain everywhere and must use very strong painkillers. Maybe tomorrow or at the weekend. Until then, I ask for your understanding.
onlinedigger

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:37:12 PM

Do you think an option to turn off "growth" animation in SG1 would be helpful too?

Would be helpful turn OFF THIS ----->> http://prnt.sc/eqh4zz (scale 25% and not all in screen) switched from sg2 to sg1.

Dear toecutter,

...There is a way to produce stuff without burns, so the option is present at least.

True. Not find produce CPU without burns but find how to decrease them... (secret #N+)

Such many secrets in game... Expose some of them to all of us and let see newbies where they should go. Or you can cover all things in secret place for "chosen" and ask for new players forever.

Energy Bar...
Quick tests? Really?! I'll show you lightning test at evening time when 50+ players online! SCN-An Basic Scanner consume 20 energy, BUT it jump from 100 on starter ship to 60(!) then to 80!? Five Privateers equipped with 3 mining lasers with 0/x durability and each ship have X/X durability and X/X 2x reactors should regenerate 23/min*5=115 energy. So I should have 195 energy and ready lasers, BUT I have READY lasers and LESS energy!

Your main problem is that you do not play in your game. You have all options to test anything in 'real time' like cooldowns, earnings and much much more things. But what do you do? Log in like superuser without advertisements, with high server priority. Looks like you play in different game, which looks like this 'diagram':

...diagram:
Code:
TIME             PROCESS1                                    EVENT1
12:00            NPC picks target
12:10            NPC checks if it is cloaked
12:15                                                        Player cloaks
12:30            NPC does some other checks
12:45            NPC fires

Try register new player, complete tutorial and mine some asteroids. Then compare spent time and earned satoshi. You still want play?
onlinedigger

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:02:43 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 10:14:39 PM by onlinedigger

Newbie ship lower then other is simple http://prntscr.com/eqiur3 as usual.

Hoping station https://youtu.be/f_klvVfSEho
anibalbarca

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:07:17 AM

Hi Toecutter,

Again I hunted a pirate, did not get the cargo and the pirate appears twice in the rolls.

http://prntscr.com/eqo2ig

Thx

rehbell

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:37:27 AM

Would be helpful turn OFF THIS ----->> http://prnt.sc/eqh4zz (scale 25% and not all in screen) switched from sg2 to sg1.

Dear toecutter,

...There is a way to produce stuff without burns, so the option is present at least.

True. Not find produce CPU without burns but find how to decrease them... (secret #N+)

Such many secrets in game... Expose some of them to all of us and let see newbies where they should go. Or you can cover all things in secret place for "chosen" and ask for new players forever.

Dear onlinedigger,

Please stay fair! I've criticized more than once some changes in the game. Furthermore, toecutter has always clearly described what changes were made to the game. So there are no secrets. Oh yes, the "secret" with the CPU I did not know. Thanks for the tip. Please read the description of the last update of toecutter and try to understand it, then you will recognize in the game what positive effects these changes have on the game. I remain fair and will write my negative views as well as my positive views here.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: