Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109674 times)
black_wulf

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:44:36 PM

• [BUG] Broken equipment had no penalties. (@shivasimha)

This moment, if you reallize dat you only have broken gear

now the time came where i fucked up
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quellzar

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:03:17 PM

At first the goofball attacked without warning on a planet with the weakest defense as a coward and got a kick. Then you three got a kick. This did not teach you anything and you attacked again. I needed to wait until you gathered the whole gang and I lose the planet? I have enough ships and weapons for fair fight, but the game is built so that I can control only one. So the choice is not great for me and it should be taken into consider, attacking not the poorest player.

Wait...... we had the whole group together yesterday digger and we didnt touch terebellum save for the melter that was explained in my previous post,  so i call you on that one. And your planet was not weak, it took three of us out without us even really damaging anything so again I call you on that. And did you honestly just call yourself the poorest player?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?!. That one i don't even need to call you on, Its a nice public sympathy play but its utter bullshit. Kinda sad after you called for honesty.

But anyways, now that i have a break at work i have two more for you. Do you really think its fair to continue when I've informed you the system is broken currently in an unfair way and offered that when i can get to my own computer I will prove it rather than at least waiting to see before you continue? theres no reason you cant flatten the galaxy tomorrow instead is there?

Secondly, do you honestly think that if you continue that we wont respond in kind?

Also, way too convenient of you to skip addressing the rest of the post, no picking and choosing now, you want to play truth games with me play with the whole truth or don't bother.
matek1234

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:03:55 PM

wtf. the game just became worse. Waste of my time playing this. Now even more waiting you cant even dock, land.
I cant understand why did you ( the devs ) screwed up the game like this.
rehbell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:05:40 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 04:41:01 PM by rehbell

Dear toecutter,
1. Bug

The graphic for the active shield is not displayed correctly. I only have a shield on my slither and when I switch to the other ships he will still be on time even though I do not use a shield there.
Slither - http://prntscr.com/eh55l6
Trucker - http://prntscr.com/eh55yz
Buckshot - http://prntscr.com/eh56mg

2. Bug

When I leave the station and fly around in the opposite direction and return to the station to dock and then disengage 2 positions are displayed.
http://prntscr.com/eh5ae6

3. Bug

When I change the space ship in the hangar and then leave the station, the wrong space ship is displayed. - http://prntscr.com/eh5cju

4. Bug

In SG2 I can no longer zoom in or out in space.

5. Bug

If I am above the station I can not select the asteroids which lie exactly over the station. It is only possible if they protrude a little over the station mark. - http://prntscr.com/eh5n7b
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to say something about mining. The further you are from an asteroid away, the fewer ore you get. An example. I dismantled an asteroid with a MLKIII laser which was far away -  http://prntscr.com/eh5h2g.       I have received 1 iron ore. That's hard. Basically, I now have to operate day and night for working equipment mining to buy me new used equipment. I do not think that should be the purpose of the game. Let's see how much goes well.
Quellzar

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:13:20 PM

And now, like cowardly jackals, you ask the developers to stop the destruction of your planets. That is, you want the developers to take the side of your alliance.
As for the "reformatted" back to void state: 14 players of the alliance own 160+ planets and I just change the balance. It became boring to colonize empty planets and you decided to save by capturing someone else's? Count your profits.

Actually I haven't asked them to stop anything and i'm the only one who has lost planets digger. In my message to them yesterday about the type of weapon (cannon and melters inclusively) I specifically told them flat out I was not asking for any kind of intervention, that would be silly. I am now however asking that the flaw in the system that is allowing you to fire on my planets without anyone being able to shoot back be fixed, thats not really the same thing though is it?

As for my motivations in anything i do, thats not yours to pretend you know. you have no clue so please drop the pretense that you do.
shivasimha

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:18:47 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 05:07:27 PM by shivasimha

@F.@Q.@z.

You guys from TGE got no shame and ARE worsest players this game can have. Thats my apinion based on experiance with you in game.
Reasons: You own to much planets. Dident invest properly on even 80% planets you own. You pooking anyones planets without any reason (exept greed) and dream how you will own galaxy and THEN invest on all planets and leech game for pension. Am just glad onlinedigger is wasting your planets. So you taste a feeling a bit. You are nothing better that him if you think so. Nothing.

@ digger.. he got right there, no dubt. If you are prepared to attack, be prepare to lose aswell. Simple as that. NOONE attacking you with no reason. Its only your alliance practice. Pretending like sants and victims here on forum but actual truth is totaly oposite in game.

@toe
Wth. What a strange move in this update. No cooldown changes I can see. Need to digest first cupple of hours, to see point behinde this update. Sg2 feels kinda broken now on mements.. example: undocked for station - cant zoom out or zoom in or move screen with left click - drag mouse (refresh needed).. Used engines when I just did fiddle around system...landing on owned planets dont show buildings but picture of planet like its unsetteled..  etc.
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:19:27 PM

And now, like cowardly jackals, you ask the developers to stop the destruction of your planets. That is, you want the developers to take the side of your alliance.
As for the "reformatted" back to void state: 14 players of the alliance own 160+ planets and I just change the balance. It became boring to colonize empty planets and you decided to save by capturing someone else's? Count your profits.

Are you serious?  You know that the current game mechanic is broken and it is impossible to shoot another player that constantly hides on planets... and you think not being able to stop an orbital cannon attack is fair?  There is no way to stop you at all since you can't be fired on, and you think this is cowardly to ask for this mechanic to be fixed?  Come out of your hole you dug digster and have some pvp.  That is all we wanted but you chose to go nuclear.
FUCKUP

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:33:25 PM

• [ENC] Orbital Cannon now disrupts the ship instead.

How long is it supposed to disrupt the ship for?  Here is the log entry from the latest in diggers rampage:

2017-03-07 11:31:13 Atik PD bombs Atik VI with Orbital Cannon demolishing 1 Warehouse

2017-03-07 11:31:12 Atik PD lands on DIGGY STARDUST

2017-03-07 11:31:05 Atik PD lifts off DIGGY STARDUST

black_wulf

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:38:16 PM

Nuke em all down, those dickhead deserve it totaly!

I hope onlinedigger crush all of your fucking planets.
shivasimha

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:38:25 PM

Are you serious?  You know that the current game mechanic is broken and it is impossible to shoot another player that constantly hides on planets... and you think not being able to stop an orbital cannon attack is fair?  There is no way to stop you at all since you can't be fired on, and you think this is cowardly to ask for this mechanic to be fixed?  Come out of your hole you dug digster and have some pvp.  That is all we wanted but you chose to go nuclear.

There is a way how to stop him. Afcorse it is. Wont say here on chat publicly for sake of game. But problem is in you guys. You just realy suck in strategic thinking. Like you got no realy experiance in pvp from before. You are *big* alliance here ONLY becuse there is not much players inside of game. So you can bully few and cry when someone takes few planets out of 100+.

And if thats true and devs did this whole shiz now just beacuse you did call for momy after few planets broken. Then you guys are truly.. truly .. master of deception. Ill give you that.
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:07:00 PM

@F.@Q.@z.

You guys from TGE got no shame and ARE worsest players this game can have. Thats my apinion based on experiance with you in game.
Reasons: You own to much planets. Dident invest properly on even 80% planets you own. You pooking anyones planets without any reason (exept greed) and dream how you will own galaxy and THEN invest on all planets and leech game for pension. Am just glad onlinedigger is wasting your planets. So you taste a feeling a bit. You are nothing better that him if you think so. Nothing.

That's dumb.  You know what kind of game you guys are playing right?  You think a game of Monopoly, Catan, Risk could be played by respecting the properties of others?

Nice speculation of motives... but the majority of us have never withdrawn from the game, and it's kind of obvious that the developers would not charitably allow a few elite to drain all of the funds (well the funds were drained recently by a certain player).  

I think it was a reasonably fair fight you guys managed yesterday, there was what 4v4?  Why stop?  Not much else to do in this game right now, people should arm up with fair weapons and duke it out it's kind of fun if the battle is not fought with eraser weapons.
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 05:13:41 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 05:38:07 PM by toecutter

Hey guys, terribly sorry for ignoring some of your posts.

As you might imagine, it's hard to reply to everything when there's that much.

I'll try to do quick bullet point again.

1. RE: War. Can't really pick sides here, I hope you understand. I am monitoring the situation somewhat, and am nudging devs to make fixes here and there, but our main concern is fair play, not this or that squad winning.

2. Orbital Cannon. Will probably continue nerfing it, but will likely not remove it from the game. It's just too useful of a tool to remove completely. Plus, it's one of our earliest items, before there was that much equipment as we have now, it was just Mining Lasers + Energy Beams + Orbital Cannon.

3. @rehbell & @shivasimha - regarding SG2 being buggy, I suggest you try cache refresh (Ctrl+F5). If it doesn't help, we'll investigate further.

4. @rehbell, thanks for the reports, adding to the list.

5. @black_wulf, sorry for your gear, but that really was a bug. It stood for like 1.5 months, which is a bit too much, and it's our fault, but now that it's finally fixed things should get back on track.

• [ENC] Orbital Cannon now disrupts the ship instead.

How long is it supposed to disrupt the ship for?  Here is the log entry from the latest in diggers rampage:

2017-03-07 11:31:13 Atik PD bombs Atik VI with Orbital Cannon demolishing 1 Warehouse

2017-03-07 11:31:12 Atik PD lands on DIGGY STARDUST

2017-03-07 11:31:05 Atik PD lifts off DIGGY STARDUST

Definitely for longer. A couple of minutes, not several seconds. I'm not sure what's up, probably a critical bug.

I would like to say something about mining. The further you are from an asteroid away, the fewer ore you get. An example. I dismantled an asteroid with a MLKIII laser which was far away -  http://prntscr.com/eh5h2g.       I have received 1 iron ore. That's hard. Basically, I now have to operate day and night for working equipment mining to buy me new used equipment. I do not think that should be the purpose of the game. Let's see how much goes well.

That is not correct, distance to asteroids makes absolutely no difference to your mining. Never did and still doesn't. Maybe your mining laser is broken?

wtf. the game just became worse. Waste of my time playing this. Now even more waiting you cant even dock, land.
I cant understand why did you ( the devs ) screwed up the game like this.

If you think about it, it makes lots of sense. I can think of 4 situations:

1. Traveling between sectors -- no change. 5mins to approach a gate + 5mins to jump = 10mins as before.
2. Mining -- no change, just stay near a station.
3. Hunting -- no change, just stay near a station/planet.
4. Managing multiple planets in the same sector -- that indeed is now harder. Like I said, we'll introduce counterweights for this to make it easier again. But people were asking to limit planet owners' ability to have many planets (like introducing taxes and other different penalties and even hard limits to number of planets), personally, I think this is much better than any of those solutions.

As always, things are going to be evaluated and re-evaluated further.

We simply can't predict each and every outcome when we rebalance something. Maybe because the team is stupid, maybe because the game just has too many factors and variables, I'm not sure. But collecting real stats from the real server is always more productive than just doing math and doing our little tests on our test server.

Also, I've said this before: we hate the station hiding "gameplay". This was never supposed to be a "undock-fire-dock" game, it just makes no sense. We want people to stay in space and have prolonged battles. Not having any real "distance" (ZERO dimensions) is the root of this problem. The "your weapons ports are open" and "your hull is burning" were always very crude workarounds. We'd love to remove both those aspects completely, but we'll see.

Again, terribly sorry if I missed some posts, last few days have been very busy.

Edit: OK, yeah, the Orbital Cannon disruption is not working correctly. Don't worry, all the damage it's dealing after this point is going to be accounted for.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
rehbell

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:48:50 PM

That is not correct, distance to asteroids makes absolutely no difference to your mining. Never did and still doesn't. Maybe your mining laser is broken?

Dear toecutter,

Yes you were right the laser was broken and had to be repaired.  Grin
shivasimha

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:55:43 PM

@F.@Q.@z.

That's dumb.  You know what kind of game you guys are playing right?  You think a game of Monopoly, Catan, Risk could be played by respecting the properties of others?

Nice speculation of motives... but the majority of us have never withdrawn from the game, and it's kind of obvious that the developers would not charitably allow a few elite to drain all of the funds (well the funds were drained recently by a certain player).  

I think it was a reasonably fair fight you guys managed yesterday, there was what 4v4?  Why stop?  Not much else to do in this game right now, people should arm up with fair weapons and duke it out it's kind of fun if the battle is not fought with eraser weapons.

Whole problem could be solved with simple price ajusment on buyout orders from npc in stations. Taking scalper and cuting sick parts only (most profitabile bps). Not taking hammer and slaming whole body. Cuting >50% from pure profit from big bps will be sufficient for start. Not making this game like Ogame and Travian online.

Motives are real and standing. Implaying all the time that LARGEST gap/bug in game is no planet limit per player or atleast some way of tax if owning +10 planets. Why you not reporting that? You allso drain way more then avarage player only with *planets ore digging*. Most of those planets got minimal def. and general invesments. In that way you allso block oportunity for new players to invest in planets, since: you taking em all and just wasting full potencial or you will take planet from new people who invest even just 100k in planet. Its no problem or shame for you guys.

I know what kind of game am playing. Obviusly you dont. You think that your alliance that strangling and new squad helping this game? Well flesh news for you buddy. You playing Satoshi galaxy. Fragile project that needs our help and your income depens on sucses of new players.  

Anyway. Its easy for you to pvp now and take planets beacuse you got atleast some kind of income. But us newbs-crafters are totaly paralized now. So totaly wrong time for pvp.  If only more funds, we would take that red coner to the end. Beside, what, we are like 6 monats j in game less then you..? We barly had for any weapons and defences. And I gess you like that ratio mostly. Must be proud how you took those system or two from 1 week old squad. Someone..Give a guy a medal. I had so much fun.
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 06:14:53 PM

@rehbell, @shivasimha - you guys were right, there's a glitch in SG2 which broke half the interface (including zoom, pan, etc). I think it's been fixed now.

Thanks for the report!

Everyone playing SG2 is advised to refresh the page and see if it's any better.

@shivasimha, RE: Crafting nerfs. You have no idea how long we've been fighting this :) I don't think "newbies" are paralyzed, all newbie blueprints are very cheap to craft energy- and time- wise.

However, your assessment is actually quite good, we'll likely move exactly in the direction you propose.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
FUCKUP

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:18:18 PM

I'm having trouble docking to stations in SG1.  I use my engine to approach, and then it still says I'm too far away.

***Just got it to work.  Had to approach twice.
Quellzar

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:23:07 PM

i'm the only one who has lost planets

You just first.

You answer same kind? I do not care anymore.

Want i stop? You give me planet with same buildings and researches which i lost.

Sure np, you replace the six of mine you destroyed and you got a deal. Otherwise we could just stop blowing each others stuff up but either way man.  Gotta ask though if you dont care anymore isnt it you whos blowing things up cause they are bored?.  

I dont agree with the folks who say noone should ever fight in this game really, though they are more than entitled to the opinion but i would also point out that this galaxy has had a few wars in its time and so far you are the only one who has ever taken it this far.  In all previous circumstances planets have gone back and forth and in the end people work something out and life goes on, it is a game after all. So far as I know, this idea of carpet bombing everything out of existence is a digger original.

@Shivasimha and Blackwulf.

Not sure I even knew you guys before yesterday other than maybe seeing you in passing so im not sure exactly what i did to get you guys so mad at me that your enjoying watching my planets blow up as you claim. I guess I can see some base entertainment value in it certainly but you guys seem to get more from it for some reason. Thats fine too, Im just a little baffled.  If it was something to do with yesterday as far as i know i only helped my squadmate get his planets back from someone who had taken them to start with. I believe one more was taken but it has already been taken care of that it be offered back. beyond that, no clue whats up in that way guys sorry.

Might be a bit jumbled but im at the end of my lunch so its a bit rushed to.
FUCKUP

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:27:52 PM

Where is post that i'm finally wrecked? Cowards.

RIGHT THERE.
rehbell

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:29:42 PM

Dear toecutter,

I have received with an MLKIII laser only 3 copper ore from an asteroid from which I would have to get at least 40 ore. As you can see in the picture, he was still functional.  - http://prntscr.com/eh720g
FUCKUP

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:30:56 PM

If you think that it is unfair that the newest update finally gave us a chance to shoot your ship, tell Toecutter.  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: