Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109674 times)
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:17:22 PM

The 502 is  back  :'(

Sorry guys, there's not much we can do about it, but we'll keep trying.

@toecutter, do you look on in-game forum?

Not really, no. I delete spam posts (of any) from time to time, but I don't read everything, sorry :(

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onlinedigger

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:52:11 PM

Hello, good guy:)

Does Galaxy (project, devs) expecting that we may unite two alliances? I talk about TheGgalaxyEmpire and LegendaryDarkness. What will be next chalenge for players? More pirates from some kind wormhole? If you want war, then it would be short) it would like Earth burnt....

Stop. Wait. Turn around. Relax for a moment Smiley

Searched for explanation of GPD and CONS acronyms Smiley found some cute posts)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1261310.msg16505844#msg16505844
"** Because you guys can totally deal with it now."

Do not been there, but think you had fun Smiley

So should we shoot each-other or unite against future invasion?

GPD = Galaxy Protection Division? CONS?
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:17:35 PM

Does Galaxy (project, devs) expecting that we may unite two alliances? I talk about TheGgalaxyEmpire and LegendaryDarkness. What will be next chalenge for players? More pirates from some kind wormhole? If you want war, then it would be short) it would like Earth burnt....

Stop. Wait. Turn around. Relax for a moment Smiley

"** Because you guys can totally deal with it now."

So should we shoot each-other or unite against future invasion?

Well, we love it when players fight, as this generates events, narration, highlights, agency to everything else, etc. There is a large PvP component in the game and it's pretty sad when it goes unused.

However, we have decided early on, that we wouldn't be forcing players to fight, leaving the choice to you. So, if TGE and LD merge into one mega-alliance, effectively gaining control over 90% of the Galaxy, that's fine by us. If someone then decides it's unfair, and it's time to overthrow such alliance, they would still be able to (using NPC stations as base of operations). If, on the other hand, you decide it's time to wage an all-out Galactic War, go for it!

Either path requires large amounts of diplomacy and tactical skills, so whatever you do here, we will be excited.

(I'm not sure what's going on with Doomsday, if it's enabled/disabled, bugged, waits for some threshold. I'll check it out).

As for Alien Invasion: yes, we would love to do this. The reason we haven't yet, is the fact it would require lots of new code
and lots of testing, and the game is already bloated with features (and bugs). Hopefully, one day.

But! If you're looking for new challenges, I re-iterate: have you killed the final mothership in the pink sectors? That's currently
the most challenging/high-level content we have.

Searched for explanation of GPD and CONS acronyms Smiley found some cute posts)

GPD = Galaxy Protection Division? CONS?

We have decided those will go unexplained for the time being. I'll leave you some choices, though:

GPD = Galaxy Protection Division (I love this!)
GPD = Galactic Police Department
CONS = CONStructiCONS (cause they are "auto"bots... I know it doesn't make a lot of sense)
CONS = CONSortuim of Trao (Trao are one the founding members/race of that alliance, but they live in another galaxy)

Please note, that those are not "canon", but that's what we have discussed internally.

Also,
HOD = Harbingers of Doom (obviously)
IPX = Inter-Planetary eXpeditions

onlinedigger

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:12:13 PM

Some draft of game "catch the Earth"
https://prnt.sc/gswa6n
quick-peak https://prnt.sc/gsw5aj

Dammit! Lets battle? Someone from TGE asked for this long time!

So squads registered at CONS outpost (where squad register), and time to start!

We have on "field" two squads, Earth with 10k(?) def.grid and Cruiser Wink
Goal is..... catch the Earth Smiley By DMG points done to planet? Done to other players/number of players
Killed members respawn in ~5-10min in same Sol (not funny fly through 5+ systems!). In this "game" should show Maulers and tactict and skills of entire squad. Weapon - is spitters for all participants (Cruiser attack all of us).
I propose same before, but it was not Earth, but foreigh system/planet woth "treasure", wihch could be grabbed.

Thank you for so wide answer Smiley
onlinedigger

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:26:50 PM

We have decided those will go unexplained for the time being. I'll leave you some choices, though:

GPD = Galaxy Protection Division (I love this!)
GPD = Galactic Police Department
CONS = CONStructiCONS (cause they are "auto"bots... I know it doesn't make a lot of sense)
CONS = CONSortuim of Trao (Trao are one the founding members/race of that alliance, but they live in another galaxy)

Please note, that those are not "canon", but that's what we have discussed internally.

Also,
HOD = Harbingers of Doom (obviously)
IPX = Inter-Planetary eXpeditions

You had no time.

GPD = Galaxy Protection Division Wink
CONS = CONSortium of what? Trao? Well you had no time for this) CONSortium of Traders (Wink) forgive you Cheesy (they buy-sell almoust everything)
onlinedigger

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:54:42 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 08:49:40 AM by onlinedigger

But! If you're looking for new challenges, I re-iterate: have you killed the final mothership in the pink sectors? That's currently
the most challenging/high-level content we have.

Not yet Looted Admiral Na'tak for 1 40nm PCB and ruby gem, Where is key? Smiley Not sure that I know how lure it. And bout motherships, is it correct have 2 pirate motherships in same system? First lured one then another.
xavierh18

Activity: 252

Kiixer

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:05:59 AM

Thank you, my friend, I hope to understand you better and earn a lot with it.

Free Bitcoin per Captcha https://kiixa.com/
genlean

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:04:42 AM

please fix 502,

im going nuts!

or compensate us with something shiny Wink

kidding, but please fix 502 Smiley
zaiusz

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:14:08 PM

I see that last war made the front page news

"March, 0 years ago: Terebellum dispute broke out massive devastation in surrounding system, killing many colonists."

Typical news tabloid, there were more unknown casualties in each sector all the way up to Metallah.  But alas, stories of the lesser known victims shall never be told, as the orbital cannon erased their history from the space time continuum. Tongue  Grin
onlinedigger

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:38:04 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 07:21:18 PM by onlinedigger

Because error 502 I was towed to safe station!!! Bring me back to Ruchba I!
Lo_co

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:34:40 PM

The 502 is  back  Cry

Sorry guys, there's not much we can do about it, but we'll keep trying.

so, I got wrecked and hit back to Nash because of 502, but OK, I needed a break.

But, how about fixing the counter in the hangar until ship is repaired in SG2 (it worked before). I have to switch to SG1 to monitor the progress.

But the reason I'm posting, it would be great if titles of tabs on chatbox (lower right) would flash on new unread messages. Because I miss everything when my 'Log' tab is active.

ps
keep up the good work.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 02:16:12 AM

"March, 0 years ago: Terebellum dispute broke out massive devastation in surrounding system, killing many colonists."

Typical news tabloid, there were more unknown casualties in each sector all the way up to Metallah.  But alas, stories of the lesser known victims shall never be told, as the orbital cannon erased their history from the space time continuum. Tongue  Grin

That was actually a typo, should've said "surrounding systems". Fixed, thank you!

Sorry about the 502 errors guys, we will give out some gifts, but we have to figure out a fix first.

Update.

• [BUG] Hailing Pirates could fail.
  • [BUG] Registry lookup wouldn't work for some alliance names.
  • [ENC] Increase planet spin x2.
  • [SG2] Withdrawing in banks would not update satoshi indicator. (@onlinedigger)
  • [SG2] No repair info is sent to hangars. (@Lo_co)
  • [SG2] No faction icons in job listings.
  • [SG2] Add blinking to chat tabs. (@Lo_co)

We also now have a page listing some random stats (top 100 web miners right now);

http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/stats

Note: we'll probably run a contest and award top web-miners something.

Lo_co

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:35:23 PM

Update.

• [SG2] Add blinking to chat tabs. (@Lo_co)

Wow, didn't think you'll react this fast. It works perfectly and I think it will mostly benefit newcomers because no one keeps 'Global' chat open  Wink
rehbell

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:39:13 PM

Hi @ll
Hi toecutter,

Hello how are you all? I hope good. I'm back and have an idea about the ores. How would it be possible, for example, to combine copper ore with aluminum ore into an alloy? Then one would have a light plate the laser beams reflected and the space ship would be lighter and could fly with the Basic engine much further. So I think that you can combine all the ores with each other and thus can change the properties of the items that are made from these alloys. I hope you understand what i mean.

rehbell
onlinedigger

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:51:10 PM

we have to figure out a fix first.

After some time I tried log in again, log in screen appears with delay and in address string was "satoshigalaxy.com/", but when I pressed Login button I got error 502 and in address string was "satshigalaxy.com/station86" (example), then login part is correct?

[SG2] Add blinking to chat tabs. (@Lo_co)

Asked to add another color for tab with new message Smiley Hoping that at least Lo_co recieved his reward?

If you can't bring me back to Ruchba I, then I hope at least for 6 keys as compensation.
Lo_co

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:15:08 AM

Asked to add another color for tab with new message Smiley Hoping that at least Lo_co recieved his reward?

Yeah, I got a medal. You can have it, I don't really care as long as the feature is here  Wink
matek1234

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:34:30 AM

hi
a new error 
http://prntscr.com/gup0dk
onlinedigger

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:56:51 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 11:01:37 PM by onlinedigger

What is going on?! http://prntscr.com/guwwfj

toecutter, my ships on planet is bugged, they are in other system.

http://prntscr.com/gux7wy What is '...cont'?

Przemax, where did you get that info?

Broadcast instead Unicast in Global tab Smiley Thank you Smiley
onlinedigger

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:34:49 PM

Yeah, I got a medal. You can have it, I don't really care as long as the feature is here  Wink

Then you climed my planet... named Zoo. Should I reneme it to Jurassic Park?Smiley
onlinedigger

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:04:28 AM

Typical news tabloid, there were more unknown casualties in each sector all the way up to Metallah.  But alas, stories of the lesser known victims shall never be told, as the orbital cannon erased their history from the space time continuum. Tongue  Grin

Yup! That should be in other color.

title: Peacefull system was under attack!
One of peacefull planets in Terebellum system was attacked by person known as goofball and member of TGE. Attacker was kicked out to dark space by brave system defenders, but in short time he returned with reinforcement in known like quellazar. They two were kicked out to dark space. In affraid for more attacker will return, goverment made decision to attack planets where they based. Because impossible recognize wich planet belongs to attackers, made choice attack nearby planet, where attackers was seen before. Then attackers used ultimate weapon known as Magma Smelter, which took 10k lives. In this case goverment can not stay away and bring all forces to attackers, to TGE. Many lives were ruined until third part was included. At this time was built peace for both sides.

---Also you may see about Earth in Summer Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: